Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 [2109] 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376876 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:39:31 AM

Anyway, when I go over the garbage heap there at coinmarketcap I don´t per se see any reason why this paycoin couldn´t be worth a million dollars. It´s a question of marketing. It has only like 16 million coins. There is garbage with 30 going on 100 BILLION coins that is selling for almost a cent US for some mysterious reasons. Must have some really effective boiler rooms.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:45:11 AM

Well, I very seriously doubt that you can buy that website for $19,715

It´s just a nominal value. Who´s the appraiser anyway?

those website appraisals are bullshit. a domain is worth as much as you can find an offer for it.

Exactly and no serious investor is going to want to buy in to a domain associated with this clusterfuck. Google is going to haunt that name for many years to come.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:51:38 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 10:05:15 AM by galdur

those website appraisals are bullshit. a domain is worth as much as you can find an offer for it.

Exactly and no serious investor is going to want to buy in to a domain associated with this clusterfuck. Google is going to haunt that name for many years to come.

Money talks. I´m sure Google could be persuaded to make paycoin more search engine friendly  Cheesy

If and when crypto becomes all the craze in commerce a paycoin brand is going to be worth a hell of a lot, I don´t see any way around that.

Of course currently with interest in these crypto things at about zero point zero it´s different.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 12:02:51 PM

Great, two of the best market "experts" in all of Bitcointalk are pumping Paycoin in the ONE thread where they're most likely to get laughed at.

I'm 99% certain Bitcoin will hit $10,000 later this year [and go much much higher after a correction] right after the Bitcoin ETF is licensed.
I'm only ~75% sure XPY will see $20 soon, and 40% certain it will hit ~$50+ on a hard overshoot.

So, when bitcoin is at $150, which seems increasingly likely, and all those big mining concerns have given up the ghost, what happens to the blockchain ?

Don't worry galdur you'll still be able to send your money to ponzis. I'll run a few USB miners to help you out with that.

And Vlad - why did you sell out to Garza for 7 BTC if you...

put those assets at an easy $1 million valuation

Just to remind everyone what happened to the other $1m "asset":

http://bitcoinist.net/press-release-btc-com/

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:34:07 PM

Wow he's gone full retard
Now I remember why I had him set on ignore...
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:36:33 PM

Well, when I posted that on January the 13th not many people around here were wondering about $150 although bitcoin had cratered from $450 to $250 since November. And it did in fact tank to 170 a few days later although it didn´t stay there. And still it is in the dumps but of course always just about to take off for the moon according to the experts. There´s no reason even now to exclude the possibility that it could drop to $150. There are always the same problems, no trading volume to speak of and no buying interest.

I think some notable mining crap, supposedly "legit", will soon give up the ghost if bitcoin gets stuck below $200 for a while, it has seemed increasingly shaky at this current price level.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 12:37:44 PM

Attenshiun! Btctak biggest forum in the world MOVE!!

NEWE ULR: http://talk-btc.com

Btc.com NOT VIABLE for forum this sieze!

NOTICING! email notifs stop! This becaus to many email from mass traffic!!

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:42:04 PM

If and when crypto becomes all the craze in commerce a paycoin brand is going to be worth a hell of a lot, I don´t see any way around that.

If and when the, supposedly registered, Paycoin 'brand' and the paycoin.com domain were ever to be worth 'a hell of a lot', where would the money from their sale go? A brand and a domain are not decentralised, they are owned by specific legal entities, persons or corporations.

What I'm saying is, what on earth makes you think this fantasy 'hell of a lot' value would end up benefiting XPY bagholders?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:54:19 PM

If and when the, supposedly registered, Paycoin 'brand' and the paycoin.com domain were ever to be worth 'a hell of a lot', where would the money from their sale go? A brand and a domain are not decentralised, they are owned by specific legal entities, persons or corporations.

What I'm saying is, what on earth makes you think this fantasy 'hell of a lot' value would end up benefiting XPY bagholders?

What makes you think that something that is worth a hell of a lot would even be sold. All I´m saying is that the anticipated value of that paycoin brand name is part of the price discovery of this coin. Notice the part

part. Now, whether what people anticipate in investments turns out to be right or wrong later is another matter. The future will tell. All any market can do is try to be ahead of the curve, that´s in fact what all markets do.

If you are unfamiliar with this price discovery thing look it up.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:05:59 PM

What makes you think that something that is worth a hell of a lot would even be sold. All I´m saying is that the anticipated value of that paycoin brand name is part of the price discovery of this coin. Notice the part

part. Now, whether what people anticipate in investments turns out to be right or wrong later is another matter. The future will tell. 

LOL, sure, 'price discovery'! I do not think that terms means what you think it means.

Let's see, XPY is a decentralised digital currency, the value of which is determined by speculative investors looking to buy and sell to each other at various times and at various prices predicated on, well, speculation on there being some sort of future massive interest in the digital coin for some reason or other.

XPY does not own anything.

The Paycoin 'brand' and the paycoin.com domain name are not owned by the XPY network of nodes.

If anyone were to ever, and this is a big fucking if, want to purchase the Paycoin 'brand' and domain name for their own project, it would not be for the benefit of the XPY network of nodes.

galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:13:28 PM

part. Now, whether what people anticipate in investments turns out to be right or wrong later is another matter. The future will tell. 

LOL, sure, 'price discovery'! I do not think that terms means what you think it means.

Let's see, XPY is a decentralised digital currency, the value of which is determined by speculative investors looking to buy and sell to each other at various times and at various prices predicated on, well, speculation on there being some sort of future massive interest in the digital coin for some reason or other.

The Paycoin 'brand' and the paycoin.com domain name are not owned by the XPY network of nodes.

If anyone were to ever, and this is a big fucking if, want to purchase the Paycoin 'brand' and domain name for their own project, it would not be for the benefit of the XPY network of nodes.

Yet, this particular shitcoin has a bigger market cap than 90-95% of the turds of the entire shitpile. It may not mean much but it still looks like being among the least unattractive turds.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:15:13 PM

This guy is an idiot - buttcoin.com sold for $18,000 and it has zero mass market potential.

buttcoin was worth 18k to BFL because it allowed them to change the posts calling the minirig a "huge, broken, unstable piece of shit" to a "sexy bitcoin mining machine," it is not worth anything to anyone else.

Paycoin is useless, it's a cool name, but I find it funny that the guy who sold the rights to "paycoin" for pennies is now going to turn around and say the website is worth millions.

There is no plan to make the price go up, if there is one it will never work. When will you guys realize this has been a scam from day 1? You were stupid to believe in the floor because there was never a logical explanation for what Garza would do with the coins he paid $20 for. You are stupid for thinking that any movement in the price will result in anything but the people holding tons of them dumping to try and salvage a few pennies.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:16:44 PM

Yet, this particular shitcoin has a bigger market cap than 90-95% of the turds of the entire shitpile. It may not mean much but it still looks like being among the least unattractive turds.

The market cap is a useless piece of info. It is so high because so many coins were created out of thin air at the beginning, and can be created out of thin air whenever one of the scumbags with a prime controller feels like it.
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:22:03 PM

The market cap is a useless piece of info. It is so high because so many coins were created out of thin air at the beginning, and can be created out of thin air whenever one of the scumbags with a prime controller feels like it.

That may be. Sixteen million coins isn´t much in shitcoin terms. There is garbage out there with 30 going to 100 billion coins that somehow fetches almost a cent per coin. I guess that market cap of hundreds of millions of dollars is a useless piece of info as well.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:34:18 PM

Some morning funnies from Vlad the Asshole

I was looking through the Email stash (for something else- hello Allen!) and thought these were relevant to today's troll outbreak. There are shitloads of these emails between Josh,Vlad, Owsley and the other crumb involved in PYC, forgetting his name ATM. Gotta love Vlad trying to fucking pimp Bluecoin to Josh, hilarious.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:39:17 PM

That may be. Sixteen million coins isn´t much in shitcoin terms. There is garbage out there with 30 going to 100 billion coins that somehow fetches almost a cent per coin. I guess that market cap of hundreds of millions of dollars is a useless piece of info as well.

Galdur, seriously, give it up man your logic is grossly flawed.

You refused to listen when people were telling you why scrypt.cc was a stinking turd of a criminal scam, until you finally had to relent in the face of mountains of evidence which tore apart your 'garbage'-laden ad-hominem-flecked desperate prose you routinely posted trying to explain how maybe, just maybe, it wasn't. The same thing is happening here, you are applying value to a coin which has no assets and no future outside of pump and dump hype.

XPY doesn't own a brand and it doesn't own a domain. It is a decentralised network of nodes, a blockchain ledger. It cannot own anything. It does not own anything.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:42:23 PM

Bad story telling Paul, Only getting 67% of the agreed upon price for the super valuable name like paycoin is supposed to be the climax of the story.

O well, still a good movie, I'll make some more popcorn.
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:44:50 PM

Galdur, seriously, give it up man your logic is grossly flawed.

You refused to listen when people were telling you why scrypt.cc was a stinking turd of a criminal scam, until you finally had to relent in the face of mountains of evidence which tore apart your 'garbage'-laden ad-hominem-flecked desperate prose you routinely posted trying to explain how maybe, just maybe, it wasn't. The same thing is happening here, you are applying value to a coin which has no assets and no future outside of pump and dump hype.

XPY doesn't own a brand and it doesn't own a domain. It is a decentralised network of nodes, a blockchain ledger. It cannot own anything. It does not own anything.

I didn´t promote that scrypt.cc thing was just tired of hearing the same shit from same crap 500 times. I got it after the first three times actually.  Grin

Well, the same goes for bitcoin, right? I guess the logic of people that discover its price is seriously flawed as well?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:45:33 PM

Ya, like I said I was sleuthing something else and just happened to notice these gems from Vlad in there. Not sure, but I suspect Galdur and Vlad are the same person. Same prose, same topics posted, same assholeness, tend to appear in the same threads at the same time, etc.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
galdur

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:48:57 PM

Ya, like I said I was sleuthing something else and just happened to notice these gems from Vlad in there. Not sure, but I suspect Galdur and Vlad are the same person. Same prose, same topics posted, same assholeness, tend to appear in the same threads at the same time, etc.

Yeah, I confess. I´m Vlad and he is me. I´m also fifteen other persons on this thread I´ll have to look up the names, will get back to you.

Pages: « 1 ... 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 [2109] 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: