Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376857 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:34:34 AM

Translation: " Ermahgod! I need to hype Paycoin so you morons put up some decent buy bids for me to dump my endless supply of XPY into! "

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:38:13 AM

Sounds like an internal power struggle..........amongst dung beetles.

Homero was forced to hand over the pile of shit, otherwise, the Lord and Savior would come hammer fisting and elbows down.

The church receives accolades, and respect and awe and full devotion on transfer of power, Homero bitter and childish as he is, says to himself these are my followers, I created them, and goes on a mad man's rant promising gold from wine and every other god bothering bullshit he can think of.

See they still love me. They respond to whatever I say, you may have forced me to hand over what I created, but when I speak they still love me.

You gang of creepy mother fuckers. take your'e paycoins and shove 'em up your'e ass.

Fucking nutjobs should all be loved up.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:40:15 AM

That's clearly not Josh on that account, it stands out a mile.

geegaw

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:56:50 AM

Homero is bitter having the be forced to hand over the operation. He is intentionally trying to sabotage the church's efforts. He's steaming at the positive response they all received upon their announcement, he's bitter as hell and will say and do anything at this stage.

More concerning is on that other forum was the 'odd' sudden splitting of threads, so much so all participants queried that for hours on end.

then suddenly the church orchestrator appears and so oh look how nice a neatly decided and separated series of threads, one for the church one for the old homero, and one for whatever.

Pure and utter continuation of deceit.

As if that mod did not receive word and advise, to do that then the church would appear on the site and explain everything.

Shady piece of shit who lied that mods don't get paid from a while ago.

Same filthy scheming little shits repeating their MO all over again. They think they are clever but they are not.

For no rhyme or reason split up a perfectly entertaining thread, suddenly. Everyone questions why and what for.

Quick testing thinking that perhaps the con jon there is to generate clicks on the revolving banner ads, but testing proves otherwise, testing that it's a bored non active mod with nothing to do with what's a really stupid idea, proves, wrong why because suddenly  this entity shows perfectly fitting into these newly created separated threads.

Oh boy you sure fooled us. Roll Eyes

People still don't get it.

You are dealing with liars and crooks. Shady dishonest slick small fry thieves. All inherently liars and cheats and morally corrupt.

A crooked smile is a crooked smile no matter what.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:20:09 AM

Homero is bitter having the be forced to hand over the operation. He is intentionally trying to sabotage the church's efforts. He's steaming at the positive response they all received upon their announcement, he's bitter as hell and will say and do anything at this stage.

More concerning is on that other forum was the 'odd' sudden splitting of threads, so much so all participants queried that for hours on end.

then suddenly the church orchestrator appears and so oh look how nice a neatly decided and separated series of threads, one for the church one for the old homero, and one for whatever.

As if that mod did not receive word and advise, to do that then the church would appear on the site and explain everything.

Same filthy scheming little shits repeating their MO all over again. They think they are clever but they are not.

For no rhyme or reason split up a perfectly entertaining thread, suddenly. Everyone questions why and what for.

Quick testing thinking that perhaps the con jon there is to generate clicks on the revolving banner ads, but testing proves otherwise, testing that it's a bored non active mod with nothing to do with what's a really stupid idea, proves, wrong why because suddenly  this entity shows perfectly fitting into these newly created separated threads.

You are dealing with liars and crooks. Shady dishonest slick small fry thieves. All inherently liars and cheats and morally corrupt.

^AGREED^ Once a lying, thieving sumbag, always a lying, thieving scumbag. Fuck the whole lot of them.
geegaw

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:23:59 AM

Let me state: that lizard mod that you're courting for Gibraltar is a liar from day one.

As I stated from day one, you lie in business once. Whether a white lie or not, the end game is guaranteed.

Out of the whole motley crew so far the only one with a semblance of integrity is that Aministo admin character. Next is that redacted piece of shit who bullied everyone and forced, berated and smashed everyone into buying  into this shit, he's is at least now acknowledging he was duped and more importantly acknowledged that he did in do that, pumping up the shit.

Two only out of that mess that can be listened to. A good few other sensible heads there prevail who are enjoying themselves, but have nothing more than a penny's worth in the grand scheme of things.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:24:14 AM

Why doesn't Josh just explain what he is working on clearly and concisely so that other people can understand where he is at with progress?

"OMG I have HUGE news I cannot contain myself but to share to you that I have something big! but I cannot tell you what it is or share any details whatsoever!"

I'm pretty sure that Josh reads some of these posts now so this is my advice...

Hardfork PayCoin and make it rewarding to the average user rather than just GAW to dump on the market, obviously you still want to be able to derive some funds from PayCoin but you need to reduce that imbalance by a huge amount or you will never gain the trust of the users.

Stop your useless shills and provide some real steps and information about what you are working on or ideas of things to come.

Make Hashtalk completely unmoderated and/or become a part of Bitcointalk and face the trolls head on.

Doing that would violate the no pre-announcements rule.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:41:35 AM

What's up with GH?  Did they get a C&D or a threat from GAW or something? 

AnimoEsto seems to say there's something behind their thread splitting non sense but it can't be shared right now.

It's f***** up, have a look at their GAW thread, half of the posts have been moved there and there's no sense to make out of those s*** thread... Seems like they only want XPY relating to TeamPaycoin now.  If you're going to move one post out of context may as well delete it and the thread you move it to becomes garbage.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:53:20 AM

I suspect that the effed up twitter format of GH and HT is a big part of attracting these "investors" that can not seem to get a grip on what is going on. Gives me a headache trying to read that scatterbrain shit.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:58:23 AM

What's up with GH?  Did they get a C&D or a threat from GAW or something? 

AnimoEsto seems to say there's something behind their thread splitting non sense but it can't be shared right now.

It's f***** up, have a look at their GAW thread, half of the posts have been moved there and there's no sense to make out of those s*** thread... Seems like they only want XPY relating to TeamPaycoin now.  If you're going to move one post out of context may as well delete it and the thread you move it to becomes garbage.

Just noticed the same and wondered who got the nastygram.

Seems the whole team may not agree but is going along with it.  The level of censorship by hiding discussion and kicking it to other threads where it wont be seen in context is massive already.  Interesting in only 1 mod is doing all the moves its like no one else wants to....

In any case it made GH almost useless to follow the discussion on XPY on.  But that seems like the plan

Anyway it sounds like team XPY doesnt have the power, coders or money to actually change anything for at least 4 months and how the hell will this shitcoin last that long?  Eve if it does GAW will win all the PC's hands down due to the simple fact they own 90%+ of the coin and will still have the massive premine so the coins still fucked
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:37:25 AM

In any case it made GH almost useless to follow the discussion on XPY on.  But that seems like the plan
I sure looks like there's a plan to kill the discussion.

Anyway it sounds like team XPY doesnt have the power, coders or money to actually change anything for at least 4 months and how the hell will this shitcoin last that long?  Eve if it does GAW will win all the PC's hands down due to the simple fact they own 90%+ of the coin and will still have the massive premine so the coins still fucked

And let's face it, with what sees like GAW owning the majority of the prime controllers and the prime controllers actually doing nothing I doubt the "bid for prime controllers" will bring much money for them to maintain it.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:38:37 AM

Meanwhile at HT

mmm the Kool-Aid is strong with this one.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:44:15 AM

That's clearly not Josh on that account, it stands out a mile.

" i would made it Paycoins flagshit system. But alas, i did not think of it them"

Not American i think. Makes no sense in english. I´m not native english speaking but i think should go like this.

" I would´ve made it the Paycoin flagship system. But back then, i didn´t think about them"

Not american or very stupid.

Also he has no idea what "your" and "you`re" is/means.

My english is not very well but it beats GAW CEO´s by a mile.

From where is he??

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 02:46:25 AM

I watched XPY come out of nowhere and being number one in volume for weeks, and even now when it's supposedly a big scam, it's still often the number in volume.

The reason it was able to get such high volume is that GAW first built up trust as a cloudminer.  If Zencloud was never a thing then nobody would have bought into this shitcoin.

People got into it as cloudminers, Primes and Zens were at first invested in as normal miners with unannounced features.  Then XPY came around and people did what they thought was the logical thing, which was to mine the pool that was the most profitable.

It didn't get such high volume as a coin itself, it got the volume it did because the investments had already been made in Primes and Zens.  You couldn't sell your hashlets back to GAW, you could only sell if somebody else was buying on the hashmarket.  That means money was going in to XPY, but couldn't come out until it went public.  This gave it the illusion of being popular when it was just people running for the doors.

It only was high while Homero was pulling his stunt buying for $20 on exchanges, then it sank into shitcoin mode once no external money was being pumped in and everybody trying to get out.

As for "It's still often the number in volume" it can't beat a coin with a funny dog's face on it, and this is with a supposedly multi-million dollar adoption fund.  And none of this volume seems to be going up until Homero tries to pump it, after which it gets a massive dump.

If this was a legit coin why would one of the higher-ups be helping me out to keep telling people on Hashtalk what a scam it is?  Why did Garza refuse my invitation to a video chat where he could answer all the things people want to know about what's going on?  Why did their GM call it a sinking Titanic and say he was looking for a way out without getting fucked?   

That's solid, intelligent thinking and rationale.  Thank you!

First of all, your pic was for the market cap not volume.  The crappy dog coin whose name I still can't pronounce (lol) does have a higher market cap.  That is a huge blow to a coin once worth a quarter billion.

But as far as volume, it's amazing XPY is still number one a lot and nearly always in the top 3.  

By now, this suppose scam should have dropped to 5 cents and the volume should have died completely.  

I have seen many hot scam coins come and go, yet after 2 months and all this bad PR and all this bashing it should have killed the price and volume of XPY, completely.  Down 90% is a lot but with such high inflation I would expect XPY to be 5 cents by now.  

Your last paragraph could be preplanned FUD by insiders to drive the price down.  Max Keiser and Brian Kelly have done it so why not these guys?

Or you could be right and it's a scam.  Hard to say at this point but one cannot ignore the consistent massive volume.   That's serious dollars trading a supposed total scam coin.  That's hard for me to comprehend.

And it can't be mostly traders given the trend for XPY has been down, nearly on freefall.  Traders prefer to trade upwards trending coins or channel trading.

Thanks for your input and explanations!

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:55:01 AM

It´s not 5cents by now because many many bought in for many many dollars per coin and holding in hope it goes up ever.

They most likely know damn well it´s a shitcoin now and just worth some cents buy what should they do when bought at 20$/10$/4$ for a Peercoin Clone Coin.

Never understood that. Also never understood why people pay 50-60$ for 1MH Prime hashlet.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 02:55:21 AM

Given Bitcoin can literally destroy the status quo and the entire global fiat system.
this is an incredibly stupid thing to say.

You just called Andreas Antonopoulos, Roger Ver, Tim Draper, and the most powerful Billionaire Venture Capitalists in Silicon Valley, stupid.

So you must be smarter than all of them combined.  I'm so happy to have met you.  

Cheers!

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:09:35 AM

now that you mention chuch..
i was doing some digging the other day, and it seems that, besides Adam Matlock (sic?) ,which works for clearpoint church, there seems to be other people around GAW in clearpoint church. i've seen maybe 3 people associated with it. I wonder if there are more
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:11:51 AM

It´s not 5cents by now because many many bought in for many many dollars per coin and holding in hope it goes up ever.

They most likely know damn well it´s a shitcoin now and just worth some cents buy what should they do when bought at 20$/10$/4$ for a Peercoin Clone Coin.

Never understood that. Also never understood why people pay 50-60$ for 1MH Prime hashlet.

Plausible explanation.

But I still think it's very interesting that a coin with such high inflation and so much bashing and bad PR is holding up so well with such consistently high volume.   

We definitely have enormous buying here and not just trading which if nothing else implies there may be heavy accumulation or a plan.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:15:55 AM

now that you mention chuch..
i was doing some digging the other day, and it seems that, besides Adam Matlock (sic?) ,which works for clearpoint church, there seems to be other people around GAW in clearpoint church. i've seen maybe 3 people associated with it. I wonder if there are more

Does anybody know if Garza is a member if this Church?

What denomination is it, I presume baptist.

Also, is it one of those mega churches, how many members do they have?

I imagine a mega church with bad press of a scam would quickly make the local news and then members like Garza would be quickly expelled as would Matlock.  If that hasn't happened then that would be very telling. 

Unless of course this is a small church with just family and friends. 

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:17:54 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 05:32:26 AM by SDRebel

What's up with GH?  Did they get a C&D or a threat from GAW or something?  

It's f***** up, have a look at their GAW thread, half of the posts have been moved there and there's no sense to make out of those s*** thread... Seems like they only want XPY relating to TeamPaycoin now.  If you're going to move one post out of context may as well delete it and the thread you move it to becomes garbage.
yes, they got a C&D. we are pushing for them to release whatever Josh sent them, but so far no luck

edit: they did not get a C&D but just the typical threatening email. GH did not create the threads to satisfy Garza but simply to make it cleaner and at the same time it gives Garza a harder time to look for posts against him.
Pages: « 1 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: