Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 [2243] 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376876 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:42:14 PM

Looks like the scammers are forcing Yhe gawtards to convert XPY to their new scam video game coin ION. And if you are a whale you get "Electrons". What a fucking disaster and these fools are excited about it. This whole operation is smoke and mirrors that gets stupid morons excited about giving the scammers more money.

http://www.talkxpy.com/topic/1409/a-message-from-the-team-behind-xpy-io

Holy hashtalk reunion. Huey, shaerox and even our old Lizard salesman Favelle the snake charmer. I can't believe they are even real people, how could anyone be so fucking beyond stupid? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:01:50 PM

Looks like the scammers are forcing Yhe gawtards to convert XPY to their new scam video game coin ION. And if you are a whale you get "Electrons". What a fucking disaster and these fools are excited about it. This whole operation is smoke and mirrors that gets stupid morons excited about giving the scammers more money.

Holy hashtalk reunion. Huey, shaerox and even our old Lizard salesman Favelle the snake charmer. I can't believe they are even real people, how could anyone be so fucking beyond stupid? Tongue

Wahahahaha

It only took them 18 months to realize that:

"... For XPY.io trying to work with a broken coin was a setup for failure."

(We think we know what he meant to write there.)

IONs and Electrons, I am ROFLOL...
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:04:52 AM

Wahahahaha

To be fair, it appears the geniuses running xpy.io managed to find a way to get the morons to pay them to take 18 months to figure that out, so good on them.

exchanging worthless xpy for a new coin that they are going to stake at insane rates sounds familiar to me for some reason. Has anyone ever experienced something like that before? I wonder how that one turned out.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 04:51:48 AM

Wahahahaha

To be fair, it appears the geniuses running xpy.io managed to find a way to get the morons to pay them to take 18 months to figure that out, so good on them.

exchanging worthless xpy for a new coin that they are going to stake at insane rates sounds familiar to me for some reason. Has anyone ever experienced something like that before? I wonder how that one turned out.

So the good news is that XPY is finally dead, right?

The rest of this whole ION thing seems to be garbage of exceptional purity, with no trace of anything resembling any value. They don't even have a wallet ready yet but you can buy coins. Stake on bagholders.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 09:01:14 AM

Wahahahaha

So the good news is that XPY is finally dead, right?

The rest of this whole ION thing seems to be garbage of exceptional purity, with no trace of anything resembling any value. They don't even have a wallet ready yet but you can buy coins. Stake on bagholders.

typical shitcoin garbage. anyways, is that the end for the "tech" tree of paycon? only garza left

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:07:25 AM

what a great opportunity to loose your money again. all rejoice
anonymous devs who never fixed paycoins mistakes nor delivered on their lame roadmap.... yes forking a more workable shitcoin is the only way they can make any real 'progress'. who wants to buy 5000k shitons
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 09:46:55 AM

These innovators have a chance to rebrand and become market leaders as Paycorn

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:47:53 AM

what a great opportunity to loose your money again. all rejoice
anonymous devs who never fixed paycoins mistakes nor delivered on their lame roadmap.... yes forking a more workable shitcoin is the only way they can make any real 'progress'. who wants to buy 5000k shitons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw

Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:26:27 PM

"So there is no desktop QT wallet at this time for ION??? "bla bla bla.....(snip)
This is a disaster waiting to happen…  "

yo turdman...fyi...the disaster started a year or so ago, and hasnt ended yet

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman
Legendary

Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:37:10 PM

"So there is no desktop QT wallet at this time for ION??? "bla bla bla.....(snip)

So the geniuses have innovated and evolved by copying ETH, is that the deal here?

ION is to XPY as ETH is to BTC.  Cheesy
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:43:34 PM

Can we expect Homonero anonymous transactions any time soon?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 04:44:21 PM

So the geniuses have innovated and evolved by copying ETH, is that the deal here?

I think it was mentioned somewhere that ION is forked off Blackcoin. Regardless of what the codebase is I'm quite confident they will manage to screw it up and replace with some other fork next year.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:40:18 PM

This is a disaster waiting to happen…  "

ION is to XPY as ETH is to BTC.  Cheesy

I think it was mentioned somewhere that ION is forked off Blackcoin. Regardless of what the codebase is I'm quite confident they will manage to screw it up and replace with some other fork next year.

FORKcoin

FTFY

Motto:  FORK YOU!
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:06:07 PM

so they admit xpy has bad press around it so they make a new coin but use the same structure as paycoin with stakers that do time period locks ... these guys arent even trying. wallet should time lock on staked amount none of this centralised shit with premade prime addresses. that loser huey even says xpy is out of their hands and they need control...

i read some garbage about bits or ions used to boost stake rate... is this their png implementation of the red rocket ship?

i seriously cant believe those xpy fools are going to be screwed for a fifth time...

why dont they just dump their xpy and use that to buy any existing pos coin? this ion crap and gaming. doesnt hyper already do that and stake? its working so thats gotta be better than hueys franken coin that'll be born with 2 heads and punched on the stomach by carlos right?

i swear they just get more and more stupid.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 11:30:58 PM

so they admit xpy has bad press around it so they make a new coin but use the same structure as paycoin with stakers that do time period locks ... these guys arent even trying. wallet should time lock on staked amount none of this centralised shit with premade prime addresses. that loser huey even says xpy is out of their hands and they need control...

i read some garbage about bits or ions used to boost stake rate... is this their png implementation of the red rocket ship?

i seriously cant believe those xpy fools are going to be screwed for a fifth time...

why dont they just dump their xpy and use that to buy any existing pos coin? this ion crap and gaming. doesnt hyper already do that and stake? its working so thats gotta be better than hueys franken coin that'll be born with 2 heads and punched on the stomach by carlos right?

Last year when the "rebels" took over there was an obvious question: why keep the scam coin alive, why not put the resources behind a new coin without Garza's baggage or better yet - support one of the existing coins (since Bitcoin is not viable of course). Looks like they've picked the worst choices of all available options. They dragged XPY's inevitable demise on for a year with nothing to show for it, now they created yet another shitcoin (well, pre-announced it), and they are still following Garza's harebrained ideas like stakers. Whatever helps to extract more BTC out of the congregation.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:44:39 PM

KWIT FUDDDDering!

Adam / Baby Huey wrote that the team is "ROCK SOLID!"

(Such a humble man of "faith.")

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:32:17 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 03:06:23 AM by bitpop

I'm glad to see them persevere, bitcoin isn't viable and I hope they find the magic con. It is innovative that they use Faith and a pastor. A viable con can only be built upon fraud not can be used for it like bitcoin.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:05:50 AM

Last year when the "rebels" took over there was an obvious question: why keep the scam coin alive, why not put the resources behind a new coin without Garza's baggage or better yet - support one of the existing coins (since Bitcoin is not viable of course). Looks like they've picked the worst choices of all available options. They dragged XPY's inevitable demise on for a year with nothing to show for it, now they created yet another shitcoin (well, pre-announced it), and they are still following Garza's harebrained ideas like stakers. Whatever helps to extract more BTC out of the congregation.

O and lets not forget they didn't do an ICO they did an ISO... not to be confused with the standards body... theres no fookin way that coin would be a standard of anything except what constitutes a scamcoin. Initial Stake Offer o....m....f......g and i'm sure all the raised money will go to the bloody dev fund i.e. whoever in their team cloned the github repo and hit compile.

Their coin does NOTHING... its gaming oriented right? So therefore they will have to use gaming services. No game company is going to integrate with their history and who wants to play their version of tick tack toe.... i can think of 10 other altcoins i'd use for gaming before i'd use their ion shit.

Someone on their forum said it best... so i have to convert 8 to 1 so i lose the amount i have. He's right.. since they are creating coins out of thin air and they are burning xpy anyway why not 1:1. Like all of their attempts this will fail miserably. Anytime a coin has a large premine and big gap between owners of premine and the regular muggles particularly with a stake coin the gap of rich and poor in coin amount just widens.

From what i can see too they basically want to clone a coin give coins and then have everyone else make services and games etc that make them money in a coin they invented from thin air... fuck me i don't understand how people don't use this very basic form of thinking to realise what they are doing.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 11:58:48 AM

Die you ethereum scum pump and dump

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:38:45 PM

Die you ethereum scum pump and dump

It's Turing complete, check it out.
Pages: « 1 ... 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 [2243] 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: