GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)
<< < (6710/9772) > >>
kaykawa:
i was paycoiwned
 :-\
Crestington:
Quote from: Paul Revere on April 21, 2015, 02:27:29 PM

Quote from: strangerdanger101 on April 21, 2015, 02:21:46 PM

Quote from: coinits on April 21, 2015, 02:19:34 PM

Why are you guys even debating to kill coins or not to kill coins? This fucking scam needs to die. End of story. Every coin should be valued at zero. The only fork that should be considered is the one that fucking stabs it to death and renders every coin useless digital space.

I agree.  The best way to fix it is to transfer all your XPY to BTC and use the BTC QT there problem solved  :D

I agree. What Mage and Crestington are suggesting is that Garza's coins should be identified and destroyed because they are "illegitimate", and that the fucking criminals who actually created Paycoin and helped run the entire scam and are now "Not associated with Garza and are therefore now the goodguys" ::) should be entitled to keep their coins. The entire notion is complete fucking absurdity.

If the community decided to move onto a new chain where Josh's coins were blocked or stake rates changed in any way there is nothing he can do about it regardless of whether you say it's about property rights or not, morally right or wrong. A Cryptocurrency is never forever, it changes all the time and can be changed based on consensus, he would have to sue every single person who owned the PayCoin for deciding that they want to exclude him.
Paul Revere:
Quote from: strangerdanger101 on April 21, 2015, 02:32:26 PM

Why are you guys even debating to kill coins or not to kill coins? This fucking scam needs to die. End of story. Every coin should be valued at zero. The only fork that should be considered is the one that fucking stabs it to death and renders every coin useless digital space.

I agree.  The best way to fix it is to transfer all your XPY to BTC and use the BTC QT there problem solved  :D

I agree. What Mage and Crestington are suggesting is that Garza's coins should be identified and destroyed because they are "illegitimate", and that the fucking criminals who actually created Paycoin and helped run the entire scam and are now "Not associated with Garza and are therefore now the goodguys" ::) should be entitled to keep their coins. The entire notion is complete fucking absurdity.

I don't go for that Team Paycoin are the "good guys" bullshit either.

Eggzackry. Then there is the issue of whether these crooks are actually independant from Garza or not. I think not, and that people like Mage and Crestington are willingly or unwillingly being used to try to wipe some of the stench of scam and the criminal Garza off of Paycoin so that the scam can continue.

@ eightcylinders: . The fact is the crypto currency is property. Taking or destroying someone elses's property is definitely a crime. I am not saying that destroying someone's crypto currency can be successfully argued in court. We live in a world where it is successfully argued that brazen and obvious criminals are innocent and that innocent people are criminals all day every day. By your logic murder is legal because the glove did not fit.

Quote from: Crestington on April 21, 2015, 02:38:49 PM

If the community decided to move onto a new chain where Josh's coins were blocked or stake rates changed in any way there is nothing he can do about it regardless of whether you say it's about property rights or not, morally right or wrong. A Cryptocurrency is never forever, it changes all the time and can be changed based on consensus, he would have to sue every single person who owned the PayCoin for deciding that they want to exclude him.

What is "the community"? If by community you mean those that have at least 51% of the coins or have ownership and/or influence over other owners of the majoirty of the Prime Controllers, you mean Josh&Co. He is playing you and Mage for fucking fools and doing a damned good job of it. He has you trying to fix his fucking scam coin to try to make it appear less scammy , so he can continue scamming. Fuck that, and if you help him then fuck you too.

Edit to add from the next post by Crestington below: "If you don't like the rules of the game then change the rules."

You simply do not get it. The rules favor Josh & Co., and he is playing you and Mage for fools. You and Mage have both bought into the fucking lie that the pack of criminals now currently said to be "Not Josh" and are supposedly in control of Paycoin are somehow goodguys now. Bullshit.  They are the same fucking pack of criminals that have been running the Paycoin scam all along. Of COURSE they are lying to you for fuck's sake, figure it the fuck out out already.
Crestington:
Quote from: Paul Revere on April 21, 2015, 02:40:14 PM

Quote from: strangerdanger101 on April 21, 2015, 02:32:26 PM

I don't go for that Team Paycoin are the "good guys" bullshit either.

Eggzackry. Then there is the issue of whether these crooks are actually independant from Garza or not. I think not, and that people like Mage and Crestington are willingly or unwillingly being used to try to wipe some of the stench of scam and the criminal Garza off of Paycoin so that the scam can continue.

@ eightcylinders: . The fact is the crypto currency is property. Taking or destroying someone elses's property is definitely a crime. I am not saying that destroying someone's crypto currency can be successfully argued in court. We live in a world where it is successfully argued that brazen and obvious criminals are innocent and that innocent people are criminals all day every day. By your logic murder is legal because the glove did not fit.

It's not up to me to decide whether to trust them, I personally don't trust them since if they really wanted to be head of it then they would have proven their Coins and relationships. No transparency, no-go

My point was only that if you want to exclude him or anyone else and make changes then just do it, and figure out how it can be done.

If you don't like the rules of the game then change the rules.
kken01:
problem is you cannot do that kind of wealth transfer with out creating some real victims (bag holders), maybe it was their fault of investing in or not. not really the point. if there is consensus that xpy community doesnt want to create bag holders they can try what TheMage and miavitor are saying. if you calculate how much money Mr. Garbozo has put in + he didnt fulfill his part of the "contract" by implementing the whitepaper, it disqualifies him (in my opinion) from the "profits". its fraud so why is he entitled to keep these monster inflation sources

this 100% stake is as much BS as 350%

ps:
im pretty sure the only way to extract any real wealth out of this is to cash it out in btc like some of you are saying at great losses but at least its something. but we cant really dictate what those who are stuck with it can do

the dreams of it being anything else than tarnished coin with a decent name are long gone
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page