Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376852 times)
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:04:30 PM

Additionally, after reading through a few comments. It became clear there there are two very different kinds of posters here. There are some that only have the agenda of being a problem.

Sounds a lot like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressive_Person

So will we be getting an explanation as to why you cannot disclose your mining address and/or payout from actual mining earnings or is "I have my reasons" as good as it's going to get?

Use some logic. Do you really think it would make sense for us not to be mining for our customers? Do you it would make any sense for us to be so public, and attract all this attention, to not be doing something basic like mining?

We are 100% prepared for any agency to come in and make us prove that every hashlet payout is backed up by a mining payout.

I don't have to prove that to you, the understanding that if we are not are doing this, that would make us a security by definition and the price for selling a unregistered security is jail time is enough for me. I am pretty motivated to make sure we have the mining power we should have.

what about hashpoints

isnt that a loan obligation with a promise to buy back at large premium

i know you have it covered with your lawyers just wondering that the legal definition is because most customers are probably not aware of this

if hashpoints and paycoin conversion is defined somewhere in your tos please point that out i cant find it

We explained it to them as a "voucher" or in store credit. They found that acceptable. It also matters that its a one time event.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:07:32 PM

Figured since everyone was making an appearance, I wold too Smiley

First,  I am curious. Why doesn't the whole "tell the truth" thing apply both ways? You guys demand GAW is truthful and transparent, yet you guys are not. You have posters literally just making things up. For example, that Scott guy has resorted to just making up facts, without a shred of proof. Most here don't bother to do any real research and present any real facts.

For example, I consistently see you guys talk about "every" person that talks negatively getting censored, yet there are negative comments about us all over the place on the HT. Additionally, I just counted all the people that have ever been banned by me, and its less then 100 users, which represents less then 1% of the active users there. How is that "everyone"?

Notice that when I defend the companies position, I typically use numbers and facts. Most of the posters here just make things up, focus on what supports their position and ignore the things that don't. You guys were all over our TOS with it mentioned virtual miners, and now that it references physical miners, no one brings it up anymore? Focus on what makes us look bad, and ignore the things that don't.

Not to mention most of the posters here buy from us! if we are so bad, why would you want to do business with us?

If you think we are violating securities laws, and the team of attorneys and all the investor relationships are are forming are some how missing that, then report us. But why keep talking about it? You guys honestly think its more believable that with all the capital and visibility we have that it makes more sense for us to be breaking the law and scamming people, then us building this company to sell for billions one day? Again, you just choose to ignore what makes your view make sense, and make up the missing information.

You guys still claim we have no miners, based on what proof? Because I refuse to not disclose my total Hash rate? Right......it makes more sense to believe that I don't really have any (despite all the pictures, etc) and for some reason I spend millions on miners that I never hook up. Then to believe that I don't disclose it for competitive reasons? And you guys wonder why I do not not address any of your questions?

Secondly, you guys claim that many of the posters on HT are like a cult, but what are you guys? You guys can not stand to hear anything pro GAW just as much as the posters on HT can not hear anything against GAW. I have seen people, literally, just post their opinions about us on reddit in a neutral way and get down-voted to the point there post dont even show. How is that different then anything you guys do here?

I just find it ironic that about half the points that get made on here are all about being transparent and accepting of other different perspectives when the posters here are just as biased.

I would happily answer any question that someone has when they are actually looking for an answer, not a way to drive their own agenda. But look at it from my view, how can I do that with the way things are handled here? The bottom line is, you guys only hear what you want to hear. Just like you claim HT users do.

Whether you guys believe it or not, I want the same thing you guys do. For crypto to be successful.

Anyways, its unlikely I will respond here again given they way you guys typically handle things here. And to most it will not make a difference, but to some, maybe it will. Minimally, anyone new thinking about doing business with, can read this, then come to their own conclusions.

Well, I have to go and prepare for another event. I must say, I was pleasant surprised about my short time.

I truly appreciate the respect you guys showed. Its altered my perspective on coming back here and answering questions. I hope that over time, I can prove to you guys that we are not out to scam anyone, and we really are trying to grow this industry.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:08:17 PM

I wouldn't unban him, the crap he's posting here is much more than a "history of disrespect". More like world of hate Grin

geez whats worng with you dude

look at your own post history talk of hate

good thing youre not running a forum youd be the only one there
Maybe I should respond to hate with love? It must be your way but not mine.  
Most of my post history has nothing to do with feelings, but you haven't looked that far. Better check what that troll was saying.

the only troll i see here is you

everyones doing theyre best to participate in discusion even if they disagree

youre just attacking people

is this you https://hashtalk.org/user/bitgeek

youre on thin ice there with 20 rep
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

Well, I have to go and prepare for another event. I must say, I was pleasant surprised about my short time.

I truly appreciate the respect you guys showed. Its altered my perspective on coming back here and answering questions. I hope that over time, I can prove to you guys that we are not out to scam anyone, and we really are trying to grow this industry.

thank you sir for your time
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:10:52 PM

So will we be getting an explanation as to why you cannot disclose your mining address and/or payout from actual mining earnings or is "I have my reasons" as good as it's going to get?

Use some logic. Do you really think it would make sense for us not to be mining for our customers? Do you it would make any sense for us to be so public, and attract all this attention, to not be doing something basic like mining?

Use some logic yourself.

I'm sure you can figure out why there have been dozens of identical ponzi schemes which you've set up your company to mimic. (i.e. hiding mining address, paying out "earnings" from new customer payments, etc)

Logic would tell me that there's no reason to hide a mining address unless the hashrate doesn't exist (or is a fractional reserve).

I made a poll on this forum and found that 2/3 people agree that hiding a mining address is a very good indicator of a ponzi scheme.

We are 100% prepared for any agency to come in and make us prove that every hashlet payout is backed up by a mining payout.

So why are you not 100% prepared to just post your mining address so anyone and everyone can verify that your company is not a ponzi?

Why can't you self audit via the blockchain like every other legit cloudmining company?

I don't have to prove that to you, the understanding that if we are not are doing this, that would make us a security by definition and the price for selling a unregistered security is jail time is enough for me. I am pretty motivated to make sure we have the mining power we should have.

If a lawyer gave you that advice, I'd seriously recommend getting a new one and possibly suing the old one for malpractice.

If you are offering a profit sharing agreement of any sort, it is by definition a security.

No amount of wordplay and obfuscation will make you exempt from security laws/regulations.
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:19:00 PM

Not going to show me those charts?
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:43:30 PM

Wow I am shocked by the traffic on this thread today. I go to the dentist, come back and see a fellow CEO posting. Smiley

GAW_CEO it took some balls to go into the flame head first and I must give you credit on that. Volder no offence for my post b4, you should not care if I believe you or not because at the end of the day I do not feed you and thanks for the reply. 

Well I do hope they will answer more questions that have been posted by the op and others, at the end of the day transparency is not a bad thing, one side invests money and the other side has a business to run.

mpmcsweeney

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:57:40 PM

When trying to check out the updated GAW TOS...

"Visits to this document are recorded by GAW Labs"

"...you are about to access a document administered by the GAW Labs domain. Your activity on that document will be logged and viewable to the GAW Labs administrator."

Does anyone have a copy of the old TOS?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:20:17 AM

For example, I consistently see you guys talk about "every" person that talks negatively getting censored, yet there are negative comments about us all over the place on the HT. Additionally, I just counted all the people that have ever been banned by me, and its less then 100 users, which represents less then 1% of the active users there. How is that "everyone"?

why do you use shadow bans and what are specific criteria there

dont say respect and off topic i havent seen any beetroot posters being banned yet so theyre must be something else

Your already telling me what not to say before I answer Smiley

If its a legitimate ban, those will be the two reasons. But, I have said, there are times where they are brought to my attention and I have no idea why it happened. Look at it like this.

If it was a litigate ban, the reason will be obvious. I ONLY ban users that have a history of disrespect. I will NEVER ban if its a one off, them venting, etc. Period

If its not obvious, then its very likely it was done in error. Despite the rumors, I am not the only one that does them.

I do admit I need to make more time to review the appeals, it would prevent a lot of this.

I reposted this from Rootdude on HT, and said This is what's going on with Zenpool, and it was immediately removed and i was immediately banned:

What is the status of the ZenPool "negoitiations"? It was promised by GAW CEO that the pool would return to levels the same, if not GREATER than before. This has been forgotten about... - I know about as much about this as you do. The negotiations were said to be completed, and it's my opinion that Josh is waiting for a strategic time to restore the payouts for the ZenPool closer to the ICO.

What strategy are you using to not payout Zenpool now and waiting, when is the strategic time to payout out everyone what you're supposedly already earning and why would me questioning this be grounds for not only an instant ban but an instant removal of my post?

Whats the user name? I will check

I just edited my post. It is KryptiK

I just looked it up. This is a case where I 100% understand why the account was banned. if you would like to take this offline, I will address with you personally. Pls pm at HT. I have temporally unlocked the account.

If you know 100% why I was banned then I know 100% that we have absolutely nothing to talk about. It was very convenient for my post to be deleted and for me to be banned BUT it was much more convenient for you to completely ignore the very pertinent questions I just asked you. Good day sir.
volder

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:38:27 AM

PROVEN SCAM. PROVEN SCAM. PROVEN SCAM.

GAW_CEO only started coming on Bitcointalk when we are about to involve the authorities on their scam.

Why didn't they come before? Why does he even waste his time if he gets "$10,000,000" in sales every day? Because the miners don't exist!

If you trace your deposits and withdrawals you see it goes through a mixer. WHY would a legitimate company mix their transactions? Furthermore you can trace the mixer and find out they end up in a central address.. with ZERO mining activity.

100% of it is Ponzi, they have never had any mining payouts. Hashlets don't exist. GAW_CEO is spending YOUR money in chartered jets.

That's rich. Thanks for the laugh.   Roll Eyes

Regular Guy™
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:39:48 AM

And we are back to constructive and topical posts!  That moment of rational discussion lasted far to long
Rupture

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:40:19 AM

That's rich. Thanks for the laugh.   Roll Eyes

Post ONE mining transaction to GAW. Just ONE.

Can you do that? There is no logical reason that for months they cannot post a SINGLE transaction showing they are mining.

Occam's razor: They don't mine.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:54:15 AM

And we are back to constructive and topical posts!  That moment of rational discussion lasted far to long

I was about to say the same thing. Just over an hour and the trolling starts again. Maybe it would be a good idea to make this thread self moderated and remove the posts with the lowest quality?

That is not a good idea for the simple fact that you will be doing the very thing we've all been disgruntled with at HT. I understand you don't agree with some posts and may even be disgusted by them but that doesn't give you, me or anyone else the right to moderate them. I don't offer any other suggestions right now but I think it would be wise to at least consider what I've said.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:54:35 AM

And we are back to constructive and topical posts!  That moment of rational discussion lasted far to long

I was about to say the same thing. Just over an hour and the trolling starts again. Maybe it would be a good idea to make this thread self moderated and remove the posts with the lowest quality?

Should just change the name to Hash Talk also
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:07:03 AM

PROVEN SCAM. PROVEN SCAM. PROVEN SCAM.

GAW_CEO only started coming on Bitcointalk when we are about to involve the authorities on their scam.

Why didn't they come before? Why does he even waste his time if he gets "$10,000,000" in sales every day? Because the miners don't exist!

If you trace your deposits and withdrawals you see it goes through a mixer. WHY would a legitimate company mix their transactions? Furthermore you can trace the mixer and find out they end up in a central address.. with ZERO mining activity.

100% of it is Ponzi, they have never had any mining payouts. Hashlets don't exist. GAW_CEO is spending YOUR money in chartered jets.

That's rich. Thanks for the laugh.   Roll Eyes

As Gavin Andresen pointed out in his initial comment about Cloud Mining some four odd months ago, GAW could also utilize merkle sum trees to provide cryptographic proof of work to once and for all confirm that they are not operating with fractional mining,

That would not require them to disclose a mining address. It would require competent programming on GAW's part.

As Josh mentioned in this very thread, if they are running fractional mining, then Josh should be in jail for fraud.

(I do not pretend to understand what Gavin meant, but then hey, I don't run the blockchain. I do believe that he knows what he is talking about)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:26:58 AM

As Gavin Andresen pointed out in his initial comment about Cloud Mining some four odd months ago, GAW could also utilize merkle sum trees to provide cryptographic proof of work to once and for all confirm that they are not operating with fractional mining,

That would not require them to disclose a mining address. It would require competent programming on GAW's part.

As Josh mentioned in this very thread, if they are running fractional mining, then Josh should be in jail for fraud.

(I do not pretend to understand what Gavin meant, but then hey, I don't run the blockchain. I do believe that he knows what he is talking about)

Another way they could prove they aren't a fractional reserve/ponzi would be to give customers the ability to point the hashrate at any pool. (verify the hashrate via the pool readings.)

They wouldn't even need to disclose a mining address which mr hashking clearly wants to avoid at all costs.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:27:21 AM

That was pretty entertaining.  And i agree with the poster that stated it was ballsy for GAW_CEO to have a Q&A session on this forum.  Hopefully this will be the start of more Q&A's. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:28:25 AM

That was pretty entertaining.  And i agree with the poster that stated it was ballsy for GAW_CEO to have a Q&A session on this forum.  Hopefully this will be the start of more Q&A's. 

Yup, it went well - very productive and think Josh handled it well.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:33:09 AM

I think you need to open an account on freshdesk with the same email address as your account on zencloud.

Yea this has been done and someone has my ticket. Hoping they sort this soon so I can sell while my hashlets are still worth something & get the hell out of Dodge.

Just a heads up on the ticket system.  If they close your ticket, all you need to do is reply to it and it will reopen and get reassigned.  It's likely much faster than opening a new one, though I just read they have completed all open tickets.  Hopefully new ones will be handled far more quickly than the past.
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:52:16 AM

Just bumped here.

I don't come to bct these days- as its not productive here.
And I am glad i don't. Here as well I see the usual Big Red Bold text- people shouting and screaming and telling you they know it all. And they are here to save you all from the scams that there are in this world.

BCT is not the place to be. Sorry to say.

Anyways. Enjoy if you can.

Tada

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: