Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 [2390] 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376871 times)
truckinusa44

Activity: 198
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

I wonder how many cases pass this threshold and go to a settlement versus cases that go to trial?  I'm curious what they are pushing for(trial or settlement)?  I mean, it may be in Fraser's best interest to admit no guilt and settle for a million dollars.  I assume he has over 10 million?  I tried to assess his net worth, but it is not obvious.  Maybe someone has done some better digging on his wealth?

He's a vice-chairman (or used to be anyway) of a major Wall St bank... he should be north of $100m unless he's very fond of hookers and blow.

I don't have specific numbers but for example this prospectus shows Fraser selling 0.5 million shares of BGC and keeping another 1 million shares. Price at the time of sale ~$10 each, today ~$16.
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1094831/000119312511225937/d424b3.htm
So we are talking $15-25 million just in this one investment.

Also there are SEC filings showing millions of dollars in bonuses to CF execs, although I couldn't find one with Fraser's name in it.

And yes, settling would be wise for everyone involved. It's cheaper and I'm sure neither Fraser nor CF want lawyers digging through their dirty laundry.
I was surprised his home is pretty modest in Armonk. Somewhere around 3.5 million.
  https://www.google.com/maps/place/18+Maple+Way,+Armonk,+NY+10504/@41.143771,-73.6815083,3a,75y,298.61h,88.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s*211m3*211y9926703915863291173*212y2526830063622871004*213m0*212m2*211x411437825*212x3558151996*213m2*211y9926702557747549579*212y4838639232432579157*215m2*211x411437825*212x3558151996!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c2bc9e1782b525:0x23111a8e1e04d7dc!8m2!3d41.144667!4d-73.6815799
 I figured someone would chime in that knew the exact answer.   I suppose if you have upwards of 10 million dollars it is possible you could trade on margin.  Not much information out there on him.  I guess what baffles me the most is this "Threshold" for a fraud case has been met.  Another "Threshold" for whether or not he was in control has been met at least to investigate this case further.  I know it is a civil case, but I wonder why there are no criminal charges?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cody500555

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:16:41 AM

Hey everyone I just found gawsuit.com and noticed the class action lawsuit is still ongoing. Can someone please get me in contact with the group or a lawyer representing us? I lost quite a bit and am very interested in stepping forward as a plantiff with more material for the suit.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:20:45 AM

Hey everyone I just found gawsuit.com and noticed the class action lawsuit is still ongoing. Can someone please get me in contact with the group or a lawyer representing us? I lost quite a bit and am very interested in stepping forward as a plantiff with more material for the suit.

There is a contact on the page.
http://gawsuit.com/contact/

However back when we were submitting the documents there was a timeline.
So not sure if they'll let you be added or not.
But then again I have no idea whats going on with the lawsuit either.
cody500555

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

I see, I emailed the address on the website. Unfortunately I've lost all my receipts that were emailed to me and google support is unable to recover them as they have been "permanently deleted as if they never existed" so I guess Im kind of screwed right? I have my old wallet that I believe I used for some of the payments, could that be used as proof for my claim? If the tx is direct from me to a ZenCloud/GawMiners address? I'm not quite sure what evidence is being used in the suit, but I'd like to hope the addresses of the site were seized after Josh and Fraser attempted the silent treatment with the SEC.
zurg

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

I see, I emailed the address on the website. Unfortunately I've lost all my receipts that were emailed to me and google support is unable to recover them as they have been "permanently deleted as if they never existed" so I guess Im kind of screwed right? I have my old wallet that I believe I used for some of the payments, could that be used as proof for my claim? If the tx is direct from me to a ZenCloud/GawMiners address? I'm not quite sure what evidence is being used in the suit, but I'd like to hope the addresses of the site were seized after Josh and Fraser attempted the silent treatment with the SEC.

Maybe, but I really don't expect much from this if anything at all.
They had us login to the website while it was still semi functional and pull data from there. Cant remember much some CSV files.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:55:19 AM

The only hope for GAWsuit plaintiffs AFAIK, is if a judgement (or more likely settlement) is reached against Stuart Fraser.

I just wonder if SEC / DOJ can claim any of that money first??

Garbanzo owes them $20 Million in penalties & interest already!

I seriously doubt they will let anyone in to the GAWsuit at this point.

You implied you have damaging info?

"More material for the suit." 

They need victim impact statements for Garza's criminal sentencing in January.

What have you got?

truckinusa44

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

Wish Bob Audette had some real news or opinions on this matter.  He has definitely been better in the past. 

http://www.reformer.com/stories/judge-denies-dismissal-of-gaw-civil-lawsuit,522181
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

The only hope for GAWsuit plaintiffs AFAIK, is if a judgement (or more likely settlement) is reached against Stuart Fraser.

What have you got?

i want my coins get back first Cool lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
zurg

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:14:27 PM

What have you got?

Well, don't we all? Smiley
Unless they squeeze Fraser we probably will only dream of getting anything back.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:07:08 PM

What have you got?

Unless they squeeze Fraser we probably will only dream of getting anything back.

Insiders say that a GAWsuit win will lead to criminal charges being pursued against "Uncle Stu."   Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:42:26 AM

What have you got?

Interesting! Squeeze. Who is Cantor Fitzgerald's biggest thorn?
truckinusa44

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:46:33 AM

Can we do a little friendly betting on how much Stuart will have to pay or not pay at all?  Maybe bet how many months Homero will get after sentencing?  Everyone chip in $5 and really donate to a 911 charity? 
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:30:43 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 05:40:29 AM by RoomBot

Can we do a little friendly betting on how much Stuart will have to pay or not pay at all?  Maybe bet how many months Homero will get after sentencing?  Everyone chip in $5 and really donate to a 911 charity?  

Start a new thread, Dude, and link it here.

Why not a BTC pool for all the "Looser Muggles" to win??   Wink
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:49:05 AM

Can we do a little friendly betting on how much Stuart will have to pay or not pay at all?  Maybe bet how many months Homero will get after sentencing?  Everyone chip in $5 and really donate to a 911 charity?  

Why not a BTC pool for all the Looser Loser Muggles to win??   Wink FTFY

sorry to be spelling nazi, @RoomB... it's just that particular one really gets me going as it's all over these forums..  our buddy bitbar was one of worst offenders!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:40:02 AM

Why not a BTC pool for all the Looser Loser Muggles to win??   Wink FTFY

sorry to be spelling nazi, @RoomB... it's just that particular one really gets me going as it's all over these forums..  our buddy bitbar was one of worst offenders!

Speakin' of wurst offenders ...

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:41:31 AM

OMG DUDE

Let me edit that!

Why not a BTC pool for all the "Looser Muggles" to win??  
Wink

It's Garza-Speak. Guess ya had to be there, mate.  

FTFY

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

truckinusa44

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:04:46 AM

Why is Uncle Stu on the board of directors for a 911 memorial video documentary project?  Maybe a little irony?  http://www.projectrebirth.org/
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:51:20 PM

What have you got?

how many bitcoins does he have? i have a vice and pliers Wink weeee lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

Why is Uncle Stu on the board of directors for a 911 memorial video documentary project?  Maybe a little irony?  http://www.projectrebirth.org/

Because he's related to a guy who's related to a guy who sucked off a guy who's a higher-up (no pun intended, if you get my plain drift) at CF.
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

The show has been playing out for too long when do we get to see josh get raped in the ass
Pages: « 1 ... 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 [2390] 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: