Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN announces Antpool  (Read 382738 times)
pusttiu

Activity: 260
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

hy, my new antminer s9 mine from yesterday on antpool, on port 443 because this miner can not conect on port 3333.
i have the antminer s3 mine on antpool to port 3333.
no payment for the hashrate, on user fosy and fosyca ,    yesterday -10Th all day , an today i change the name and no paymants.
why? The S9 is brand new from bitmain.
Miner is set to pplns the same from last miner avalon6 use on the same user,
the miner for bch pplns is ok .

For the BTC the dashboard show the hasrate for the account but no paymant for eatch bolock on the Earning Hystory.
pls help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smesterj

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:58 PM

hy, my new antminer s9 mine from yesterday on antpool, on port 443 because this miner can not conect on port 3333.
no payment for the hashrate, on user fosy and fosyca ,    yesterday -10Th all day , an today i change the name and no paymants.

For the BTC the dashboard show the hasrate for the account but no paymant for eatch bolock on the Earning Hystory.
pls help.

Same here, Antpool shows Hashrate for the last 24 hours but last 24 hours earnings is 0.
I saw this before happened for an 1 hour or 2 and then it recovers and post right earnings but this time is happening for more than 2 hours, no earnings at all for the last day.

d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:26:05 PM

pls help.

There is no one here to help you with this problem.  Help yourself by moving to any other pool than this one. Hell I’d point at nicehash/btcguild  right now Over this abomination. Roll Eyes

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
smesterj

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

pls help.

There is no one here to help you with this problem.  Help yourself by moving to any other pool than this one. Hell I’d point at nicehash/btcguild  right now Over this abomination. Roll Eyes

BR

Well Nicehash has been hacked and is down for 24 hours, that left only btcguild.
snake13

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

i was on antpool and there was problem since 2 days, i switched to slushpool, but i think profits on 24hours is better from antpool then slushpool,

somebody to confirm ?
smesterj

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

BR

Well Nicehash has been hacked and is down for 24 hours, that left only btcguild.

Right word, abomination, you go it. As soon as I change to btcguild start seeing Real Time estimate earnings. I am trying to login to Antpool for around 45 minutes now after logout and can't get in, maybe hacked too but no news anywhere about it.
Now I have to drive to the other locations to change pool.

Thanks for the advise.
soluwex

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

So all of the antpool miners have the same issue at the moment?
smesterj

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

I would not say the miners, but the pool.
My miners works fine but the pool does not show any earnings on my account, earnings are going somewhere else.
Just right now can't access my Antpool account, only able to access Bitmain account, that is all, it maybe a temporary issue but there is no communication from the pool about any issue, they are as mute as always.
Just in case I am moving to another pool.
snake13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

with 5 s9 machines 14t

i was making on antpool arround : 0.01 btc in 24hours

now i moved to slushpool and i'm only : 0.008 btc in 24hours,

very strange.

oztusk

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

well, on my account they are slowly catching up with themselves and paying shares 27 blocks late as of now.
they may have had major server probles/overhaul, been hacked[i doubt that], or been robbing peter to pay paul.. their hashnest enterprise.

in any case.. i am pulling much better [10-20%] at slush. would have been there two years ago but i had some eqipment problems or something[ i forget what].

luck all

[their strat at 3333 keeps showing dead over here, so i assumed the server prob]

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
snake13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:47:18 PM

well, on my account they are slowly catching up with themselves and paying shares 27 blocks late as of now.
they may have had major server probles/overhaul, been hacked[i doubt that], or been robbing peter to pay paul.. their hashnest enterprise.

in any case.. i am pulling much better [10-20%] at slush. would have been there two years ago but i had some eqipment problems or something[ i forget what].

luck all

[their strat at 3333 keeps showing dead over here, so i assumed the server prob]

Then you mean Slush is better.
oztusk

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

luck all

--by the math it should be-- by 18 hrs mining it looks so--- but i should get a few days in to make any accurate reckoning..

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
snake13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

luck all

--by the math it should be-- by 18 hrs mining it looks so--- but i should get a few days in to make any accurate reckoning..

Ok, let us know the report.
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:33:24 PM

pls help.

BR

Roll Eyes   you are a few years late for btcguild

t.me/bitcoinasic
oztusk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:13:09 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 04:25:54 PM by oztusk

luck all

Ok, let us know the report.

In short.. Antpool sux! - - Slush rules!

Slush is a smaller pool so their success varies nore over and under the 100% ideal statistical expectation.
Antpool, being larger at present, varies less on the average, but still converges towards the 100% ideal.

Over a 2016 block period (one difficulty period- ~14 days). there is little likelyhood that Slushes expected harvest of blocks will deviate far enough from the ideal to represent a risk to the miner. A very small pool (3-4% network hashrate) might suffer this problem.

so when checking specific blocks found, ie: my scoring hashrate/slush scoring hashrate * (12.5 reward+tx fees[typically 2-4])* 98%
[slush takes 2% ATM]...
compared to antpool .. my hashrate/their hashrate * (12.5+ZERO ) * 100% ...

i found that im getting paid accurately for the found blocks, dead on the numbers in fact. about half as much twice as often at Antpool minus the 30% tx fees which they just keep.

This was a good enough deal for antpoolers when bitcoin was less of a thing and tx fees were insignificant, with Eligius pool drying up a lot of us went to Ant for the zero pool fee.

Antpool has not addressed the point, now that tx fees are running 25-33% and up (of the block reward), They are simply relying on consumer ignorance (a faithful old freind of the merchant throughout history) to dodge/skirt the issue.

Mathematically Slush is paying better than Ant by the tx fee factor, about 25-33%.

In real life, after a few days at Slush, well, same thing.
I'm definitely pulling better there by whatever the tx fees are per the block found.. usually 20-35%.
The pool variance over the difficulty period is not great enough to be concerned.

I dont know what the issue is with late earnings credits at Ant or how often it happens, but they have always paid, even if a day late.

Im staying with Slush for the moment.
Can anyone tell me how small of a pool would be statistically safe? somebody good with stat distribution, kelly factor and the like?

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

i found that im getting paid accurately for the found blocks, dead on the numbers in fact. about half as much twice as often at Antpool minus the 30% fees which they just keep.

This was a good enough deal for antpoolers when bitcoin was less of a thing and tx fees were insignificant, with Eligius pool drying up a lot of us went to Ant for the zero pool fee.

Antpool has not addressed the point, now that tx fees are running 25-33% and up (of the block reward), They are simply relying on consumer ignorance (a faithful old freind of the merchant throughout history) to dodge/skirt the issue.
They most certainly do address it.  It's right on their website:
Assign to you alter Antpool found a new block and the new block confirmations more than 3 (Transaction fees not paid out to miners for maintaining cost and the bonus for our engineers). Earnings = 12.5 BTC * Your share count in 2.5 difficulty cycle / Total share count in 2.5 difficulty cycle
(I put the bold in there so it's clear).

They have ALWAYS kept your fees.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
oztusk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

i found that im getting paid accurately for the found blocks, dead on the numbers in fact. about half as much twice as often at Antpool minus the 30% fees which they just keep.

They most certainly do address it.  It's right on their website:
Assign to you alter Antpool found a new block and the new block confirmations more than 3 (Transaction fees not paid out to miners for maintaining cost and the bonus for our engineers). Earnings = 12.5 BTC * Your share count in 2.5 difficulty cycle / Total share count in 2.5 difficulty cycle
(I put the bold in there so it's clear).

They have ALWAYS kept your fees.

thats an excuse.. not an address..
rightfully it should go something more like..
"... In veiw of the recent rise in the use of bitcoin and the considerable increase in block tx fees, it is only fair that we share 95% of fees to our miners... etc,.. etc,.. dealing in good faith,.. etc,.. and due expectation of ethicality,.. blah,.. blah."
I have ALWAYS known that they ALWAYS kept fees. Didnt matter back then.

Adressing an issue means doing something about it, not making a note of it pre ex facto.

oztusk

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:40:42 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 05:05:02 PM by oztusk

So Johnny, tell us about your pool.. I am looking for a small pool with reasonable operating conditions.
seriously.

[edit]
took a look at your pool website, very nice, perfect terms. I've always thought of .5% as the ideal fair rate to miners and operators both.

smesterj

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

Well I search btcguild and got BTC.com as reply, that is the one I am using now and definitely is paying more than Antpool, around 0.00016 more daily than Antpool. And in the last 2 days no delays or "abominable" other things happening. Will see.
I maybe try Slush latter in the week just to compare.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

Well I search btcguild and got BTC.com as reply, that is the one I am using now and definitely is paying more than Antpool, around 0.00016 more daily than Antpool. And in the last 2 days no delays or "abominable" other things happening. Will see.
I maybe try Slush latter in the week just to compare.
Slush has been running @ 109% for the last 250 blocks.  It's a great pool and worth your serious consideration.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: