Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 [1728] 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376851 times)
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:02:44 PM

Something else I noticed about the fishy Cryptsy transactions that are involved in Homero's Paycoin Shuffle. No transaction fee's for withdrawals on those transactions in and out of Cryptsy. I have never tried to move XPY out of Cryptsy, but every other coin has always had a fee to withdraw. Does Cryptsy have a no fee policy for XPY? Or is this more indication of collusion between GAW/Homero and Cryptsy?

I've traded various coins on Cryptsy and they all had fees, xpee is/was no exception unless you know ...gawsome.

Our tx fee we charge is based on the mean over the last 1k transactions we have sent. Paycoin allows for fee free transactions. The fee we charge does not mean we pay that to the network for every transaction. But instead is the average that we pay

So, why are there no fees deducted from this account for all of these withdrawals. None. Zero. The exact amount in is the exact amount out, for each transaction and the total of all transactions. No fees deducted at all.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?P9YPFJdBF1ufFuHfCQqjTia6fGJT9fRfP6.htm

So bots buying, selling and transferring without tx fees ?

The outputs are being used in whole to complete other transactions. If you look at the transactions you will see they are combined with more inputs. Fees are bing paid.

Im surprised anyone is taking this as evidence of anything. If you know how to read a block explorer this is perfectly normal activity

Repeatedly depositing ridiculously small amounts of coins and then immediately withdrawing them to recombine with other coins that come from Homero's stash that are being mixed and shuffled is "perfectly normal". WTF?

Learn how to read a blockchain and come back with a valid argument. Check my edits above
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:09:38 PM

Something else I noticed about the fishy Cryptsy transactions that are involved in Homero's Paycoin Shuffle. No transaction fee's for withdrawals on those transactions in and out of Cryptsy. I have never tried to move XPY out of Cryptsy, but every other coin has always had a fee to withdraw. Does Cryptsy have a no fee policy for XPY? Or is this more indication of collusion between GAW/Homero and Cryptsy?

I've traded various coins on Cryptsy and they all had fees, xpee is/was no exception unless you know ...gawsome.

Our tx fee we charge is based on the mean over the last 1k transactions we have sent. Paycoin allows for fee free transactions. The fee we charge does not mean we pay that to the network for every transaction. But instead is the average that we pay

So, why are there no fees deducted from this account for all of these withdrawals. None. Zero. The exact amount in is the exact amount out, for each transaction and the total of all transactions. No fees deducted at all.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?P9YPFJdBF1ufFuHfCQqjTia6fGJT9fRfP6.htm

The outputs are being used in whole to complete other transactions. If you look at the transactions you will see they are combined with more inputs. Fees are bing paid.

Im surprised anyone is taking this as evidence of anything. If you know how to read a block explorer this is perfectly normal activity

Repeatedly depositing ridiculously small amounts of coins and then immediately withdrawing them to recombine with other coins that come from Homero's stash that are being mixed and shuffled is "perfectly normal". WTF?

Learn how to read a blockchain and come back with a valid argument. Check my edits above

I was not commenting about the fee in that post, perhaps you should learn to read English. Why is it perfectly normal for tiny amounts of coins to be deposited in Cryptsy addresses and then IMMEDIATELY withdrawn and combined with coins from non-Cryptsy addresses that directly tie back to the same source (Homero&Co) of the deposited coins? Does Homero have control of Cryptsy wallets so that he can combine coins going in and out of Cryptsy with raw unmixed pre-mine coins?

P.S: The fee you are pointing out is the Blockchain transaction fee, NOT the Cryptsy fee. Why is there no fee being charged by Cryptsy for these transactions?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:13:10 PM

I was not commenting about the fee in that post, perhaps you should learn to read English. Why is it perfectly normal for tiny amounts of coins to be deposited in Cryptsy addresses and then IMMEDIATELY withdrawn and combined with coins from non-Cryptsy addresses that directly tie back to the same source (Homero&Co) of the deposited coins? Does Homero have control of Cryptsy wallets so that he can combine coins going in and out of Cryptsy with raw unmixed pre-mine coins?

They are combined with ALL cryptsy transactions. The block explorer your using doesnt have the ability to tag all cryptsy addresses. These are withdrawals from our hot wallet. Inputs are combined pretty much at random to make the best outputs

The only thing you have proved is those withdrawals came from our hot wallet
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:14:40 PM

Never using Cryptsy again.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:14:51 PM

Mullick, are you/Cryptsy aware that Garza has been dumping hundreds of thousands of xpy on your exchange? And more importantly do you care?
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:16:11 PM

Mullick, are you/Cryptsy aware that Garza has been dumping hundreds of thousands of xpy on your exchange? And more importantly do you care?

We have filed all the paperwork we are legally required to about such transactions. It would be illegal for us to stop them

And yes we care. Which is why we wanted to stop at least one prime node from dumping its coins

Im not the person to talk to about those type of legal matters though. Thats another department
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:19:09 PM

They are combined with ALL cryptsy transactions. The block explorer your using doesnt have the ability to tag all cryptsy addresses. These are withdrawals from our hot wallet. Inputs are combined pretty much at random to make the best outputs

Why is it that this withdrawal is perfectly timed with and includes EXACTLY a very small amount (1.41XPY)deposited from the largest wallet in existence? You are saying that EXACTLY 1.41 XPY was needed to make an even 20,000XPY withdrawal at the EXACT same time that EXACTLY 1.41 XPY was deposited? Quite a coincidence.

Also: Why is it that the resulting withdrawal visits some of the same addresses that the source XPY did? Why does this 20,000 XPY block continue on doing a shuffle to mix coins?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:21:55 PM

^like i said crony capitalists!!! i bet he helped you profit wildly rite? Shocked >>> busted this is exactly what we were trying to prove that they stake users' coins and keep it in house<---this

Let's see.
Based on your "use" of english, I have to assume you're either an american or a moron. Maybe both.

BITCOIN-BAR aka Owsley Beats. finally we have a name!

owsleybeatsbigcartel here at BCT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=125869;sa=showPosts

edit: or maybe not. this is someone who was involved with PYC tho and calls him self BB. lives in cali

cryyptc is the troll known as Owsley Beats, Big Baller, BBmmBB, and a thousand other names. I doubt he's related to BITCOIN-BAR who seems literate, has valid points, and a grasp of logic.

You will find that with this cryyptc troll your life improves immeasurably if you click 'ignore' and get on with your life. He may be agreeing with you in this thread but that is entirely coincidental.

Noted.

The Black Blade was a little thirsty this morning. I generally ignore people who's English is not on par with a busted rock. That's not a swipe at the non native speakers, most of whom are pretty good with the language. It's a swipe at far too many of my countrymen here in the United States.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:22:53 PM

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:23:17 PM

Oh yes how gracious of Cryptsy to accept that Prime Controller from Josh out of the kindness of their hearts. What a joke. You really trying to spin this to make it seem like you're helping the community? The one you continue to harm by keeping this coin listed? Bad actors.
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:23:22 PM

Why is it that this withdrawal is perfectly timed with and includes EXACTLY a very small amount (1.41XPY)deposited from the largest wallet in existence? You are saying that EXACTLY 1.41 XPY was needed to make an even 20,000XPY withdrawal at the EXACT same time that EXACTLY 1.41 XPY was deposited? Quite a coincidence.

Inputs are chosen at random. We cannot control that unless we build raw transactions which is unnessecary for the system we have.

It was not needed to complete that withdrawal. It could have chosen others. But it was likely an ideal input to create the smallest transaction.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 08:27:28 PM

^like i said crony capitalists!!! i bet he helped you profit wildly rite? Shocked >>> busted this is exactly what we were trying to prove that they stake users' coins and keep it in house<---this

Let's see.
Based on your "use" of english, I have to assume you're either an american or a moron. Maybe both.

edit: or maybe not. this is someone who was involved with PYC tho and calls him self BB. lives in cali

cryyptc is the troll known as Owsley Beats, Big Baller, BBmmBB, and a thousand other names. I doubt he's related to BITCOIN-BAR who seems literate, has valid points, and a grasp of logic.

You will find that with this cryyptc troll your life improves immeasurably if you click 'ignore' and get on with your life. He may be agreeing with you in this thread but that is entirely coincidental.

Ah, thank you. I thought I've seen this garbage before. How isn't he perma-banned yet?
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:27:58 PM

Oh yes how gracious of Cryptsy to accept that Prime Controller from Josh out of the kindness of their hearts. What a joke. You really trying to spin this to make it seem like you're helping the community? The one you continue to harm by keeping this coin listed? Bad actors.

Once again. Garza was not involved in the transfer of the controller.

At the time the talks about this started Garza had just posted on hashtalk to not upgrade to v2. It made us assume the foundation was trying to do a hard split from gaw and leave them in the dust. Which we supported
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:29:07 PM

On the contrary, I am quite entertained by some of his posts. Keyzersoze, on the other hand is an arrogant prick with nothing to contribute to this discussion at all.  Another GAW shill maybe?

Either way, that fucker is on ignore.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:33:00 PM

One last question: Why do you guys (cryptsy) keep insisting that PC's have sole voting rights over "the peoples coin"? Nobody besides the two guys who were randomly gifted 35 prime controllers agreed to such terms.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:33:11 PM

Inputs are chosen at random. We cannot control that unless we build raw transactions which is unnessecary for the system we have.

It was not needed to complete that withdrawal. It could have chosen others. But it was likely an ideal input to create the smallest transaction.

That is quite an amazing coincidence. A group of 250,000 XPY left an address with over 2,000,000XPY and was shuffled through a dozen addresses and then made a 1.41XPY (YES-one point four one) deposit to a Cryptsy address, and at the EXACT same time a withdrawal of 20,000XPY was made, which happens to end up in the same addresses controlled by the person controlling the wallet from which that 1.41 XPY came from. Please, keep talking. Keep pissing on everybody here and telling us it is raining. I think you know exactly what is going on and eventually you will make a mistake that will allow you to be exposed as part of this scheme.

cryyptc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

Let's see.

Ah, thank you. I thought I've seen this garbage before. How isn't he perma-banned yet?

~you must be aware of the agreement? rotflmfao Smiley
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:34:02 PM

So if this is in fact true, and there is a high level of mixing and suspicious activity (where one sends money to crypsty and immediately withdraws and continues a shuffle), that means crypsty has a duty and a responsibility to report that account to Fincen in order to comply with their AML/KYC laws.

The worse part is Paul stated that there were no TX fee's associated with this happening, which tells me (along with the private emails between Vern and Josh) that this was not ignorance but potentially helping launder coins.

This is very serious and I am amazed this has not gained more attention.

Keysersoze has done his best to derail this thread over the last few pages.  Probably a Crypsty (or GAW) shill.    This needs to be reported ASAP.  Cryptsy are colluding in a fraud.

Contact the authorities with this information, tell them that Cryptsy may be in breach of it's responsibilities.
m3

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 08:34:57 PM

Once again. Garza was not involved in the transfer of the controller.

At the time the talks about this started Garza had just posted on hashtalk to not upgrade to v2. It made us assume the foundation was trying to do a hard split from gaw and leave them in the dust. Which we supported

Once again return the prime controller and delist XPY stop making excuses and pretending you are doing the right thing. How many people do you need to tell you how much of a failure cryptsy is for accepting that prine controller and associating itself with GAW. You money hungry pigs. Fuck cryptsy you just went full retard. never go full retard.

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:36:34 PM

On a less serious, more hilarious note:  I found something you guys haven't managed to catch yet.  If Garza is still in the U.S. he is hiding out in (possibly his family's) home garage.  

See: http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2014_Grand_List_Fo-Ho.pdf

and:  http://www.brattleboro.org/vertical/sites/%7BFABA8FB3-EBD9-4E2C-91F9-C74DE6CECDFD%7D/uploads/2012_GL_by_Owner_G-H1.pdf

Use Find:  Garza.  Note:  Garage/Dwelling Unit 3.

I'm pretty sure he's renting out the Hillcrest property. It might be hard to kick someone out on such short notice. Not to mention that it possibly was used as collateral for a $200k loan from Fraser, so he may not even own it very much longer.
Pages: « 1 ... 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 [1728] 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: