Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 [2275] 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376879 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:22:47 AM

We are not even close to that point with ganza.

You need to be charged by the FBI for a criminal case and the possibility of jail. Ganza is still in civil land.

I think we are!  SEC case has been "stayed" for 6 months.
I think FBI, DHS & or IRS are closing in.
All of the above, maybe others are building cases against them & SEC shares with all ABCs.

They never even got to charges for the Paycoin scam, CoinStand, etc.
I wonder which agency will do that?
Perhaps that is forthcoming with the SEC's Stay?
One can hope.

We're still not close. he hasn't been arrested. It will be months from then.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:17:01 AM

You have evidence of this theory?

B/C I have evidence that such charges are impending.

It's easy to be impatient.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:11:42 AM

What theory?

he hasn't even been arrested. Budovsky was arrested in 2013, and extradited to the US in 2014, he still didn't plead guilty to anything until January. It took Pirate almost a year to plead guilty

It's not a theory that garza isn't close to going to jail, it's common sense. Getting excited about Garza going to jail before he gets arrested is silly.
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:59:05 PM

We are not even close to that point with ganza.

You need to be charged by the FBI for a criminal case and the possibility of jail. Ganza is still in civil land.

9/11 chase, too.

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:30:45 PM

Possibly my favorite exchange yet with a GAWtard (IONitwit? )

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:16:11 PM

Handcuffs aren't viable!

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:29:21 PM

Handcuffs aren't viable!

unless they are fluffy and put on him by uncle stu
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:05:28 PM

Is this faggot Homero Ganza in jail yet ?

ahh newbie.. well that explains that post

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:30:49 PM

What happened May 2nd?  Thought that was the last deadline?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:09:59 AM

What happened May 2nd?  Thought that was the last deadline?

The case has been stayed (halted) for 6 months. The speculation is that a criminal investigation is underway so the civil case had to be put aside. Nobody knows for sure though.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:13:43 PM

Where's Mr Coins been? He hasn't come out of the garden to play lately.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:16:45 PM

What do you want to play with him? An investment game maybe? If so, let me join this game, I suggest to play this.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:23:02 PM

You fudders upset him... he's been trolling the slack but mostly off topic as far as I can see. Certainly not "asking question" as we've been told slack is for.
boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:54:28 PM

You fudders upset him... he's been trolling the slack but mostly off topic as far as I can see. Certainly not "asking question" as we've been told slack is for.
I see it similar way, you express only much better than me Smiley

But if it is about ion not gaw, then I would appreciate much more ion team answering here than looking what MrCoins asks on their channel. Can you tell me what he asked ?? and not ?? in his private conversations or do you also mean that he should discuss about how much where and why he would or would not invest in public??? Isn't exactly this what brought him into connection with gaw? Now, you all want him to do the same what he did, why that? They should come over and reply questions, they can open self moderated thread (just a tipp because they seem to see this forum as user unfriendly Smiley ) and keep control of their thread, I do not care what MrCoins tells me here if somebody lied to him, how to know it Smiley ? He was already used by ganza, if we see it this way and think this all is scam, why should we listen at all what he has to say?

I love bitcointalk and the way things just happen or not in crypto, this GAW is neverending story and sadly it is already part of an cryptohistory that if ever teached will include naked ganza pics and some boobs of his J, that's more terrible than all the rest that came with everything after GAW. All these crooks are unpunished, Rick, Joe, Ganza, Amanda, .... so many and you guys stick on MrCoins and Adam, I just cant believe this, but what should I say, we write cryptohistory currently Smiley, just hope there will be an donkey on school pics who punished ganza Wink, time will tell us more...
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

wasnt amanda more like a secretary. i woudnt put much blame on such a low level employee
joe on the other hand is probably 2nd biggest crook after ganza & his scared drunk driver brother
boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:47:42 PM

she was his lolita and trusted by him, she was until the end there, my last call there, she was admitting that they lied and so on, but this was after joe also was not available anymore. You put so much importance to MrCoins and mean that an secretary that was so closed and praised by ganza on their hashtalk, who was on many events, ..... do you seriously mean, MrCoins has to come over and keep answering to some question asked in an pretty rude manner, this guy even did it, but you still hang on him and tell me now some story about Amanda, maybe you will tell me she is wittness and she could not use her eyes to read and to see inside what is going on, she is secretary, but secretaries are also not blind and some indeed can use the brain they have. Amanda protected fully scam where she did it until the end. They all were pretty arogant, especially Joe, maybe once I'll publish this call records. Allen the shiner wanted me to give everything to him => FBI .... lol, he is an crook and you also do not ask where he is.

I dont know about you guys, but MrCoins is for me not the person who should be harrased anymore and he even showed it by coming over and trying to discuss even if he was welcomed with knifes on his bed. Prove me that I am wrong, do it please the way you want to get proof and until you show me your proof, please stop harrasing MrCoins, he is an holder of bunch BTC and by this fact we should try to help him not to loose them on scammers and becoming maybe an part of community, everybody makes mistakes, so did he. If you look at him like an enemy, you maybe should know, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:49:12 PM

But if it is about ion not gaw, then I would appreciate much more ion team answering here than looking what MrCoins asks on their channel. Can you tell me what he asked ?? and not ?? in his private conversations or do you also mean that he should discuss about how much where and why he would or would not invest in public??? Isn't exactly this what brought him into connection with gaw? Now, you all want him to do the same what he did, why that? They should come over and reply questions, they can open self moderated thread (just a tipp because they seem to see this forum as user unfriendly Smiley ) and keep control of their thread, I do not care what MrCoins tells me here if somebody lied to him, how to know it Smiley ? He was already used by ganza, if we see it this way and think this all is scam, why should we listen at all what he has to say?

I love bitcointalk and the way things just happen or not in crypto, this GAW is neverending story and sadly it is already part of an cryptohistory that if ever teached will include naked ganza pics and some boobs of his J, that's more terrible than all the rest that came with everything after GAW. All these crooks are unpunished, Rick, Joe, Ganza, Amanda, .... so many and you guys stick on MrCoins and Adam, I just cant believe this, but what should I say, we write cryptohistory currently Smiley, just hope there will be an donkey on school pics who punished ganza Wink, time will tell us more...

Those other crooks that you mention had the common sense to not whore themselves out to spin-off projects so there is not much to say about them, other than hoping that alphabet agencies will sort it out.

MrCoins on the other hand is (or was recently) shilling again, this time pretending to have done his homework. However there is no evidence of said homework. I don't care if he asks questions privately or publicly but he refused to disclose any details of what made him so convinced the "team" is trustworthy. Trying to justify ionomy lies (e.g. the company registration doesn't matter etc) is just one example of why MrCoins can't be trusted.
boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:00:38 PM

Those other crooks that you mention had the common sense to not whore themselves out to spin-off projects so there is not much to say about them, other than hoping that alphabet agencies will sort it out.

MrCoins on the other hand is (or was recently) shilling again, this time pretending to have done his homework. However there is no evidence of said homework. I don't care if he asks questions privately or publicly but he refused to disclose any details of what made him so convinced the "team" is trustworthy. Trying to justify ionomy lies (e.g. the company registration doesn't matter etc) is just one example of why MrCoins can't be trusted.

No, they did not?? What about Joe => BitL*nd..... ?

Shilling is an word that by far not the same as scamming. If you define shilling as "knowing it is an scam but still promoting", then we do not agree, as for this would be scamming by definition. What is shilling and how can an shiller be of such importance compared to an employee (part of an scam).

Do you maybe reffer to other fact that other help or try to help afterwards because they just so nice people and are scared if any troubles are incoming for them. What would be if ganza would have shared some money with them, would you still protect them?

I disagree with you totaly in point of MrCoins. To not discuss a lot around, explain me what do you understand as shilling an how is he to make responsible for that. Did you try to set up any business during Hashtalk time? What brought you actually to open this thread? I think I do remember very well, but as we disagree, I might be wrong.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:09:31 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:39:00 PM by suchmoon

No, they did not?? What about Joe => BitL*nd..... ?

Shilling is an word that by far not the same as scamming. If you define shilling as "knowing it is an scam but still promoting", then we do not agree, as for this would be scamming by definition. What is shilling and how can an shiller be of such importance compared to an employee (part of an scam).

Do you maybe reffer to other fact that other help or try to help afterwards because they just so nice people and are scared if any troubles are incoming for them. What would be if ganza would have shared some money with them, would you still protect them?

I disagree with you totaly in point of MrCoins. To not discuss a lot around, explain me what do you understand as shilling an how is he to make responsible for that. Did you try to set up any business during Hashtalk time? What brought you actually to open this thread? I think I do remember very well, but as we disagree, I might be wrong.

I think you're now just making shit up. How do I "protect" anybody? All I'm saying is that most GAW former employees are staying out of the spotlight, which is smart thing to do in their position. When Joe was announced as being part of BitLend he was lambasted quite a bit in this thread.

You want to drag any of them out and post proof of how they're involved in the scam - feel free. Just stop this idiotic meta-discussion of what should be discussed.

MrCoins is a shill.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:19:34 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 07:36:28 PM by boki15

idiotic meta-discussion  ShockedHuh

Thank you for the pic. Now you did define what is shilling, please tell me how this is of bigger importance? You can call anybody how you want, it does not change the fact of their involvement in scame. If you say we should punish MrCoins, please track all bitcointalk members that were promoting for GAW, then we will get them all into your thread, where BTW I was the one who contacted them because of that before you even though on creating this thread where I warned them that they promote scam, please do not teach me now in the manner you currently started.

So please suchmoon, let us be nice to each other, do not come over with some shit like meta-discussion, this is an thread about GAW and you are not supposed to shut up anybody who expresses his opinion which I do and you do not discuss with me, you come very rude over, how did I make you unhappy? If you mean, I can keep out of your thread like I did before. Is this what you ask me for?

What is in particular MrCoins's part and role of this scam? How did he profit of it? What is again the difference beetwen him who believed some BS and an employee that was directly an part of this scam? You sound not critical speaking about them, but everybody wants to see MrCoins hanging. Did so many believe him and invested? Is this the reason? I do not see that law agrees with you, nobody is inspecting MrCoins. Why not if you mean his involvement is so big? For me, it only distracts from other that you mean are different.

You tell me what I should talk about? Why that? Am I not free to express myself if my opinion does not fit to yours? What kind of an discussion do you expect here? Or should this thread be an evidence thread, if so, it should be cleaned up.

Someone, please explain it to me?
Pages: « 1 ... 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 [2275] 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: