Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: great idea for the community but crowdfunding or investors needed.  (Read 727 times)
yakasetos (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:56:40 PM

hello bitcoin fans,

I apoligize for my bad english in advance....

i'm going to skip the fancy talking to get straight to the point, me and my friend were talking about how we could really help the world, something like bitcoin did. Then a few days later i came up with a REALLY good idea, so i told my friend and we worked on it to see if really was that good as we thought. At this moment our idea is pretty much done and we want to execute it. The problem with this is that we need money (always the same problem...). I can't tell you our idea, because it's pretty easy to copy/steal and we really dont want that to happen, because we have some specific things we think it has to include.

Now i can tell you that our idea can be really good to improve the world on many ways. For example it's going to have a huge impact on how our countries live today and how the community is peforming under this.

Like i mentioned before the only thing that's stopping us from executing this idea, is that we don't have money.
We calculated some things and we think we need around 450.000 euros. I know i'm asking alot and i do not expect anyone to donate this huge amount, but when people make small donations or maybe see this as an investors opportunity we can realize this goal and start making the world a better place. (this sounds a bit stupid but it's true)

If you want to make a big investment in us or just want to ask something, please give me a private message or mail me to yakasetos@gmail.com so we can discuss some things and when i think you can be trusted i can tell you our idea. (also if you want to know how we get to the 450.000 euros please let me know, we are happy to inform you.)

Ofcourse we are accepting bitcoin and our adress is :1MvDSbq2Y56RUkKsd8rsX9wqhk6ocNMPgf
This adress can be used to make anonymous donations, but if you want some recognition send me a message and we can figure something out Smiley

If you don't want to donate in bitcoins message me as well so we can make a arrangement.

We hope people are willing to support our idea although we don't want to say what it is. We will keep you guys up to date on how much we received.

Thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: