Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coin.bitdesire.com ★★ - Up to 1,000,000 Satoshi / 30 mins || BONUS system  (Read 4680 times)
itsjstme

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:30:26 AM

Hello all. Is this faucet currently having payment issues? I have two payments pending. The first payment being 60,000 satoshi pending since 1/3/2015. I've received a payout from the site in the past so I don't know if it is temporary or if I shouldn't hold my breathe.

He never payed me also,( I haven't been back there since. (Why should I)
Not replied to my e-mails either.

I appreciate you (Racey) letting me know that you haven't been paid either. I've gave up on it also. They haven't responded to my emails either so I guess that's that. When they started it seemed pretty legit. I thought maybe the faucet owner was having issues. I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. That's on me. I would have been happy with an email that said, 'You completely wasted your time and I am not paying out'. I wasn't even expecting someone to be polite about it, I just wanted a response. Bitcoins are crashing and faucets are drying up. Oh what a world in crypto currency. Beware all, coin.bitdesire.com is not paying out. If I receive an email or a payout I will update. Good luck all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: