Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376852 times)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:38:56 PM

It sure is hard to prove that anything anyone could say about GAW is "objectively false," seeing how they operate in a giant unproved black box.

Any cease and desist letter regarding libel would be ludicrous.

I agree, this law firm can go fuck themselves. It's nothing more than an illegal attempt at censorship.

What I don't understand is how any "lawyers" can read this thread and not immediately catch whiff of the fraud/illegal practices stemming from GAW.

Seems to me these "lawyers" are just thugs paid to harass anyone with a critical opinion of GAW with the threat of frivolous lawsuits.

Every spammer and flamer tries to hide himself behind "just stating his opinion". You clearly don't know what criticism is.

Clearly you dont understand freedom of speech.

Don't mistake defaming and personal attacks with free speech.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:40:23 PM

It sure is hard to prove that anything anyone could say about GAW is "objectively false," seeing how they operate in a giant unproved black box.

I agree, this law firm can go fuck themselves. It's nothing more than an illegal attempt at censorship.

What I don't understand is how any "lawyers" can read this thread and not immediately catch whiff of the fraud/illegal practices stemming from GAW.

Seems to me these "lawyers" are just thugs paid to harass anyone with a critical opinion of GAW with the threat of frivolous lawsuits.

Every spammer and flamer tries to hide himself behind "just stating his opinion". You clearly don't know what criticism is.

Don't feed the trolls jimmothy. He is paid monthly by GAW.
bitgeek

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:42:33 PM

Maybe even daily! Get lost you troll.
What next? You'll start calling me Josh?

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:51:21 PM

Oh boy Gaw is selling Kool-Aid kits now twitter.com/gawceo/status/533697301823651841
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:04:24 PM

NO. You are far too fucking dumb to be Josh but you sure are as arrogant.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:06:06 PM

Don't mistake defaming and personal attacks with free speech.

I'm not mistaking anything, but it appears you are.

In the US, in order to sue someone for libel, it is required that you have proof of actual malice.

The actual malice standard requires that the plaintiff in a defamation or libel case prove that the publisher of the statement in question knew that the statement was false or acted in reckless disregard of its truth or falsity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_Co._v._Sullivan
bitgeek

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:07:12 PM

A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:07:56 PM

Josh is now making vague and poorly worded legal threats via email. (and I am shadow banned on HT. Surprise!)

Thats what some people do when they get called out on their bullshit. Hide behind a laywer

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:13:31 PM

Calm down people, we are not in court Wink

As far as the hiding goes, those "calling out on the bullshit" are hiding behind anonymous forum profiles, aren't they?

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:22:04 PM

A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism.

Wheres the hate? Its pure truth proven through observation. I don't hate you but you are fucking dumb. You just referred to me as another user here.
bitgeek

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:27:50 PM

Wheres the hate? Its pure truth proven through observation. I don't hate you but you are fucking dumb. You just referred to me as another user here.

In that swearing and personal attacks. You're also delusional. Nobody referred to you.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:36:12 PM

In that swearing and personal attacks. You're also delusional. Nobody referred to you.

OK you're just plain old dumb. Is that's better for you without the explicit adjective? I think you meant to be BITofaGEEK. You like a lot of technical stuff but you're just not educated or intelligent enough to understand it.

"A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism."

Those are your words in response to my post. When and where did I ever mention anything about getting banned or did I cry about freedom of speech???

I didn't. All I did was call you fucking dumb and arrogant. Now if the shoe fits, wear it.

NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:45:41 PM

OK you're just plain old dumb. Is that's better for you without the explicit adjective? I think you meant to be BITofaGEEK. You like a lot of technical stuff but you're just not educated or intelligent enough to understand it.

"A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism."

Those are your words in response to my post. When and where did I ever mention anything about getting banned or did I cry about freedom of speech???

I didn't. All I did was call you fucking dumb and arrogant. Now if the shoe fits, wear it.

That's enough.  You are derailing the thread.  If you guys want to duke it out do it through messaging.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:04:03 PM

That's enough.  You are derailing the thread.  If you guys want to duke it out do it through messaging.

Oh I'm quite done. The point has been made and there's no need to elaborate. BTW I don't message anyone. Let's all carry on dissecting GAW.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:09:48 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 10:24:07 PM by KC6TTR

The most important defense to an action for defamation is the "truth", which is THE absolute defense. In this regard, it can been reasonably concluded by most objective people that Mr. Garza's actions, not just words, do not fall in to the category of verifiable truth or promises kept. Therefore, he has no case or legal basis for his threats.

Carry-on  Cool
Scott-
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:16:06 PM

Oh boy Gaw is selling Kool-Aid kits now twitter.com/gawceo/status/533697301823651841
That is so cheesy...

I wonder if his TP has his Hashlet logo on it too. IMHO, that's about all it's good for.

Scott-
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:21:20 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 10:32:55 PM by wdl1908

The most important defense to an action for defamation is "truth", which is an absolute defense to an action for defamation. In this regard, it can been reasonably concluded by most objective people that Mr. Garza's actions, not just words, do not fall in to the category of verifiable truth or promises kept. Therefore, he has no case or legal basis for his self-imposed criticism.

This may be a stupid question but what if Mr. Garza is not allowed to tell the truth because he is bound by NDA and MNDA?
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:25:18 PM

I don't think so. He could always say, "I am prevented by a NDA from answering that question."

Is Mt. Garza a joke or a typo? I like it either way Smiley
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:33:05 PM

I don't think so. He could always say, "I am prevented by a NDA from answering that question."

Is Mt. Garza a joke or a typo? I like it either way Smiley

That is a typo. Corrected.
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:35:44 PM

This may be a stupid question but what if Mt. Garza is not allowed to tell the truth because he is bound by NDA and MNDA?

Enforceable NDA's do not constitute an acceptable platform or basis for not telling the truth. Any such interpretation would make them null and void in just about every jurisdiction.
One of the first things taught in business school is:
It is ethical to tell the truth.
It is unethical to lie or tell only half-truths.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: