Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 [2274] 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376857 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:56:04 AM

Quote from: o0o0 link=topic=857670.msg14707780#msg14707780
Ionomy is just xpy with a new coat of paint. Its the same prime controller, staker plan with changed values under a new name. Its like pepsi and coke they are both cola... the difference is neither company denies its cola. Ionomy is trying to say its in no way xpy influenced. It clearly is.

I understand what you are saying, but re-using the platform that you already developed, still makes more sense than throwing it all away and start over.

Main reason that was plead for, is that they/team ion can now directly control the ingredients. Previously on xpy this was not the case as the actual coincode was maintained by another party.

This does not invalidate your other arguments, but should be added into the equation.

True they can control the ingredients. The keyword you used here is "control" a coin should NOT be controlled.. It should be up to the market and players all having a degree of control based on their holdings. I.e. your risk is your control factor. Team ion risk nothing control everything. You have a platform controller, melded with the coin code. They will always accept code changes that benefit their platform and profit. The premine puts them ahead and they have not and i am willing to bet will not show transparency to prevent them making a bunch of master nodes etc.

It doesn't matter if they do anyway as their investors will just latch on and argue and say its for their running costs etc. But these people scream loud because they are "invested" ie have risk as they PAID to be in it. Team ION doesn't. They can basically pay themselves what they want control it how they want to their benefit and they have to and will say nothing. They know their investors will be the ones defending and arguing with people as they have the risk. Once the ecosystem milks down from team ion sales then the original investors will be left with scraps to sell.

To fulfill and make them money they have to drag more investors in that are willing to buy big. Take a look at any POS coin on the market... how many of them have large volumes? That is ions future at present. The investors aren't blind they see this in comments they are just ignorant and refuse to even give this possibility the benefit of the doubt.

If ion was a pure buy coin from the start that had no xpy trade in it would have faired less (well supposedly from their site and btw that isn't a hard fact as it shows nothing but X ion sold i mean i can make a html file that says that). Their hook line and sinker plan dragged more people in that had xpy. They call it helping those that lost out but at 8:1 and the 20,000 needed means 160k xpy needed. Most don't have that and they KNOW that people will buy more to load stakers or get a masternode. the xpy trade was just bait to bring in those that were wronged as customers... its basically preying on the disadvantaged.

If they were serious they would calculate the likely average holding of xpy bagholders and then try to formulate a way of making them competitive from the start with no additional cost. They haven't done this because they want to foster sales and money making.

time will tell as i said history is repeating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:16:24 AM

Quote from: o0o0 link=topic=857670.msg14707780#msg14707780
Ionomy is just xpy with a new coat of paint. Its the same prime controller, staker plan with changed values under a new name. Its like pepsi and coke they are both cola... the difference is neither company denies its cola. Ionomy is trying to say its in no way xpy influenced. It clearly is.

I understand what you are saying, but re-using the platform that you already developed, still makes more sense than throwing it all away and start over.

Main reason that was plead for, is that they/team ion can now directly control the ingredients. Previously on xpy this was not the case as the actual coincode was maintained by another party.

This does not invalidate your other arguments, but should be added into the equation.

True they can control the ingredients. The keyword you used here is "control" a coin should NOT be controlled.. It should be up to the market and players all having a degree of control based on their holdings. I.e. your risk is your control factor. Team ion risk nothing control everything. You have a platform controller, melded with the coin code. They will always accept code changes that benefit their platform and profit. The premine puts them ahead and they have not and i am willing to bet will not show transparency to prevent them making a bunch of master nodes etc.

It doesn't matter if they do anyway as their investors will just latch on and argue and say its for their running costs etc. But these people scream loud because they are "invested" ie have risk as they PAID to be in it. Team ION doesn't. They can basically pay themselves what they want control it how they want to their benefit and they have to and will say nothing. They know their investors will be the ones defending and arguing with people as they have the risk. Once the ecosystem milks down from team ion sales then the original investors will be left with scraps to sell.

To fulfill and make them money they have to drag more investors in that are willing to buy big. Take a look at any POS coin on the market... how many of them have large volumes? That is ions future at present. The investors aren't blind they see this in comments they are just ignorant and refuse to even give this possibility the benefit of the doubt.

If ion was a pure buy coin from the start that had no xpy trade in it would have faired less (well supposedly from their site and btw that isn't a hard fact as it shows nothing but X ion sold i mean i can make a html file that says that). Their hook line and sinker plan dragged more people in that had xpy. They call it helping those that lost out but at 8:1 and the 20,000 needed means 160k xpy needed. Most don't have that and they KNOW that people will buy more to load stakers or get a masternode. the xpy trade was just bait to bring in those that were wronged as customers... its basically preying on the disadvantaged.

If they were serious they would calculate the likely average holding of xpy bagholders and then try to formulate a way of making them competitive from the start with no additional cost. They haven't done this because they want to foster sales and money making.

time will tell as i said history is repeating.

Where the hell is that like button............................  nvm   Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
NoIdeaAsWell

Activity: 47
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:25:22 PM

Is this faggot Homero Ganza in jail yet ?
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:23:55 PM

I remember when Homero said : Pls guuyz don't changeback. Chanrgebacks makes me sad. It will hit our Mill CAF Angry #hashlet4life #GAWsome

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:14:40 AM

I remember when Homero said : Pls guuyz don't changeback. Chanrgebacks makes me sad. It will hit our Mill CAF Angry #hashlet4life #GAWsome

^ Pretty sure you're talking about "chargebacks."  Or was that just Homero-spelling?

Paycoin Payback Gonna Be Sweet!

All those lies....all those victims.  Even those who "profited" (big) might be subject to clawbacks.
No one is safe who ever dealt with Garza. 

Prosecuting this right takes time....but as I've always said, it's gonna happen and when it does, it's gonna be B E A U tiful.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:55:50 AM

HUOBI is shilling for ION on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4hxy67/bitcoin_in_the_videogame_industry_by_huobi/
Leave a comment what you think about it if you care.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 10:57:17 AM

HUOBI is shilling for ION on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4hxy67/bitcoin_in_the_videogame_industry_by_huobi/
Leave a comment what you think about it if you care.

thanks for the heads up. hilarious... left a comment

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:09:00 AM

^ Pretty sure you're talking about "chargebacks."  Or was that just Homero-spelling?

Paycoin Payback Gonna Be Sweet!

All those lies....all those victims.  Even those who "profited" (big) might be subject to clawbacks.
No one is safe who ever dealt with Garza. 

Prosecuting this right takes time....but as I've always said, it's gonna happen and when it does, it's gonna be B E A U tiful.

yes, chargebacks. 

mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:29:05 PM

I'm guessing that she's the breadwinner now and Josh is her B*tch, staying home with the 3 little kids.   Grin

My money is on jessica distancing herself and shacked up with someone else money wise.

And Josh being with that chick he impregnated.

I reckon it would be one big messed up situation at present... unless josh is shacked up with stuart?

Perhaps Josh & Stuart will cut a deal with the Feds, (IRS, FBI, DHS) to share a cell.

If you dont mind me peering into my Crystal ball, here is the way I suspect this will play out.

FinTech/blockchain is the hot thing on Wall Street, it is far from developed and has daily debacles and crashes. So this will be the Narrative/Defence Uncle Stu and CF will roll out.

Their involvement in the GAWS debacle was and an exploratory probe into the the "FinTech" industry, since it is such a new and unproven financial tool/concept/service, the funds committed to GAWS not as an investment but rather R&D funding, Uncle Stu was simply the lead on the research/development and responsible for feasibility study, not GAWS management. Uncle Stu was merely a CF rep, turned unknowing victim. Uncle Stu had a lapse of judgement in not watching things closely enough and did not realize he/CF were involved in a scam due to the "new untested principals in Fintech" and due to the deception of the GAWS CEO did not learn of the scam until it was too late and the R&D funds had been depleted. But many start up Ventures fail for various reasons and GAWS is just a failed venture. He is sorry for not paying more attention to the project and CF will pay a six figure fine for his lapse in judgement and oversight.

Now as far as Joshykins is concerned, he will be thrown under the bus and all this will be on him. He was the fall guy from the start and will be the one that takes all the heat and punishment for his actions of this "brilliant deceptive scam" while Uncle Stu and CF will continue doing business as usual.

That is how the Wall Street Hokey pokey is danced!

Oh and one other thing to remember... all those SEC Lawyers, investigators and others there, usually only spend a few years at the SEC, doing their time and waiting on an offer from a Wall Street firm for the big $$$ I expect CF will be hiring a few in the next year, in order to save Uncle Stu from any serious problems.

Joshykins? Sux to be him... really it does!  

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:28:59 AM

Even the Holy Spirit thinks Matlack is full of shit:

3:21 http://clearpointchurch.org/sermons/called-to-community/

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:42:51 AM

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:17:42 PM

Hey everyone that was part of the oddity that was HashTalk.
For those that were part of HT and experienced the Hashpoints system attached to the social interaction.
I'm curious at a sociological viewpoint how it influenced your posting and what you thought of the monetizing of your social interaction?

For those unaware or late to the Garza game on HT. JG made a system that rewarded participation. Instead of karma or likes, HP's would also be theoretically 0.01USD and would be later used for soon™ products/services. They created an incentive to be in HT and participate. They could also be subtracted by the users, negative marks would subtract HPs in your Zencloud account.

As we wait for more news about JG. I see another actor in this space planning something similar.

I would like to hear this communities thoughts on what happens when you monetize community interaction in this environment.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:40:18 PM

is that true? sounds crazy and totally something JG would do
how could you earn hashpoints? i remember there was the up arrow thing for likes

edit:
of course that low $ means nothing to anyone who makes any money at all. but gamification is a powerful tool regardless
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:23:43 PM

is that true? sounds crazy and totally something JG would do
how could you earn hashpoints? i remember there was the up arrow thing for likes

edit:
of course that low $ means nothing to anyone who makes any money at all. but gamification is a powerful tool regardless

Yes, it was crazy. Not only does it create a ramification of the community it continually had to be evaluated and redone.
The up arrow gave a HP to the persons account and the down would subtract it. You can imagine what happened if you were in alignment of the narratives. Eventually they had to turn off the downvote feature effecting HPs in your account. I think the last edit to it was someone could still give you an upvote (HP) but even if they downvoted you, it didn't effect your accounts HPs.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:02:52 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 12:06:11 AM by CryptoBuds

For those that were part of HT and experienced the Hashpoints system attached to the social interaction.
I'm curious at a sociological viewpoint how it influenced your posting and what you thought of the monetizing of your social interaction?

For those unaware or late to the Garza game on HT. JG made a system that rewarded participation. Instead of karma or likes, HP's would also be theoretically 0.01USD and would be later used for soon™ products/services. They created an incentive to be in HT and participate. They could also be subtracted by the users, negative marks would subtract HPs in your Zencloud account.

As we wait for more news about JG. I see another actor in this space planning something similar.

I would like to hear this communities thoughts on what happens when you monetize community interaction in this environment.

Does that other actor happen to be crypto city? Leroy's new home.

Don't tell me the new ION centric forum is doing that.

pixelpowered

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:41:05 AM

Does that other actor happen to be crypto city? Leroy's new home.

Don't tell me the new ION centric forum is doing that.

Yes, I found the operator for CC fishing for help on github on how to build such a feature. Its foretelling what he plans to try when previous sites he owned are called FRIENDSFORCASH.com and he was kicked out of securities trading by FINRA. He wants to be a cheaper version of Garza.
I don't know about ION and can't imagine they'll try that since the ION coin is suppose to be the game currency. Not the forums interaction.

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:43:13 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/liberty-reserve-founder-20-years/?utm_content=buffer74059&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:35:33 PM

"Private Digital Currency Founder Jailed for 20 Years." Plus huge fine.

Are you implying a similar fate for Garza?

That would be sweet.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:14:08 AM

We are not even close to that point with ganza.

You need to be charged by the FBI for a criminal case and the possibility of jail. Ganza is still in civil land.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:44:40 AM

We are not even close to that point with ganza.

You need to be charged by the FBI for a criminal case and the possibility of jail. Ganza is still in civil land.

I think we are!  SEC case has been "stayed" for 6 months.
I think FBI, DHS & or IRS are closing in.
All of the above, maybe others are building cases against them & SEC shares with all ABCs.

They never even got to charges for the Paycoin scam, CoinStand, etc.
I wonder which agency will do that?
Perhaps that is forthcoming with the SEC's Stay?
One can hope.
Pages: « 1 ... 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 [2274] 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: