Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 [2307] 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376854 times)
MrCEO

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 08:39:36 PM

Bitcoin is still here, how about invest in that and relax. Gawtards could've bought bitcoin at $150 instead of cashtakers. But sadly bitcoin wasn't viable.

We all make mistakes in life.

Yes it's sad but another coin is not the answer.

As conversed above, the whole ethos with the ionomy is to make a difference, it is not a PnD affair but one of innovation and forward thinking. I hope it can be looked at in a different light in time, rather than as in the same dank environment as XPY / Ganza thief is.

i think ive been outtrolled

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:44:47 AM

Who is the fucking moron who added ION to the title - Suchmoon? That is a very narrow minded and disrespectful move - especially after the positive words I have heard about you in the past. ION is about as far away from that cunt Ganza as you can get, do you not even begin to see that the whole idea of the IONOMY is to give ppl some value back? Team ION have not robbed people, pumped the coins and gained from others. GANZA robbed terminal ill ppl (Trixer) and did not give a fuck when he died. Ganza robbed ppl who are now homeless. I actually have respect for some of you repeat posters here but it is shit like that which makes some of you look like complete fucking morons in shitting up a project just for you own backward merits?

Yes, I'm the fucking moron you're looking for. How is adding something into a thread title "narrow minded and disrespectful move"? Especially right next to "ALWAYS MAKE MONEY"?

I've had many different things in the title over the years, Garza's every project from hashlets to Coinstand, as well as spin-off attempts like BTCLend or xpy.io. Speaking of which, isn't ionomy a rebranding of xpy.io, a project that was supposed "to give ppl some value back" and failed utterly?

This is not a scam accusation thread, it's in "Service Discussion", so chill about "robbing" and "shitting" and all. If the ION team would happen to amaze us with technological innovation, transparency, business execution - that's what we would discuss here. However...

As conversed above, the whole ethos with the ionomy is to make a difference, it is not a PnD affair but one of innovation and forward thinking. I hope it can be looked at in a different light in time, rather than as in the same dank environment as XPY / Ganza thief is.

Let's see. ionomy/ION

a) is a 100% premined coin
b) converted 10 million XPY into ION (and forgot to burn the XPY but that's another story)
c) has 100% inflation in the first year
d) has no transparency WRT ICO funds or the premine
e) doxes opponents
f) is months late to produce their first game despite promising 1 game a month

I could go on but I think this is enough to dispel this myth about "ethos".

You know what would have been ethical and also would have maximized the value for the bagholders? If the assorted XPY and ION foundations and teams hadn't attempted to resuscitate Garza's leftovers at all. Everyone should have gone their separate ways when Garza disappeared in early 2015 and made their own choices. But there is apparently a very persistent group of paycoiners who love to be told where to put their money and another group of slightly evolved paycoiners who love to take said money. Whatever makes them happy I guess.

You are truly moronic, and especially after the upstanding things I heard about you in the past, I have no respect for you now.

And " If the ION team would happen to amaze us with technological innovation, transparency, business execution - that's what we would discuss here."

You would not have the balls (sic) to change your ways and thinking when the products are delivered so please do not try to pull the perverbial wool over my eyes.

So which of those points do you disagree with?

100% premined coin?
Failure to burn all the converted XPY?
100% inflation?
Lack of transparency regarding all those BTC from the ICO? (we are talking about a large amount of money here)
That Doxing has been used heavily?
That gravity is horrifically late compared to the claims and still not out?

For an outsider this looks and smells like so many projects that came out of GAW and its predecessors its not funny.  If team ION wanted to distance itself from GAW they shouldnt have followed its playbook.
At least they were smart and use a slack forum that automatically wipes itself.  Virtually no activity on iontalk.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:52:34 AM

Who is the fucking moron who added ION to the title - Suchmoon? That is a very narrow minded and disrespectful move - especially after the positive words I have heard about you in the past. ION is about as far away from that cunt Ganza as you can get, do you not even begin to see that the whole idea of the IONOMY is to give ppl some value back? Team ION have not robbed people, pumped the coins and gained from others. GANZA robbed terminal ill ppl (Trixer) and did not give a fuck when he died. Ganza robbed ppl who are now homeless. I actually have respect for some of you repeat posters here but it is shit like that which makes some of you look like complete fucking morons in shitting up a project just for you own backward merits?

Yes, I'm the fucking moron you're looking for. How is adding something into a thread title "narrow minded and disrespectful move"? Especially right next to "ALWAYS MAKE MONEY"?

I've had many different things in the title over the years, Garza's every project from hashlets to Coinstand, as well as spin-off attempts like BTCLend or xpy.io. Speaking of which, isn't ionomy a rebranding of xpy.io, a project that was supposed "to give ppl some value back" and failed utterly?

This is not a scam accusation thread, it's in "Service Discussion", so chill about "robbing" and "shitting" and all. If the ION team would happen to amaze us with technological innovation, transparency, business execution - that's what we would discuss here. However...

Let's see. ionomy/ION

a) is a 100% premined coin
b) converted 10 million XPY into ION (and forgot to burn the XPY but that's another story)
c) has 100% inflation in the first year
d) has no transparency WRT ICO funds or the premine
e) doxes opponents
f) is months late to produce their first game despite promising 1 game a month

I could go on but I think this is enough to dispel this myth about "ethos".

You know what would have been ethical and also would have maximized the value for the bagholders? If the assorted XPY and ION foundations and teams hadn't attempted to resuscitate Garza's leftovers at all. Everyone should have gone their separate ways when Garza disappeared in early 2015 and made their own choices. But there is apparently a very persistent group of paycoiners who love to be told where to put their money and another group of slightly evolved paycoiners who love to take said money. Whatever makes them happy I guess.

You are truly moronic, and especially after the upstanding things I heard about you in the past, I have no respect for you now.

And " If the ION team would happen to amaze us with technological innovation, transparency, business execution - that's what we would discuss here."

You would not have the balls (sic) to change your ways and thinking when the products are delivered so please do not try to pull the perverbial wool over my eyes.

So which of those points do you disagree with?

100% premined coin?
Failure to burn all the converted XPY?
100% inflation?
Lack of transparency regarding all those BTC from the ICO? (we are talking about a large amount of money here)
That Doxing has been used heavily?
That gravity is horrifically late compared to the claims and still not out?

For an outsider this looks and smells like so many projects that came out of GAW and its predecessors its not funny.  If team ION wanted to distance itself from GAW they shouldnt have followed its playbook.
At least they were smart and use a slack forum that automatically wipes itself.  Virtually no activity on iontalk.

FUDDDER!!111!!!!

They are very busy....praying.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 02:44:21 PM by BitBanksy

You're missing the point my friend. Even if I removed ION from the title and went on a sabbatical to travel around the world - that wouldn't make the whole ionomy thing any more successful. This thread, or what I think, or the size of my sick balls doesn't make or break the project, just like it didn't for Garza. Who by the way was also very unhappy about the discussion here, so go figure.

Suchmoon I do respect the work you've done over the years, gathering so many pieces of evidence and proving A+B that Garza is a scammer and as Allen stated on several occasion, your contribution is by far the most valuable one and thanks to you, has enabled GAWsuit to collect enough evidences for it's case.

However, I agree with Krumz on that one! ION has nothing to do with Garza and should not be listed in that thread.

Apart from the fact that Krumz & TeamXPY have spent a considerable amount of time and personal ressources trying to revive a coin in which they believed, they shouldn't be linked with Garza anymore. All of them got scammed by him and this doesn't make them complicit, quite the contrary!

Krumz got a bit excited and didn't moderate his "French" but this doesn't make him a bad guy. Anyone would probably react the same way if you get repeatedly throw into the mud....

Not trying to raise a dispute here but genuinely trying to understand some of the following accusation:

Quote from: Phildo
You realize that team ion is lead by a man who is currently business partners with one of the main culprits in enabling the GAW scam to rope on as many people as it did, right?

Who are you referring to and can you please provide facts?

...collecting the xpy to start definitely puts them together.

Have they not burned all the collected XPY? If not can you prove it?

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:54:35 AM

well,well..
i stand corrected with my comment about this thread getting a bit tired..
nothing like a bit of krumblez fodder to get the ol bowels moving eh?

carry on then chaps....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:25:52 AM

well,well..
i stand corrected with my comment about this thread getting a bit tired..
nothing like a bit of krumblez fodder to get the ol bowels moving eh?

carry on then chaps....

We won't be transparent and provide proof of anything we state, but don't call us a scam. That is just not true, trust us😜

serbad

Activity: 421

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:31:12 AM

You're missing the point my friend. Even if I removed ION from the title and went on a sabbatical to travel around the world - that wouldn't make the whole ionomy thing any more successful. This thread, or what I think, or the size of my sick balls doesn't make or break the project, just like it didn't for Garza. Who by the way was also very unhappy about the discussion here, so go figure.

Suchmoon I do respect the work you've done over the years, gathering so many pieces of evidence and proving A+B that Garza is a scammer and as Allen stated on several occasion, your contribution is by far the most valuable one and thanks to you, has enabled GAWsuit to collect enough evidences for it's case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Myff5xAZM
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 12:08:35 PM

However, I agree with Krumz on that one! ION has nothing to do with XPY anymore and should not be listed in that thread.

Apart from the fact that Krumz & XPYTeam have spent a considerable amount of time and personal ressources trying to revive a coin in which they believed, they shouldn't be linked with Garza anymore. All of them got scammed by him and this doesn't make them complicit, quite the contrary!

Time has proven that:

• all members of the now defunct TeamXPY had not link with Garza
  • most of them are members of GAWsuit and are all looking forward to the day when justice will be done.

Krumz got a bit excited and didn't moderate his "French" but this doesn't make him a bad guy. Anyone would probably react the same way if you get repeatedly throw into the mud....

Krumz is entitled to his opinion and is welcome (despite some posters claiming otherwise) to voice it here with as much French as he wants, as long as it's on topic.

I'm not gonna repeat myself - here is why I added ION the title of this thread and why it doesn't automatically mean it must be a scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg15993693#msg15993693

You might also want to take a look at the origin of this thread and you'll see that these are similar types of questions that were raised two years ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844

tl;dr: It's not so much some kind of physical association but mostly the behavior patterns that make ION a notable successor to XPY et al.

Not trying to raise a dispute here but genuinely trying to understand some of the following accusation:

You realize that team ion is lead by a man who is currently business partners with one of the main culprits in enabling the GAW scam to rope on as many people as it did, right?

I'm guessing Matlack and Mordica:

http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner/

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/

11+ million still outstanding. It was claimed that 10 million (out of 16 million in existence at that time) where exchanged into ION so only ~5 million have been burned and they didn't even publish the addresses for the other 5 million.
BitBanksy

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:32:43 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 02:48:24 PM by BitBanksy

http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner

Allen has spent countless hours of work and successfully build a case against Garza. Why on earth would he do that if he was still a close associate of Garza?

Adam blindly lost over $500K and I doubt he's still Garza's best pal...

As for Joe yes he worked for Garza but later left GAW and fully collaborated with Allen and even the justice in order to build a solid legal case against Garza.

Yes these guys may have worked with Garza at some point but this doesn't make them intimate business partners or complicit. They would be complicit if as per today any of them would clearly stand by Garza's side. None of them does.

As for IONOMY, unless otherwise proven, only Adam seems to be involved...

11+ million still outstanding. It was claimed that 10 million (out of 16 million in existence at that time) where exchanged into ION so only ~5 million have been burned and they didn't even publish the addresses for the other 5 million.

On that one you are totally right. They should have burned XPY as promised.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:01:50 PM

Matlack is a pastor and will be Homer's spiritual adviser.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:22:13 PM

http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner

Allen has spent countless hours of work and successfully build a case against Garza. Why on earth would he do that if he was still a close associate of Garza?

Adam blindly lost over $500K and I doubt he's still Garza's best pal...

As for Joe yes he worked for Garza but later left GAW and fully collaborated with Allen and even the justice in order to build a solid legal case against Garza.

Yes these guys may have worked with Garza but that's old story.

As for IONOMY, unless otherwise proven, only Adam seems to be involved...

I'm just illustrating Phildo's statement. I have no clue nor do I care if they are still buddies with Garza but Mordica is the guy next to Garza in this picture acting as if those miners with no cooling or wiring is their "hashlet datacenter".

So I'm not gonna pretend that I trust him - whether he tried to save his ass by rolling on his old boss or not - but that's beside the point. As you said he's likely not involved in ION despite having his mug next to Adam's, and ION has enough shady stuff of its own.
BitBanksy

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:32:45 PM

Who knows... Maybe Father Matlack will redress Garza's corrupted spirit and bring him back to salvation 😂😂😂
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:44:25 PM

So Matlack, too, is skilled in the art of selling people things which don't actually exist.

How ironic.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 03:49:58 PM

The next day, Homero exclaimed, "I am no longer Homero! Call me Josh Garza, aka Assking!"

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:34:54 PM

The next day, Homero exclaimed, "I am no longer Homero! Call me Josh Garza, aka Assking!"

I bet his name in jail will be assking... Cheesy

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:41:09 PM

However, I agree with Krumz on that one! ION has nothing to do with Garza and should not be listed in that thread.

Apart from the fact that Krumz & TeamXPY have spent a considerable amount of time and personal ressources trying to revive a coin in which they believed, they shouldn't be linked with Garza anymore. All of them got scammed by him and this doesn't make them complicit, quite the contrary!

Faulty logic, boys.

Krumz says ION has nothing to do with Garza and should not be listed in that thread.
Are you kidding?

Garza's stink is all over XPY --> TEAM XPY---> ION  ----> etc...etc. 

Get a life.  Get a new idea.  Get a new project.

CUT your f*cking losses, already!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:54:58 PM

Ion thread split 8 times today. Wonder why?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 04:59:25 PM

Ion thread split 8 times today. Wonder why?

Posts getting moved into Investigations:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1593444.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1593454.0
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:21:47 PM

Looks like I started one by unearthing wildsharks website.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 05:49:42 PM

lol i got my own thread wtf

Pages: « 1 ... 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 [2307] 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: