Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN announces Antpool  (Read 382725 times)
Johninthai

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:03:07 AM

True that ! Me too been hopping pools since I couldn't see if i was actually mining or not !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

Will this pool EVER stop mining empty blocks?!

https://blockchain.info/block-height/494853

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4452
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

Will this pool EVER stop mining empty blocks?!

https://blockchain.info/block-height/494853

No.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1704

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:49:45 PM

They should move their empty blocks mining to BCH and stop harming the Bitcoin network operation.

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:24:37 PM

They should move their empty blocks mining to BCH and stop harming the Bitcoin network operation.

It's safe to say by now that they don't really give a shit. They are actively hostile towards Bitcoin. If I may use a biology reference, Bitmain was once a functional cell of the Bitcoin organism, but now it has grown into a cancerous tumor.

Bitmain, do the right thing and shut down BTC Antpool.

numnutz2009

Activity: 387
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

They also havent been payin out namecoins. I have goin on a month and a half worth of payments that have yet to be paid out and 2 emails sent to support including 1 ticket bein opened on bitmains support page and 0 response with help or support. Everyday the amount just keeps growin lol. Im gonna have to switch pools again soon at this rate because im also gettin blasted with emails sayin my hashrate is droppin below 50% and this started 2 days ago. My monitor that tests the speed of my network every 15 mins says everything has been 100% stable and same goes for the web config pages of all of my miners that r currently on this pool. Im on here because theres an app to check the miners on my iphone but even that requires me to login everytime and can be slow. If ne one else knows of another pool that has multi mining and an iphone app yo view the worker status please pm me....
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

I'm mining with BitMain Antpool with my L3+ rig. The rate sometime not good at all and it give me lower than NiceHash.
Maybe start of next week I will change all my rigs to NiceHash and see.

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:53:19 PM

They also havent been payin out namecoins. I have goin on a month and a half worth of payments that have yet to be paid out and 2 emails sent to support including 1 ticket bein opened on bitmains support page and 0 response with help or support. Everyday the amount just keeps growin lol. Im gonna have to switch pools again soon at this rate because im also gettin blasted with emails sayin my hashrate is droppin below 50% and this started 2 days ago. My monitor that tests the speed of my network every 15 mins says everything has been 100% stable and same goes for the web config pages of all of my miners that r currently on this pool. Im on here because theres an app to check the miners on my iphone but even that requires me to login everytime and can be slow. If ne one else knows of another pool that has multi mining and an iphone app yo view the worker status please pm me....

Just mine with Slush. There is an app you can use to monitor your miners hashrate (uses API key obtainable from slush's pool).

CassiusV

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

Proud Mary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:05:55 PM

I'm mining with BitMain Antpool with my L3+ rig. The rate sometime not good at all and it give me lower than NiceHash.

Give us a sign about how it goes. I want to switch to another pool too because im not pleased with their payouts compared to nicehash calculator.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:09:17 PM

Give us a sign about how it goes. I want to switch to another pool too because im not pleased with their payouts compared to nicehash calculator.
Pretty much every pool is expected to pay better than Antpool.

Pretty much every pool other than Antpool is expected to pay better than Nicehash.

Hmm low targets hey Tongue

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
TeamUpcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:36:32 AM

We've tried NiceHash and happy either (also using L3+, D3). It changes the number of workers from time to time, rejects shares and pulls a lot of other strange things. Been thinking about switching to AntPool Smiley

Looks like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence )
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:25:51 AM

We've tried NiceHash and happy either (also using L3+, D3). It changes the number of workers from time to time, rejects shares and pulls a lot of other strange things. Been thinking about switching to AntPool Smiley

Looks like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence )
Did you ever try Kano? I heard some kind ò words about them.
Agree that NiceHash it changes and rejects shares time to time as we can't control about it.
So I will take a look and try with Kano and see

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
hubertcht

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:29:03 AM

Did you ever try Kano? I heard some kind ò words about them.
Agree that NiceHash it changes and rejects shares time to time as we can't control about it.
So I will take a look and try with Kano and see

Can u use l3+ for litecoin with them ??
Aurel577

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:12:37 AM

Pretty much every pool other than Antpool is expected to pay better than Nicehash.

I have done very well on NiceHash if you set your password to mine there when the rates are high. I have mine set at P=.21 right now and did great a week ago when rates where high. double what 100% luck on a pool would pay.

Unlock my old account please:
Aurel57
kano
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

I have done very well on NiceHash if you set your password to mine there when the rates are high. I have mine set at P=.21 right now and did great a week ago when rates where high. double what 100% luck on a pool would pay.
I very much doubt you got double, and even if you got more than 100% PPS it would have been only for a very short amount of time ... then you'd be back to being paid crap compared to normal pool mining.
You also have to subtract that 3% fee off the rate people are paying for your miners ...

Yes you may find idiots willing to pay you a lot for a short period of time, but they will usually (but not always) realise their stupidity and stop paying way way more than they'll earn.

Last week, PPLNS before fees was well over 120% PPS

When myself and another person were using up all the hash rate on not-nicehash a few weeks ago, we were never paying more than 103% PPS so the people with the miners were getting at most 100% PPS (though I never went over 101% so the people with the miners I was using were getting at most 98% PPS)

At the moment 100% PPS is 0.186676311

Aurel577

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:56:37 AM

I very much doubt you got double, and even if you got more than 100% PPS it would have been only for a very short amount of time ... then you'd be back to being paid crap compared to normal pool mining.
You also have to subtract that 3% fee off the rate people are paying for your miners ...

Yes you may find idiots willing to pay you a lot for a short period of time, but they will usually (but not always) realise their stupidity and stop paying way way more than they'll earn.

When myself and another person were using up all the hash rate on not-nicehash a few weeks ago, we were never paying more than 103% PPS so the people with the miners were getting at most 100% PPS (though I never went over 101% so the people with the miners I was using were getting at most 98% PPS)

yes well "at the moment " is not not what I was talking about...but when the idiots were paying up to .4 PHS(a week+ ago mining BCH I assume) i took their money...like i said i have my password set at P=.21 so i only mine there when it pays well.

Aurel57
kano
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

yes well "at the moment " is not not what I was talking about...but when the idiots were paying up to .4 PHS(a week+ ago mining BCH I assume) i took their money...like i said i have my password set at P=.21 so i only mine there when it pays well.

0.97 * .21 / 0.186676311 = 1.091 or 109.1% PPS which sux compared to being paid over the past month an expected 120%+ PPS

Not sure why you'd be happy with a lower limit way less than mining to a pool Tongue

Aurel577

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:12:41 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 12:24:59 PM by Aurel577

0.97 * .21 / 0.186676311 = 1.091 or 109.1% PPS which sux compared to being paid over the past month an expected 120%+ PPS

Not sure why you'd be happy with a lower limit way less than mining to a pool Tongue

.21 which is once again  my lower limit where i switch back to another pool,  but it paid up as high as .4 in the last few weeks, you think it paid .21 only all last month?  Also you and your friend may not have been paying more than 103% PPS but someone was.

EDIT:  I just checked and the week I was renting my miners on NiceHash was 11/11-11/18 and averaged pay was .2577 for that week.

Aurel57
cryptocatfish

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:56:03 AM

Couple of questions:

1) Is there any way to change the payout threshold of 0.001 BTC?

2) Is there a general consensus regarding best (read: most profitable) payment method? eg PPS+ vs. PPLNS

Thanks! (sorry if this has already been answered, couldn't find via search)
AlenaZarubina

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

Is this connected to the regular p2pool network or your own p2pool like network?
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: