Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376852 times)
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:24:15 PM

Uh-oh, ISIS indirectly doxxed Coin Brief. Fucking ISIS.

If it were a month ago, I'd say he should be worried about HT crazies, but I don't know if there are many of them left. I don't think the ones who are left are as passionate as the members of a few weeks ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:27:12 PM

I'm told that this is GAW selling Antminers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=962477.0;all

If anyone can think of a reasonable way to confirm this please let me know. I think it's only fair if we give this user a bright red badge for selling hardware stolen from their customers.
They were selling on their site why would they need to start selling them under other names on Bitcointalk? Maybe they're trying to hide funds.

That might have been a smart move, to sell them without the coins dropping into the Gaw blackhole Wink
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:28:55 PM

If anyone can think of a reasonable way to confirm this please let me know. I think it's only fair if we give this user a bright red badge for selling hardware stolen from their customers.
yes, definitely. That has been going on for a while. Even madmacs bought some S4 with his rewards points. (he had somewhat of a nasty experience though)
see here https://forum.gethashing.com/t/buying-s4s-from-gawminers-beware/602/4

it seems they were liquidating because the FCC was onto them. it's possible the unpaid power bill also played a role
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:29:25 PM

This forum is pretty reactive and abusive towards the people in Hashtalk.

Clearly that doesn't apply to you anymore, so relax and stick around Smiley

BTW I don't think that's true towards ALL people on Hashtalk. Mostly just the ones who sing praises and spin every bit of news.
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:32:54 PM

I've been wondering about this. If you're being investigated for selling unregistered securites, wouldn't you do your best to avoid making hashlets look like securities? Part of that would be, when a miner is sold, assigning a group of hashlets to that miner and paying the hashlet owners for the sale of the hardware. They could charge high fees for brokering the sale, such that the payment is miniscule, but it would at least show a connection between a hashlet and actual hardware.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:34:34 PM

And just who decided that it was 'everyone's' responsibility and when was it decided and who voted for that?

You think responsibility is something that needs to be voted for?

You know what, you are free to NOT have any responsibility. Nobody can force you to. How's that for a compromise?

I do not mention GAW nor do I state whether I support them or not ... we are all old enough to read do our own research, form our own opinions and make our own decisions and we don't need the CNPF telling us what to think or do

Great. Bye then. Best of luck.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:34:50 PM

I mentioned earlier that I was considering not writing another article about this, but I've had enough people asking me to do so that I feel like I probably should.  I don't know if I can get it ready by tomorrow, as there is a LOT of information to dig through...but, I will try to get it all worked out as soon as I can.

Please do. As has already been mentioned, there is a lot of people out there who wouldn't read hundreds of pages of forum threads or dig through thousands of e-mails themselves, but MIGHT read an article.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:38:40 PM

interesting, what makes you think it could be GAW?
i was thinking we could get in contact with buyers and find out where they ship from but then it hit me that they probably stopped renting space in their home state and could ship god knows where

i guess the only way to verify would be to buy one  >_<
then recover settings

Seemingly unlimited supply of miners (note no quantity in the OP).

Price $475 - exactly what GAW was selling them for.

"south east region".

I'll PM some buyers and the gwidall user too.
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:43:37 PM

And just who decided that it was 'everyone's' responsibility and when was it decided and who voted for that?

On the day when you walked in the crypto world and accepted what it represent.
+1 it's all of our responsibilities to bring to light any sketchy actions.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JoostB

Activity: 391

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:45:30 PM

What on earth is wrong with that MrCoins guy? This must be the biggest idiot in existence.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/33171/hacker-s-prove-gaw-is-not-a-scam

He's not so much an idiot as he is the the one buying up all the coins that everyone else is selling, sometimes thousands at a time  He's in it for the money he can make - and doesn't care if it's a scam.  It's in his best interest to keep things running.  And, he does this willingly, even knowing that it's a scam, meaning he's just as much a part of the whole scam as Garza is, maybe even more so.

This will only work if he can sell all these coins later on for hard cash, in light of the current events that doesn't seem very likely.
At least I can't imagine that there are many people wanting to buy this crapcoin.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:55:34 PM

Well it looks like maybe FriedCat is AWOL with Mr Ganza
AMHASH now unable to pay due to missing BTC

http://www.amhash.com/43.htm
http://www.btcreporter.com/2015/03/04/mystery-in-bitcoinland-the-disappearance-of-friedcat/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:03:59 PM

What on earth is wrong with that MrCoins guy? This must be the biggest idiot in existence.

He's not so much an idiot as he is the the one buying up all the coins that everyone else is selling, sometimes thousands at a time  He's in it for the money he can make - and doesn't care if it's a scam.  It's in his best interest to keep things running.  And, he does this willingly, even knowing that it's a scam, meaning he's just as much a part of the whole scam as Garza is, maybe even more so.

This will only work if he can sell all these coins later on for hard cash, in light of the current events that doesn't seem very likely.
At least I can't imagine that there are many people wanting to buy this crapcoin.

All he needs to triple his money is a suitable post by Garza.  All he needs to 10X his money is for TeamXPY to actually release something, and a little encouragement from the Bitcoin_Bar pump team to BUY BUY BUY and the HT faithful will run the price up 10x in no time. 

And, someone has to be there to sell them those coins, right?  It's not like GAW has millions of them they could dump on the market or anything.  Oh....  Wait....
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:52:17 PM

Zombie Joe taking selfies. Don't think I saw this posted. First public anything I've seen from him since he bailed.

https://twitter.com/jmordica/status/571387065444605952

lol nice Serious Invest is still around and sharp as ever

we should all start tweeting joe now

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:58:50 PM

Well it looks like maybe FriedCat is AWOL with Mr Ganza
AMHASH now unable to pay due to missing BTC

http://www.amhash.com/43.htm
http://www.btcreporter.com/2015/03/04/mystery-in-bitcoinland-the-disappearance-of-friedcat/

Anyone seen friedcat get on a Thalys too? Wink
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:02:32 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 04:26:24 PM by vizique

People will see and hear what they want. To be so explicit and certain, despite not having read and viewed all of the evidence is a great failure in my view, because anyone reading that stuff who had even a shred of business acumen would walk, period.

Having seen, read and heard large parts of the Google Groups Archive while it was still public I know that if I had any money on GAW products I'd get it out as fast as I could.

The state of their business is in disarray that much was clear. The mounting debts and the lack of money was also clear. Thats not the sign of a flourishing and thriving company.

The demands by Joe Mordica for settlement for significant amount of money....

Things that were ABSENT however, were communications with vendors (not one of the 100k were there from what i saw) and developers and other entities you would expect communicated between a CEO and prospects. In fact a number of things were absent so that leaves a number of questions remaining.

So, MrCoins motives? Clearly money. But I see a problem with the way that he cheerleads others into what, with decent investigation, is a flawed and vulnerable business. To ignore vitally important facts while giving "investment advice" is taking him up a path that has potentially bad outcomes. The lack of disclosure from GAW (and MrCoins lack of acknowledgement) about hacking, about the loss of staff, about the CEO walking away, the total lack of Blockchain transparency (from a business that supposed to be a leader in it LOL) and of course the SEC investigation, are all investment details that should be openly available and not suppressed out of fear of losing customers and more importantly examined for the business impact past, present and future. There appears to be an outright refusal to believe that ANY misbehaviour has occurred at all, and that to me speaks volumes.

When one espouses ones view on forums in a manner that is known to "motivate the troops" despite claiming a mere "personal desire to state ones personal position", one becomes part of the overall problem i.e. information sterilisation and obfusctication. And yes, using the semantics to validate minor points that are "Not what was advertised" is weak at best.

It will be interesting to see how the SEC interacts with the UK authorities over this one, as I'd be prepared to lay a bet that a statement will sought from MrCoins about any and all comms he has had from JG and any and all payments made by JG to MrCoins. We know some have taken place. How will this be seen by the UK/US people investigating in conjunction with a thorough look at posting histories?

I still don't believe it's malice aforethought, but self interest seems to be obscuring good business decisions and advice. That others are buying into these "personal opinions" so deeply, is probably the most disturbing.

There are now so many things wrong at GAW and HT that its taking the indoctrination and cheerleading to keep it afloat.

The Google Group Info btw was public not stolen, minor but important detail. The reason there was a lack of positives btw is because there weren't any. The Group archive was either spam mails, support tickets or requests for payment in the majority of cases. There we no "Job well done", "Contract Deal agreed with {insert merchant here}" etc etc

from a recent posting....
Allegation: SEC Investigating GAW (January/CoinFire)
False. The was no SEC investigation. CF reported there was, XPY tanked. The emails prove there was no such investigation at the time. They do however show that the SEC have subpoena GAW for information on February 6th. It also shows GAW efforts to comply by February 27th.

Ummm not hard this one. Coinfire had info that SEC were doing something from a source in the SEC, that would have been in January. At this point, the SEC would have received numerous complaints and would have been compiling a file of what would be needed in terms of information and data. In the supoena you notice they have an extensive list of requests. To format that takes time, over a week - infact I'd say at least 3, again pushing back into January. That GAW didn't hear until the 6th doesn't mean it was FUD, it meant that CF knew about the impending action before GAW because of that inside source... see not hard. Failed defence. Sorry Colin But you see what you want to see....I would post this on HT btw but I've been shadow slapped for being honest and presenting truth again.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:20:03 PM

Walk away let it be, fisticuffs on the playground are for kids after school. Settle your vendettas on your own somewhere else in private. If you are not man enough to do so, at least keep your dirty laundry private, have some self respect. If you need attention pay a whore. If you want a fight be a man step up, sort it out and get it over with rather than resorting to 'girlie' talk in a chat box or forum. In short keep your nose out of others peoples business, get a life of your own.

Listen pal, I am going to be reading and taking part in this forum until the despicable scamming fraudster twat, Josh Garza is in bracelets and all his despicable minions over at Hashtalk are brought down as well.   This Paycoin fraud is the business of everybody who holds bitcoin, litecoin or other legitimate crypto currencies.

My feelings for the members of hashtalk have gone from surprise, to incredulity, to stunned amazement, to sympathy and now I think every single one of them left over there now is either directly complicit in a fraud, or deserves to lose every penny they invested.

Toxic fraudsters like Garza need to be chased out of crypto in order for it to go mainstream,  the reputation of bitcoin is only just moving away from being a drug currency and non stop scams are going to destroy any chance of mainstream adoption.

So this is our fucking business.

Must be why the whole world is flocking to embrace this crap officially protected by the crypto nazi police!
I am not your pal and no one in the bitcoin or rather the entire world gives a fuck about your business or GAW except you and a few of your butthurt palls and their pet rocks... end of topic

You post a bunch of vague garbage that you believe gives you the moral high ground and shows what a better and superior person you are.

You accuse others of being self-righteous, even though self-righteousness oozes from your every post.  You accuse this forum of acting as crypto police, even though you are the one trying to silence opinions that differ from your own.  You accuse others of being self interested, even though what truly motivated your posts is your anger at bct because this forum did so much to expose GAW so you blame us for you losing money.  Yeah, no one is buying your "I don't give a fuck about GAW" story.  You are projecting your own flaws onto others.

When challenged and unable to back up your arguments, you devolve into childish name calling and degrading others, or denying you were serious in the first place (just trolling the trolls right?).

You blame this forum for your losses in XPY, because otherwise you would have to blame yourself for not being smart enough to read the writing on the wall and get out of the scam sooner.  You won't even admit that you lost any money in XPY because that would mean admitting you made a mistake and are not perfect.  Who were you referring to when you mentioned the "others who might be affected" in your first post here?  Could it be yourself?

I pegged you as a narcissist from your first post and all your other posts are consistent with that.  Once you figure out how people like you think, it's not hard to see through your phony bullshit, and you can sniff it out a mile away.  Oh yeah......end of topic Smiley
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:28:40 PM

Why is the google group containing all of the emails locked?  May i request access to view more.  i have 1 foot in and 1 foot out and would like access to the rest of the leaked content.   Will this be possible?
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:30:23 PM

There is one other scenario. If MrCoins is one of the larger investors and criminal behaviour is proven against JG, the subsequent seizure of assets could be claimed against by MrCoins as reparation?

Now, If he was to get $20 a coin as part of that settlement .. thats a big payday. Not going to happen btw but it would be good leverage on any assets.
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:31:16 PM

Why is the google group containing all of the emails locked?  May i request access to view more.  i have 1 foot in and 1 foot out and would like access to the rest of the leaked content.   Will this be possible?

No, the group was originally public, once the mass access event was realised by the group admin it was locked down to domain access only.
adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:40:11 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 04:53:27 PM by adipurnama

looking
see sycophants with their nonsense Grin Grin Grin
 Roll Eyes ::)he posts like fools and stupid
he did not realize that so far none of her posts come true Shocked Shocked
@MrCoins
if you can prove you post it
 poo coin

Pages: « 1 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: