Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 06:47:35 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 [2447] 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3194138 times)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

After rereading this bullshit kind of worried that Homero's going to pull a fast one on the judge.

1.  In the original plea reading it clearly states that he iis going to give back the 9 million.  Like he has it on hand or had it on hand which I am sure he did in BTC, and will return it. Not as below he will try to pay it back by working! Obvious ploy to keep him out of jail, I cannot make restitution if I am incarcerated. But in the plea he will give back that amount which he already has? That's the whole fucking point of a plea.

As part of the plea agreement, wrote Peerce, Garza has agreed to give up $9,182,000, and pay prejudgment interest in the amount of $742,774.

Yet:

As part of his plea agreement, Garza read victim impact statements. “Reading people’s individual stories and seeing it in their own words really breaks my heart and makes me that much more determined to make things right for them. … The only thing I can offer is a willing attitude and heart to try and to make things right. I also know that I can not turn back time, or even expect forgiveness. If given the opportunity, I will continue to grow my company to start repaying the victims and make restitution.

and

“At age 29, a few of us started GAW Miners which lasted for about 9 months,” wrote Garza. “I had never been involved with crypto-currency before, and while the company started with a legitimate purpose,

Roll Eyes yeah right!

Premeditated fraud, moron spelled it out from day one on the KNC Miner forum 'member that  Shocked

*cute how he carefully says 'a few of us started GAW' when before its has always been me and I and myself. Obviously carefully worded to keep Uncle Stu roped in  Cheesy Cheesy

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

https://coinjournal.net/details-on-josh-garzas-plea-deal-and-sentencing-date-are-released/

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 630
Merit: 341

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

I know that sucks!

What about the other $11 million? That's less than half of what he stole.

Lawyers ate asking for probation --  WTF!

Get out your barf bags:

Probation for a shyster who stole millions?
Good lord, that would be a travesty of justice indeed.
So...any over/under bets on a 2 year stoney lonesome stint at the club fed?

The going sentence rate for fleecing over $50M from the elderly via a lottery scam is 3 years probation and a $100 fine. BTW, if you break probation, it gets extended for two years. And if you break it again, the judge will <insert pic of crickets here>. But hey, perhaps Garza Boy is on a new track now. I wonder if he also has a son named Indy.

█████           █████        ██████████████▀▄███▄       ▄███▄      ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄        ▄▄███████▄▄         ▄███▄
 █████         █████         ██████████████ █████       █████    ████████████████     ▄███████████████▄      █████
  █████       █████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀    ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ▄███████████████████▄     ▀▀▀
   █████     █████ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄  █████▀              ███████████████████████   █████ ████▄ ▄██████▄
    █████   █████  █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐█████              █████████████████████████  █████ ███████████████
     █████ █████   █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ ███████▀▀▀██████
      █████████    █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ █████▀    ▀█████
       ███████     █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ █████      █████
        █████      █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐█████              █████████████████████████  █████ █████      █████
        █████      █████       █████ █████  █████       █████  █████▄              ███████████████████████   █████ █████      █████
        █████      ██████▄▄▄▄▄██████ █████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄██████   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ▀███████████████████▀    █████ █████      █████
        █████       ████████████████ █████   ████████████████  ▄ ████████████████     ▀███████████████▀  ▄█▄ █████ █████      █████
        █████        ▀▀████▀▀  █████ █████    ▀█████▀▀  █████ ▀█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀▀        ▀▀███████▀▀     ▀█▀ █████ █████      █████
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Homero Josh Garza’s sentencing date is set September 13th, we will be there to cover it live. We will not only be the first to report the details of his sentence but will likely be the only cryptomedia outlet that will have a first-hand account of Garza’s reaction as his sentence is passed down to him while he's cupping the judge's balls.

█████           █████        ██████████████▀▄███▄       ▄███▄      ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄        ▄▄███████▄▄         ▄███▄
 █████         █████         ██████████████ █████       █████    ████████████████     ▄███████████████▄      █████
  █████       █████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀         ▀▀▀    ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ▄███████████████████▄     ▀▀▀
   █████     █████ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄  █████▀              ███████████████████████   █████ ████▄ ▄██████▄
    █████   █████  █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐█████              █████████████████████████  █████ ███████████████
     █████ █████   █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ ███████▀▀▀██████
      █████████    █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ █████▀    ▀█████
       ███████     █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐████▌             ███████████████████████████ █████ █████      █████
        █████      █████       █████ █████  █████       █████ ▐█████              █████████████████████████  █████ █████      █████
        █████      █████       █████ █████  █████       █████  █████▄              ███████████████████████   █████ █████      █████
        █████      ██████▄▄▄▄▄██████ █████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄██████   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ▀███████████████████▀    █████ █████      █████
        █████       ████████████████ █████   ████████████████  ▄ ████████████████     ▀███████████████▀  ▄█▄ █████ █████      █████
        █████        ▀▀████▀▀  █████ █████    ▀█████▀▀  █████ ▀█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀▀        ▀▀███████▀▀     ▀█▀ █████ █████      █████
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1081

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

Homero Josh Garza’s sentencing date is set September 13th, we will be there to cover it live. We will not only be the first to report the details of his sentence but will likely be the only cryptomedia outlet that will have a first-hand account of Garza’s reaction as his sentence is passed down to him while he's cupping the judge's balls.

@owlcatz, contact mrcoins @cryptodabbler on Twitter. He made some xpy coins I think.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1101

BTC, XMR & VIA FTW

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:56:33 PM

@owlcatz, contact mrcoins @cryptodabbler on Twitter. He made some xpy coins I think.

Thanks... I'll ping him on twitter. Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████
  ███▀██████████████████▀███
 ████  ▀██████████████▀  ████
█████    ▀██████████▀    █████
█████      ▀██████▀      █████
█████       ▀██▀       █████
█████   ██▄        ▄██   █████
▀▀▀▀▀   ████▄    ▄████   ▀▀▀▀▀
        ██████▄▄██████
  ██████████████████████████
   ████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Monero
          ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄███████████▀██████████▄
   ████████████  █  █████████
  █████████         ██████████
 ████████████         █████████
▄███████████    ███    ████████▄
███████████▌   ▀▀▀▀   ▄█████████
███████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀██████████
▀█████████▌   ███▀    ▐████████▀
 ███████             ▐█████████
  █████████  █  ▄▄▄▄██████████
   ███████  █  ▄█████████████
    ▀████████▄▄████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.Bitcoin
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀

.Viacoin
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

While at it:

Those who have written to the Court express a man who is devoted to his wife

Take the tracking logs from the tracking device he secretly installed on her car....

didnt he get a staffer pregnant? maybe he did it for his family? lol hes so family devoted he cant keep it to just 1 family
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:47:49 PM

Yes he did, and Carlos infamously offered to punch her in the stomach, in a leaked email.

He had multiple affairs, hookers and blow notwithstanding.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

So far so good, locked into the court calendar. Don't think there is any turning back now  Cheesy

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

So far so good, locked into the court calendar. Don't think there is any turning back now  Cheesy

Unless, of course, the judge is the likes of (Google the image) ...

"Bailiff, bring the accused to my ball-cupping room ... I mean my Ready Room
so that we can discuss his sentence in private."

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

So far so good, locked into the court calendar. Don't think there is any turning back now  Cheesy

Nice work!  This still needs updating  Tongue https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/us-v-garza

This is the Hon. Judge Chatigny!

Grin
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:06:25 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

How sad is the Homero household this morning I wonder  Cry  Did poverty stricken Homero take a bus to court last night the cheapest red eye from his shithole in Texas?  Did wifey iron out his cap and waist coat over and over as tear fell from her eyes? Has Homero submitted his personal particulars to the jailers yet? His shoe and orange jump suit size? His diameter too perhaps?  Will our Hash King sit at the table for his soup and bread amongst the muggles I wonder too.   Will they let him keep his Elon Musk posters in his room?  Will Carlos comfort Jessica on those cold lonely nights.  After all she's got the toys but no boys in that Friends wood little town. What's the motto there? What's yours is mine? YO BOOKER T!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hopefully Ian Demartino can snap a candid of him today or certainly tomorrow. Maybe even get an interview?

That Judge strikes me as being a bit soft. Hopefully he sides with the victims after hearing the stories and doesn't think that rehabilitating Homero is more important than them. Maybe some should remind the Judge about Homero's 911 scam since it was just the other day.  That may surely over ride any weird feelings he may have about helping Homero go home.

https://www.rightsidenews.com/us/politics/who-is-robert-chatigny/

Have fun Homero, I am sure you will find another Marshall Long and his warm smooth hands in there !  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

Nice work!  This still needs updating  Tongue https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/us-v-garza

This is the Hon. Judge Chatigny!

Grin

"Your honor, if I can see you in your Ready Room,
I'll show you how I cupped the biggest balls of them all."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_N._Chatigny

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1104

born once atheist

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Order in the courtroom please....and no ball cupping till after sentencing.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

Order in the courtroom please....and no ball cupping till after sentencing.

Today's the date day where Garza can start on his new book originally titled The $20 Floor ...

P4ndoraBox

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Do you own 1 Bitcoin?

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

I wonder what will happen now. Been a few years already.
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

The suspense is killing me.....

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Be productive... send crappy vibes his way!
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Do you own 1 Bitcoin?

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

hahahahaha xD
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Haven’t we been doing just that for the past 2448 pages or so? Wink
Edit..2449...

Pages: « 1 ... 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 [2447] 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.