Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376857 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:34:06 PM

I know forums are not always the best place for info but I know a lot of you have more knowledge in this area. Where do you go to file a complaint against Paybase holding your funds? In my limited area of knowledge with this kind of thing since Paybase has filled for a MSB license (I think MSB is right acronym) they fall under the same rules as banks and I know they fall under the CFTC. Some have told me they are not able to hold your coins without a court order. (Not sure if true) So I am considering filing a complaint with the CFTC. I am not sure if the best place or if I should file with other agencies. Currently they are holding my BTC and XPY in Paybase. Normally I do not keep anything there. But I moved BTC to buy XPY cheap and then bam they shut the site down and locked my account.

Looks like these guys are in for some heavy duty trouble if they are really skirting the msb requirements. ouch.

http://www.fincen.gov/news_room/ea/ea.msb.html

scroll down and read:

Civil and Criminal Penalties for Operating an Unregistered Money Transmitting Business

Edit - finally found this buried on their site as well - http://www.fincen.gov/help4victims.html

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:38:23 PM

I know forums are not always the best place for info but I know a lot of you have more knowledge in this area. Where do you go to file a complaint against Paybase holding your funds? In my limited area of knowledge with this kind of thing since Paybase has filled for a MSB license (I think MSB is right acronym) they fall under the same rules as banks and I know they fall under the CFTC. Some have told me they are not able to hold your coins without a court order. (Not sure if true) So I am considering filing a complaint with the CFTC. I am not sure if the best place or if I should file with other agencies. Currently they are holding my BTC and XPY in Paybase. Normally I do not keep anything there. But I moved BTC to buy XPY cheap and then bam they shut the site down and locked my account.

CFPB (love those useless acronyms) is the most user-friendly agency AFAIK. They have banks on a fairly short leash when it comes to consumer rights. Obviously Paybase is not a bank, but I hope they will direct your complaint to the proper authorities if they can't deal with it directly - worth a try:

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

Edit: I was looking at the link owlcatz provided above - ic3.gov is listed there - try it. They are kind of toothless in most cases, but occasionally they are able to light a fire under someone's ass.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:43:04 PM

Thank you.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:50:32 PM

My contacts in Washington D.C. are requesting those who have a complaint to file, do it here:

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/#money-transfer

KC6TTR

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:51:27 PM

CFPB (love those useless acronyms) is the most user-friendly agency AFAIK. They have banks on a fairly short leash when it comes to consumer rights. Obviously Paybase is not a bank, but I hope they will direct your complaint to the proper authorities if they can't deal with it directly - worth a try:

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

Edit: I was looking at the link owlcatz provided above - ic3.gov is listed there - try it. They are kind of toothless in most cases, but occasionally they are able to light a fire under someone's ass.

You beat me to it... thanks.

Scott
 Wink
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:05:55 PM

I was going to make a comment about all of the uproar on HT about people being locked out of their accounts and suddenly they are offline again. Odd how whenever people start demanding answers the forum just coincidentally goes down.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:07:40 PM

Just another day in the life of a short-lived/dying crypto...

Scott-
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:11:23 PM

Just another day in the life of a short-lived/dying crypto...

Scott-

Thing of beauty.  At this point I don't know what Josh could announce to bring the price back up. 
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:44:24 PM

Thing of beauty.  At this point I don't know what Josh could announce to bring the price back up. 

Early retirement. Although that could be interpreted in different ways depending on where to.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:45:47 PM

Bots are back on XPY.
ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:48:28 PM

Those who feel they have had their FIAT and/or cryptocurrency misappropriated by Mr. Josh Garza, GAW Miners, Inc., or any of his subsidiaries/DBA’s including but not limited to GAW Corp., Zenminers, Geniuses at Work, PayCoin and/or PayBase have options. Please contact the one and only attorney on file for Mr. Garza and his business entities, Brian Klein (below), explain your situation and the loss you have incurred to date with no expressed or implied resolution from those acting as Mr. Garza’s “support team”. If you wish, you can also demand a response to the communication within a certain period of time ranging from 3-5 business days before considering your next legal option to seek relief from the damage(s) you have incurred.

What is this? Is today something like a national bad advice day or something?

In no circumstance should anybody just call your opponents lawyer even if the advice is given in a bullshit legalese shape in order to make it sound like it has some merit.

If you want to start any action in legal front you first hire a lawyer of your own and then let YOUR OWN lawyer decide what to do and how. Anybody who without legal assistance calls the opponents lawyer to make some demands or anything is so underdog it is not even funny and taken for a ride for sure unless you happen to screw yourself first in the process. The first advice YOUR OWN layer is going to give to you is to totally stop talking to anybody about the situation and let him handle everything so you cannot screw something without understanding what you are doing for example giving ammunition to the other side.

I know there is no shortage for bad advice available in this paybase/paycoin farce a couple more is par for the course.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:58:02 PM

Those who feel they have had their FIAT and/or cryptocurrency misappropriated by Mr. Josh Garza, GAW Miners, Inc., or any of his subsidiaries/DBA’s including but not limited to GAW Corp., Zenminers, Geniuses at Work, PayCoin and/or PayBase have options. Please contact the one and only attorney on file for Mr. Garza and his business entities, Brian Klein (below), explain your situation and the loss you have incurred to date with no expressed or implied resolution from those acting as Mr. Garza’s “support team”. If you wish, you can also demand a response to the communication within a certain period of time ranging from 3-5 business days before considering your next legal option to seek relief from the damage(s) you have incurred.

What is this? Is today something like a national bad advice day or something?

In no circumstance should anybody just call your opponents lawyer even if the advice is given in a bullshit legalese shape in order to make it sound like it has some merit.

If you want to start any action in legal front you first hire a lawyer of your own and then let YOUR OWN lawyer decide what to do and how. Anybody who without legal assistance calls the opponents lawyer to make some demands or anything is so underdog it is not even funny and taken for a ride for sure unless you happen to screw yourself first in the process. The first advice YOUR OWN layer is going to give to you is to totally stop talking to anybody about the situation and let him handle everything so you cannot screw something without understanding how you are going to screw yourself like giving ammunition to the oppisition.

I know there is no shortage for bad advice available in this paybase/paycoin farce so one more fits in like a glove.

I have to agree. IANAL, but I am the son of one. Attorney's in the USA do not talk with random whiny people who lost money due to their client(s) actions or whatnot - Absolutely, get your own lawyer first, then go from there, and hope you have a lot of $ to lose/spend on recouping your loss if it's even possible. another gamble imo...

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:00:44 AM

Please note, if you haven't submitted information yet and are on the fence... now is the time to do it.

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:05:03 AM

Please note, if you haven't submitted information yet and are on the fence... now is the time to do it.

FUCK YA good job coinfire

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:06:37 AM

I'm giggling like a school girl right now. So excited to read this.
EDIT: This shit is so fucking deserved.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

Edit - whos' got a burner account on hashtalk to inform the lemmings? Not i - i can't even register, just error messages lol.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:12:47 AM

Edit - whos' got a burner account on hashtalk to inform the lemmings? Not i - i can't even register, just error messages lol.
The message is getting there.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:14:08 AM

The walls are closing in and the noose is tightening. The Gawtards will say that the 'trolls' caused this and go down blindly with their dear leader thinking that all will be good some day.

This is going to end bad for Homero. I really feel for his wife and kids. They will be caught in the crossfire. There is a good chance that all of his personal assets will be confiscated under proceeds of crime. His own escape is to flee to some country that does not have an extradition treaty with the US.

Yeah his life is pretty much fucked!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:16:03 AM

They are reading this OP as fast as comments are posted. Don't worry. Those that should know already do. Homero appears to have a Gawd complex. Maybe he can plead insanity and spend a few months in the puzzle factory.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:22:13 AM

Man they are handing out bans like hotcakes recently...

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29686/hmmm-i-have-no-idea-what-is-going-on-here/3
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: