Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376879 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 08:34:35 AM

https://twitter.com/vinnylingham/status/556682631941615616

Gyft calls Paybase/Paycoin "rubbish" and is only using BTC!

So how does Payflash work ?

As far as I could tell from some posts on HT and Reddit, it looks like they are dumping buyer's XPY for BTC and using BTC via Gyft's reseller API to purchase those gift cards.

Technically Vinny might not know what's happening, he's getting BTC like from any other reseller.

I think he's calling the rumor rubbish, not Paybase/Paycoin, but that works too  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoostB

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:36:22 AM

Now it seems they reversed the transactions made during the crash.
A lot of people are not happy!
Many are missing their BTC deposits as well, what a mess!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29522/and-we-are-back/58
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:38:10 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 08:49:08 AM by BTCwriter

https://twitter.com/vinnylingham/status/556682631941615616

Gyft calls Paybase/Paycoin "rubbish" and is only using BTC!

So how does Payflash work ?

Wow!
That's sad, CEO of GYFT just said XPY is rubbish! He's must be really pissed XPY is using their name/logo?
SLVR4ME

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:39:29 AM

At this point, can we just get Andreas Antonopoulos to interview Josh Garza?
There is a chat that i think many of us here would pay to see....
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:48:56 AM

Well, I think this explains what happened:

https://i.imgur.com/dF7epuF.png

And this along with Homero's "Paybase update part two" post, probably means they will reverse out all of the direct purchases from the Gaw pre-mine (rather than the exchange purchases) which no doubt make up a vast number of the coins that were purchased during the "crash". So we get to look forward to many people still screaming about their transactions being reversed. There's no way Homero allows his stash of pre-mine to be sold for pennies on the dollar.

https://i.imgur.com/40lGUH3.png

And the reason the buy orders disappeared was Payflash dumping the coins at any cost probably? This would have ended in a disaster in any case as far as I can see. I don't think they can fix it in 30 minutes Smiley

Yes, I agree, it was a double fuck up. Triple fuck up if you count the incorrect amounts on the gift cards. In fact, it is pretty much FUBAR at this point. Queue appropriate png.

And just as I expected.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29522/and-we-are-back/33

AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 08:50:17 AM

So I wake upto a known vulnerability they were told about yesterday on paybase, a dead exchange and negative balances - hello gaw!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 08:55:06 AM

So I wake upto a known vulnerability they were told about yesterday on paybase, a dead exchange and negative balances - hello gaw!

You mean this?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29420

You think it's related?

Bl4nk

Where to report an exploit?

Found an exploit on paybase.
I asked @PayBase where to report it, but I was ignored.
Anyone have an idea?
I can't open a support ticket because they banned me or something.
AnimoEsto

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 08:56:16 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 09:06:39 AM by AnimoEsto

That's one of them - could be the same one

You mean this?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29420

You think it's related?

Bl4nk

Where to report an exploit?

Found an exploit on paybase.
I asked @PayBase where to report it, but I was ignored.
Anyone have an idea?
I can't open a support ticket because they banned me or something.

Yeah that one - though I did hear of another one late last night

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:09:43 AM

This GAW scheme is definitely worth a good belly laugh at least once a week at the current rate it's going. Tonight was one of those good belly laughs Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm just curious as to what kind of blunder it will take to make the GAWvangelists finally decide they've had enough and leave. Do you literally have to steal their money and call them stupid to their face?
miri94

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:27:22 AM

Well, I think this explains what happened:

It's called the bidding scam:
1. You want to sell an item, say XPY
2. Honest guy bids $0.20 hoping to make a good deal.
3. Market knows that fair price is say $3.
4. I want to take it off you so i see highest bidder is $0.20 so I bid $0.25.
5. I login from another account and bid $4.5
6. No one will bid any higher anymore because people don't think that it is worth so much.
7. At the last minute, the $4.5 offer cancels the bid and in the case of tonight, withdraws the buy offer
8. I win your item for $0.05 higher than the highest bid the time I came to get you at.
buddhamangler

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:27:24 AM

What a freaking debacle!  When are these people going to wake up?  You can't make this stuff up.  If the reports of wrong cards/amounts are true then Payscam™ just lost alot of money.  Gyft won't be cancelling those buys lol.
AnimoEsto

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 10:37:37 AM

What a freaking debacle!  When are these people going to wake up?  You can't make this stuff up.  If the reports of wrong cards/amounts are true then Payscam™ just lost alot of money.  Gyft won't be cancelling those buys lol.

Funny how it always happens when they are at an event

buddhamangler

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:45:42 AM

This makes TNABC look so bad.  I really feel for Moe, but he did it to himself.  Josh™/GAW™/PayFlashCrash™/Payscam™/PayBase™/Payshit™™™ is the antithesis of bitcoin.  It's clear they just took the money without realizing the consequences.  Seeing that PayBase logo up on the wall next to bitcoin made me physically ill.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:49:12 AM

The issue sounds like what was mentioned before: no holding tank.

People were buying the gift cards with XPY, the system was selling those XPY for BTC in order to pay for the gift cards. Instead of the user's XPY being placed in a holding tank and then released gradually into the market after the fact, since Homero does not have BTC to cover the purchases himself, for every XPY gift card purchase, the system immediately sold off the received XPY into the market, cascading until it hit what zero cents? Pretty pathetic.

Amusing watching some of the apologists fuming in particular that pilot who who used come around here declaring that "they just making mistakes give them time". Well, hit him not only directly in the pocket this time, but also flush in the gonads !  Cheesy

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
geegaw

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:53:25 AM

Don't know why this little ditty always comes to mind seeing Homero's name

"Homero dinero"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4nNZbauQl0

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
buddhamangler

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:05:39 AM

The issue sounds like what was mentioned before: no holding tank.

People were buying the gift cards with XPY, the system was selling those XPY for BTC in order to pay for the gift cards. Instead of the user's XPY being placed in a holding tank and then released gradually into the market after the fact, since Homero does not have BTC to cover the purchases himself, for every XPY gift card purchase, the system immediately sold off the received XPY into the market, cascading until it hit what zero cents? Pretty pathetic.

Amusing watching some of the apologists fuming in particular that pilot who who used come around here declaring that "they just making mistakes give them time". Well, hit him not only directly in the pocket this time, but also flush in the gonads !  Cheesy

Yeah well, you can create a holding tank, but all you do is delay the inevitable.  GAW doesn't have a plan for hedging the risk of a holding tank.  There is absolutely nothing they can do to fix the buy side of their coin.  They certainly won't buy it!  The GAWkers want to use their coin, but the reality is that them using it crashes the price.
geegaw

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:11:02 AM

So where do these gift cards fall into the grand scheme of things?

Merchant Integration?

Is this the promised 100,000 merchants that will accept paycoin?  Where is GoCoin and how will it feature in all of this? And that expensive paycoin gateway thing?

Can't wait for the credit / debit card fiasco to ensue.  Hopefully he comes out with a new clever domain name and flashy website for that as well.

The reality it is time for Homero to go, he is not up to the task. Yesterday he spent most if his time on his forum and it seems other forums monitoring what people were saying about him, banning people, reprimanding others. He paid a small fortune to be at this conference and prefers to see what is being said about him instead of going out and promoting his product. Something desperately wrong with that.  He needs to either step down as he is zero benefit to the thing or he needs to sell it and have a proper company develop it. There is absolutely no benefit of having him running that show other than for comedic effect. It stands to reason that since he is such a boob, anyone he hires or who works for him can only be equal or greater a boob, which is the reason for these constant fuck ups.

GO HOME HOMERO !  Cheesy

Noted late yesterday the "family crisis" arose and he couldn't go to the bar to meet and greet his followers. I wonder if that will transfer over today to his final appearance and the show. Or if this clusterfuck is self-created just to get out of that.  Will Homero make the mining panel this morning or will he have bailed. Not a single representation and promotion of his product at all, other than shitty t-shirts fat ugly mutts at the table and some old hag who dusted off her 1960's green jacket thinking she would look splendid in it? Does that Bitjane have anyone around that actually said to her you look lovely dear yes wear that? Good god Homero give her some real money to get some real clothes and a real hairdoo.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 11:29:36 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 12:04:17 PM by jackblacksparrow

So , how did your bankruptcy work out for ya last July , Seth? Did you manage to walk away from all your debts without paying?

Hahahaha

See this thread delivers. Seth, you would do well to actually listen to what is being presented, and HOW, we don't care for your opinions about it....facts here please.   There is more evidence and fact in this thread then there is in the entirety of Hash talk.  That place deals in hype and broken promises, here = facts.   And the facts are more telling then the lies (which we were already aware of)

Someone should clean up this thread and the other one and stack them side by side with gaws promises - write the outcome if successful or not - bullshit or not.  With gaw its like wishing in one hand and shitting in the other.

Yes, I was away the last day and got a lot to catch up on.  Doesnt suprise me at all that another feature is broken on launch

Noted late yesterday the "family crisis" arose and he couldn't go to the bar to meet and greet his followers. I wonder if that will transfer over today to his final appearance and the show. Or if this clusterfuck is self-created just to get out of that.  Will Homero make the mining panel this morning or will he have bailed. Not a single representation and promotion of his product at all, other than shitty t-shirts fat ugly mutts at the table and some old hag who dusted off her 1960's green jacket thinking she would look splendid in it? Does that Bitjane have anyone around that actually said to her you look lovely dear yes wear that? Good god Homero give her some real money to get some real clothes and a real hairdoo.

What Homero cancelled a meet and greet Huh?  Besides all of us who else thought he would pull out ?

I take it the news of ...what the fuck did he call it now ? pay something..ffs.  Even they are confused...otherwise you'd think this would be in reverse -  since bitcoin bar who has a girly man voice and his followers clearly are lying and hyping xpy again on the forum because their little wall is non existent.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
SychoPhant

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:32:31 AM

So where do these gift cards fall into the grand scheme of things?

Merchant Integration?

Is this the promised 100,000 merchants that will accept paycoin?  Where is GoCoin and how will it feature in all of this? And that expensive paycoin gateway thing?

Can't wait for the credit / debit card fiasco to ensue.  Hopefully he comes out with a new clever domain name and flashy website for that as well.

The reality it is time for Homero to go, he is not up to the task. Yesterday he spent most if his time on his forum and it seems other forums monitoring what people were saying about him, banning people, reprimanding others. He paid a small fortune to be at this conference and prefers to see what is being said about him instead of going out and promoting his product. Something desperately wrong with that.  He needs to either step down as he is zero benefit to the thing or he needs to sell it and have a proper company develop it. There is absolutely no benefit of having him running that show other than for comedic effect. It stands to reason that since he is such a boob, anyone he hires or who works for him can only be equal or greater a boob, which is the reason for these constant fuck ups.

GO HOME HOMERO !  Cheesy

Well that was a rant old boy!!  Grin

Feel better now you've got it off you're chest?

You have to post a self portrait now I'm afraid, only way we'll know you're not just some grumpy old great uncle Herbert sitting at a keyboard all day because no one will listen to him complain about the weather.

Come on old man, prove to us you're the next best thing since George Clooney!!  Cheesy

By the way, that's a fine figure of a woman. Bet she has a few stories to tell, what?

Disclaimer :- I am no oil picture I'm afraid, at least that's what the memsaab tells me  Sad
geegaw

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:49:13 AM

That's right market 2015 high technology by resurrecting an ancient corpse and have it sit at your booth is the way to go.

███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: