Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 [2254] 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376876 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:50:40 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:33:04 PM by suchmoon

did you or did you not lie about SEC approval?

Your post above seemed to imply that you didn't lie but retweeted "same stuff as everyone else". Can you show us the origin of that "SEC approval" tweet? News article? Something?

Are you implying that people believe the very first mention of SEC approval was from one of my tweets? If so, which one? I will try to locate the source of information. But one thing I can guarantee is that I didn't just "make it up". I read it from somewhere public whether it be from a forum or tweet.

In any case, what would I know about SEC approval? I was never a primary source for "news", I didn't work for GAW and never claimed that I did.

Why don't you just answer the question. If you didn't make it up then it should be very easy to show the source.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/581066951583248384

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:51:30 PM

Your post above seemed to imply that you didn't lie but retweeted "same stuff as everyone else". Can you show us the origin of that "SEC approval" tweet? News article? Something?

Are you implying that people believe the very first mention of SEC approval was from one of my tweets? If so, which one? I will try to locate the source of information. But one thing I can guarantee is that I didn't just "make it up". I read it from somewhere public whether it be from a forum or tweet.

In any case, what would I know about SEC approval? I was never a primary source for "news", I didn't work for GAW and never claimed that I did.

Why don't you just answer the question. If you didn't make it up then it should be very easy to show the source.

http://i.snag.gy/47QIU.jpg

The link to the information source is in the tweet. I did not state any facts, it's a tweet posed as a question (as is common with any headline/title) with a link to the source article. The reader is meant to click on the link and read it and make up their own mind.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:54:45 PM

The link to the information source is in the tweet. I did not state any facts, it's a tweet posed as a question (as is common with any headline/title) with a link to the source article. The reader is meant to click on the link and read it and make up their own mind.

It linked to your own thread on hashtalk. If you're saying your source was yourself then you made it up.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:55:39 PM

Why would you link back to a forum owned by an obvious scammer of the tweet wasn't an attempt at discrediting the "fudders"? It really shows your true character.

Ha! It was a link to your own thread! Ha ha ha! You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper...keep going, PLEASE! This is great!!

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

It linked to your own thread on hashtalk. If you're saying your source was yourself then you made it up.

Is there an old copy of hashtalk up anywhere on another domain? The source will be in that post if it was my post.

I was never a primary source of any information, and never claimed to be.

CryptoBuds: Remember, at the time, I didn't realise it was a scam. So no, I was not knowingly linking back to an obvious scammers forum.

P.S. How long does it take before I don't have to wait 360 seconds between every post?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

Is there an old copy of hashtalk up anywhere on another domain? The source will be in that post if it was my post.

Nope, there is no source, just your lies (BTW if you call them "logic" that doesn't make it so):

https://archive.is/Pfzr6

Yesterday Paycoin was hit by another negative news release but it didn't have the usual effect.
The fabrication of the story contents/images was so poorly constructed that it throws into question all prior articles, even to the most hardened XPY detractor.
The price was dipping until the story was released and then price rebounded unexpectedly. Could this be because the story did not have the anticipated effect on market value?
But, have you thought about this....
What happens when the SEC write back to Josh/GAW and say "Thank you for complying with our informational requests and assisting us with our enquiries. We are pleased to announce that we have found that your organisation is not in breach of any SEC regulations. We wish you the best of luck with your venture."
Can you imagine what could happen to Paycoin market price?
Paycoin would have withstood the highest level of scrutiny
This would be seen as a "seal of approval" by many
Paycoin will be the ONLY coin that is APPROVED by the SEC
Institutional investors will be more confident to consider investing
Could it be that we are now invested in the first coin to be "APPROVED" and given a "Clean bill of health" by a major government agency?
What do you think could happen when this day arrives? Are you ready for it?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/581066951583248384

Spread the word! People are starting to worry out there that this might happen!

I said they've HAD four weeks to act so far. Im sure they can take as long as they like. But right now, GAW and Paycoin are still alive. The longer this continues, the more likely the SEC will do nothing. It's just plain logic

You have information? I'm just using plain logic. I'll share my response here as its the same...

If there was something wrong they can act immediately. They can take all sites down without notice. The fact that they have done nothing so far to me speaks volumes Smiley
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:08:02 PM

Nope, there is no source, just your lies (BTW if you call them "logic" that doesn't make it so):

Yesterday Paycoin was hit by another negative news release but it didn't have the usual effect.
The fabrication of the story contents/images was so poorly constructed that it throws into question all prior articles, even to the most hardened XPY detractor.
The price was dipping until the story was released and then price rebounded unexpectedly. Could this be because the story did not have the anticipated effect on market value?
What happens when the SEC write back to Josh/GAW and say "Thank you for complying with our informational requests and assisting us with our enquiries. We are pleased to announce that we have found that your organisation is not in breach of any SEC regulations. We wish you the best of luck with your venture."
Could it be that we are now invested in the first coin to be "APPROVED" and given a "Clean bill of health" by a major government agency?

I said they've HAD four weeks to act so far. Im sure they can take as long as they like. But right now, GAW and Paycoin are still alive. The longer this continues, the more likely the SEC will do nothing. It's just plain logic

You have information? I'm just using plain logic. I'll share my response here as its the same...

If there was something wrong they can act immediately. They can take all sites down without notice. The fact that they have done nothing so far to me speaks volumes Smiley

Yup, I believed all the crap I read. Big mistake. Cost me a lot. Lessons learned. It was a scam.

I know that now.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:11:27 PM

Yup, I believed all the crap I read. Big mistake. Cost me a lot. Lessons learned. It was a scam.

I know that now.

Yet you're doing the same thing with ION. So you're either making stuff up again, or have inside information that makes you ignore the red flags. Which is it?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:13:06 PM

I know that now.

And your relentless cheerleading cause many other to lose money as well. Just read the quote suchmoon just posted of you. You are telling people outright that everything is fine. And they bought bought bought on that advice. But yes, you are the victim here.

Again: Being a HUGE supporter of ION, could you explain why you feel POW is dead? If you feel POW is dead, why do you mine ethereum?  Also, what revolutionary features does ION have that the coin it was cloned from not have?

BattleFish6

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:15:55 PM

No source:

http://ht.uksafedns.net/hashtalk.org/topic/35025/is-paycoin-on-the-verge-of-being-approved-by-the-sec/62.html

"What happens when the SEC write back to Josh/GAW and say "Thank you for complying with our informational requests and assisting us with our enquiries. We are pleased to announce that we have found that your organisation is not in breach of any SEC regulations. We wish you the best of luck with your venture."

"Could it be that we are now invested in the first coin to be "APPROVED" and given a "Clean bill of health" by a major government agency?"

That's all you bud.

EDIT-

AH! Suchmoon beat me too it.

Either then, you didn't believe all the crap you read.

YOU MADE UP THAT SCENARIO. It was fabricated by you. It had no reference to reality (and the SEC doesn't do anything of the sort anyway, as people told you with references in your twitter and you yet you still argued you were correct.

You can't ask for "reasonable discussion" and then proceed by evading and then eventually blatantly denying what we can PROVE you actually did.

Huh
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:16:21 PM

I know that now.

Yet you're doing the same thing with ION. So you're either making stuff up again, or have inside information that makes you ignore the red flags. Which is it?

He has inside information, he paid to be considered a whale. Another feature of Garza - pay to be more important than others.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:16:56 PM

I know that now.

Take a moment to check out my twitter... It looks nothing like what I did for MOON, MINT, BOOM, BLACKCOIN and XPY (and some other coins).

I think ETH has potential (this is not investment advice) however I like mining, so I have helped lots of people with their mining rigs and setup, but I am not saying to invest in ETH, and if you don't already have a rig then it's risky to start building one right now as ROI may not happen for a long time.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:24:53 PM

You can't ask for "reasonable discussion" and then proceed by evading and then eventually blatantly denying what we can PROVE you actually did.

To be fair you can't really expect him to incriminate himself here. The goal is probably the opposite - to skew the historic context.

Having said that, it's good to know that it's really different this time  Grin

Take a moment to check out my twitter... It looks nothing like what I did for MOON, MINT, BOOM, BLACKCOIN and XPY (and some other coins).

BTW... MrCoins, did you get banned on talkxpy? Shows as "Guest".
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:29:20 PM

To be fair you can't really expect him to incriminate himself here. The goal is probably the opposite - to skew the historic context.

Having said that, it's good to know that it's really different this time  Grin

BTW... MrCoins, did you get banned on talkxpy? Shows as "Guest".

Suchmoon, I appreciate the discussion and the way you have conducted it.

I (finally) no longer hold any XPY and have quit the TalkXPY forum.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:34:14 PM

I know that now.

I think ETH has potential (this is not investment advice) however I like mining, so I have helped lots of people with their mining rigs and setup, but I am not saying to invest in ETH, and if you don't already have a rig then it's risky to start building one right now as ROI may not happen for a long time.

You like mining? Why do you support ION then? It clearly stated in the two paid press releases that the ION team thinks POW is dead.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:36:26 PM

You like mining? Why do you support ION then? It clearly stated in the two paid press releases that the ION team thinks POW is dead.

Yes I like mining. I enjoy building the rigs and then trying to get them to work. I'm running eight rigs at home right now. I switched to X11 for a little while but I find the ETH returns more reliable and less demanding on the hardware.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:39:11 PM

Yes I like mining. I enjoy building the rigs and then trying to get them to work. I'm running eight rigs at home right now. I switched to X11 for a little while but I find the ETH returns more reliable and less demanding on the hardware.

How do you feel about ION stating that POw mining is dead?

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:42:43 PM

I have been mining ETH for months and it is still working fine for me now.

Naturally the returns are becoming less as the difficulty increases, but it is still profitable and I hope it remains so for many more months to come.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:43:40 PM

Naturally the returns are becoming less as the difficulty increases, but it is still profitable and I hope for many more months to come.

That's great.

How do you feel about ION stating that POW mining is dead.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:51:10 PM

Naturally the returns are becoming less as the difficulty increases, but it is still profitable and I hope for many more months to come.

That's great.

How do you feel about ION stating that POW mining is dead.

You will know from my involvement with BlackCoin that I am a supporter of POS. POW used as an initial distribution method (as with ETH) is effective however, for long term support and operations of the network/blockchain a switch to POS completely makes sense in order to avoid the inevitable "hardware" arms race. It would not surprise me if BTC switched to some form of POS technology at sometime in the (distant) future.
Pages: « 1 ... 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 [2254] 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: