Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 [921] 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376881 times)
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:54:24 AM

An open offer to Mr Garza

I am willing to turn GAW around as a company with the following stipulations.

1. 1-1.5 Million/year salary
2. CEO title (I manage all aspects of the company and all subsidiaries)
3. I bring my personal team on board (with relocation assistance and benefits)
4. Full medical benefits
5. Relocation assistance
6. You become a silent investor
7. I receive full immunity from previous mistakes that has happened in the past (indemnification for me and my team)

Take this as a joke or not, if you want to talk let me know Wink
it didnt take long for this to get blasted on ht.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30346/new-offer-from-themage-andrew

I like how they got so worked up on a single joke post. Probably trying to shift focus to something they can mock on rather than embracing on the fact that their investment is gonna disappear

I could be or couldnt be joking, its only not a joke if im contacted with an offer Wink

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:05:54 AM

4. Full medical benefits
5. Relocation assistance
7. I receive full immunity from previous mistakes that has happened in the past (indemnification for me and my team)

it didnt take long for this to get blasted on ht. to

Did ikeboy forget to switch accounts after posting? It looks like he's talking to himself...

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:18:36 AM

We already knew ikeboy was a massive shill. Several people are more than likely payed by GAW to cheer ra ra on multiple accounts (this is actually proven with evidence, however, the payment is speculation) praising Homero and his forum that makes North Korea look like the land of the free.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:23:20 AM

Scott how powerful  is your radio equipment? I think a chat as follows might be in order.

I have had this btc calc. bookmarked for ages, was testing it the other day and for the first time ever, clicked on the homepage of it.

https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

What are the odds of that? Check under Self-Employment . Check his intro at the top first though. Wonder what he would have to say.

WHICH radio equipment are you referring to?
If you mean amateur radio gear, the various licenses afford significant amounts RF power depending on where in the radio spectrum one operates at. Please visit an associate of mine's web site for some idea of what's available: http://www.rfamplifier.com

Yes, I know about alloscomp.com and the creator of it, Eric (WI3G). In fact that BTC calculator he maintains is used by many in the industry, including one of the few remaining cloud-mining operations that appear on the surface to be legitimate - https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com. There, I have just under 20TH/s. In Summary, Eric is very a talented young man and has a bright future ahead of him.

Scott-
Joori

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:30:12 AM

And here's a summary screencap because Google archives don't stay up forever.  Wink

Next time someone finds something juicy on hashtalk or anywhere else, please add it to the internet Archive Wayback Machine. Things saved to the archive don't auto-delete or get replaced over time.

It was more i couldn't find it archived in the way back machine so quickly checked google's cache as a last ditch attempt to save it before it went *poof*
I did however take the chance to screen cap it before i made the post so when the cache did eventually expire the evidence would still be available at a later date if need be. Cheers for posting up the screenie Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 06:31:00 AM

4. Full medical benefits
5. Relocation assistance

Be careful with what you wish for  Grin

And here is some daily pump:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30349
GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

5 more days!!

Honor Program Starts!
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:34:29 AM

The idea was you could communicate directly with him over the air waves since he is the co-founder of Zinc, that Homero claims to have purchased, and perhaps have a good chat with him. Also noted in one of Homero's past interviews he claims they were the one's who told him that he would have direct purchase relationships with the main vendors.

Be interesting if you could chat with him over the airwaves about all of this. No email servers, no logging of anything, unless Homero has his own spy in the sky of some sort to intercept even that.
KungPowChicken

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:41:17 AM

4. Full medical benefits
5. Relocation assistance

Did ikeboy forget to switch accounts after posting? It looks like he's talking to himself...

https://i.imgur.com/JGJu5rk.jpg

Yes he forgot to log out, what a spaz.  Its pretty clear he has many shill accounts. 

Not trusted at all ikeboy moron.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 06:42:31 AM

4. Full medical benefits
5. Relocation assistance

Yes he forgot to log out, what a spaz.  Its pretty clear he has many shill accounts. 

Not trusted at all ikeboy moron.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
KC6TTR

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:46:06 AM

4. Full medical benefits
5. Relocation assistance

I like how they got so worked up on a single joke post. Probably trying to shift focus to something they can mock on rather than embracing on the fact that their investment is gonna disappear

I could be or couldnt be joking, its only not a joke if im contacted with an offer Wink
When I read this the first time, the ice cubes in my cocktail cracked... lol...

Personally, I would have demanded more to refloat that boat.

Scott-
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:48:41 AM

4. Full medical benefits
5. Relocation assistance

When I read this the first time, the ice cubes in my cocktail cracked... lol...

Personally, I would have demanded more to refloat that boat.

Scott-

I think its fair Wink

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
mcni77

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:52:39 AM

I know people from Hashtalk read this thread & I just wanted to post this. I had purchased physical miners from GAW over the summer & later had a couple of Hashlets, which I sold shortly after. I have been following this whole thing from the start, when the Hashlets that will always be profitable started paying people a fraction of a cent. I have no money tied up in GAW now, but I have witnessed this whole thing unfold like the rest of you. I don't care about XPY either way & have tried to be as objective as humanly possible. I am no seasoned investor, but if there was money to be made from GAW, XPY or mining, I would be in.

First, even if we were to ignore a lot of the events pre-XPY launch. The non existent miners, the secrecy of GAW, Josh's previous failed ventures from before GAW Miners, etc.. The $20 floor, regardless of the excuses, blame & backpeddling by Josh was a huge clusterfuck. Let's assume he had the best of intentions, to later say he was unaware of the legality of manipulating the market, that people misunderstood his postings & it's the fault of dumpers & a coordinated effort by XPY haters. Have any of you asked yourselves, which excuse is the correct one? How do you have any faith whatsoever after such a huge display of incompetence by a company? Seriously, try to take a look at the $20 floor fiasco from the perspective of someone not invested with GAW, step outside your biased GAW box for a moment & be honest with yourselves. The whole $20 floor thing is just ridiculous & that alone should be enough for you to get out of XPY & run from this company. But you stay & cheer this guy on?

Then, after the $20 floor fell through & people started asking questions, Josh challenges another respected industry insider to a public debate, only to turn around & say 'let's have an email debate'? Then he goes to BTC Miami with a promise to hold a Q&A, then abruptly cancels. Sure he had an excuse for cancelling, like always, then why not an online Q&A a few days later? You surely can't be buying the excuse that he is too busy developing features, but has the time to visit Tesla, post on his forums & do seminars for his church, can you? Why are none of you XPY holders saying WTF & DEMANDING he do this debate or an open Q&A? After all, since you all cheer Josh along every step of the way & have such faith in Josh's vision & this coin, Josh would surely come out of any debate victorious, right? An Honest Q&A would surely sooth investors, no? If Josh's promises of features with no ETA is enough to pump this coin up by 25-50 cents, a debate where he came out victorious would surely pump this coin a lot more, no? Why are you not on Josh to have this debate? How could you all be cheering this guy on? I don't get it. Not to mention that Josh was a no show for the mining panel. What an unprofessional thing to do at a conference he himself was a sponsor for.

To you Hashtalk members lurking here. How in the hell do any of you who hold XPY manage to still believe in this coin, let alone defend Josh or GAW as a company? How do you manage to still have hope that this coin will turn around? How do you put any stock in any statements from Josh whatsoever? What I, as well as all of you, have witnessed just blows my mind. His forum posts are sad & pathetic. The promises of features that never materialize, saying they have contracts when they do not & playing semantics with their words is just over the top. I had to agree to the TOS when signing up for BCT, but for me to go around telling people I have an agreement with BCT would just be stupid. Well that is what Josh did with Gyft & others. I suppose you can blame coinfire or other bad press, but the shit has been hitting the fan with XPY long before those articles. Josh's latest statements where he acts like GAW is a huge company that has no obligation to respond, like he & the company are taking the high road is just nonsense. Can you not see this?

When I hear GAW & Josh will not prove they have investors or holdings & they don't feel they should dignify their detractors with a response, I think of the recent McDonalds video. Now McDonalds is a huge company, with tons of money. They have a product that everone knows is unhealthy for you, yet they still have tons of people buy their food daily & are hugely successful. Recently, when McDonalds took a beating in the press about their manufacturing process & how they source ingredients, how did they respond? They could have said we are too big to respond, big companies don't need to respond to stuff like this. But instead McDonalds turned around & put out a video showing exactly how they manufactured their food. How is it that McDonalds can respond to slanderous articles without merit, yet GAW can not? That's right GAW is too big of a company & according to Josh, that is not how big companies operate. Tell that to McDonalds.

Now, I am reading posts at HT where Josh can joke about Coinfire's misfortunes, ask members for legal help, despite having hired a great law firm days ago, but can't post & answer peoples questions in the Paybase buyback thread? These are the people who still have faith & invested in his vision. But he can't monitor the buyback thread & answer simple questions? Seriously? The buyback is what the GAW faithful really care about, but Josh is silent. Are you people really going to send him your XPY? Do you really believe you will get your money back? I AM JUST ASTOUNDED! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

KC6TTR

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:54:51 AM

The idea was you could communicate directly with him over the air waves since he is the co-founder of Zinc, that Homero claims to have purchased, and perhaps have a good chat with him. Also noted in one of Homero's past interviews he claims they were the one's who told him that he would have direct purchase relationships with the main vendors.

Be interesting if you could chat with him over the airwaves about all of this. No email servers, no logging of anything, unless Homero has his own spy in the sky of some sort to intercept even that.
I already know his position on the subject of GAW/Garza.  Tongue Wink

Unlike some of the younger crowd Garza likes to suck in to his scheme, those like Eric are smarter than the average bear and are not fooled so easily.

Scott-

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 06:59:33 AM

Well done. QFT here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9544810#msg9544810

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 07:18:17 AM

Pretty sure Homero lawyers fired him

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:20:05 AM

I know people from Hashtalk read this thread & I just wanted to post this. I had purchased physical miners from GAW over the summer & later had a couple of Hashlets, which I sold shortly after. I have been following this whole thing from the start, when the Hashlets that will always be profitable started paying people a fraction of a cent. I have no money tied up in GAW now, but I have witnessed this whole thing unfold like the rest of you. I don't care about XPY either way & have tried to be as objective as humanly possible. I am no seasoned investor, but if there was money to be made from GAW, XPY or mining, I would be in.

First, even if we were to ignore a lot of the events pre-XPY launch. The non existent miners, the secrecy of GAW, Josh's previous failed ventures from before GAW Miners, etc.. The $20 floor, regardless of the excuses, blame & backpeddling by Josh was a huge clusterfuck. Let's assume he had the best of intentions, to later say he was unaware of the legality of manipulating the market, that people misunderstood his postings & it's the fault of dumpers & a coordinated effort by XPY haters. Have any of you asked yourselves, which excuse is the correct one? How do you have any faith whatsoever after such a huge display of incompetence by a company? Seriously, try to take a look at the $20 floor fiasco from the perspective of someone not invested with GAW, step outside your biased GAW box for a moment & be honest with yourselves. The whole $20 floor thing is just ridiculous & that alone should be enough for you to get out of XPY & run from this company. But you stay & cheer this guy on?

Then, after the $20 floor fell through & people started asking questions, Josh challenges another respected industry insider to a public debate, only to turn around & say 'let's have an email debate'? Then he goes to BTC Miami with a promise to hold a Q&A, then abruptly cancels. Sure he had an excuse for cancelling, like always, then why not an online Q&A a few days later? You surely can't be buying the excuse that he is too busy developing features, but has the time to visit Tesla, post on his forums & do seminars for his church, can you? Why are none of you XPY holders saying WTF & DEMANDING he do this debate or an open Q&A? After all, since you all cheer Josh along every step of the way & have such faith in Josh's vision & this coin, Josh would surely come out of any debate victorious, right? An Honest Q&A would surely sooth investors, no? If Josh's promises of features with no ETA is enough to pump this coin up by 25-50 cents, a debate where he came out victorious would surely pump this coin a lot more, no? Why are you not on Josh to have this debate? How could you all be cheering this guy on? I don't get it. Not to mention that Josh was a no show for the mining panel. What an unprofessional thing to do at a conference he himself was a sponsor for.

To you Hashtalk members lurking here. How in the hell do any of you who hold XPY manage to still believe in this coin, let alone defend Josh or GAW as a company? How do you manage to still have hope that this coin will turn around? How do you put any stock in any statements from Josh whatsoever? What I, as well as all of you, have witnessed just blows my mind. His forum posts are sad & pathetic. The promises of features that never materialize, saying they have contracts when they do not & playing semantics with their words is just over the top. I had to agree to the TOS when signing up for BCT, but for me to go around telling people I have an agreement with BCT would just be stupid. Well that is what Josh did with Gyft & others. I suppose you can blame coinfire or other bad press, but the shit has been hitting the fan with XPY long before those articles. Josh's latest statements where he acts like GAW is a huge company that has no obligation to respond, like he & the company are taking the high road is just nonsense. Can you not see this?

When I hear GAW & Josh will not prove they have investors or holdings & they don't feel they should dignify their detractors with a response, I think of the recent McDonalds video. Now McDonalds is a huge company, with tons of money. They have a product that everone knows is unhealthy for you, yet they still have tons of people buy their food daily & are hugely successful. Recently, when McDonalds took a beating in the press about their manufacturing process & how they source ingredients, how did they respond? They could have said we are too big to respond, big companies don't need to respond to stuff like this. But instead McDonalds turned around & put out a video showing exactly how they manufactured their food. How is it that McDonalds can respond to slanderous articles without merit, yet GAW can not? That's right GAW is too big of a company & according to Josh, that is not how big companies operate. Tell that to McDonalds.

Now, I am reading posts at HT where Josh can joke about Coinfire's misfortunes, ask members for legal help, despite having hired a great law firm days ago, but can't post & answer peoples questions in the Paybase buyback thread? These are the people who still have faith & invested in his vision. But he can't monitor the buyback thread & answer simple questions? Seriously? The buyback is what the GAW faithful really care about, but Josh is silent. Are you people really going to send him your XPY? Do you really believe you will get your money back? I AM JUST ASTOUNDED! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:22:25 AM

The best post i've read so far, qft.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 07:24:29 AM

It takes an epic Retard to ask customers to find lawyers in their family. Can't wait for his arrest.

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:25:59 AM

@mcni77

Tremendous post!

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
mcni77

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:40:53 AM

@mcni77

Tremendous post!

Thanks. The worst part is how much I had to leave out. Otherwise my post would have been huge.
Pages: « 1 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 [921] 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: