Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO - Realities of all ways to use CEX.IO  (Read 1236 times)
graham0125et (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:36:58 PM

Hello, I am trying to get ahead on CEX.IO,

CEX.IO Mining

I see that it is not good for straight mining, as it only earns 10% on what you bought each month and then the price of overall GHS normally goes down by more than that so your overall holding with go down.

CEX.IO Renting Out to others
Renting out to others is good because you can earn lots off "mining to buy" listing on eBay and just hold and earn off renting out X GHs, or build it up.  Though you can rent out someone elses on Nicehash 1.5TH/s and get an instanst high amount, a bit of competition on eBay but if you are good at selling then this would be good for you

CEX.IO Trading
The best way if you are good at trading,

If you are an average user you probably shouldn't use CEX.IO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:53:15 PM

Hello, I am trying to get ahead on CEX.IO,

CEX.IO Mining

I see that it is not good for straight mining, as it only earns 10% on what you bought each month and then the price of overall GHS normally goes down by more than that so your overall holding with go down.

CEX.IO Renting Out to others
Renting out to others is good because you can earn lots off "mining to buy" listing on eBay and just hold and earn off renting out X GHs, or build it up.  Though you can rent out someone elses on Nicehash 1.5TH/s and get an instanst high amount, a bit of competition on eBay but if you are good at selling then this would be good for you

CEX.IO Trading
The best way if you are good at trading,

If you are an average user you probably shouldn't use CEX.IO

Of course. You talk about how many cloud mining at this time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: