Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 [2265] 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376879 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 12:00:32 AM

seems I missed some pages... can we got back to the facts?

what's the Data for Ganzas trial?

http://ia601307.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.ctd.110362/gov.uscourts.ctd.110362.docket.html

I'm going to put this in the OP as well. (edit: done)

Refresh my memory though i thought he wasn't appearing (homero that is) and that his lawyer was going to appear on his behalf. When do we get to see josh in his court vest?

IANAL but I'm pretty sure if the SEC calls him as witness he will have to appear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:03:25 AM

A question to everyone...

Are you on a "heal the world mission" or are you trying to make crypto money?

It's not possible to do both at the same time. You can get BTC by buying it from your salary, or making it, and altcoins are very efficient for that effect. Why do you think there are so many?

Just wondering if we are on the same page.

To make money but not do it in a dodgy way. Its possible to make money but not be out on a "harm the world to get it mission".

Is ionomy out to make money or on a give crypto to the world mission?

If its to help crypto then can they say who uses the ionomy account? Because it helps in the whole faith thing when transparent
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:05:22 AM

seems I missed some pages... can we got back to the facts?

what's the Data for Ganzas trial?

http://ia601307.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.ctd.110362/gov.uscourts.ctd.110362.docket.html

I'm going to put this in the OP as well. (edit: done)

Refresh my memory though i thought he wasn't appearing (homero that is) and that his lawyer was going to appear on his behalf. When do we get to see josh in his court vest?

IANAL but I'm pretty sure if the SEC calls him as witness he will have to appear.

I still reckon this would make a ripper of a book to read the entire thing. Add in Paul revere's pictures on every second page as some humour.. have him draft some pics against the rest of the history.

Add in some references to the GAW emails and some interviews with past and present staff and investors that got scammed. You could have a nice read worth around 300 pages.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 12:06:29 AM

Are you on a "heal the world mission" or are you trying to earn crypto money?

It's not possible to do both at the same time. You can get BTC by buying it from your salary, or by earning it, and altcoins are very efficient for that effect. Why do you think there are so many?

Alts are the best for quick bucks then dump into filthy fiat. Never touch non viable bitcons!

Also, OPM, other people's money. Bitconners use hard earned filthy fiat to hodl Bitcoin. Alters use opm and it's viable! No hodling!

Lastly, why's my mtv keep talking Spanish? Trump needs to hurry up with that wall.

KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:28:40 AM

A quick advisory to those who have been around here for a while and a flat-out warning to those who are somewhat new -

BEWARE OF "Mr-Coins"...

Ever since his days of teaming up with Garza to bash me publicly after I first called out the GAW operation SCAM in August of 2014, he has been playing BOTH sides with only one focus; to further his own agenda (whatever that may be).

In my opinion, "Mr-Coins" cannot be trusted or even acknowledged as anything other than a scammer who has learned from among the best.

Scott-
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:29:46 AM

did you or did you not lie about SEC approval?

Your post above seemed to imply that you didn't lie but retweeted "same stuff as everyone else". Can you show us the origin of that "SEC approval" tweet? News article? Something?

Are you implying that people believe the very first mention of SEC approval was from one of my tweets? If so, which one? I will try to locate the source of information. But one thing I can guarantee is that I didn't just "make it up". I read it from somewhere public whether it be from a forum or tweet.

In any case, what would I know about SEC approval? I was never a primary source for "news", I didn't work for GAW and never claimed that I did.

Why don't you just answer the question. If you didn't make it up then it should be very easy to show the source.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/581066951583248384

I can't take it anymore!!!!!

REPRISE:

Now this did actually make me giggle!! hehe!

I'm glad we can see the funny side. But also this is serious business too. We need to stay objective in order for what we think/say to be worth anything and I do appreciate that some here are doing that.

I have no conclusion at this time, it's so early and I am still doing my own research.

We are oh, so glad you enjoyed the little meme because the joke is on YOU.  We are laughing at you, not with you.

There is NOTHING else funny about this.  It's disturbing that you think there is a funny side to people losing crappe tonnes of BTCBTCBTC
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 12:40:17 AM

Are you on a "heal the world mission" or are you trying to make crypto money?

It's not possible to do both at the same time. You can get BTC by buying it from your salary, or making it, and altcoins are very efficient for that effect. Why do you think there are so many?

Altcoins don't "make" BTC. Altcoins only facilitate a BTC transfer (often in scammy ways) from one pocket to another.

Are you trying to imply there are only two reasons to be in crypto? You would be totally wrong if that's the case.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:47:58 AM

A quick advisory to those who have been around here for a while and a flat-out warning to those who are somewhat new -

BEWARE OF "Mr-Coins"...

Ever since his days of teaming up with Garza to bash me publicly after I first called out the GAW operation SCAM in August of 2014, he has been playing BOTH sides with only one focus; to further his own agenda (whatever that may be).

In my opinion, "Mr-Coins" cannot be trusted or even acknowledged as anything other than a scammer who has learned from among the best.

Scott-

Hey welcome back scott. I remember when MrCoins did publically call you a liar and troll. Did he ever apologise to you personally about that? Learning from the past you think would be acknowledging and righting your past wrongs Smiley.

For others here scott was quite clear and correct in his initial analysis and was criticised for it. I believe he even got cease and desists and the like fake and was on the official hit list garza had where he wanted his cronies to dox etc and take him out. Be nice to know who was on that inner circle hit crew.

What you been up to scott? should frequent here more.. the evolution of this virus can be amusing at times.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:13:26 AM

Are you on a "heal the world mission" or are you trying to earn crypto money?

It's not possible to do both at the same time effectively. You can get BTC by buying it from your salary, or by earning it, and altcoins are very efficient for that effect. Why do you think there are so many?

I am on team stop idiots from losing money by giving it directly to con men, and stop con men from easily robbing marks.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:07:59 AM

Hey welcome back scott. I remember when MrCoins did publically call you a liar and troll. Did he ever apologise to you personally about that? Learning from the past you think would be acknowledging and righting your past wrongs Smiley.

For others here scott was quite clear and correct in his initial analysis and was criticised for it. I believe he even got cease and desists and the like fake and was on the official hit list garza had where he wanted his cronies to dox etc and take him out. Be nice to know who was on that inner circle hit crew.

What you been up to scott? should frequent here more.. the evolution of this virus can be amusing at times.

Hi there. Long time - no talk. I have just been busy with my own business ventures and travel. Regardless, I am still around and do my best to keep up with the latest developments surrounding this drama as it happens. Yes, I am a recipient of a Garza love letter from his L.A. attorney (at the time). If you want a chuckle and a small trip down memory lane, here it is: http://sgb-e.com/pr/cd.pdf

No, "Mr-Coins" nor any of the other Garza coconspirators have ever apologized to me directly. Oh well...  Roll Eyes

Scott- Grin
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 04:08:04 AM

Mr coins, why didn't you apologize?

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:54:22 AM

The only guy I'd give bitcoin to is seriousinvest

SeriousInvest can "Make XPY Great Again!"

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:35:22 AM

BEWARE OF "Mr-Coins"...

Scott-

don't worry, no one in this thread trusts this creature

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:29:28 AM

1) I've stated already that the company information that I got in that it's existing company and the name change is not showing yet, so the company is setup since 2014 as the company is the existing platform XPY.io. But to me, the company is no indicator of whether this is a scam or not. It's easy to setup a company, in the UK I can spend £20 to setup a legit company structure with no liability for losses. So the company info for me is not very important or meaningful in terms of honest intent.
!

Right, so the fact remains that when they stated Ionomy PTE was a company registered in Singapore they lied.

What is worse is that they use that lie to entice people to buy in to their ICO.

You keep asserting it makes no difference if they are registered or not, I will continue to assert that when you claim to be representing a legal entity for the purpose of soliciting funding that it seems very likely you are committing fraud.

Now, having refused to divulge this information themselves & used you to direct people to their slack channel it is again you who comes back & provides this new information.

Shill, much?

If you think a £20 registered company makes it more legit then that's up to you. I know how easy it is to register a company so it means nothing to me.

It doesn't make this (or any other) project more or less likely to fail/be a scam.

Will we ever get beyond the name calling stage?

Again, deflecting from the point that they lied.

I didn't call you a name, I asked if you're shilling.

It seems to me you'll do anything to prevent that obvious fact from being made clear to people on this forum.

Let me tell you a secret... It's ALL about BTC

There's a few people here that know what i'm talking about Smiley

That seems like another empty response...completely evading the perfectly fair and valid points & questions about Ion being raised by myself and others  yet again.

I'm assured that once upon a time you were a decent chap, but your behaviour since the XPY debacle does you no credit.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:41:19 AM

The only guy I'd give bitcoin to is seriousinvest

Cheesy  COME BACK seriousinvest WE NEED YOU!!!!  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 10:51:45 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 11:09:21 AM by Mr-Coins

BEWARE OF "Mr-Coins"...

Scott-

You have a good memory as I have no idea. Can you send me a link to this conversation?

Thank you.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:06:47 AM

Hi there. Long time - no talk. I have just been busy with my own business ventures and travel. Regardless, I am still around and do my best to keep up with the latest developments surrounding this drama as it happens. Yes, I am a recipient of a Garza love letter from his L.A. attorney (at the time). If you want a chuckle and a small trip down memory lane, here it is: http://sgb-e.com/pr/cd.pdf

No, "Mr-Coins" nor any of the other Garza coconspirators have ever apologized to me directly. Oh well...  Roll Eyes

Scott- Grin

Sorry KC6TTR, I have no idea who you are or any recollection of any reasonable discussion with you.

Where did this supposed conversation take place between us anyhow?

I wonder if you guys just make this all up for fun, you know, a little banter here and there for giggles. You got me in stitches Cheesy
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:51:21 PM

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:12:42 PM

No, "Mr-Coins" nor any of the other Garza coconspirators have ever apologized to me directly. Oh well...  Roll Eyes

Scott- Grin

Isn't it great promotion for bitcointalk to say lawyers regulary monitor bitcointalk Smiley , does it mean they approved all altcoins Smiley . Nice law company.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 01:16:07 PM

1) I've stated already that the company information that I got in that it's existing company and the name change is not showing yet, so the company is setup since 2014 as the company is the existing platform XPY.io. But to me, the company is no indicator of whether this is a scam or not. It's easy to setup a company, in the UK I can spend £20 to setup a legit company structure with no liability for losses. So the company info for me is not very important or meaningful in terms of honest intent.
!

Right, so the fact remains that when they stated Ionomy PTE was a company registered in Singapore they lied.

What is worse is that they use that lie to entice people to buy in to their ICO.

You keep asserting it makes no difference if they are registered or not, I will continue to assert that when you claim to be representing a legal entity for the purpose of soliciting funding that it seems very likely you are committing fraud.

Now, having refused to divulge this information themselves & used you to direct people to their slack channel it is again you who comes back & provides this new information.

Shill, much?

If you think a £20 registered company makes it more legit then that's up to you. I know how easy it is to register a company so it means nothing to me.

It doesn't make this (or any other) project more or less likely to fail/be a scam.

Will we ever get beyond the name calling stage?

Again, deflecting from the point that they lied.

I didn't call you a name, I asked if you're shilling.

It seems to me you'll do anything to prevent that obvious fact from being made clear to people on this forum.

Let me tell you a secret... It's ALL about BTC

There's a few people here that know what i'm talking about Smiley

That seems like another empty response...completely evading the perfectly fair and valid points & questions about Ion being raised by myself and others  yet again.

I'm assured that once upon a time you were a decent chap, but your behaviour since the XPY debacle does you no credit.

The difference between "once upon a time" and now is I made a bad investment and got scammed.

I feel honoured to be among individuals who have never made a mistake.

Respect.
Pages: « 1 ... 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 [2265] 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: