Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there anything worth mining anymore?  (Read 3489 times)
Grifftech2k4 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:59:54 PM

I miss the good ole days where you had lots of choices of moderately profitable coins. Now it is a sea of shit Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:00:30 PM

I miss the good ole days where you had lots of choices of moderately profitable coins. Now it is a sea of shit Sad

i see this as a good thing. mine bitcoin  Kiss

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:01:33 PM

ya 90% old coins...

now the hype is ico and pos

there are not much coins worth to mine
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:49:03 PM

Yes.

Seems like every week there is something new to mine at an immediate profit.  Of course there are always coins to mine and hold for little and then profit.

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:50:33 PM

No
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:22:01 PM

you're not going to find an answer asking other trolls
Booth

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:23:37 PM

these leeching times are over. No longer market wants to feed miners that do nothing but leech funds out of coins
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:26:49 PM

you're not going to find an answer asking other trolls

yep

garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:38:45 PM

If you mine SHA256 Check out HAMradiocoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856464.msg9531035#msg9531035

We are on coinwarz profitability chart. Had the #1 spot for quite a while last night. Of course the chart changes all the time
but we have been in the #1 spot quite a few times. Diff is very low at the moment as we have just revamped the OP with a makeover
and our focus on promotion efforts lagged for a few days while doing upgrades to the wallet also.

Grin
The Minion

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:44:58 PM

Sure mine Dogecoin it's worth it. Smiley
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:56:07 PM

Probably Monero. Depends on your costs.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:02:56 PM

Probably Monero. Depends on your costs.

The only way to profit is you have free elecricity ! Undecided
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 01:12:44 PM

Sure mine Dogecoin it's worth it. Smiley
with a gpu ? are you kidding ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:25:32 PM

nothing profitable, mine XMR on pure speculation.
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:53:49 PM

No because every time a mineable coin  with a penny of profit we get

Klubknuckle

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:02:22 PM

Thanks to the bubble early this year cause people to buy GPU like crazy. And now everyone is mining for dirt little profit or none. Which there is another bubble and stay there.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 02:26:47 PM

Thanks to the bubble early this year cause people to buy GPU like crazy. And now everyone is mining for dirt little profit or none. Which there is another bubble and stay there.
wants other bubble ? Stop spending btc into IPO scam.
Because right now this is why mining isn't profitable because all the btc are going into those scam...

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
joelao95
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:39:51 PM

Came across the thread, tempted to hit a "reply"  Cheesy

Check out the coin in my sig anyways.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
phzi

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:52:41 PM

XMR is profitable against power costs if you live somewhere with reasonably priced power ($0.10/kwh or less).
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 11:04:41 PM

XMR is profitable against power costs if you live somewhere with reasonably priced power ($0.10/kwh or less).
provided that in those countries hdd and sdd are cheap too...
can't understand anybody still mining this retarded piece of junk (was profitable got it... now times to clean up appdata...
bye bye monero-like crap... feel like having a whole new drive).

djm34 facebook page
phzi

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:18:43 PM

can't understand anybody still mining this retarded piece of junk (was profitable got it... now times to clean up appdata...
lol... what are you even talking about?  By your "logic", bitcoin is pure crap because it by far has the most bloated blockchain...   If you can't afford disk space to store the 3GB monero blockchain, then something is seriously wrong.

Not to mention this has NOTHING to do with the topic - mining profitability.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 11:32:20 PM

lol... what are you even talking about?  By your "logic", bitcoin is pure crap because it by far has the most bloated blockchain...   If you can't afford disk space to store the 3GB monero blockchain, then something is seriously wrong.

Not to mention this has NOTHING to do with the topic - mining profitability.
3GB after 6 months of existence while you are comparing with a coin which has 5 years.
It means it will be completely unpractical in one year (if people still remember it).

And this has a lot to do with mining profitability: if people throw their btc on crappy coin and IPO scam rather than supporting real innovation then everything become unprofitable (because it gets diluted... even "investors" have limited supply of btc... they can't support both the crappy coin and the good one at the same time...).

djm34 facebook page
phzi

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:03:32 AM

3GB after 6 months of existence while you are comparing with a coin which has 5 years.
It means it will be completely unpractical in one year (if people still remember it).

And this has a lot to do with mining profitability: if people throw their btc on crappy coin and IPO scam rather than supporting real innovation then everything become unprofitable (because it gets diluted... even "investors" have limited supply of btc... they can't support both the crappy coin and the good one at the same time...).
Now you're just rambling...  Or you're really ignorant, or maybe playing dumb.

It makes no sense to compare bitcoin's 5 years to monero's 6 months.  For a long time, the bitcoin blockchain served close to 0 transactions, and grew incredibly slowly.  In the last 6months, the bitcoin blockchain has grown by 7GB.  This is double the rate of monero's blockchain growth.  Not to mention the monero blockchain grew the most during the first month, because mining pool's changed their payout methods and this significantly decreased the blockchain's growth rate.  FURHTERMORE - XMR so far uses no compression when storing the blockchain.  Whereas Bitcoin compresses the blockchain for storage.

Now, what do you think makes monero a crappy coin?  You haven't given any coherent reason. The only thing I've seen you mention is IPO scams, and XMR certainly didn't have an IPO.  And if you're talking about innovation, then I would say that the cryptonote code base is far more innovative then any bitcoin clone.

As for your comment about throwing BTC on crappy coins having to do with mining profitability - wtf are you talking about?  Monero is profitable to mine with GPUs right now if you have reasonably priced power; end of story.
cassimares

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 12:05:56 AM

Anybody tried mining Myriad coin with the auto switch algo function? And how is it?

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 02:44:06 AM

Now you're just rambling...  Or you're really ignorant, or maybe playing dumb.

It makes no sense to compare bitcoin's 5 years to monero's 6 months.  For a long time, the bitcoin blockchain served close to 0 transactions, and grew incredibly slowly.  In the last 6months, the bitcoin blockchain has grown by 7GB.  This is double the rate of monero's blockchain growth.  Not to mention the monero blockchain grew the most during the first month, because mining pool's changed their payout methods and this significantly decreased the blockchain's growth rate.  FURHTERMORE - XMR so far uses no compression when storing the blockchain.  Whereas Bitcoin compresses the blockchain for storage.

Now, what do you think makes monero a crappy coin?  You haven't given any coherent reason. The only thing I've seen you mention is IPO scams, and XMR certainly didn't have an IPO.  And if you're talking about innovation, then I would say that the cryptonote code base is far more innovative then any bitcoin clone.

As for your comment about throwing BTC on crappy coins having to do with mining profitability - wtf are you talking about?  Monero is profitable to mine with GPUs right now if you have reasonably priced power; end of story.
I think you are just speaking to yourself, you are clearly the one rambling and ignorant.
And you brought to the discussion btc, I just answered to you.

Speaking of innovation, cryptonote is almost as old as btc so I don't really see any innovation in that.
Which means during 5 years absolutely no developpement have been done around it and was just rediscovered recently.
It is totally unpractical, not user friendly (which means it will never become mainstream ans clearly only appeal to your inner nerd).
It needs 2 processes to run.
It sucks practically all the network bandwidth when you happen to run it.
It has no graphical interface (or some really crappy one, I can't call graphical interface)
Sending coins to an exchange is a pain in the ass (I tried)
Sending coins between exchange is totally impossible (I tried)
And I certainly miss some other things.
You can call all this innovation as much as you want, but this is clearly something from the past which should have stayed in the past.
And absolutely no development since his resurrection has been done to change all that (except the crappy graphical interface...)

We are all glad that your inner nerd is happy and that it might have had you make some bucks... But please don't call that innovation.
Or open a dictionary and look at the definition of the word (or better write a new one).

I happen to like stone tools and I have discovered some... but I don't call them innovation (even if they look really new to me) because they date back from 100000 years...

djm34 facebook page
phzi

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:12:45 PM

Speaking of innovation, cryptonote is almost as old as btc so I don't really see any innovation in that.
Stopped reading here, because he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.  If you really believe BCN existed for that long, then I have a bridge you might want to buy...
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:41:23 PM

Stopped reading here, because he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.  If you really believe BCN existed for that long, then I have a bridge you might want to buy...
you are right only 2 and half years of existence... so new  Roll Eyes
(no thanks, keep the bridge someone sold you  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
phzi

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

Stopped reading here, because he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.  If you really believe BCN existed for that long, then I have a bridge you might want to buy...
Doesn't even know the history behind BCN... *mind boggled*.  Why people try to talk about things they know nothing about is beyond me.  If BCN was around a year ago, and you can provide ANY solid evidence and proof of this, I'll eat my hat and the bridge is yours free!

Edit: a nice summary of the BCN launch date scam, to save you from.hunting: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

Cryptonote isn't even a year old.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 07:46:51 PM

Doesn't even know the history behind BCN... *mind boggled*.  Why people try to talk about things they know nothing about is beyond me.  If BCN was around a year ago, and you can provide ANY solid evidence and proof of this, I'll eat my hat and the bridge is yours free!
You really are a moron, because you act like if you were knowing the coin while you clearly don't and didn't even bother looking Grin
While the only thing I did was to go to their website and check the date rather than making assumption
BCN was launched the 4th of july 2012
Bon appetit.

djm34 facebook page
phzi

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:50:32 PM

You really are a moron, because you act like if you were knowing the coin while you clearly don't and didn't even bother looking Grin
While the only thing I did was to go to their website and check the date rather than making assumption
Bon appetit.
ROFL!  Go do some research (see my edit above). They lied about the launch date and there is endless evidence.  Epic stupidty calling me a moron without even doing a simple google search!

This is, btw, the main reason for Monero's existance. XMR was a fair launch of an impressive new technology.  BCN was majority pre-mined (82% premine!) under false pretences before launch.

It says a lot about you that, "the only thing [you] did" was read the website of a scam coin and conclude you knew everything...
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 08:05:30 PM

Bon appetit.
ROFL!  Go do some research (see my edit above). They lied about the launch date and there is endless evidence.  Epic stupidty calling me a moron without even doing a simple google search!

This is, btw, the main reason for Monero's existance. XMR was a fair launch of an impressive new technology.  BCN was majority pre-mined under false pretences before launch.

It says a lot about you that, "the only thing [you] did" was read the website of a scam coin and conclude you knew everything...
lol you don't even make sense, why anybody would give a wrong launch date ? Knowing that everybody would say it would it has been instamine during a year. You sure like to have the last word, but at least use one which make a little sense, that would change (and XMR and BCN are probably the same guys... ) If you believe half of what you just wrote here you are particularly deluded.

But at least in all you wrote you give all the reasons why nobody should ever mine those coins...

djm34 facebook page
phzi

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:12:02 PM

Stopped reading here, because he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.  If you really believe BCN existed for that long, then I have a bridge you might want to buy...
you are right only 2 and half years of existence... so new  Roll Eyes
(no thanks, keep the bridge someone sold you  Grin)
Doesn't even know the history behind BCN... *mind boggled*.  Why people try to talk about things they know nothing about is beyond me.  If BCN was around a year ago, and you can provide ANY solid evidence and proof of this, I'll eat my hat and the bridge is yours free!
Bon appetit.
ROFL!  Go do some research (see my edit above). They lied about the launch date and there is endless evidence.  Epic stupidty calling me a moron without even doing a simple google search!

This is, btw, the main reason for Monero's existance. XMR was a fair launch of an impressive new technology.  BCN was majority pre-mined under false pretences before launch.

lol you don't even make sense, why anybody would give a wrong launch date ? Knowing that everybody would say it would it has been instamine during a year. You sure like to have the last word, but at least use one which make a little sense, that would change (and XMR and BCN are probably the same guys... ) If you believe half of what you just wrote here you are particularly deluded.

Go read up on BCN's history. Everyone with half a brain does know it was a pre-mine scam.  You're lack of any attempt to do the most minor research is appalling.  They faked the launch date (and there is TONS of proof - the white papers were made with software not released until 2014; the "2012" whitepaper refers to a bitcointalk post from mid 2013...) so they could pass off their story of a "deep web" coin that was just surfacing.

I believe everything I've said because I actually do research and verify facts. I don't just go to a website, read 1 thing, and conclude I know everything.

Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

If you still think you know better then me after you read that, then I definitely give up on your hopeless mind.  I hope you'll open your eyes tho - purposeful ignorance is far from becoming.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 08:49:33 PM

Bon appetit.

This is, btw, the main reason for Monero's existance. XMR was a fair launch of an impressive new technology.  BCN was majority pre-mined under false pretences before launch.

Go read up on BCN's history. Everyone with half a brain does know it was a pre-mine scam.  You're lack of any attempt to do the most minor research is appalling.  They faked the launch date (and there is TONS of proof - the white papers were made with software not released until 2014; the "2012" whitepaper refers to a bitcointalk post from mid 2013...) so they could pass off their story of a "deep web" coin that was just surfacing.

I believe everything I've said because I actually do research and verify facts. I don't just go to a website, read 1 thing, and conclude I know everything.

Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0

If you still think you know better then me after you read that, then I definitely give up on your hopeless mind.  I hope you'll open your eyes tho - purposeful ignorance is far from becoming.
I think you should rather try to understand the agenda of the guy who posted that thread... (manipulation on bitcointalk works usually both way... )

Actually I already read half of it long ago, and the only thing I think is that some people have way too much free time (spending time looking into pdf signature  Roll Eyes while actually it doesn't mean anything at all except they launched without a white-paper... but considering the absence of success of their coin, you might wonder more why at some point they wrote one... which is a lot more puzzling... except to try to pave MNR way... (then you might start to wonder what is the relationship between BCN & MNR dev... and how MNR dev "discovered" BCN...)

Also MNR was mined for about 2 months with nobody caring, then cpu/gpu dev looked at them seeing something which could be interesting 
(then a few months later you got the miners  Grin) if you call that fair launch... well what is an unfair one ?

djm34 facebook page
Flirt Coin

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 01:30:16 AM

Checking out Flirt Coin may not be a bad decision often profitable to get on the coin before it launches. Seems to be the best chance at profiting with the older miners now. One of the reasons we decided to go with Sha 256.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851123.0

A little #Flirting can take you a long way! Wink
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 02:30:06 AM

Checking out Flirt Coin may not be a bad decision often profitable to get on the coin before it launches. Seems to be the best chance at profiting with the older miners now. One of the reasons we decided to go with Sha 256.

haven't look yet your thread but sha256.... is clearly not for gpu, unless you ban asic so basically it will be high power consumption for absolutely no coin

djm34 facebook page
phzi

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:29:41 AM

haven't look yet your thread but sha256.... is clearly not for gpu, unless you ban asic so basically it will be high power consumption for absolutely no coin

And basically guarantees the coin will be instamined, and then left stranded at a high difficulty that will never drop again.

One successful coin per algo... that's the eventual future in blockchains.  You're never going to compete with bitcoin for SHA hashrate, so don't try.

I think you should rather try to understand the agenda of the guy who posted that thread... (manipulation on bitcointalk works usually both way... )

Actually I already read half of it long ago, and the only thing I think is that some people have way too much free time (spending time looking into pdf signature  Roll Eyes while actually it doesn't mean anything at all except they launched without a white-paper... but considering the absence of success of their coin, you might wonder more why at some point they wrote one... which is a lot more puzzling... except to try to pave MNR way... (then you might start to wonder what is the relationship between BCN & MNR dev... and how MNR dev "discovered" BCN...)

Also MNR was mined for about 2 months with nobody caring, then cpu/gpu dev looked at them seeing something which could be interesting  
(then a few months later you got the miners  Grin) if you call that fair launch... well what is an unfair one ?
Just FYI: I had never actually read that thread I linked to before, but I knew from material facts I collected myself that BCN and cryptonote were developed and released in 2014, and definitely not prior to that.  I linked you to one article on the topic (first google result) because you seemed rather ignorant of the facts. The whitepapers clearly show that the devs have no problem falsifying dates, so you can take a short step in logic and conclude that believing their posted launch date is paramount to ultimate stupidity (and believing the dates on the blockchain would be equally as stupid).  I'm confident you'll never have proof that BCN existed before 2014 (because it didn't) - which is why I suggested you should find proof, not to provide a reference to the scamcoin's website that anybody can read (but only someone with half a brain would actually believe).

And that's a completely inaccurate description of Monero's launch.  I'm done trying to show you the truth tho - even in the face of glaring evidence contrary to your prior comments, you're still arguing.  That makes pretty clear that you're just trolling, and certainly not trying either learn or educate.  You see... I've read everything you say, and I didn't instantly presume I knew better;  but, any amount of digging makes endlessly clear that I definitely do know much more about this topic then you.  And if you're not actually interested in learning, then this conversation is pointless. 

Feel free to have the last word on this if you want tho - it'll probably provide a bit of satisfaction to your over-inflated ego.
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:25:46 AM

Burstcoin, if you own the hdd's already or have a way to buy them cheap. High percentage PoS mining seems to also be profitable at the moment, ie BALLS, XQN, HYPE, etc....

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
Altcoin Prophet

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:04:44 AM

I must say there hasn't been a whole lot that excites me lately mining wise.  Undecided
brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:37:12 AM

I must say there hasn't been a whole lot that excites me lately mining wise.  Undecided

I've been around the block with mining and have settled on this:

http://pool.minebitshares.com/

At least the end result is BitShares which do hold some promise for the long term future.  Amazing how many commits they have on github daily, the pace of development is second to none.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 11:58:14 AM

And basically guarantees the coin will be instamined, and then left stranded at a high difficulty that will never drop again.

One successful coin per algo... that's the eventual future in blockchains.  You're never going to compete with bitcoin for SHA hashrate, so don't try.

Just FYI: I had never actually read that thread I linked to before, but I knew from material facts I collected myself that BCN and cryptonote were developed and released in 2014, and definitely not prior to that.  I linked you to one article on the topic (first google result) because you seemed rather ignorant of the facts. The whitepapers clearly show that the devs have no problem falsifying dates, so you can take a short step in logic and conclude that believing their posted launch date is paramount to ultimate stupidity (and believing the dates on the blockchain would be equally as stupid).  I'm confident you'll never have proof that BCN existed before 2014 (because it didn't) - which is why I suggested you should find proof, not to provide a reference to the scamcoin's website that anybody can read (but only someone with half a brain would actually believe).

And that's a completely inaccurate description of Monero's launch.  I'm done trying to show you the truth tho - even in the face of glaring evidence contrary to your prior comments, you're still arguing.  That makes pretty clear that you're just trolling, and certainly not trying either learn or educate.  You see... I've read everything you say, and I didn't instantly presume I knew better;  but, any amount of digging makes endlessly clear that I definitely do know much more about this topic then you.  And if you're not actually interested in learning, then this conversation is pointless.  

Feel free to have the last word on this if you want tho - it'll probably provide a bit of satisfaction to your over-inflated ego.
yes let me have it.  Grin my over-inflated ego thanks you in advance.
So you found that BCN was a scamcoin, great don't care never mined it. no matter when cryptonote has been released, this is a piece of crap in terms of software and quite frankly it is even worst if it was developed in modern time... and as far as I am concerned that's all I was saying.

But if BCN is a scamcoin, MNR should belong pretty much to the same category, because considering the difficulty in creating a cryptonote coin (look for example at failed attempts from presidentcoin for Mountaincoin), this clearly indicates it was probably developed by the same group of people at the same time. well that should be your conclusion... since you don't believe the date are correct  Grin... but strangely you go to some fairy tale happy ending that good MNR dev group took away cryptonote from evil BCN to make a fair launch with MNR and the world a better place...  Grin

Seriously ??!! And I am the one who is gullible because I read the false date on their site ?! (but I least I didn't mine BCN nor MNR)

So I let you draw your conclusion yourself from all the evidence you have about how scammy BCN is because you can very much apply them to MNR (which you won't because you have some MNR stash and that would hurt the price...)

Now monero was mined exclusively for sometimes by a small group of people who owned a very large fraction of the net hashrate, it is a known fact nobody denies it.
But sure you can deny it and call dga a liar too when he says on his blog he made 17btc/day out of monero (not that there is anything wrong about that  Grin but it tells you a lot about how fair the distribution of a coin has been. )

So BCN is the scam, but MNR is not and we should all mine it if we have free electricity. yeah yeah believe what ever you want...
That was pretty much the reason why you went after me, because I was saying it is probably better to not mine MNR and concentrate on some other better coin.

and yes I still don't see anything innovative (and even less if it is some new shit)  in a coin which forces everybody to run 2 processes, use all the network bandwidth, fills up the blockchain and hdd at a tremendous speed, doesn't allow to transfer coin between exchange (and so on...).

djm34 facebook page
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: