Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 [1559] 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376856 times)
energico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:30:24 PM

Newest article on bitsofnews.net

Featuring an interview with garza, and some tricky legal battles

http://bitsofnews.net/gaw-miners-equity-fraud/

TLDR: Josh Garza is such a useless fuck he had to promise huge portions of equity for other people to build the company for him. The surprise ending: he didn't give them the equity. So they built the company for Josh and Josh reaped the benefits.

TLDR? It was a one question shit interview. Do you the attention span of a gnat?

Are you fucking retarded?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

TLDR: Josh Garza is such a useless fuck he had to promise huge portions of equity for other people to build the company for him. The surprise ending: he didn't give them the equity. So they built the company for Josh and Josh reaped the benefits.

TLDR? It was a one question shit interview. Do you the attention span of a gnat?

No. But you are fucking clueless dick.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

HEY, HEY, HEY.... he was just selling virtual businesslets, where do you think he got the hashlets idea from... the man is a GENIUS!

BUT - OMG... it is like this guy intentionally trolled for people who were dumb as fuck (and also couldn't spell or write for shit!)... All these people knew they were getting into bed with a thief (Stu was even a part of his telco rip off!) and they thought there was going to be honor among thieves?

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:41:35 PM

You have to agree that for something that's been teased for over 24hours...

Then it consisted of two unsigned employment agreements that were in MS Word (so, could be completely edited at will - where's a pdf of the signed contracts if he actually spoke with these two?), an email message that's probably from the dump, since it does not good for Stu to admit he's a dumb ass, and incorporation papers that were attached to a dumped email... THEN, the quote from Garza is for 50% (not 51% as stated in the text)... and the email attached as evidence of Stu's cut, shows Garza was retaining 41%.

The article really is underwhelming.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:45:39 PM

No. But you are fucking clueless dick.

Salty much?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:47:17 PM

HEY, HEY, HEY.... he was just selling virtual businesslets, where do you think he got the hashlets idea from... the man is a GENIUS!

BUT - OMG... it is like this guy intentionally trolled for people who were dumb as fuck (and also couldn't spell or write for shit!)... All these people knew they were getting into bed with a thief (Stu was even a part of his telco rip off!) and they thought there was going to be honor among thieves?

I hate to point out the obvious but dumb people are poor for a reason! Once Joshipoo is done with this I expect we will see him morph into a television evangilist and find a bunch more dumb people to help get rich and go to heaven!
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:48:02 PM

Then it consisted of two unsigned employment agreements that were in MS Word (so, could be completely edited at will - where's a pdf of the signed contracts if he actually spoke with these two?), an email message that's probably from the dump, since it does not good for Stu to admit he's a dumb ass, and incorporation papers that were attached to a dumped email... THEN, the quote from Garza is for 50% (not 51% as stated in the text)... and the email attached as evidence of Stu's cut, shows Garza was retaining 41%.

To clarify that's only one tiny part of the interview.  The article were teasing is not this.
John0x00

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:49:20 PM

Hrmm

https://i.imgur.com/9SzuaTn.png

Why is American Express emailing josh@gaw.com with the name: STUART A FRASER
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:51:04 PM

Fat stacks of Benji's for Christmas, Yo!

Straight in from Cryptsy after dumping XPY and then out of Josh's BTC wallet here: https://blockchain.info/address/1Ep5cvvkpnTPoiQgpC3UxkyckrVQSMxyTm

Straight to Buttercoin to be changed into U$D. CHA CHING! Over and over and over- just as everyone (with any common sense) had figured was happening all along.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:55:28 PM

To clarify that's only one tiny part of the interview.  The article were teasing is not this.

Okay... I'll take your word for it... it's always good to see good reporting on this issue to help clarify how really big this scam is. This isn't just a Garza thing... there were tens of people who intentionally aided this scam, including the investors portrayed as victims. My personal request... please try to find/include dates on all of your cites so we can put together a timeline of this thing. Feel free to PM me if you want an editor.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:57:27 PM

I hate to point out the obvious but dumb people are poor for a reason! Once Joshipoo is done with this I expect we will see him morph into a television evangilist and find a bunch more dumb people to help get rich and go to heaven!
[/quote]

UM... Stu don't strike me as poor... nor do a lot of the people who assisted this scam. Maybe it's just my vantage point in life, but these are not people who debate if their last $40 should go to fuel to get back and forth to work or to pay the Internet bill.

strangerdanger101

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:57:50 PM

Straight in from Cryptsy after dumping XPY and then out of Josh's BTC wallet here: https://blockchain.info/address/1Ep5cvvkpnTPoiQgpC3UxkyckrVQSMxyTm

Straight to Buttercoin to be changed into U$D. CHA CHING! Over and over and over- just as everyone (with any common sense) had figured was happening all along.

Looks like Buttercoin shut their doors on April 10th.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:02:04 AM

I saw that... so... wonder how much ol' Cedric walked away with?  Maybe the Garza SEC tarbaby will get stuck on him as well.

strangerdanger101

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:04:30 AM

I saw that... so... wonder how much ol' Cedric walked away with?  Maybe the Garza SEC tarbaby will get stuck on him as well.

We can speculate on that one for a while but it's definitely interesting I agree.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:08:34 AM

So where one would hold paycoins now? At paycoin.com? I have some from faucets there Tongue Tried to download a wallet to my pc but it does not work, some checkpoint errors and does not download full blockchain. Not that I would care much, but just wanted to see how it works compared to bitcoin. And it doesn't work a shit!
Just installed Win64 v0.2.0.0 a couple days ago and it installed and works fine.  Perhaps the problem is you?

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:12:47 AM

Oh look, another top shill got their stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=38&v=E03GRjI2z44

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36564/as-promised-today-i-got-my-coinstand-delivery-thank-you-mark-and-mrceo

Appears that he's into making shady crypto money in more ways than GAW:

energico

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:18:37 AM

Okay... I'll take your word for it... it's always good to see good reporting on this issue to help clarify how really big this scam is. This isn't just a Garza thing... there were tens of people who intentionally aided this scam, including the investors portrayed as victims. My personal request... please try to find/include dates on all of your cites so we can put together a timeline of this thing. Feel free to PM me if you want an editor.

If you are looking for good reporting you are looking at the wrong site mate. That article was a fucking joke of journalism.
gawneedstobestopped

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:18:44 AM

Josh writes an email to Juliette Dunlevy and Dan Pease;
Hello,

Stuart needed to keep money “out of sight” a few weeks ago, so he borrowed it from me.

Because of that, he is not in a position to move any money around for a few months.

As such, he has asked that the company pay me back, and he will pay back the company in a few months. The amount is 150k.

Please characterize it as a loan to him.

Thank you for your attention and discretion. And yes, even millionaires borrow money from each other Smiley

http://pastebin.com/f4nzK2rA

Huh
Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:23:09 AM

Hello,

Stuart needed to keep money “out of sight” a few weeks ago, so he borrowed it from me.

Because of that, he is not in a position to move any money around for a few months.

As such, he has asked that the company pay me back, and he will pay back the company in a few months. The amount is 150k.

Thank you for your attention and discretion. And yes, even millionaires borrow money from each other Smiley

Huh
lol nothing shady going on here

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:24:11 AM

Hello,

Huh

And THAT is among the reasons why Josh Garza had to pretend to be in love with Juliette Dunlevy.
Pages: « 1 ... 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 [1559] 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: