Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CCEX are thieves get your funds out ASAP!!! im not kidding  (Read 4708 times)
joelpina

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:35:38 PM

I just think you guys are mad to use these unlicensed anonymously run exchanges.. Will you ever go put your money in a anonymous bank run out of banana republic.. NO! So why do the same with coins. We have seen examples of other exchnages, so you guys must learn. Maybe they are working towards getting volume and one day you wake you and realise they have done a moolah on us.

Hope I am wrong!
joelpina

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:10:03 PM

1 Billion Vanishes!

http://uk.businessinsider.com/currency-trading-website-vanishes-2014-11?r=US
mimsx11

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:19:25 PM

I think most of you on here know i dont bullshit, i dont fud and am not the kind of person to accuse people of shit for no reason. So this is your warning. get your shit off of that thieving bastard exchange ASAP!!

Thats a lie it looks like, 90% of your post consists of FUD,  I just went through some of you past posts

OK just checked doged its selling at 1 sat and buy orders at 0... sounds like youre an idiot... who would rob someone of 0btc?
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:18:46 PM

I had a lot of coins on ccex when there was burst pump and they didn't stole nothing so I don't believe that they are thiefs. Only bad thing with their exchange was that they delisted some coins too soon and without warning so you couldn't withdraw them after that. But they are sending emails nw so everything is working fine for me.

no, they got warning for a week before delisting, its below of the page  Smiley u should check them

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:38:26 PM

I have stopped using CCEX as of over one month ago myself.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:49:18 PM

I agree with everyone else. If you're going to rob people stealing a few dogecoin here and there is a pretty retarded way of doing it. Also, if you haven't talked to the admins there then this post isn't really fair. Far too often I see people too embarrassed to take responsibility for their own security vulnerabilities.

erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:22:08 PM

I agree with everyone else. If you're going to rob people stealing a few dogecoin here and there is a pretty retarded way of doing it. Also, if you haven't talked to the admins there then this post isn't really fair. Far too often I see people too embarrassed to take responsibility for their own security vulnerabilities.

indeed, there is support and moderator at the chat there, report your problem there and stop FuDing c-cex , its such retarded way to steal a few worthless doge while there is a lot more to steal

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:27:57 PM

+1 same here....don't trust em at all  Angry
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:54:28 PM

I don't trust anyone after mtgox, so all my coins are in my wallets. if I want to sell anything I send to exchange, then immediately send back to my wallet. Nowadays scammers are everywhere.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Booth

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:56:45 PM

I don't trust anyone after mtgox, so all my coins are in my wallets. if I want to sell anything I send to exchange, then immediately send back to my wallet. Nowadays scammers are everywhere.

mintpal is another reason to keep all coins locally
Pride-C-CEX

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:09:41 PM

I am sorry this happened to you, when you spoke to support it looks like the person who did this also took over your email account as it is required to make a withdraw. We recommend everyone to activate 2fa as this stops 99% of all hacking. I can promise you our exchange would not take from any trader, no matter what the amount. We have people who keep over 250 BTC on the exchange with no issue.

Crypto Trade at C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:32:55 PM

I am sorry this happened to you, when you spoke to support it looks like the person who did this also took over your email account as it is required to make a withdraw. We recommend everyone to activate 2fa as this stops 99% of all hacking. I can promise you our exchange would not take from any trader, no matter what the amount. We have people who keep over 250 BTC on the exchange with no issue.

Thank You for clarification I trust C-CEX

AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:56:32 PM

I've been trading on CCex for months now and at one point had a balance > 20BTC there. Never had a single problem with them. I really doubt they robbed you of your low-value coins; they'd have better accounts to rob if they really wanted to do so.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:03:31 PM

didnt have a problem with ccex before or now, prolly a glitch give a shout at their support
Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:16:11 PM

Have you gotten a response from the staff there yet?

UserAlter

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

?

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:38:06 AM

indeed, there is support and moderator at the chat there, report your problem there and stop FuDing c-cex , its such retarded way to steal a few worthless doge while there is a lot more to steal
Not even doge!
OP is talking about doged (0 sat buy order).
huangliang

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

Management: Hello, my account: the use of 6 months ccex: huangliang072106@163.com, a strange thing happened yesterday, landing several times, I click on the create new account, before the new account, password and email are the same. (should the same mailbox is not 2 accounts registered) activation link, after receipt of the activation, account of the BTC and some other coins disappear, all of the records are not
huangliang

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:50:07 AM

There are 0.92 BTC and some other coins account, the market value of about 1.2BTC. I need your help now, hope you can help me find my original account and the inside of the coin.. Thank you
rollingMyCar

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:06:02 AM

I think most of you on here know i dont bullshit, i dont fud and am not the kind of person to accuse people of shit for no reason. So this is your warning. get your shit off of that thieving bastard exchange ASAP!!

Thats a lie it looks like, 90% of your post consists of FUD,  I just went through some of you past posts

OK just checked doged its selling at 1 sat and buy orders at 0... sounds like youre an idiot... who would rob someone of 0btc?

mim,
there is a special function to get percentage FUD of a user or you know him... reading past posts??

thanks
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:29:32 AM

dat trash button

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██