Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcoin with PPUSD  (Read 1696 times)
Alarmoz (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 06:59:29 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2012, 11:16:19 PM by Alarmoz

Paying extra $0.15 each btc with the current market price . Have done trade and never had problem

Payment will be send under gift option .

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alarmoz (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 10:33:01 PM

up

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
TheBitMan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 12:46:50 AM

site in sig..but it's more than 50 cents more than market rate
Alarmoz (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 08:12:31 AM

up

TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 03:13:01 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2012, 09:27:03 PM by TangibleCryptography

cash out your PP for a MoneyPak and we can supply up to $1000 per day with no markup.

Edited 07/20 for clarity  We no longer accept MoneyPaks for bitcoin purchases.
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2012, 07:14:10 PM

i can do this. PM me.
Alarmoz (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 11:14:35 PM

bump

Alarmoz (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 04:58:11 PM

still looking

Alarmoz (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 11:47:11 PM

up

Alarmoz (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 09:27:08 PM

up

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 10:09:33 PM

no more ups.
epiks

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 09:21:02 AM

Alarmoz , you say " Have done trade and never had problem" but do you have proof? Can you provide links to trades you have done with other members verifying a successful trade?

cash out your PP for a MoneyPak and we can supply up to $1000 per day with no markup.

I think he is trying to buy. I thought on FC4BTC you could only sell BTC?
Alarmoz (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 09:09:00 PM

I message them about this and to come and vouch for me but still waiting for reply .

Still looking for BTC with PPUSD post here or pm !!

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 09:13:56 PM

Smells like a paypal reversal

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 09:19:03 PM

Alarmoz , you say " Have done trade and never had problem" but do you have proof? Can you provide links to trades you have done with other members verifying a successful trade?

Unless the previous trades are over 6 months old, they are meaningless.

TangibleCryptography has advertised that they are selling BTC many times.

TangibleCryptography

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2012, 09:26:13 PM

TangibleCryptography has advertised that they are selling BTC many times.

Correct although the quote is dated.  We no longer accept MoneyPaks on Bitcoin sales.  It isn't an issue of fraud it is simply an issue of scale.
drudgeboat

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 10:04:42 PM

Hi Tangible, is there an estimated time of when you will start accepting moneypaks again? I like to buy my coins with MoneyPaks and would love to use your service!
TangibleCryptography

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2012, 10:09:32 PM

Hi Tangible, is there an estimated time of when you will start accepting moneypaks again? I like to buy my coins with MoneyPaks and would love to use your service!

We will not be accepting MoneyPaks in the future.  The only exception would be the very very unlikely event GreenDot reconsiders and allows us to become an official MoneyPak merchant.

From our surplus coins thread:
Roughly a month ago we stopped accepting GreenDot MoneyPaks as a funding option pending an internal review.  After some deliberation we have decided to no longer accept GreenDot MoneyPaks going forward.  We were never defrauded the issue is simply scale.  MP to PayPal is useful but that is limited to only $4K per month.  MP to credit cards has limited value for us and if we attempt to get cash that incurrs a high cost.  We now have over $100,000 worth of Bitcoins to sell each month.  MoneyPak simply doesn't scale.   If GreenDot allowed us to become a MP merchant we could accept MP and get daily ACH deposits however that is unlikely to happen given GreenDot hostility towards Bitcoin.  

There is more discussion in that thread about our failed attempt to get a GreenDot merchant account.
drudgeboat

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 10:12:59 PM

We will not be accepting MoneyPaks in the future.  The only exception would be the very very unlikely event GreenDot reconsiders and allows us to become an official MoneyPak merchant.

From our surplus coins thread:
Roughly a month ago we stopped accepting GreenDot MoneyPaks as a funding option pending an internal review.  After some deliberation we have decided to no longer accept GreenDot MoneyPaks going forward.  We were never defrauded the issue is simply scale.  MP to PayPal is useful but that is limited to only $4K per month.  MP to credit cards has limited value for us and if we attempt to get cash that incurrs a high cost.  We now have over $100,000 worth of Bitcoins to sell each month.  MoneyPak simply doesn't scale.   If GreenDot allowed us to become a MP merchant we could accept MP and get daily ACH deposits however that is unlikely to happen given GreenDot hostility towards Bitcoin.  

There is more discussion in that thread about our failed attempt to get a GreenDot merchant account.

Hi Tangible,
I'm very sad to hear that! Sad MoneyPak is my preferred way of purchasing coins. Seems like everyone is starting to no longer accept MoneyPak's which sucks for me. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: