Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 [926] 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376863 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 07:26:40 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30380

GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator
Small Update Part 2
Hello,

I wanted to provide a small update from snowy New England.

Current Development
We are all hands on desk for the Honors Program. Our developers are going to knock it out of the park. We realize how important it is that this program has a perfect launch. We have saved our resources to help re-stabilize the value of Paycoin.

The terms of the Program will be available when it launches. You will have 30 days to review.

We also have some small updates coming: graphs for the market place, etc

Primary Feature Status
The majority of the larger features are waiting on some type of regulatory or legal approval.

PaySave- Paycoin browser plug in
PayCard- Paycoin Debit Card
PayFlash- Instant Paycoin to Gift Cards
Just waiting on the green light from all departments.

Between the launch of these features and the Honors program, we are excited to see the value of Paycoin start to rapidly move.

Premier Accounts
Premier Accounts are in development, and we hope to roll out the first features to those accounts first.

Team Paycoin
Finally, we have been strengthening our relationship with Team Paycoin. I will not ruin the surprise, but they have some goodies coming that rival even our work Smiley

Translation:

We are trying to meet our self-imposed deadline for the Honors Program but likely the signup page will be late and buggy, plus we are wasting time implementing some features nobody asked for.

PaySave, PayCard, PayFlash - nothing going on here, since we have "all hands on desk" (sic) for the Honors Program and also due to our "complacency".

Paycoin value is "rapidly moving" in the wrong direction despite the buyback promise, but let's pretend that is actually a good thing.

We'll signup a few shill accounts with Premier and have them post exiting news about all the new features.

And since most of our developers left we are hoping Team Paycoin will save us from ourselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:29:20 PM

GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator
Small Update Part 2
Hello,

Current Development
We are all hands on desk for the Honors Program. Our developers are going to knock it out of the park. We realize how important it is that this program has a perfect launch. We have saved our resources to help re-stabilize the value of Paycoin.

The terms of the Program will be available when it launches. You will have 30 days to review.

Primary Feature Status
The majority of the larger features are waiting on some type of regulatory or legal approval.

Between the launch of these features and the Honors program, we are excited to see the value of Paycoin start to rapidly move.

Premier Accounts
Premier Accounts are in development, and we hope to roll out the first features to those accounts first.

Team Paycoin
Finally, we have been strengthening our relationship with Team Paycoin. I will not ruin the surprise, but they have some goodies coming that rival even our work Smiley

Translation:

We are trying to meet our self-imposed deadline for the Honors Program but likely the signup page will be late and buggy, plus we are wasting time implementing some features nobody asked for.

PaySave, PayCard, PayFlash - nothing going on here, since we have "all hands on desk" (sic) for the Honors Program and also due to our "complacency".

Paycoin value is "rapidly moving" in the wrong direction despite the buyback promise, but let's pretend that is actually a good thing.

We'll signup a few shill accounts with Premier and have them post exiting news about all the new features.

And since most of our developers left we are hoping Team Paycoin will save us from ourselves.

Team pay coin is owned by his church buddy Adam right?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mcni77

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:31:01 PM

Is Paycoin also located at 34 E Dudley Town Rd. Bloomfield, CT?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 07:47:19 PM

Team pay coin is owned by his church buddy Adam right?

Yes.

@Gava said: @GAWCEO I notice your update is slowing turning into an announcement actually :-p Might wanna rename it, just saying. Also if we want to dissect individual wording etc. If you want a perfect launch for the Honors program, should we expect delays this week if the devs don't knock it out of the park? Also you saved resources to re-stabilize Paycoin? Does that mean you didn't use your resources before to stabilize it despite saying they were being used? Or is this newly found funds? Any reason the honors program terms can't be released ahead of time? And I'll save everything else for later, just want to get this stuff out of the way.

@GAWCEO said: The answers to your questions are on the PayBase Blog.

... except there is nothing of the sort in that blog.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:50:33 PM

I don't mean to come off as uninformed or stupid & I just cannot be bothered reading tons of info spread around all over the place. But could somebody kindly explain to me, in a nutshell, what exactly is the deal with the hashlets or whatever they are called?  I remember reading about Hashlets in an email from GAW months ago, but I thought it sounded too good to be true & passed. Then while checking their site later for actual hardware, I just saw the hardware replaced by different versions of these virtual miners with different names. HashStakers, Hashlets, etc.. What I want to know is the evolution of these & what that all was? I saw people were buying them, selling them for a profit but only the early buyers etc.. Can somebody give me the TLDR version explaining what the heck that was all about?

Also, what the hell is a prime controller exactly & why do people at HT covet them so much? I mean, people post in HT saying they have a Prime Controller & the GAW faitful are all like  "Ooooh, Ahhhh" or simply don't believe the poster about having one because they are expensive or something?

To be honest, once they stopped selling actual hardware, I lost interest in GAW & figured they would go away. I can't believe they made a coin & things have gotten to the point they have.

Thanks.

Hashlets were cloud miners that payed BTC everyday and there 5 different versions of them based on what mining pool their payments were based off of.  I believe there were clever(clevermining), Waffle(wafflepool), zen(zenminer), and prime(could mine any pool).  HashStakers are online staking wallet for xpy so put 1 xpy and after 3 or 6 months depending on which one you bought you would earn more xpy over time from staking.  Prime Controllers are the controllers of the xpy blockchain and get ridiculous payouts from staking some up to 350%.  

Cool, thanks for answering. Honestly, when I bought a few miners over the summer, I did a little googling of GAW before purchasing & saw the posts about him ripping off ebay sellers for miners & thought to myself "Damn, this guy came a long way from buying a few miners on ebay to hosting & selling miners on his own". Why did GAW go the route of fake miners/hashlets? Am I naive in thinking they had a decent thing going, selling hardware & hosted hardware? What an idiot, if I had gone from buying my little ANT Miners to where GAW was over the summer, I would be happy, not greedy.

Maybe someone can post the KNC forum post from Josh where he came up with the cloud mining idea.  He basically said build a client base and get them to pay for the cloud mining and then basically force them to switch over to cloud mining.

The origin of the master plan? http://i.snag.gy/2izhc.jpg

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:58:48 PM

Why are people continuing to ridicule the disabled in this forum in order to attack Paycoin?   It is pathetic and beneath contempt.  Grow up you fucking imbecile.

Oh lookie new shill

To be fair he has a point. There is nothing clever about using images of the mentally disabled in order to ridicule another group of people.

There is more than enough absurdity surrounding the GAW/Paycoin situation to be able to draft a decently critical commentary or observation without needing to resort to ad hominem insults or prejudice.

I agree

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:59:20 PM

GAWCEO
 Admin
Industry Innovator
Small Update Part 2
Hello,

Current Development

Primary Feature Status

Premier Accounts

Team Paycoin

Translation:

Knock it out of the park??  Did I miss something?  Weren't the funds going to be handled by a 3rd party?  If so, what is there to code?  

To me this whole thing can be dealt with inside an Excel spreadsheet, customer A gets it's share of 56 over 1,000,000 (XPY proportion) of $100,000, do that for all the customers. Then:

$100,000 = BTC378.4 right now
BTC378.4 / 1,000,000 XPY = BTC0.0003784 per XPY

Customer A = 56XPY * BTC0.0003784 = BTC0.0211904
Repeat for all customers to get payments for everyone.  Simple SQL Query, really basic stuff!

Make sure total doesn't exceed BTC378.4, that no one is being payed 0, no one is being paid minus, that no one is being payed more than what should be the share of the biggest customer, insure that the number of customers is the same as last time, etc.  

There's nothing magical about this and if they aren't handling the funds I really don't get what they are working on, a personal info input form for KYC, isn't that the responsibility of the third party?.  If they are developing something it implies that they will know private keys and will be supporting it, we already know how good they are with the art of paying out people..  A pool software could manage this thing better than they could ever dream of doing!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 09:10:17 PM

"Paycoin Origin" badge seems to have been renamed to "Paycoin Innovator" and some new ones are being issued to replace the members who left:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30383

GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator
New Paycoin Innovator Badges
In light of the members that have left our community, I think it would be nice to recognize those that have stepped up in their places.

We need 7 more Paycoin Origin Members.

Time has a way of test us and revealing our true character. Who do you think has really shown this community what it means to lead, even when it is tough?

In 5 years, when we look back to where Paycoin started, who do you think deserves to be remembered?

Once we pick them all.

I am going to give them Premier Accounts and 500 XPY each. As a thank you for their efforts

Obviously some HT members can't be accused of modesty, but this part is hilarious:

Gava
@GAWCEO Mine got removed? That's nice

AnimoEsto
Same - would have been nice to have actually had some notification
(Not that it bothers me but common decency yanno)

So he just took badges away from someone he doesn't like? Nice indeed.

I just changed the name of Origin to "Paycoin Innovator"

I did it because I now see that being an "Original" holds little value. In fact many of those "originals" went on to hurt the community because things did not go "their way". Rather than taking the high road, they hurt the community because things did match their perspectives. Their actions showed their character.

I changed to "Innovator" because that is speaks the present. We must always be Innovating Smiley

You are an Innovator!
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:13:21 PM

So in trying to show them that they are here to stay and in for the long run, has Homero inadvertently revealed the term of the Honor Program?

In 5 years, when we look back to where Paycoin started, who do you think deserves to be remembered?

https://archive.today/iAHqJ

So it will take 5 years to get your piddly 20 dollars back?

If this is true can someone work out the math now knowing the term is 5 years.

As for longevity of the actual company, how about renewing all your domains for 5 years in stead of 1 Geniuses at Work.

bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:20:40 PM

Does anyone know the status of this?  Has anyone contacted an attorney or the current trademark holder of paybase filed in 2007?

If not, I'll volunteer, just seeing if anything has been done up to this point.

Original trademark below, has anyone contacted Attorney Gloria Pinza?  

She has some credentials, Managing Partner, EDUCATION Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, UCLA, B.A., summa cum laude.  "Gloria helps clients navigate through the increasingly complex convergence of technology and business, offering practical and strategic advice in the areas of trademark, copyright, internet law, licensing, software development, entertainment law and a full range of IP-related business transactions."

I'm sure she would be more than capable of handling this situation with Homero's lawyers.

2007-10-13 REGISTERED - SEC. 8 (10-YR) ACCEPTED/SEC. 9 GRANTED
2007-10-13 REGISTERED AND RENEWED (FIRST RENEWAL - 10 YRS)

Still do not understand how two computer companies can have the same trademark

http://trademarks.justia.com/745/52/paybase-74552505.html

http://trademarks.justia.com/864/65/paybase-86465797.html

The original since 1994 and Homero's application only since end 2014. How is it he is allowed to parade around like it is his trade mark?  Perhaps the original mark owner's lawyer is unaware? Surely they would fire of a cease and desist post haste if they knew?  This looks like the lawyer for the original company who filed theirs.

http://www.pierceatwood.com/attorney-gloria-pinza

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:25:36 PM

I haven't maybe coinfire can and make a story out of it.  Cheesy , actually who coinfire should contact is Terry Li, who started Zeus. He had quite the clash with Homero earlier on and can probably give some very interesting insight into the type of nutjob he is. His email is on the first page here:  https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16301.0

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 09:38:19 PM

I haven't maybe coinfire can and make a story out of it.  Cheesy , actually who coinfire should contact is Terry Li, who started Zeus. He had quite the clash with Homero earlier on and can probably give some very interesting insight into the type of nutjob he is. His email is on the first page here:  https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16301.0

Noted Smiley

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:51:42 PM

Why are people continuing to ridicule the disabled in this forum in order to attack Paycoin?   It is pathetic and beneath contempt.  Grow up you fucking imbecile.

Oh lookie new shill

To be fair he has a point. There is nothing clever about using images of the mentally disabled in order to ridicule another group of people.

There is more than enough absurdity surrounding the GAW/Paycoin situation to be able to draft a decently critical commentary or observation without needing to resort to ad hominem insults or prejudice.

I agree

I'm gonna give mcni77 a break considering this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10274960#msg10274960

it's just a pic with txt, get over it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:59:02 PM

Funny thread going on IMO.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30389/crazy-dumper

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:01:45 PM

Oh lookie new shill

I agree

I'm gonna give mcni77 a break considering this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10274960#msg10274960

it's just a pic with txt, get over it

So somebody pointing out how disgusting it is to post pictures of mentally disabled people on a public forum in order to attack paycoin and Josh Garza is a shill?   What a prick you are!  There was somebody complaining 50 pages ago about images of someone they knew personally was being posted on this forum in ridicule in order to attack Paycoin.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:02:31 PM

And they're too dumb to realize that its Josh dumping the 4,000 coins so he can start saving $$$ for the $100,000 buyback.

Fucking morons are blind as a bat.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 10:02:41 PM

Noted Smiley

Yeah but watch out Terry is nearly as dodgy as josh, look at the history of zeus (on that thread)

Thanks for the heads up!

NuShrike

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:02:52 PM

Current Development
Well, he's mastering the fluffy CEO talk that really says nothing, but all about the pump. It's quite typical of the CEOs I've known that then cut and ran.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:18:02 PM

This Bitcoin-Bar guy is quite a tool.. Look he has a gawlet awaiting his every move, he must be a genius.  Huh

I can't believe they are humans. "Oh wow, more XPY to just hodl, woohoo"!  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:23:51 PM

They're bots aka fake accounts, you can tell by the writing.  They're all positive and literally sound like a robot, like your cell phone giving navigation.  "What is that guy doing?  He is dumping coins, I like buying the coins with my newly deposited btc, this makes me happy, hahaha", shit like that.

We know it's a complete ponzi scheme and smoke and mirrors.  The whole idea is to get new people that's how the ponzi works.  

I'm glad this bct thread has saved thousands of people maybe millions of dollars in the long run.

This Bitcoin-Bar guys is quite a tool.. Look he has a gawlet awaiting his every move, he must be a genius.  Huh

I can't believe they are humans. "Oh wow, more XPY to just hodl, woohoo"!  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 [926] 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: