Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376879 times)
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:55:04 AM

Yes, they pinned it so it should be there until a gawlet finds out what I've done...

Great, thanks for your honesty and solidarity in warning the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 12:56:39 AM

Could you elaborate in details from the Paycoin's code, that make you think so... Huh

Thanks,

ZiG

EDIT...: ...could we bet on "NDA or Not NDA"... Grin

Yes, please share vancefox. Fuck NDA, it's public source code Smiley.

Good diversion with the pinned post.
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:58:28 AM

Ok, since you're so keen on protecting the fraud, when the police come knocking and you refused to contact them with your evidence of this scam because of some "NDA" (Homero, is that you?) you will be arrested for aiding and abetting a scam for your lack of action to contact authorities. If you think the FEDs won't get your IP logs from Bitcointalk, or HashTalk for that matter, then you have no idea who you're messing with. I think Theymos would personally be grateful to hand over such documents.

So you're the FEDs or the Police now? I wasn't aware of that. I'll happily speak open with you... gtfo.

Its you who's making allegations now. You don't know what I know or don't know or what I might or might not have been aware of or what my (full) motives are for having quit. So stop trying to tie a knot without a rope. There is plenty of folks out there who know exactly how I deal with things and who I have spoken to many times in the last months. Not having kept you in the loop isn't particularly a crime.

You Sir might truly believe that "forum moderators" had direct 24/7 contact with GAW and insight or access to company information. You clearly have no clue. Most of us were lucky if we could get a tech question answered in under 24 hours and the majority of our own info came from the forum.

I pretty much said all I had to say on HT in my last few posts. This one in particular which also includes a large portion of this community.

Btw don't expect another follow up. As you can tell from my post count vs account age.. I don't tend to follow up.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:05:56 AM

So tell me this. Any other ex-HT mods such as blacklizard are welcome to chip in too.

The whole hash talk site seems like a scam room type setup. Bring in the sucker. Isolate him. Dazzle him with these grand announcements and all these people raving about all the money they made from Gaw. Extract money from sucker. Rinse. Repeat.

Can you comment on this? Do you know how many fake accounts are out there used by gaw staff (including Josh himself) to dupe the suckers?? Did you notice or suspect this going on at all? Do you have chat or other evidence that can prove this?

This would be a big help to the community if you could come forward with any evidence...

I left a few weeks ago, since then HT has gone down hill much more than i even anticipated.

There were no discussions to that effect, no attempt to scam, no goals to drag people in and take them for what they were worth.

Reviewing of my posting history will show i only responded with factual information and moderated fairly, but stern when necessary.

I've discussed everything i can discuss, and my actions can speak loud enough to provide sufficient proof that i don't agree with the dealings of the company i was moderating for.

BS!  You don't get to come here and play all innocent.  You and lizard lips both are complicit in the theft Josh perpetrated on GAWs foolish customers.  I hope you both lost money yourselves.  It would serve you right.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:07:28 AM

Since we love XPY, paycoin and GAW, lets ask some questions on how we can join their lovely scam sig campaing and lets also make it public by posting it on some media sites too!
Mayor DEKAY, THIS SCREAMS YOU Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.0

I am doing some spreading of this lovely scam sig campaign on some social media myself, please help spread the word. Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/GAWMiners/comments/2r96y7/always_make_money/

And remember
ALWAYS MAKE MONEY Smiley

bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:07:45 AM

I'm sure there are hashtalk members who walked, look at vancefox above. 
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:10:08 AM

Since we love XPY, paycoin and GAW, lets ask some questions on how we can join their lovely scam sig campaing and lets also make it public by posting it on some media sites too!
Mayor DEKAY, THIS SCREAMS YOU Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530420.0

I am doing some spreading of this lovely scam sig campaign on some social media myself, please help spread the word. Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/GAWMiners/comments/2r96y7/always_make_money/

And remember
ALWAYS MAKE MONEY Smiley

Yeah, right... a-la Homero Josh Garza ... Grin
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:14:31 AM

It's funny I was fairly active here yesterday, I was one that called out the guy's who were making threats and posting pictures of Josh's family. I understand you may feel that GAW is a scam, but to make personal threats against Josh and even worse his family went well beyond comprehension and I am glad that CCN pointed that out. I am also glad that the article was not just another GAW shrill article. I think you will either get your answers from the BTC conference or Josh will just skirt around the questions.

The Miami conference will be make or break time for Josh and GAW within crypto, if he does not show proof of investment then GAW is dead in the water, I actually would find that a shame as I have met and chatted with some good crypto community members who are not GAW shills and never will be.

I would have to say in fact there are probably only a handful of die hard GAW fans left as has been shown by the amount of long term members no longer posting and resigning as moderators.

I ask one thing and one thing only please stop the stupid threats of violence and the posting of pictures of Josh's family, as much as you might hate GAW and Josh these things are just not right.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:15:06 AM

That CCN article, cobbled together by some oxycodone junky too stupid to know better, serves to do nothing more than promote the idea that there is actually a legitimate debate to be had and that both sides are respectable.

isn't the person asking the questions suchmoon credible?

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:16:38 AM

So tell me this. Any other ex-HT mods such as blacklizard are welcome to chip in too.

The whole hash talk site seems like a scam room type setup. Bring in the sucker. Isolate him. Dazzle him with these grand announcements and all these people raving about all the money they made from Gaw. Extract money from sucker. Rinse. Repeat.

Can you comment on this? Do you know how many fake accounts are out there used by gaw staff (including Josh himself) to dupe the suckers?? Did you notice or suspect this going on at all? Do you have chat or other evidence that can prove this?

This would be a big help to the community if you could come forward with any evidence...

I left a few weeks ago, since then HT has gone down hill much more than i even anticipated.

There were no discussions to that effect, no attempt to scam, no goals to drag people in and take them for what they were worth.

Reviewing of my posting history will show i only responded with factual information and moderated fairly, but stern when necessary.

I've discussed everything i can discuss, and my actions can speak loud enough to provide sufficient proof that i don't agree with the dealings of the company i was moderating for.

BS!  You don't get to come here and play all innocent.  You and lizard lips both are complicit in the theft Josh perpetrated on GAWs foolish customers.  I hope you both lost money yourselves.  It would serve you right.
It's pretty obvious to me they were pumping the coin publicly and dumping privately, and now they are jumping ship claiming they want no part of the scam they helped pull off and profited from.

NZ_miner

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:18:54 AM

Why did it take until today for Lizard to step down? Why did he continue to ban people for asking legitimate questions up until now?

Anyone with any ethics would have left GAW a long time ago. There could be zero doubt once the 1 satoshi payouts started.

Happy to be wrong Lizard, care to elaborate on how you see it?

Nope cause I'm tied to an NDA. I also highly doubt that you would know who I've personally banned or who I didn't ban (or which bans I've revoked). I invite you to read through my post history and read it well before judging over me. Anyway, I just came by because I heard that my post had been shared in this thread.

Sorry to see you gone, you were one of the best MODS on there
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:20:11 AM
Merited by suchmoon (5)

Could you elaborate in details from the Paycoin's code, that make you think so... Huh

Thanks,

ZiG

I already did in this thread on one of the more important ones... but I'll summarize it:

1) Orion Controllers require a hard fork to get what they're advertised.  Currently the tx fees are destroyed and they're supposed to go to the Orion Controllers and Prime Nodes as an added "payment" for holding x # of coins.  This isn't too big of a red flag in itself but to spend "months" on a coin release and have "professional" devs build your coin only to have something as trivial as transaction fees being destroyed when they're not supposed to be is, in my opinion, weak.

2) The wallet release was so horrid that there are still constant posts on HashTalk and poor souls entering the realm of IRC looking for help.  Some had such a fucked up wallet that their coins were actually locked up in that piece of shit and they couldn't do anything about it without help.  It was very obvious that there was very little, if any, GAW support for their qt wallet release as well as very little "non-zencloud" expertise among the gawlets themselves.  Thousands of coins were, and possibly still are, at the mercy of good-hearted souls to recover.

3) Prime Nodes... 49 prime nodes that have stake rates of 10% (3 wallets), 20% (2 wallets), 100% (10 wallets), and 350% (35 wallets).  Each of the pub keys in those lists are linked to a priv key (not a paycoin address key btw so this was literally built to be anonymous as to which wallet gets what until the blockchain shows through the transaction) that tells the wallet to say it is a prime node.

One thing is that there are 49 prime nodes but 50 keys.  The extra key could be anything from 10-350% but I'm going to assume that it's a 350% key that's the odd man out.  This means that most likely there is an extra priv key for whoever Josh picks (who do you think Josh will pick to possess that key?) to possess it that stakes higher than the rest of the network suckers.

Just an fyi: The normal staking rate for Paycoin (XPY) is 5%.  This means that there will be extreme and unbalanced hyperinflation affecting this coin shortly after the 35 350% prime nodes start dumping/selling/trading their enormous stakes.

4) Revalation noted that there was additional code that I didn't see.  I have looked at the code and verified that the additional line @ L974 gives additional numbers that just, well, hide in plain sight how the interest is actually calculated each coin day.

Code:
33 / ( 365 * 33 + 8) = 0.00273790757487762382809259105617

Daily Rate * 350 = 0.95826765120716833983240686965901
Daily Rate * 100 = 0.27379075748776238280925910561686
Daily Rate * 20  = 0.05475815149755247656185182112337
Daily Rate * 10  = 0.02737907574877623828092591056169
Daily Rate * 5    = 0.01368953787438811914046295528084

So above you will see the daily stake rates for all "tiers".  If that doesn't show that there will be unequal inflationary pressure on this coin, then nothing will.

So there are 4 specific reasons why I can not approve of, recommend, or support this coin.

In my opinion, it is not a question of if it will fail... it will fail and it's just a question of when.

This space not for rent...
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:20:37 AM

It's pretty obvious to me they were pumping the coin publicly and dumping privately, and now they are jumping ship claiming they want no part of the scam they helped pull off and profited from.

Indeed. I dumped my entire stash of just over 200 XPY shortly after the coin launch and I even dumped some more at the end of the POW phase earned from mining with leased rigs. Spot on you hit the nail on the head. Oh wait.. I also sold my Primes before Paycoin was ever coined. Such inside!

You guys would beat Josh in making false claims any day and night.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:21:56 AM

Thanks,

ZiG

EDIT...: ...could we bet on "NDA or Not NDA"... Grin

Yes, please share vancefox. Fuck NDA, it's public source code Smiley.

Good diversion with the pinned post.

I don't have an NDA Wink

Also, I am fairly certain (read as not legal advise please) that an NDA does not prevent an individual from exposing illegal action.  As far as I know an NDA can not be used to protect an illegal act.  FYI (Again, read as not legal advise please but seek it if you need to)

This space not for rent...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:22:03 AM

Ok, since you're so keen on protecting the fraud, when the police come knocking and you refused to contact them with your evidence of this scam because of some "NDA" (Homero, is that you?) you will be arrested for aiding and abetting a scam for your lack of action to contact authorities. If you think the FEDs won't get your IP logs from Bitcointalk, or HashTalk for that matter, then you have no idea who you're messing with. I think Theymos would personally be grateful to hand over such documents.

So you're the FEDs or the Police now? I wasn't aware of that. I'll happily speak open with you... gtfo.

Its you who's making allegations now. You don't know what I know or don't know or what I might or might not have been aware of or what my (full) motives are for having quit. So stop trying to tie a knot without a rope. There is plenty of folks out there who know exactly how I deal with things and who I have spoken to many times in the last months. Not having kept you in the loop isn't particularly a crime.

You Sir might truly believe that "forum moderators" had direct 24/7 contact with GAW and insight or access to company information. You clearly have no clue. Most of us were lucky if we could get a tech question answered in under 24 hours and the majority of our own info came from the forum.

I pretty much said all I had to say on HT in my last few posts. This one in particular which also includes a large portion of this community.

Btw don't expect another follow up. As you can tell from my post count vs account age.. I don't tend to follow up.

I say stick to the facts. The facts are that you willfully assisted in executing massive and provable fraud that is, was, and will continue to do great harm to both the individuals being defrauded and the crypto community as a whole. Many people's lives are being destroyed due to this scam even as we speak, and it is likely that some will even take their own lives over what you were involved in. Your excuse to absolve yourself of any wrongdoing and refusal to assist in exposing this nefarious activity is that you have an NDA that precludes you from doing so.

I for one am calling bullshit and I do not care what fancy excuse you have for engaging in a fraudulent enterprise over an extended period of time and brazenly admitting that you are involved in covering up evidence as if that is OK. It isn't OK. Uhmm Kaaay?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:22:55 AM

I ask one thing and one thing only please stop the stupid threats of violence and the posting of pictures of Josh's family, as much as you might hate GAW and Josh these things are just not right.

Agreed.  Making threats to someone's family makes this community look like idiots, and while some of us are idiots, let's not do our best to point it out to the rest of the world.

Some of you may still have a dog in this fight, most of us do not.  That said, let's do our best to be on our best behavior.  When this thing (inevitably, in my mind) blows up don't you think the mess will draw all forms of attention to this thread in particular?  Do you want to be that guy that's spewing hate, or would you rather be seen as a moderate voice?  I know that "we're here" for all intents and purposes to keep more people from getting scammed but let's keep it f'n civil, shall we?
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:25:22 AM

Agreed.  Making threats to someone's family makes this community look like idiots, and while some of us are idiots, let's not do our best to point it out to the rest of the world.

Some of you may still have a dog in this fight, most of us do not.  That said, let's do our best to be on our best behavior.  When this thing (inevitably, in my mind) blows up don't you think the mess will draw all forms of attention to this thread in particular?  Do you want to be that guy that's spewing hate, or would you rather be seen as a moderate voice?  I know that "we're here" for all intents and purposes to keep more people from getting scammed but let's keep it f'n civil, shall we?

Threats and bringing family into the mix is not cool. I hope the authorities track down anyone who has threatened weasel boy and they end up behind bars with him. That being said WE ALL have a dog in this fight. The damage being done to the cryptocommunity may be reaching a tipping point.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
cazalla

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:25:34 AM

I am referring to Scott Fargo.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:30:18 AM

I am referring to Scott Fargo.

To be fair, he did come here the other day defending his last shitty post - this must be making up for it in his eyes. i even called him out on it.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:30:46 AM

Threats and bringing family into the mix is not cool. I hope the authorities track down anyone who has threatened weasel boy and they end up behind bars with him. That being said WE ALL have a dog in this fight. The damage being done to the cryptocommunity may be reaching a tipping point.

I don't agree that we really have a dog in this fight.  The amount of ill will being generated IRL by Paycoin is negligible when compared to the effort of companies and entrepreneurs building the BTC core and BTC related services. Paycoin is going to wash up publicly soon, even if the coin itself is shuffled off to penny day traders when it's all over.  In my opinion it's a blip on the radar and not worth much of our attention.

Josh Garza is also worth none of our attention at this point, the momentum here will carry him on the rest of his journey.
Pages: « 1 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 [639] 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: