Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia  (Read 1083176 times)
spikyz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Hi guys!
Interested in one question.
Did anyone order the Antminers from the Bitmain website with delivery to Malaysia?
How fast does it get there and are there any problems with customs or not?

depends on the ETA date given at bitmain website. usually within 1 week of ETA time.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

bila la thread malaysia ni nak masuk main board tu...huhuhh
kita penuhkan komen baik bila ramai join ..
mungkin suatu hari ada peluang...skrg cuma puluhan page je

White Paper versi malay dah ada di link

yup...sedih ID lama kene ban...dah sr. member...adui...hahahah
klau tak dah ada local thread kita hehehe
apa2 kita cuba bangkitkan versi malay

ada twitter bounty baru dari VoxelX
sila baca langkah-langkahnya disini untuk lebih faham
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3392116

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2FgpcLo

Jitra

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:38:42 AM

7 blockchain events in KL this week. How many of you attended the ones at Taps Beer, Sri Petaling and Nu Sentral one?

Incitement's CEO spoke at the one in ParkRoyal (Global Blockchain Summit), weren't able to make the meet up at Taps but we'll be there for the next one! Also going to be speaking at the Cyberjaya Startup Summit in May...

theincitement - catch you and Daniel at Cyberjaya Startup Summit.

Both of you will be speaking at the same event?  I wish I could be there, I'm sure it will exciting.  Too bad I can't make it for obvious reasons I won't divulge here, perhaps in telegram but not here.  

Daniel and I will be on the Bitcoin related panel at Cyberjaya Startup Summit.

Awesome!!  btw I've read somewhere that most successful people don't really sleep at night, or wakes up really early in the morning.  It's 3:42 am!!!

I haven't seen you here in while Colbert, busy preparing for the summit coming up in a few days?  Awesome speakers & panelist:  http://cyberjayastartupsummit.com/speakers/.  Too bad I'm not able to attend.

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
finterra
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Can Blockchain Technology Solve Voting Issues?

With the Malaysian electoral process preparing to ramp up to full speed tomorrow, Finterra argues that Blockchain technology, which is already widely used in finance, real estate, healthcare and other sectors — not only offers the most secure voting technology available, but could potentially revolutionise the entire voting process, bringing innovation to an outdated system and, more importantly, improve election security across the board, reducing skepticism of the democratic process across the globe.

Voting Security Advantages on the Blockchain

Every record on a blockchain appears on a peer-to-peer, distributed ledger, meaning that everyone on the network can view and verify records. For election purposes, each vote would connect to an individual voter, and any discrepancies would be solved by simply reviewing the ledger — reducing voter fraud. Further, voters’ identities would be completely anonymous.

Though individual votes would be publicly available, voters would be masked behind an encrypted key of random numbers and letters. This would ensure privacy and security — much more than traditional ballot boxes — and reduce the possibility of voter suppression: if you can’t identify voters, you can’t target them.

A blockchain is also immutable: that is, every record on the ledger is permanent and unalterable. That would make auditing easier, tampering almost impossible and lost or missing votes a thing of the past. Every ballot would be final and guaranteed.

But perhaps the important security advantage of the blockchain is decentralisation. Because the ledger is distributed across a public network, it has no single storage base. In order for the voting network to be compromised, you would need to hack a majority of the “blocks” and complete the hack before new blocks are created, like an extremely complex game of whack-a-mole. This makes hacking any blockchain hard. For a large blockchain — such as an election blockchain — it would be even harder.

Next Steps

Critics of blockchain-based voting largely miss the point. While the blockchain may be imperfect, its weaknesses are dwarfed by those of the current system. Furthermore, blockchain technology would solve the two most prominent election concerns (which generally fall along ideological lines): voter access and voter fraud.

For activists worried about voter suppression, a blockchain-based solution would allow eligible voters to cast ballots anonymously on their laptops, tablets or smartphones, using an encrypted key. At the same time, the public ledger would tie each ballot to an individual voter, establishing a permanent and immutable record. Fraud would be highly unlikely, and any foul play would either be evident on the ledger or corrected by the peer-to-peer consensus network.

In that regard, blockchain-based voting represents a bipartisan win-win proposition. The trick lies in persuasion and adoption, as with any major technological innovation.

With Finterra in the final stages of building its own proprietary blockchain platform, Finterra enables real world solutions that address the needs of governments and global industries.

Finterra offers a truly global, fully inclusive platform that aims to bridge the gap between consumers, providers and regulators through its innovative blockchain platform.

Source
http://www.finterra.org/2018/05/08/can-blockchain-technology-solve-voting-issues/
inigoes

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

siapa pergi event Edenchain esok?

lol that's my event. ahhahaha hope you came and had a good time, more events to come by FOMO Media.

Jitra

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

bila la thread malaysia ni nak masuk main board tu...huhuhh
kita penuhkan komen baik bila ramai join ..
mungkin suatu hari ada peluang...skrg cuma puluhan page je

White Paper versi malay dah ada di link

Katanya sekurang-kurangnya 100 pages.  Lagi ramai Malaysian translators lagi cepat penuh 100 pages tu.  I pun dah tak larat dah nak buat translation, sampai naik termuak2.  Tak apply pun Bounty Manager hantar PM offer suruh buat. 

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

If you want to know more about Bitcoin or Crypto Currencies, join my FB group (over 31K members) at https://www.facebook.com/groups/BitcoinMalaysia/

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

Hi guys!
Interested in one question.
Did anyone order the Antminers from the Bitmain website with delivery to Malaysia?
How fast does it get there and are there any problems with customs or not?

you posted this question in my FB group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BitcoinMalaysia/

super jhon

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Saye nak buy akun fm maupun sr adakah yang nak sell for me ?

Contack me with telegram @superjhon
shafiq07

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

Rajin korang buat translate ke bahasa melayu...aku dulu buat 4 5 dah nak muntah...hahaha
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:13:31 AM

Rajin korang buat translate ke bahasa melayu...aku dulu buat 4 5 dah nak muntah...hahaha
dah byak saya translate ini kali pertama di bct benci masih pangkat rendah
shafiq07

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

dah byak saya translate ini kali pertama di bct benci masih pangkat rendah

ok la tu...slow2...aku punya akaun lama dah sr. member pon mrep ban sbb komen dekat airdrop punya post...ahahah...mmg hampeh
TheONLY-1

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

CRYPTO CURRENCIES MINING POOL BUILDING SERVICES - TURNKEY SOLUTION FOR MALAYSIAN FOLKS
No Advance payment, pay after work is completed and your pool is ready

Get your mining pool ready within hours & start mining coins of your choice

We provide mining pools setup services [e.g, Yiimp etc.] both for personal, private and public pools which you setup to run a side business or a private pool that literally will allow to mine any mine-able crypto currencies.

You can get a mining pool for your own let's say you have few rigs of your own, family and friends and been mining on other public pools but if you have your own private mining pool then you can get all blocks yourself rather than just getting part of shares.

If you are interested  please contact using these modes

Discord: @goodthebest PoolSetupPaidService#6606

Email:  onlinebuybiz@gmail.com

Telegram: https://t.me/goodthebest or add @goodthebest

Please scroll down to see pool samples and learn procedure in detail

Sample - Pool Frontend - A

Scroll down for more details

Sample - Pool Frontend - B

Sample - Pool Admin Area - A

Sample - Pool Admin Area - B

Sample - Pool Admin Area - C

POOL SETUP PROCEDURE AND EXPLANATION:

1. Setting up [Yiimp open source or any other pool mining application] crytocurrency mining pool and install coin's wallet, including full configuration, compile any coins wallet daemons of your choice and algo, prepare servers for thousands of miners and even for small private pools for personal purposes.

We can also trouble shoot your existing Yiiimp pools and daemon wallets for any problem.

2. You do not need to provide password or access to your server directly. We'll perform all tasks in front of you using TeamViewer. You will open server console on your computer.

3. Your server should either have fresh Ubuntu 16.03 or Ubuntu 16.04 installed. It can be a VPS or a dedicated server.

4. Yiimp is an open source pool software that currently supports these algorithms a5a, argon2, bastion, bitcore, blake, blake2s, blakecoin, c11, decred, deep, dmd-gr, fresh, hive, hmq1725, hsr, jha, keccak, keccakc, lbry, luffa, lyra2, lyra2v2, lyra2z, m7m, myr-gr, neoscrypt, nist5, penta, phi, polytimos, quark, qubit, scrypt, scryptn, sha, sha256t, sib, skein, skunk, timetravel, tribus, vanilla, veltor, velvet, whirlpool, x11, x11evo, x12, x13, x14, x15, x16r, x16s, x17, xevan, yescrypt, yescryptR16, yescryptR32. Therefore, any coin will work with Yiimp pool as long as they are using anyone of above algos.

5. Usually it takes 3 to 5 hours to setup pool, installation, compilation crypto coin's daemon wallets etc depending on number of coins being installed and compiled.

6. We accept work payment in BTC, altcoins or even PayPal.

7. You get one week free of cost full tech support in case you encounter any issues or problems with your pool.

If you are interested  please contact using these modes

Discord: @goodthebest PoolSetupPaidService#6606

Email:  onlinebuybiz@gmail.com

Telegram: https://t.me/goodthebest or add @goodthebest

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
KurangKerjaan

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

Herok_X

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

RabbitCore Mainnet telah diluncurkan
pszTimestamp
"A China-US trade war would hurt everyone 16/5/2018."
GenesisBlock
"0x00000537b76923bd221170620f8f872778e37994e98837eb0792d330a81d00e0"

Spekfikasi Koin:
Symbol:RABBIT
Algorithma:16 shuffled algorithma (X16S shuffle)
Tipe: POW + Masternode
Total Bekalan Koin:~89.4M
Blok generasi: 120 saat
Kesusahan Retargeting: Setiap Blok
Hadiah:10 RABBIT
Reward distribution
Block 1~5040 --------------Masternodes get 60% Reward
Block 5041~262800---------Masternodes get 80% Reward
Block 262800~394200 -------Masternodes get 70% Reward
Block after 394200 ------------Masternodes get 60% Reward
Jaringan Masternode yang terdesentralisasi
Jaminan Masternode: 1000 Rabbit
Premine:~1%

MENCAPAI HADIAH MENYENANGKAN UNTUK RABBIT
SETIAP 555's BLOCK GET 33 RABBIT
SETIAP 999's BLOCK GET 66 RABBIT

Peta Jalan
2018-Q1
Blok Pertama Di Lombong(Selesai)
Peluncuran Dompet(Selesai)
Peluncuran Laman Web (working)
Marketing Kampanye
Semua daftar situs peringkat utama
Daftar Pertukaran

Pertukaran
AKAN TIBA

POOLS

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://angrypool.com:20078 -u <WALLET_ID> -p x

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3664 -u waller-addr -p c=xxx

ccminer
Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:3664 -u RABBIT COIN WALLET ADDRESS -p c=RBT
sgminer
Code:
-k x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.powermining.pw:3664 -u RABBIT COIN WALLET ADDRESS -p c=RBT

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://fasterpool.com:3665 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=RBT

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://eqpool.com:3636 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=RABBIT

SOSIAL
When the 555th member of DISCORD appears,we will hold an airdrop!!

DOMPET

MEMERLUKAN  PENTERJEMAH
Russian translation[
Chinese translation[

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Thoditbu

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

Could anyone suggest me some reliable airdrop and bounty programs?
I did a few ones but they still not pay me yet
shafiq07

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

BTC akan carik next support 6.5kusd...mari kita saksikan...huhuh...break 6.5kusd -----> 5kusd...boleh tapau sikit2 time ni kot...kalau tak break 6.5kusd fly back...
pinkexc

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Great News!Buying Litecoin is much easier now with Pinkexc Online Direct

With major update,we are bringing Litecoin to our website, buy and sell litecoin instantly with Pinkexc. Users also enable to post their own ads for selling and buying litecoin using http://www.pinkexc.online
JaydenBlackRaven

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

ICO buat masa sekarang agak kurang hangat berbanding beberapa bulan yang lepas.

Sementara itu, macam mana nak dapatkan "merit" yeah?

Saya cuba tumpukan untuk Merit posting di thread Malaysia ne saja, sebab orang lain tak akan Merit posting di sini, cuma pastikan post tu yang bermakna dan membantu orang lain
acryptolion

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

Could anyone suggest me some reliable airdrop and bounty programs?
I did a few ones but they still not pay me yet

I personally use this channel only. Run by a few well-knowned crypto traders.

https://t.me/MutualCapitalAnn
Beep-Eminent
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Hello fellow Malaysian, checkout this ICO launched by fellow Malaysian :

https://eminent.beepbeepnation.com/

We appreciate any feedbacks  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: