Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 [2187] 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376879 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:40:41 PM

I do not care about Garza.  I care about the crimes against humanity that Suchmoon and Paul Revere promote.

With your asinine rhetoric, you'd think they were involved in Yugoslavia or Kenya...

What is your interest in Paycoin that you're so ruffled with suchmoon and paul revere ?

He is another Bitstone shill. That obvious(to me) fraud scheme does not seem to be taking off quite the way the scumbags running it had hoped.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 01:45:31 PM

ahhhh the donkey speaks....

Says the Paycoin-apologist ass...

How is BitStone treating you ? (*rolls eyes*)

"Says the Paycoin-apologist ass..."  you have me pegged all wrong pal.

You don't know anything about me or what I have done in the past 2 years prior on this forum to expose the gaw-scam.

Coming out o the woodwork with a nice insult makes you seem asinine, and shows your lack of intellect.

Are you part of the paul and suchmoon fudshitting crew as well?

yea...

Bitstone isn't treating me to anything. I like the idea behind the coin and think it is something fresh and new, more than you can say about 99% of any other coin out there.

Bitcoin excluded (only because after 4 + years its finally starting to be semi -accepted at online retailers and such)

I hope they succeed and if not so be it, I just don't like the idea of paul and the goon squad trashing threads out of sheer spite with no rhyme or reason, and have proved so, with their lack of intelligent conversation.

They are not the crypto-police or any authority, in fact they aren't invested in any coin from what they have said.  

So their main purpose in life is to be here on a forum and bash, bully and intimidate people. No thanks.

If you have nothing valuable to add and only are here out of anger and enjoyment of bashing others, you are invaluable to this community.

This forum has been overrun by these mobsters, and its becoming disgraceful to watch, they should be ashamed of themselves for their actions towards other fellow forum members.

Not too long ago suchmoon was a very integral part and active member of the gaw-talk boys.  paul, most probably got scammed too many times.

They are simply angry people who have devoted their entire lives to now being dicks.

Nothing they say should have any value whatsoever, as they base all their statements on fiction, not fact, and dare you say something to any of them you will cartooned and disgraced as an 8th grader would do to someone with a version of MSPaint.

You want respect, you need to earn it.

I was informed by someone I respect a lot that Suchmoon is in fact a nice person who has helped many (offline) it's just (in my eyes) he is a massive disk here online, as for Sir Paul, and the other three, well, they like you say are just bitter. It takes much to effort to be angry or shit in attitude than it does to be nice and helpful. You don't even have to try to be nice, just, do so. Simple things.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:48:26 PM

Lot of tears now that we are going to trial naturally a lot of information will come out about many many people. Real names and all. The tears we see now is the excruciating anticipation of all of this. Will my real name come up. Oh joy oh bliss what a Merry Xmas as we wait and see. No where else to lash out.  Cry
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:53:24 PM

I was informed by someone I respect a lot that Suchmoon is in fact a nice person who has helped many (offline) it's just (in my eyes) he is a massive disk here online, as for Sir Paul, and the other three, well, they like you say are just bitter. It takes much to effort to be angry or shit in attitude than it does to be nice and helpful. You don't even have to try to be nice, just, do so. Simple things.

How much did you lose to Garza ?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:54:00 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 02:06:21 PM by Paul Revere

ahhhh the donkey speaks....

Says the Paycoin-apologist ass...

How is BitStone treating you ? (*rolls eyes*)

"Says the Paycoin-apologist ass..."  you have me pegged all wrong pal.

You don't know anything about me or what I have done in the past 2 years prior on this forum to expose the gaw-scam.

Coming out o the woodwork with a nice insult makes you seem asinine, and shows your lack of intellect.

Are you part of the paul and suchmoon fudshitting crew as well?

yea...

Bitstone isn't treating me to anything. I like the idea behind the coin and think it is something fresh and new, more than you can say about 99% of any other coin out there.

Bitcoin excluded (only because after 4 + years its finally starting to be semi -accepted at online retailers and such)

I hope they succeed and if not so be it, I just don't like the idea of paul and the goon squad trashing threads out of sheer spite with no rhyme or reason, and have proved so, with their lack of intelligent conversation.

They are not the crypto-police or any authority, in fact they aren't invested in any coin from what they have said.  

So their main purpose in life is to be here on a forum and bash, bully and intimidate people. No thanks.

If you have nothing valuable to add and only are here out of anger and enjoyment of bashing others, you are invaluable to this community.

This forum has been overrun by these mobsters, and its becoming disgraceful to watch, they should be ashamed of themselves for their actions towards other fellow forum members.

Not too long ago suchmoon was a very integral part and active member of the gaw-talk boys.  paul, most probably got scammed too many times.

They are simply angry people who have devoted their entire lives to now being dicks.

Nothing they say should have any value whatsoever, as they base all their statements on fiction, not fact, and dare you say something to any of them you will cartooned and disgraced as an 8th grader would do to someone with a version of MSPaint.

You want respect, you need to earn it.

Fascinating. I view an abrasive as a tool to grind off the scum to expose what is underneath. This is why I choose to be abrasive sometimes in exposing the fraudsters you call your "Family". If that bothers you, then are are probably scum covering up for fraudsters or a fraudster.

Have you talked to Adam Matlack (Is he the Father of your Paycoin Family?) about when he thinks that it will be revealed that he never had any "Friends and Family" who gave him $1,000,000 to invest in Paycoin, and that he was and still is actually an integral part of the whole Paycoin fraud scheme, enrolled by his highschool pal and BBFL Josh Garza? It is possible that this will come out during the GAW trial, but most  likely it will when the Paycoin specific actions come about.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:01:59 PM

Is this where the $20 million dollars the SEC says Garza stole from people are going... to purchase (hero) accounts on bitcointalk to attack people?  Or can I just skip the last 8 pages in this thread?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:03:48 PM

Is this where the $20 million dollars the SEC says Garza stole from people are going... to purchase (hero) accounts on bitcointalk to attack people?  Or can I just skip the last 8 pages in this thread?

that's what I asked 2 pages ago too... and yes, skip it and make sure to hit ignore a couple of times Smiley

that being said, are there any news from Garza's top notch lawyer?

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:03:34 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 04:15:36 PM by not.you

Maybe you guys need to think about that, I hope they look into Suchmoon and Companies actions on this thread and take appropriate action.  Josh is already fried, he has no hope of getting off (thank god), but the way suchmoon et al are hellbent on attacking and harassing people is uncalled for and is a crime of humanity.

Not to mention the numerous laws broken on this thread, I am certain Josh's lawyer will have a field day with that, I only hope they do not eliminate the evidence that was posted in an illegal way.

I will be happy to show legal precedence that shows that posting stolen emails is illegal and punishable by law.  I read the claims that the emails were obtained because good ol homero left his computer on, but that doesn't negate the fact that the emails were stolen.  If a person leaves their door open, it does not mean you can walk in and steal their shit.

Left his computer on? Didn't the dickhead run mail through that google mail service and incorrectly set his permissions so it was public so I fail to see how that is illegally obtaining. Its like me putting pictures and documents up on my own ftp and setting permissions to public and not expecting someone to see it.

Josh was not a victim... he was incompetent and his investors were his victims. Don't detract from that.

This is what happened, user account GAWNeedsToBeStopped had posted a number of emails between Josh and this Rishab guy and then internal emails between Carlos and Josh about Rishab that showed that Josh was more or less just interested in getting as much money out of him as he could and didn't really give a shit about him.  They are still on pastebin and you can find them with a search.  Those emails had been out for a while when coinbrief wrote a story about it.  So that story had kicked up some talk on hashtalk.  So PCFan posted to hashtalk that he had proof that those first leaked emails were fake.  The proof he eventually posted was a purported email from Rishab to Josh saying that he (Rishab) did not know what the previous emails were about and that he had not purchased any primes and whatever the hell else from Josh and was just a normal customer with a few paycoins.  The email that PCFan posted was directly forwarded from Josh (the "genius" at work, keep that part in mind).  

I looked at the pastebin (since deleted) of that email from Rishab that seemed to be asking what all the FUD was about and noticed it looked like it was in a distribution list or something (I believe this is because it truly was forwarded by Josh to PCFan).  It said something towards the bottom like "you are receiving this email because you are subscribed to blah, blah, blah. To unsubscribe send an email to blah, blah, blah).  Anyway, based on that I thought I would try and subscribe so all I had to do was send an email to 'josh+subscribe@geniusesatwork.com' and low and behold I got an email back asking me to confirm to join

And then boom, I was reading Josh's emails in my browser.  At the time I thought it was basically a google group and I had subscribed to it without realizing it was actually Josh's emails.  In restrospect I would say that whoever setup the emails for GAW was asked to set it up so that a moron (Josh) could get them easily forwarded to other email addresses because he was using so many different ones.  So they were setup with this subscription option.  I soon discovered that I could use the link to the group without logging in to anything.  So, since it was entirely public I went ahead and posted the link in this thread (or the old GAW thread whichever it was).  Very soon after that, GAWNeedsToBeStopped dropped 3 or 4 more links to groups containing more of Josh's emails from other addresses.

So basically they were all setup to be public and they were all setup with subscription services so that anyone could join them by sending a simple email asking to subscribe.  The entirely public links were posted to this (or the old) thread and everyone started reading them.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:04:37 PM

You should be asking what I have gained, in a none monetary sense, I have learnt a lot, and other stuff (sic).

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:09:30 PM

Maybe you guys need to think about that, I hope they look into Suchmoon and Companies actions on this thread and take appropriate action.  Josh is already fried, he has no hope of getting off (thank god), but the way suchmoon et al are hellbent on attacking and harassing people is uncalled for and is a crime of humanity.

Not to mention the numerous laws broken on this thread, I am certain Josh's lawyer will have a field day with that, I only hope they do not eliminate the evidence that was posted in an illegal way.

I will be happy to show legal precedence that shows that posting stolen emails is illegal and punishable by law.  I read the claims that the emails were obtained because good ol homero left his computer on, but that doesn't negate the fact that the emails were stolen.  If a person leaves their door open, it does not mean you can walk in and steal their shit.

vertoe has to be Garza cowering in a corner at the local StarPhux on his laptop. Bathing in his own tears while viciously smashing the keys in disgust. Every time someone asks if he's alright, he just screams, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME! I'm innocent! I'll give you $20 per cup of coffee if you hug me . . ." as he sobs even more violently, smashing away harder and harder at the keys; Almost falling out of his chair, he realizes, its over.

Those tears will make great lube in prison. You should be catching them in a latte cup or something.
krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:12:02 PM

Oh, have a hashtalk torrent downloading, 1.39 gb, that person who asked me earlier, I DM'ed link to you. Will see if it is 'real' and contains content, might have to import to an existing nodeBB install I have #somewhere#, will update in due course.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:14:29 PM

Oh, have a hashtalk torrent downloading, 1.39 gb, that person who asked me earlier, I DM'ed link to you. Will see if it is 'real' and contains content, might have to import to an existing nodeBB install I have #somewhere#, will update in due course.
Can you put the site back up under a free domain, like .tk or something? That would be awesome. Nostalgic trolling engage!
krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:18:42 PM

Can you put the site back up under a free domain, like .tk or something? That would be awesome. Nostalgic trolling engage!

That would be quite a nice, and funny idea.. Let's see how it turns out !

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:22:58 PM

That would be quite a nice, and funny idea.. Let's see how it turns out !

I'm only interested if there are downvotes and shadow bans Cheesy

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:03:37 PM

You keep repeating this as some sort of a fact. Do you have links/quotes/etc or is just one more thing that you will refuse to prove? What exactly was I part of and why is that making you so badly butthurt?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-address-growing-paycoin-paybase-scam-concerns-tnabc-miami/

Ok, can you quote the specific part(s) that you have a problem with? I have a feeling that you probably didn't read the article.

are you denying that you were a gaw fanboy?

Yes, I'm denying that. I'm about as far from being a fanboy as one can possibly be.

Then a page or two later -

did I miss anything of importance or just some personal fights?

Is it worth to read the last ~5 pages?

Not really. Here is me being a GAW fanboy:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/in-stock-gridseed-usb-miners-189-95-plus-free-hosting-and-electricity.283675/page-10

That's pretty much the gist of it. Oh and I'm a bully so give me your lunch money.

One page he is not a Gaw Fan and then 2 pages later when the proof was given he admits he was a Fan Boy... Caught in a lie bro

I'm also admitting that I'm a bully so you're obligated to give me your lunch money. That's how intertubes sarcasm works bro.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:07:24 PM

he is a massive disk here online

No one has ever called me THAT. I'm going to cry now in the corner until MakeBelieve/wheellocks/vertoe/kilo17/whoever-the-fuck-this-new-shilltrollpuppet-is creates the exposé thread.
Logical Fallacy Detector

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:11:07 PM

You should be asking what I have gained, in a none monetary sense, I have learnt a lot, and other stuff (sic).

• Anecdotal fallacy
  • Affirming a disjunct
  • Affirmative conclusion from a negative premise
  • Moving the goalposts
krumblez

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:15:07 PM

• Anecdotal fallacy
  • Affirming a disjunct
  • Affirmative conclusion from a negative premise
  • Moving the goalposts

Wow, I am the target for your first post, what an honour !

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:21:27 PM

You are missing the point here.  There are a lot of people that are tired of their harassment and bullying.  I jumped in when I saw others attacking Suchmoon and Paul Revere today.  I think it was MakeBelieve and Wheellocks.  And I imagine there will be many more jump in when they read his bullshit and lies and see his blatant disregard for other people.

Well, go ahead. But if you want it to stick I suggest to do that in an appropriate section of the forum. Meta, or perhaps Scam Accusations if you think I scammed you. Otherwise your posts will likely be wiped out as off topic and you'll get even more butthurt.

Nice one, OK, the post I am making are in reference to the credibility of suchmoon.  We aim to show that he is not credible and that he has blatantly lied about his involvement the GAW

You mention that your aim is to show that he is not credible... I am now sure this is being done now in the run up to the court case in an attempt to mess with the evidence. Others in this topic need to be aware of this now. If you were actually serious about discrediting suchmoon you would be doing it in a separate topic and provide a link from here so that your topic focuses entirely on suchmoon. I'm not suggesting you are incorrect but you "are" focusing only on the paycoin element when you suggest both he and paul do this for a number of other people and services so your accusation should be its own topic and be on all of his posts not limited to just paycoin.

You are simply trying to muddy the waters for a jury to attempt to give reasonable doubt.

Start a new thread link to it from here if you are serious and continue it in there.

Sorry, Suchmoon and Paul Reveres credibility is an issue on this thread.  Yes, they are asses on other threads.  None of that takes away the simple fact that they post on this thread and I want to raise concerns about their methods of obtaining information, the lies they state and the way they misdirect and misrepresent the facts.  If the courts see this, well sorry.  

I along with others are tired of them and their methods.  I see that others are starting to join the "Movement" that wheellock and I started earlier today.  I hope it continues and we become as strong as the "Anti GAW" crew.  If it happens to cause issues with the court then you can blame the ring leader.

btw- good stuff wheellock and vertoe

Thank you

Which member of the GAW enterage are you? I haven't seen someone so blatantly shill and love Garza so much in a very long time.

But carry on, keep trying to discredit Suchmoon, you are doing a tremendous job. Your rambling alone will keep people from listening to you. And keep bringing your cronies over to gang up. You are acusing people of being a bully yet you are here and bringing more people in to do bullying.

Keep on keeping on. I enjoy your ramblings...giving me some nice laughs with my beer this fine Saturday afternoon.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:39:39 PM

Which member of the GAW enterage are you? I haven't seen someone so blatantly shill and love Garza so much in a very long time.

But carry on, keep trying to discredit Suchmoon, you are doing a tremendous job. Your rambling alone will keep people from listening to you. And keep bringing your cronies over to gang up. You are causing people of being a bully yet you are here and bringing more people in to do bullying.

Keep on keeping on. I enjoy your ramblings...giving me some nice laughs with my beer this fine Saturday afternoon.

These are all BitStone shillpuppets, apparently they didn't like me posting yesterday that 46% of their coin seems to be controlled by a single entity. So a bunch of accounts who haven't posted in months suddenly popped up shilling heavily, using the same attack vectors, even the same phrasing in most cases.

BitStone is not directly related to GAW but has been started by one of Hashtalk regulars Keith "Kieth" Harville aka whocares aka kilo17 and borrows heavily from the "business model" - promising discounted merchandise, partnerships, etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 [2187] 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: