Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376879 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:13:32 PM

Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2n71hm/coinfire_hacked/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:15:31 PM

Yeah, they've been talking about it for a while.
Looks like they are fighting fire with fire, pun intended.  Grin

This might backfire Smiley

Nice one, but it maybe it wasn't them. Josh is asking people to cease fire Wink
Here's the thread https://hashtalk.org/topic/19467/play-by-the-rules/2

If anything is to blame then it's his own aggressive response to the article. It's amazing how he enjoys his following so much yet doesn't see how agitated HT folks get when he posts something like that. If he just said something like "There are factual errors in the article and we are working with coinfire to clarify a few things so please wait before drawing conclusions, and by the way there is doubleboosthash for the next 20 minutes and your paycoins will be worth $200 in 2018", this would have been forgotten and everyone would be back to discussing their future riches. It's nice of him to ask now to "play by the rules", but how about thinking before opening the big mouth. Karma is a funny thing, no kidding.

BTW even though the karma tweet is gone here are the responses:

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/536628304892416000
http://i.snag.gy/AR3Ft.jpg

Agreed. He riles up the mob, and then when they attack he calmly placates and acts like people who hacked were in the wrong. WTF? Didn't he say he would use the warchest? Doesnt that include hacking?

Does anyone know when you will be able to trade the HP for Paycoin and then the paycoin to btc? Or that hasn't been released yet?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 11:20:27 PM

https://coinfire.cf/ seems to be back under the control of the owner. Now in some kind of maintenance mode.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 11:25:06 PM

Does anyone know when you will be able to trade the HP for Paycoin and then the paycoin to btc? Or that hasn't been released yet?

HP should convert to PayCoin in 2 or 4 weeks. The timeline is really vague about that. Round 2 (which is HP) ends in 2 weeks but then it was mentioned that the "blockchain" will be available at the end of Round 3, which ends in 4 weeks. I doubt they can convert HP to PayCoin without having a functioning blockchain, but maybe they would just put up a number on ZenCloud that you wouldn't be able to withdraw or do anything else with it.

PayCoin to BTC is even less clear.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:59:50 PM

HP should convert to PayCoin in 2 or 4 weeks. The timeline is really vague about that. Round 2 (which is HP) ends in 2 weeks but then it was mentioned that the "blockchain" will be available at the end of Round 3, which ends in 4 weeks. I doubt they can convert HP to PayCoin without having a functioning blockchain, but maybe they would just put up a number on ZenCloud that you wouldn't be able to withdraw or do anything else with it.

How can Round 2 last for 2 weeks? Everyone with Hashpoints will convert them the second they're able to. They are completely worthless as they are. OR is he letting them all mine HP's for another 2 weeks during Round 2 so he still doesn't have to pay out BTC?.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 12:07:00 AM

How can Round 2 last for 2 weeks? Everyone with Hashpoints will convert them the second they're able to. They are completely worthless as they are. OR is he letting them all mine HP's for another 2 weeks during Round 2 so he still doesn't have to pay out BTC?.

Yes, we are mining HP for two more weeks and we are very happy about it because it means more PayCoins at $4 price.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:10:55 AM

Yes, we are mining HP for two more weeks and we are very happy about it because it means more PayCoins at $4 price.

WE?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 12:16:29 AM

WE?

Yes, we, GAW customers, whose righteous anger burns down websites of infidels.

I may have forgotten to add a yellow thingy or two, don't hold that against me.  Cool
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:18:31 AM

WE?

I may have forgotten to add a yellow thingy or two, don't hold that against me.  Cool

Touche  Grin

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:27:39 AM

WE?

LOL. I got out completely 3 weeks ago, with profit, and went to LTCGear. I am very happy making 15% of my investment each week directly deposited into my Cryptsy account where I can hold my LTC for a higher conversion rate to BTC.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:42:47 AM

Hacking Coinfire, shit just got real.. Lots of talk about it in some chats and on social media. I think this was a bad idea to hack them.

A lot of these sites are ready for your lawyers, lets see how far this goes.

GAW Miners Continue Scam While CoinFire Is Defaced

Posted on November 23, 2014 by cazalla
Yesterday CoinFire published an article titled "Is GAW Miners lying about partnerships? Telling statements from Walmart, Amazon, Target and More" in which some of the claims made by Josh Garza are proven to be false, specifically:
"I will say on a general level, we're working on getting Hashlets into mainstream stores, it won't be long before you'll walk into Target and see hashlets, it won't be long before you go on wallmart.com, we're *unintelligible* with the largest etailers in the country, that's our main strategy.. is to actually get em in mainstream stores."
As is typical of scammers, they always have an excuse which taken at face value appears plausible. Josh Garza is now claiming that the partnerships cannot be disclosed by either himself or partners due to non-disclosure agreements. This of course ignores the fact that Josh Garza is the only person who has claimed such deals are happening. Garza responds:
"First, since most of you did your homework and figured out who some of the partners of our company will be, (since we met with them earlier in the week,) then you can connect the dots on how we're able to connect with large merchants……
Second, I already over-stepped our NDA once by disclosing partnerships, and I won't do it again. All I will say is that if any company announced our partnership, they would be in violation of their NDA with us, too. We will respect and honor our agreements until the time that we can disclose them."
This all began with Josh Garza claiming Hashlets would appear in stores such as Target. In an attempt to cover up his obvious lies, Josh clearly confused his fake, non-existent miners1 with a debit card, claiming that it's actually Paycoin, another scam, that will be accepted by tier-one merchants, saying:
"Paycoin will be able to be used at tier-one merchants, either directly or through a debit card in the coming months."
All of the drama culminated today with the CoinFire website being defaced by someone claiming to be a GAW Miners customer. The defacement reads:
"THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO WRITE ABOUT A COMPANY A BUNCH OF LIES RECONSIDER IT ASSHOLES. THE CUSTOMERS MIGHT NOT LIKE IT."
Qntra has previously pointed out the obvious lies by Josh Garza. GAW Miners are a scam and Homero Joshua Garza is a fraud.
Placing an order with Bitmain with the proceeds from selling fake cloud miners is not proof you're a legitimate business, Josh Garza. ↩
This entry was posted in Fraud, Scams. Bookmark the permalink.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:14:38 AM

WE?

I may have forgotten to add a yellow thingy or two, don't hold that against me.  Cool

LOL. I got out completely 3 weeks ago, with profit, and went to LTCGear. I am very happy making 15% of my investment each week directly deposited into my Cryptsy account where I can hold my LTC for a higher conversion rate to BTC.

So this is who finances your hate campaign. Smiley

I had a good laugh seeing you tell Josh your hashtalk name and saying you were wrongly banned for polite posts. It didn't take you long to show how polite you really are Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

WE?

I don't hate. GAW thoroughly disgusts me and I find Josh to be a deplorable character on every level. With that said, you might want to sell your, what I'm sure is a vast collection, hashlets and come on over to LTCG where you actually mine coins and get paid out. Better yet, you just stay at GAW and go down with the ship. I really do feel sorry for you. I'm not sure if your medication isn't working or you've just run out. Please crawl upstairs from mommy's basement and have her fill your prescriptions already.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:23:47 AM

I am still holding my hashlets whatever, but soon as I can get out I am gone.   Ive had enough of the fluff and bullshit that is hashtalk and its supporters.  

You can really tell that gaw has been mindful about trying to get noobs on board and into this pseudo mining game.   I swear most of the people on there have an average age of about 20 and iq of about 70 as they aren't showing me anything that doesn't support my theory.

That is the mob mentality on there and drowns out just about everyone.  Josh has setup hashtalk to be a self serving community where by the wrong thing said can cost you money that you mine via down votes.  So that means the dumbshits of the forum will outnumber you and change the dynamics of the forum on how to communicate and act accordingly.

Do it as an experiment next time you get on, start a brand new account and post something that paints gaw in the best light and you will be up voted big time, soon as you have a concern or ask a question watch the down votes flow in (will be more than up votes I promise)  

Now josh rewards the ass lickers/brown noses of the forum who spout only good shit about it, so you can imagine what this has done, now everyone wants to be a ass licker for a possible reward.

I don't hate. GAW thoroughly disgusts me and I find Josh to be a deplorable character on every level. With that said, you might want to sell your, what I'm sure is a vast collection, hashlets and come on over to LTCG where you actually mine coins and get paid out. Better yet, you just stay at GAW and go down with the ship. I really do feel sorry for you. I'm not sure if your medication isn't working or you've just run out. Please crawl upstairs from mommy's basement and have her fill your prescriptions already.

Also are you guys aware that even ltcgear is dropping faster then a brides nighty.

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:24:30 AM

WE?

I may have forgotten to add a yellow thingy or two, don't hold that against me.  Cool

I had a good laugh seeing you tell Josh your hashtalk name and saying you were wrongly banned for polite posts. It didn't take you long to show how polite you really are Wink

Hey moron, I posted here exactly what I posted there. Go back and read before you make any more dumb fucking comments. I made nary a single impolite post and I beg you to go to HT and read every single one of my posts. KryptiK. I was instantly banned for reposting what rootdude posted here about Zenpool
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:26:43 AM

With that said, you might want to sell your, what I'm sure is a vast collection, hashlets and come on over to LTCG where you actually mine coins and get paid out. Better yet, you just stay at GAW and go down with the ship.

I agree, LTCgear is a much better paying ponzi scheme, but GAW has lasting potential due to the cult mentality combined with the shitty payouts.
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:28:07 AM

With that said, you might want to sell your, what I'm sure is a vast collection, hashlets and come on over to LTCG where you actually mine coins and get paid out. Better yet, you just stay at GAW and go down with the ship.

I agree, LTCgear is a much better paying ponzi scheme, but GAW has lasting potential due to the cult mentality combined with the shitty payouts.

This
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:29:13 AM

WE?

Hey moron, I posted here exactly what I posted there. Go back and read before you make any more dumb fucking comments. I made nary a single impolite post and I beg you to go to HT and read every single one of my posts. KryptiK. I was instantly banned for reposting what rootdude posted here about Zenpool

You two should start your own thred and duke it out. Spare us the insults. Any admin in the house?Cheesy

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:29:21 AM

Anyone want to crowd fund a 'anonymous' fund to have gawminers dox'd and find out the companies real info?
It would feel nice to know they aren't scamming people anymore.

Fuck off idiot I have money in there and if you get that done and I lost it all, I would come after you all because you want to find out information that is already in the public domain. Anonymous dont have time for your petty demands/questions you tool

LOL was that meant to be a threat from you to GAW LOL

Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:31:09 AM

Anyone want to crowd fund a 'anonymous' fund to have gawminers dox'd and find out the companies real info?
It would feel nice to know they aren't scamming people anymore.

Fuck off idiot I have money in there and if you get that done and I lost it all, I would come after you all because you want to find out information that is already in the public domain.

Why would you lose money because somebody doxes a company that holds it? But I agree, doxing them won't prove if they are mining or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: