Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 [1436] 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376854 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 06:56:20 PM

I'm fascinated by HT accounts like this:

https://hashtalk.org/user/aninvestor

The other day I had an epiphany on what paycoin really is and its potential power. I decided change to a strictly hold strategy. Josh's post has given me even more resolve in my decision. I even went and purchased some more XPY as well, I like the path this is heading and its giving me more faith in its future.

Epiphany? Is that a new investment strategy?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 06:57:08 PM

I was being facetious about the S.S. being weak.  Wink

Oh... the snark didn't come across on my screen, it's older... but was thinking about it... if SS gets pulled in (and it would be funny if the stamping dollar bills causes it)... they could decide to deconstruct where all they payouts went and garza's problems could end up splashing up on some of the bag holders.

So, around post 159 on the 'where's josh' thread asked where CAF funds are.... waiting to see if it gets deleted.

H. Joshua Garza, supposedly being Christian, should know better than to fuck around with a Golden CAF.

That's a sure fire way to piss God off. Exodus 32, Josh.

Just watched the Ten Commandements again on Sunday, I forgot about how hot some of the chicks in that were. That's Debra Paget about to be sacrificed to the Golden CAF. Also in that movie are Yvonne DeCarlo (Lily Munster), who was smokin' hot, and Anne Baxter, who was just pure sexy. There are even some see-through dress nipple sights, pretty racy for 1956 (in a Bible flick no less).

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:11:15 PM

I was being facetious about the S.S. being weak.  Wink

Oh... the snark didn't come across on my screen, it's older... but was thinking about it... if SS gets pulled in (and it would be funny if the stamping dollar bills causes it)... they could decide to deconstruct where all they payouts went and garza's problems could end up splashing up on some of the bag holders.

So, around post 159 on the 'where's josh' thread asked where CAF funds are.... waiting to see if it gets deleted.

H. Joshua Garza, supposedly being Christian, should know better than to fuck around with a Golden CAF.

That's a sure fire way to piss God off. Exodus 32, Josh.

Just watched the Ten Commandements again on Sunday, I forgot about how hot some of the chicks in that were. That's Debra Paget about to be sacrificed to the Golden CAF. Also in that movie are Yvonne DeCarlo (Lily Munster), who was smokin' hot, and Anne Baxter, who was just pure sexy. There are even some see-through dress nipple sights, pretty racy for 1956 (in a Bible flick no less).

lol now you are just showing your age Smiley

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:11:48 PM

The other day I had an epiphany on what paycoin really is and its potential power. I decided change to a strictly hold strategy. Josh's post has given me even more resolve in my decision. I even went and purchased some more XPY as well, I like the path this is heading and its giving me more faith in its future.

So, did I miss something somewhere... I know that we can now email tools to the ISS to be 3D printed... but is Garza some how piping drugs through that forum and my computer is just too old to render them on my side?  I'm serious... cause I would love to live in the fantasy land that all those people live in... I'd have unicorns and brightly colored butterflies... and a big old jacuzzi always at the perfect temp... and a never ending bottle of Drambuie... and...  DAMN! I was looking at a raspberry pi, but maybe I need to get one of these new systems that those folks are using.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
bitillionaire

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:13:28 PM

Oh man... this is that reporter that John Whatshisname tried to sucker into announcing their next "big thing". Didn't quite work out that way.

She linked to articles that didn't even exist anymore (newsBTC) but not mine. Got to say, I feel like that's personal. Bitch.

And I'm getting sick of everyone worshiping at the feet of ShapeShift, too.

Edit: also, I got .01BTC that says that fucker is lying and not a word of his e-mails were modified.

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:14:34 PM

So, did I miss something somewhere... I know that we can now email tools to the ISS to be 3D printed... but is Garza some how piping drugs through that forum and my computer is just too old to render them on my side?  I'm serious... cause I would love to live in the fantasy land that all those people live in... I'd have unicorns and brightly colored butterflies... and a big old jacuzzi always at the perfect temp... and a never ending bottle of Drambuie... and...  DAMN! I was looking at a raspberry pi, but maybe I need to get one of these new systems that those folks are using.
as luck might have it, one of the HT personalities is selling raspberry pi's for around $100 in XPY. you better get your BTC converted because its not accepted!!

bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:15:12 PM

haha classic pic Paul  Grin

which would you invest in? knowing the other has cool features like hyperinflation Grin

*sighs relief*

Starting to look more like reality, isn't it? Peercoin just chugs along. "PoS" knockoffs keep coming and going. Peercoin just chugs along.

bitillionaire

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:17:41 PM

as luck might have it, one of the HT personalities is selling raspberry pi's for around $100 in XPY. you better get your BTC converted because its not accepted!!

Subconscious admission of defeat. He knows he's going to need more XPY by the time he drops the order in the mail just to keep the price above break-even.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:24:20 PM

Here you go:

DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:24:36 PM

So Mineral.com is blazing away... 75 open orders... 64 to sell and only 11 to buy...

Ahh, yesterday there was 80 orders open and the 24 hour volume traded was 3.4 or 3.6 BTC, I can't remember, but whatever it's less than $1k.

So now we have 77 orders open and the 24 hour has increased, ah sorry, decreased to 3.04 BTC.

Fastest growing exchange according to Josh lol.

Expect the front page might be manipulated to show different numbers soon!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:25:05 PM

I feel like that's personal. Bitch.

Even if that wasn't personal now it is  Grin
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:26:27 PM

lol now you are just showing your age Smiley

Ya, Moses was Valedictorian in my class....

I missed The Ten Commandments' premiere by about 10 years. Wink  Something I have discovered about getting old is that it sure as hell beats the alternative. Damned near all of my buddies from my hardcore Rockin' Rollin days way back in the 80's are no longer around to muse about that, so I consider myself fortunate to have lived thorough all of that, along with a living through a couple decades of hardcore Honky Tonkin' around some of the craziest Boomtowns in the west since then.

And Paycoin is a Scam run by a Scammy Scamming Fraudster!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:28:42 PM

Here you go:

BITE ME!  (/snark)

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:31:59 PM

So Mineral.com is blazing away... 75 open orders... 64 to sell and only 11 to buy...

Ahh, yesterday there was 80 orders open and the 24 hour volume traded was 3.4 or 3.6 BTC, I can't remember, but whatever it's less than $1k.

So now we have 77 orders open and the 24 hour has increased, ah sorry, decreased to 3.04 BTC.

Fastest growing exchange according to Josh lol.

Expect the front page might be manipulated to show different numbers soon!

It's just as easy to manipulate the actual order books and volumes for a more realistic effect Smiley
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:39:17 PM

It's just as easy to manipulate the actual order books and volumes for a more realistic effect Smiley

Well he's not bizarrely. The fastest growing exchange according to Josh shrunk by 15% in 24 hours.

But then so did the value of paycoin Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Buckeye2015

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:43:07 PM

Well he's not bizarrely. The fastest growing exchange according to Josh shrunk by 15% in 24 hours.

He was in the POOL!  The water was cold!  Stop picking on Jooossshhhhiiiiiieeeeeee, just leave him alone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:50:07 PM

Oh man... this is that reporter that John Whatshisname tried to sucker into announcing their next "big thing". Didn't quite work out that way.

She linked to articles that didn't even exist anymore (newsBTC) but not mine. Got to say, I feel like that's personal. Bitch.

And I'm getting sick of everyone worshiping at the feet of ShapeShift, too.

Edit: also, I got .01BTC that says that fucker is lying and not a word of his e-mails were modified.

We pulled those emails straight out of what was essentially Josh's inbox.  Josh had his mailbox set to public in google groups so we saw what was sitting then there.  If someone faked those they would have somehow had to know in advance that someone would (much later) post the public link to the google mailbox.  There is no question that those emails are authentic.  Rishab was probably just embarrassed by how monumentally stupid it made him appear.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:18:07 PM

Look what you get when you go to the link given for ZenCloud service support:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35863/zencloud-paybase-support-accounts-shutdown/53

P.S: Some are saying they are now able to withdraw funds from ZC. They are all ecstatic about something that should be a given. I guess when you are beaten with a stick for long enough you think you have been awarded when it stops.

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:47:24 PM

This is getting completely effing pathetic. Josh has these poor retarded children caught in his Paycoin Cult out picking up Crypto Beercans so they can give him a few more pennies every day. Here is Phase Two of the grand faucet plan to save XPY (Translation: Put another Dollar in Josh's pocket every day).

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35895/operation-ouroboros-a-scrypt-cc-snake-that-eats-its-own-tail/11

jacobw

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:05:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Sa3EeTU.png
https://i.imgur.com/atopn6d.gif
Pages: « 1 ... 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 [1436] 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: