GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)
<< < (6710/9694) > >>
maildir:
Actual terms and conditions of purchasing btc.com - kind of interesting as they are quite stringent. Effectively got Homero by the short and curlies, one step out of line and they can seize it back. Probably explains why nothing has happened with it to date. In sum anything you do to sully the name of the domain we can reclaim it. At this late stage the mere mention of his foul name attached to it with some deft lawyering could pull it back. Snookered for 1 million. Another typical Homero Garza cluster fuck. LOL

https://www.scribd.com/doc/262558760/BTC-Agreement-v2

maildir:

Subject:    virtual v hardware sales last 7 days
Date:    Wed, 10 Sep 2014 21:42:13 -0400
To:    Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>

total orders 11429
virtual orders- 11080
physical orders - 349

physical order breakdown
Fury - 286
Gridseed 5 blade miner - 12
3' Ethernet cable - 10
War machine - 9
Thunder - 9
Falcon - 8
Barrel tip cable - 6
6W 12V 5A psu - 5
RM 850 psu - 1
Black Widow - 1
Gridseed power splitter - 1
R=box Rocket - 1

physical sales = 3.05% of total sales

I know you can see this. I also know you don't have time to do the data analysis.

(That's what I do)

G'nite -
Alan

Alan Harmon
Global Buyer
GAW Miners
34 E. Dudley Town Rd.
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Office +1-413-273-8534
Cell +1-210-784-6577
alan@gawminers.com

maildir:
 :o :o

In some cases, their hosted product was virtual in the first place and we never had the inventory.

Subject:    policy change
Date:    Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:14:19 -0400
To:    Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>

Josh -
I think we should change our policy on what we offer un-hosting requests to a store credit if requested by the customer.

Since I know you don't like long emails, following in the boring stuff to justify this position. Read only if necessary or if you want.

A majority of the customers (I'm told) are requesting this instead of having their miner shipped. I suspect they are wanting to buy haslets, which are more profitable to our company. By doing this, it wouldn't put us in the awkward position of sitting on orders while we in some cases look for product to ship.

In some cases, their hosted product was virtual in the first place and we never had the inventory. This would also save us the expense of having to ship the product which can be expensive for international orders.

An additional benefit is the PR it would generate. It's a win for the customer.

Thanks,
Alan Harmon
Trouble Shooter

GAW Miners
34 E. Dudley Town Rd.
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Office +1-413-273-8534
Cell +1-210-784-6577
alan@gawminers.com

“The information contained in this email message

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

Great idea!

If they convert to Hashlets, they will get the credit of their purchase price, which will be FAR more then they will get reselling now.

I think thats a perfect solution

maildir:
Pretty much all Homero does as "CEO" "Chairman" "Genius" is sit around fuming at people pointing out his scam, then like the childish pig that he is sic's his lawyers on them to keep it quiet.l 90% of his emails consist of this. Not one single innovative thought, original idea, effort to build a business, just scam, weasel, dodging, slimming, slipping,  just a greasy slippery con man

Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 4:18 PM
To: Brian Klein; Josh Garza
Subject: Re: Reddit

Josh,

I’m preparing the letter based on your email to Brian, below.  Based on your comments and links, I’m assuming the posts below are what you guys find to be most objectionable, so they will be the basis for the letter.  If there are other things that I have missed, please let me know so we can get you the draft of the letter to Reddit as soon as possible.

I assume this is the false statement in the last link below?

“Update 3: And a couple more to underscore the point. From their own terms of service: "Hashlets are virtual service units related to mining services, but are not mining hardware." Hashlets are not real, might not have anything to do with hardware! "11. Termination and Modifications. a. Services may be terminated by us, without cause, at any time." And, GAW can simply cancel the service at any time and keep your money!”

2. I don’t see anything hardware related in the “checking gaw against the SEC” thread (except a positive about your hardware in the comments].”

3. For the first link, these appear to be the only real hardware related comments.  Are these the falsehoods you’d like addressed?

“They posted a picture of Josh Garza and another guy standing in a server room of miners, but I noticed they were all the same kind.

The picture could have easily been photoshopped anyway. BUT because there are two algorithms of hashlets, Scrypt AND Sha-256, that means that they are mining a scrypt coin or a SHA-256 coin, and that would mean that the miners are not nessascarily REAL.”

“I was told that this is the correct payout that I should have been receiving all along. It works out to be about right (i.e. if I was mining on my own), but the whole process was confusing and not well explained. Besides, I still don't know what a Hashlet is, and what advantage it has over buying actual hardware. At first, I thought the benefit was the extra payout and not worrying about hardware problems. Now it seems it's simply just cloud mining, which I was never interested in supporting.”

Thanks,

Ashley

Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎November‎ ‎13‎, ‎2014 ‎5‎:‎44‎ ‎PM
To: Josh Garza
Cc: Ashley Martabano

Thanks. We are on it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2014, at 5:40 PM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

There are a few now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMining/comments/2lzhft/why_are_your_payouts_so_high_gaw/

We have proven we have hardware many times

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ld1ko/checking_gaw_against_the_securities_and_exchange/?sort=new

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2l7myv/can_we_talk_about_gaw/

The main one

Josh Garza
    CEO- GAW Corp

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 8:35 PM, Brian Klein <bklein@bakermarquart.com> wrote:

Ok. Cool.

You were also going to send me the post. I don’t know which post it is or where it’s located. I tried searching.

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:33 PM
    To: Brian Klein
    Subject: Re: Reddit

No worries, I can’t find the guy that did it.So just knock on the front door

Josh Garza
    CEO- GAW Corp

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Brian Klein <bklein@bakermarquart.com> wrote:

Josh, based on our call earlier this week, I understood that I was waiting to hear back from you on this – I did forgot to ask you about this on the call (apologies).  I’m working late – you can call me anytime tonight.

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:23 PM
    To: Brian Klein
    Subject: Reddit

Reminder

Josh Garza
    CEO- GAW Corp
maildir:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Tos
To: David McLain <dave@geniusesatwork.com>

Ok, understood. However there are some dynamics we have to consider:

1. Is the offensive that its virtual,  if so are we stating that its not virtual but an actual representative mining machine pegged per each account? Or. Are we defining hashlet as a virtual representative of aggregated then subsequently partitioned mining power ?

Are we redefining payout? If so how are miners reimbursed?  Is this model moving anticipated remuneration or some kind of non guaranteed recompensation system we need to define? If so we need to make sure its uniform across the marketing language

"Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose."

When we were in the phone yesterday, I asked if it still said this. That it was virtual and our obligation was a payout. You said no that it had no mention of that.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2014
    Subject: Tos
    To: David McLain <dave@geniusesatwork.com>
    Cc: Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com>

"Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose."

When we were in the phone yesterday, I asked if it still said this. That it was virtual and our obligation was a payout. You said no that it had no mention of that.

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014, David McLain <dave@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:

not following, what specifically in that language do you feel creates a legal liability?

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

Dave, why are the tos still wrong ? This is getting frustrating. Does anyone check this stuff? We are paying a ton of money and weeks later we still have the same legal language that could get us in major trouble.

Hashlets earnings depend on the pool chosen and Payouts reflect respective Pool Payouts. Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose. It may take 24-48 hours for your Hashlet to appear on Your Portal. Company reserves the right to refund You, and terminate services, at any time and for any reason. All sales are final. Pricing of Materials and Services is subject to change, at Company’s sole discretion, at any time, including after you have purchased Materials and/or Services (including Hashlets). Adding an item (such as a Hashelt) to a “cart” does not “lock in” a price. Maintenance fees may be adjusted up or down by the Company at any time and for any reason. Your Portal may not always be available.

--
            Sent from Gmail Mobile

--
        David H. McLain, Esq.
        General Counsel
        Geniuses at Work Corporation / GAW Miners, LLC
        Direct dial:  267-257-8945

Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page