Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To The Blockchain  (Read 168695 times)
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:58:34 AM

Just listened to this rap very nice you should make more. Considering rap is not my kind of music genre good job. If you keep on making music like this you will get tons of fans in no time keep up the good work. Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Evolvo (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 05:49:52 AM

Just listened to this rap very nice you should make more. Considering rap is not my kind of music genre good job. If you keep on making music like this you will get tons of fans in no time keep up the good work. Grin

thank you! spread the song around!

Кpиптoвaлютный фoнд "Pyбyc" - https://rubus.fund/partner/273
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:21:26 AM

A well repped song. I saw this thread many times, but not click on the video link before, today I listened it .. really appreciated and subscribe the toby Ganger's channel for future videos, by the way, do you guys have plan to bring more musics?
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:54:42 PM

A well repped song. I saw this thread many times, but not click on the video link before, today I listened it .. really appreciated and subscribe the toby Ganger's channel for future videos, by the way, do you guys have plan to bring more musics?

thank you for checking it out! I'm not sure if we'll do anything specifically about Bitcoin but possibly things relevant to Bitcoin.  

check out www.listentotoby.com for our previous work....and eventually our future work Smiley

and please share this Bitcoin song everywhere!

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:51:34 PM

Good music, dude...
Can't wait my ears to just listen to it repeatedly...
Can you create some more songs on Bitcoins too???

Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 09:24:03 PM

Good music, dude...
Can't wait my ears to just listen to it repeatedly...
Can you create some more songs on Bitcoins too???

thank you! I'm sure that Bitcoin will come up in future songs...but I doubt that we will make another "Bitcoin song"..it would just be repetitive....let's try to spread this song around in the meantime!

Champion Of PvP Humb

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:35:06 PM

Yea Blockchain an sure wallet bitcoin and More profits  Grin
CiaraB

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:03:59 PM

Nice tuuuuunnee!! Very catchy. Reminds me of Immortal Technique or someone along those lines.

But, 'can't be stolen'? Can be easily stolen. 'or controlled by any sized effort' 51%?

'You can send it anywhere and instantly' Are there not problems lately with this? I've seen some people complaining about a couple of days.

'Programmable money no government can seize it' The Irish government seized some last year. Did the FBI not seize a lot from Silk Road?

I'm not doing this to diss the song it's a seriously catchy tune but I think to teach people the truth about BTC you should be as accurate as possible Smiley
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 03:44:08 AM

Nice tuuuuunnee!! Very catchy. Reminds me of Immortal Technique or someone along those lines.

But, 'can't be stolen'? Can be easily stolen. 'or controlled by any sized effort' 51%?

'You can send it anywhere and instantly' Are there not problems lately with this? I've seen some people complaining about a couple of days.

'Programmable money no government can seize it' The Irish government seized some last year. Did the FBI not seize a lot from Silk Road?

I'm not doing this to diss the song it's a seriously catchy tune but I think to teach people the truth about BTC you should be as accurate as possible Smiley

thank you!

1. With very basic security precautions they can not be stolen. 

2. A 51% attack is not quite control of the network, only a limited window of transactions, and the network has shown that people shift their hashing power when any one entity gets near 51%.  The point is that no ONE person or ONE entity has the power to change the inflation rate, the basic architecture of transactions, security mechanisms, etc....it is a decentralized system. 

3. Again, with very basic security precautions no one can seize anything. Thus the difference between cold wallets and hot wallets.

4. I realize you're not trying to diss the song, but I also think it's wrong to place fault on a technology when people use it wrong. If a company that makes safes markets their product as something that no one can steal from, but the owner leaves the safe unlocked..is that the fault of the safe or the owner?   For the first time in history, with very moderate effort, you can secure funds in a way that NO ONE can seize it, no one can inflate it, no one can censor it, and no one stands in between sender and recipient.  I stand by my words and I would emphasize them even more because those points you bring up are the most important qualities about Bitcoin and it's important to distinguish between human error and technological flaws. 

peace

yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:49:34 AM

Great Work ♪
WELCOME TO THE BLOCKCHAIN BTC
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 07:19:12 AM

Great Work ♪
WELCOME TO THE BLOCKCHAIN BTC

thank you! share it around!

CiaraB

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:09:07 PM

thank you!

1. With very basic security precautions they can not be stolen. 

2. A 51% attack is not quite control of the network, only a limited window of transactions, and the network has shown that people shift their hashing power when any one entity gets near 51%.  The point is that no ONE person or ONE entity has the power to change the inflation rate, the basic architecture of transactions, security mechanisms, etc....it is a decentralized system. 

3. Again, with very basic security precautions no one can seize anything. Thus the difference between cold wallets and hot wallets.

4. I realize you're not trying to diss the song, but I also think it's wrong to place fault on a technology when people use it wrong. If a company that makes safes markets their product as something that no one can steal from, but the owner leaves the safe unlocked..is that the fault of the safe or the owner?   For the first time in history, with very moderate effort, you can secure funds in a way that NO ONE can seize it, no one can inflate it, no one can censor it, and no one stands in between sender and recipient.  I stand by my words and I would emphasize them even more because those points you bring up are the most important qualities about Bitcoin and it's important to distinguish between human error and technological flaws. 

peace

I mean stolen because of no chargeback. Anyone could 'sell' you something and not send it once they're paid. (If people new to BTC believe it's completely secure they may buy from randoms and get defrauded)

In regard the 51%, I know there is an agreement that nobody goes over 39.99% but if somebody was to get an investor to buy the computer power who wanted to charge fees there's no law from stopping them doing so. Or if a bank decided to go into the bitcoin business. I'm sure a bank could afford computers to do this.

Although I think another problem with Bitcoin is the fact that an investment bank could buy up a huge amount of bitcoin if they though it was a threat. I think there's about $7billion of BTC in circulation. I think it was Goldman Sachs that did this with raw aluminium, pumping the price up by buying HUGE amounts making it rare then sold it all bringing the price crashing down again.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:03:58 PM

We decided to make this song available for free so that it can spread around as much as possible. Go out there and share it around as much as possible! And send us a tip!
Bitcoin: 1C4iVs2E659ksBK8gVEyQw229ZoESCoyK1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

welcome to the blockchain!

Enjoy!

great song about blockchain and bitcoin,and this song proofen that blockchain is can't hide from bitcoin.
i hope many poople tipping you,because i'm not gonna tip you,i'm already make some donation in foundation,sorry Wink

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:08:05 PM

Amazing never heard that bitcoin has a song and complete details how it works.. great work and i think you can make more songs about bitcoin..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 11:37:31 PM

I mean stolen because of no chargeback. Anyone could 'sell' you something and not send it once they're paid. (If people new to BTC believe it's completely secure they may buy from randoms and get defrauded)

In regard the 51%, I know there is an agreement that nobody goes over 39.99% but if somebody was to get an investor to buy the computer power who wanted to charge fees there's no law from stopping them doing so. Or if a bank decided to go into the bitcoin business. I'm sure a bank could afford computers to do this.

Although I think another problem with Bitcoin is the fact that an investment bank could buy up a huge amount of bitcoin if they though it was a threat. I think there's about $7billion of BTC in circulation. I think it was Goldman Sachs that did this with raw aluminium, pumping the price up by buying HUGE amounts making it rare then sold it all bringing the price crashing down again.

1. The chargeback issue is easily remedied by using an escrow service (either automated or otherwise)...look at OpenBazaar for example...this is really a none issue....you're also again assigning responsibility to a technology for the failure of some to use it properly or understand it properly.  That doesn't change what it is and can do that never could be done before.

2. The amount of money required to buy enough hash power to control the network for a few minutes is ENORMOUS and the gain would be minuscule at best.  This is again a non-issue. 

3.  I'm not sure why your last point about a large bank buying up available Bitcoin supply and sending prices to the moon is somehow a problem? People would just transact in milibits or satoshis...it makes no difference to the technology itself.  If you're thinking of it only as an investment, then perhaps...but the one thing they can't do is print more Bitcoins or to paperize more Bitcoins than there are...which is what they currently do with Gold....

peace

Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 11:38:58 PM

great song about blockchain and bitcoin,and this song proofen that blockchain is can't hide from bitcoin.
i hope many poople tipping you,because i'm not gonna tip you,i'm already make some donation in foundation,sorry Wink

thank you! If you like the song but can't make a donation, then please share it around as much as possible so more people can hear it! That's free Smiley

Amazing never heard that bitcoin has a song and complete details how it works.. great work and i think you can make more songs about bitcoin..

Thank you! Spread the song around as much as you can Smiley

CiaraB

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:09:53 AM

1. The chargeback issue is easily remedied by using an escrow service (either automated or otherwise)...look at OpenBazaar for example...this is really a none issue....you're also again assigning responsibility to a technology for the failure of some to use it properly or understand it properly.  That doesn't change what it is and can do that never could be done before.

2. The amount of money required to buy enough hash power to control the network for a few minutes is ENORMOUS and the gain would be minuscule at best.  This is again a non-issue. 

3.  I'm not sure why your last point about a large bank buying up available Bitcoin supply and sending prices to the moon is somehow a problem? People would just transact in milibits or satoshis...it makes no difference to the technology itself.  If you're thinking of it only as an investment, then perhaps...but the one thing they can't do is print more Bitcoins or to paperize more Bitcoins than there are...which is what they currently do with Gold....

peace

Printing money is necessary to account for and increasing market to prevent deflation (which is very bad, 1% a year as it was in Japan caused massive economic trouble)

The reason a government prints money continuously is to slowly inflate it which provides incentive to spend. it's why investments are in business and products rather than currency nowadays. Investing in currency is useless whereas business is good for the economy.

A good economy is stable, even with the GFC most of the (Greece and Spain etc not so much) world has recovered fine. I can buy a car for €15,000 and it will be the same price tomorrow, not a million € because of some crazy arbitrage. If my money goes missing from a bank I will be fully reimbursed. I'm not deep with US law but where I'm from (Ireland) it's extremely safe to just use normal currency. Bitcoin is a risk based investment, not a currency at the moment.

The final point was actually in relation to what Goldman Sachs (I believe it was) bought up a load of raw metal that was worth very little so the price went up as it was then classed as rare then just released it all back onto the open market and crashed the price making ridiculous money in the process. With only around $7billion worth of bitcoin 'made' the banks could easily manipulate the price.

Don't get me wrong, I have some bitcoin but it's quite a novelty at the minute.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:19:55 AM

We decided to make this song available for free so that it can spread around as much as possible. Go out there and share it around as much as possible! And send us a tip!
Bitcoin: 1C4iVs2E659ksBK8gVEyQw229ZoESCoyK1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzNJr26H-4

welcome to the blockchain!

Enjoy!

amazing song, thank you. This is the first time hearing the song. I think this song makes bitcoin to wide spread all over the world.

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:39:09 AM

is there a video or any other music like this? This sounds so cool, and maybe this is just to understand for users bitcoin course, this is so impressive  Smiley
Evolvo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 05:43:15 PM

amazing song, thank you. This is the first time hearing the song. I think this song makes bitcoin to wide spread all over the world.

thank you! I appreciate the kind words....please spread the song around as much as you can!

is there a video or any other music like this? This sounds so cool, and maybe this is just to understand for users bitcoin course, this is so impressive  Smiley

thank you! spread it around!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: