Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376881 times)
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:33:01 AM

Anyone want to crowd fund a 'anonymous' fund to have gawminers dox'd and find out the companies real info?
It would feel nice to know they aren't scamming people anymore.

Fuck off idiot I have money in there and if you get that done and I lost it all, I would come after you all because you want to find out information that is already in the public domain.

Why would you lose money because somebody doxes a company that holds it? But I agree, doxing them won't prove if they are mining or not.

Are you simple ? I am free to sell my hashlets and primes at anytime.  If the site goes down I cant, and if gaw decides fuck this and dont come back online then where is my money now ?

But I digress I am giving the idiot publicity for his stupid claim that he has no clue on even how to do it, or who to speak too more like just some 16 year old hurling insults that he has no clue about.  I dont take what he said as anything to be worried about personally, just some little faggot being mouthy for the sake of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 02:00:03 AM

Also are you guys aware that even ltcgear is dropping faster then a brides nighty.

And it will drop even more next week because LTC is going down the drain. But with hashlets paying one satoshi a lot of people don't think twice about jumping from GAW to LTCG. I just hope they don't get sucked into reinvesting all their profits into LTCG, because that thing has almost as many red flags as GAW.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:16:19 AM

I am still holding my hashlets whatever, but soon as I can get out I am gone.   Ive had enough of the fluff and bullshit that is hashtalk and its supporters.  

You can really tell that gaw has been mindful about trying to get noobs on board and into this pseudo mining game.   I swear most of the people on there have an average age of about 20 and iq of about 70 as they aren't showing me anything that doesn't support my theory.

That is the mob mentality on there and drowns out just about everyone.  Josh has setup hashtalk to be a self serving community where by the wrong thing said can cost you money that you mine via down votes.  So that means the dumbshits of the forum will outnumber you and change the dynamics of the forum on how to communicate and act accordingly.

Do it as an experiment next time you get on, start a brand new account and post something that paints gaw in the best light and you will be up voted big time, soon as you have a concern or ask a question watch the down votes flow in (will be more than up votes I promise)  

Now josh rewards the ass lickers/brown noses of the forum who spout only good shit about it, so you can imagine what this has done, now everyone wants to be a ass licker for a possible reward.

I don't hate. GAW thoroughly disgusts me and I find Josh to be a deplorable character on every level. With that said, you might want to sell your, what I'm sure is a vast collection, hashlets and come on over to LTCG where you actually mine coins and get paid out. Better yet, you just stay at GAW and go down with the ship. I really do feel sorry for you. I'm not sure if your medication isn't working or you've just run out. Please crawl upstairs from mommy's basement and have her fill your prescriptions already.

Also are you guys aware that even ltcgear is dropping faster then a brides nighty.

Jacques . the graph you are citing does not account for the multiplications at LTCgear ever 6 weeks which have added an addition 25-55% of your existing hashrate.  The graph also does not take int account any reinvestment strategy.

If you graphed hashlets you would see that they are falling in performance just as all miners including ltcgear but they are current 1% as profitable as ltcgear.
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:17:33 AM

Dox'ing them would prove if they're doing illegal things or not with our hard earned money.
Anonymous won't listen to me? You don't know who you're talking to.

We will find out what is going on with Gawminers, openly scamming individuals out of their BTC isn't a step forward for the cyptrocurrentcy... especially when you dump every BTC you earn (Josh, stop dumping your BTC with your hot wallet, its pretty obvious.)

Here we go another wanker who thinks he is important, when he is a nobody with a noob account.  LOL you kids make me laugh with your baseless threats and "do you know who I am " bullshit. Go and get fucked.

Go back to your basement and jerk off to mily cyrus or  jen lawrence, its all you are good at.

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:18:31 AM

I am still holding my hashlets whatever, but soon as I can get out I am gone.   Ive had enough of the fluff and bullshit that is hashtalk and its supporters.  

You can really tell that gaw has been mindful about trying to get noobs on board and into this pseudo mining game.   I swear most of the people on there have an average age of about 20 and iq of about 70 as they aren't showing me anything that doesn't support my theory.

That is the mob mentality on there and drowns out just about everyone.  Josh has setup hashtalk to be a self serving community where by the wrong thing said can cost you money that you mine via down votes.  So that means the dumbshits of the forum will outnumber you and change the dynamics of the forum on how to communicate and act accordingly.

Do it as an experiment next time you get on, start a brand new account and post something that paints gaw in the best light and you will be up voted big time, soon as you have a concern or ask a question watch the down votes flow in (will be more than up votes I promise)  

Now josh rewards the ass lickers/brown noses of the forum who spout only good shit about it, so you can imagine what this has done, now everyone wants to be a ass licker for a possible reward.

I don't hate. GAW thoroughly disgusts me and I find Josh to be a deplorable character on every level. With that said, you might want to sell your, what I'm sure is a vast collection, hashlets and come on over to LTCG where you actually mine coins and get paid out. Better yet, you just stay at GAW and go down with the ship. I really do feel sorry for you. I'm not sure if your medication isn't working or you've just run out. Please crawl upstairs from mommy's basement and have her fill your prescriptions already.

Jacques . the graph you are citing does not account for the multiplications at LTCgear ever 6 weeks which have added an addition 25-55% of your existing hashrate.  The graph also does not take int account any reinvestment strategy.

If you graphed hashlets you would see that they are falling in performance just as all miners including ltcgear but they are current 1% as profitable as ltcgear.

Dude, I am invested in ltcgear too, and I an not this boased to their ponzi scam too.

https://ltcgearcalc.com/

Here is where I got this chart from.
anderl

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:19:32 AM

Anyone want to crowd fund a 'anonymous' fund to have gawminers dox'd and find out the companies real info?

Fuck off idiot I have money in there and if you get that done and I lost it all, I would come after you all because you want to find out information that is already in the public domain.

Why would you lose money because somebody doxes a company that holds it? But I agree, doxing them won't prove if they are mining or not.

Are you simple ? I am free to sell my hashlets and primes at anytime.  If the site goes down I cant, and if gaw decides fuck this and dont come back online then where is my money now ?

But I digress I am giving the idiot publicity for his stupid claim that he has no clue on even how to do it, or who to speak too more like just some 16 year old hurling insults that he has no clue about.  I dont take what he said as anything to be worried about personally, just some little faggot being mouthy for the sake of it.

Strange that you are willing to take such a high risk for so little reward.
anderl

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:23:36 AM

Dude, I am invested in ltcgear too, and I an not this boased to their ponzi scam too.

Jacques, I know where you got the chart from, but if you knew that it did not provide all the information about LTCgear why would you post it and risk making your evidence un-credible?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:36:01 AM

WE?

Yes, we, GAW customers, whose righteous anger burns down websites of infidels.

I may have forgotten to add a yellow thingy or two, don't hold that against me.  Cool

LOL. I got out completely 3 weeks ago, with profit, and went to LTCGear. I am very happy making 15% of my investment each week directly deposited into my Cryptsy account where I can hold my LTC for a higher conversion rate to BTC.

So this is who finances your hate campaign. Smiley

I had a good laugh seeing you tell Josh your hashtalk name and saying you were wrongly banned for polite posts. It didn't take you long to show how polite you really are Wink

Hey moron, I posted here exactly what I posted there. Go back and read before you make any more dumb fucking comments. I made nary a single impolite post and I beg you to go to HT and read every single one of my posts. KryptiK. I was instantly banned for reposting what rootdude posted here about Zenpool

You two should start your own thred and duke it out. Spare us the insults. Any admin in the house?Cheesy

I already PM'd suchmoon and apologized. I have been trying to settle this via PM with bitgeek but surprise, he never replies. I gave suchmoon my word that i will never reply to bitgeek again. He can continue to dig his own grave without me.
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:42:16 AM

Jacques, I know where you got the chart from, but if you knew that it did not provide all the information about LTCgear why would you post it and risk making your evidence un-credible?

hahaha are you paid to believe that ltcgear isnt a ponzi ?  Hahahahahahaha I know full well it doesnt provide everything, but its pretty much accurate for the last 4 weeks.  I posted it because that IS what is happening...my evidence is credible and has confirmed that it has been that way.

LOL

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:43:18 AM

Strange that you are willing to take such a high risk for so little reward.

Strange that you fall for one ponzi after another.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:02:43 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 03:45:42 AM by elrugrim

LTC is an amazing Ponzi!  It's great when you get in on them early and have a positive ROI.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:10:23 AM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-to-launch-paycoin-media-tour/

"Part of the problem is companies like Butterfly Labs, KnC and others have tainted the industry and caused so much distrust with their actions. Now people in this industry treat you as guilty until we prove otherwise. I am doing business my way. We have lawyers and are directly in touch with the FCC, SEC and are hiring more compliancy officers and are in touch with all the different agencies to make sure we are in compliance. We are putting up millions of dollars and have a large customer and investor base that put their trust in us. We are not going to do this the wrong way and let everyone down. People that are detractors nothing will sway them. We can have them all come and go through everything and see it all and they will still say something is not right or we are hiding something."

This gave me a little relief, what do you guys think?
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:20:38 AM

"Part of the problem is companies like Butterfly Labs, KnC and others have tainted the industry and caused so much distrust with their actions. Now people in this industry treat you as guilty until we prove otherwise. I am doing business my way. We have lawyers and are directly in touch with the FCC, SEC and are hiring more compliancy officers and are in touch with all the different agencies to make sure we are in compliance. We are putting up millions of dollars and have a large customer and investor base that put their trust in us. We are not going to do this the wrong way and let everyone down. People that are detractors nothing will sway them. We can have them all come and go through everything and see it all and they will still say something is not right or we are hiding something."

Sounds like damage control, not due diligence on Josh's part. If Josh had instead said: "we have been working overtime for the past 3 weeks to meet registration deadlines with SEC for this unregistered security I have been running," then I would have thought this might end well.

Every noticed that he never anticipates or addresses these issues before they become gigantic publicly held concerns? Instead, he waits for customers or ex-customers to voice legitimate legal concerns, then three months later finally has a statement claiming that someone with a law degree told him everything is fine.

Same goes for the Paycoin debacle, or anything else. The community is responsible for most of the strategy and thinking that goes into GAW policy. Josh claims they will release over a billion USD of coins, someone uses math to show that is a moronic idea, Josh changes the plan in the next "whitepaper" and reduces the amount by a considerable margin.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:24:42 AM

They couldn't hire enough devs or good enough ones and had to have members of HT read and edit Paycoin's "white paper". They can't even hire enough people for support. Why would you think they're hiring more compliancy officers? It seems like they don't have any at all to begin with.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 04:41:26 AM

Figured since everyone was making an appearance, I wold too Smiley

First,  I am curious. Why doesn't the whole "tell the truth" thing apply both ways? You guys demand GAW is truthful and transparent, yet you guys are not. You have posters literally just making things up. For example, that Scott guy has resorted to just making up facts, without a shred of proof. Most here don't bother to do any real research and present any real facts.

For example, I consistently see you guys talk about "every" person that talks negatively getting censored, yet there are negative comments about us all over the place on the HT. Additionally, I just counted all the people that have ever been banned by me, and its less then 100 users, which represents less then 1% of the active users there. How is that "everyone"?

Notice that when I defend the companies position, I typically use numbers and facts. Most of the posters here just make things up, focus on what supports their position and ignore the things that don't. You guys were all over our TOS with it mentioned virtual miners, and now that it references physical miners, no one brings it up anymore? Focus on what makes us look bad, and ignore the things that don't.

Not to mention most of the posters here buy from us! if we are so bad, why would you want to do business with us?

If you think we are violating securities laws, and the team of attorneys and all the investor relationships are are forming are some how missing that, then report us. But why keep talking about it? You guys honestly think its more believable that with all the capital and visibility we have that it makes more sense for us to be breaking the law and scamming people, then us building this company to sell for billions one day? Again, you just choose to ignore what makes your view make sense, and make up the missing information.

You guys still claim we have no miners, based on what proof? Because I refuse to not disclose my total Hash rate? Right......it makes more sense to believe that I don't really have any (despite all the pictures, etc) and for some reason I spend millions on miners that I never hook up. Then to believe that I don't disclose it for competitive reasons? And you guys wonder why I do not not address any of your questions?

Secondly, you guys claim that many of the posters on HT are like a cut, but what are you guys? You guys can not stand to hear anything pro GAW just as much as the posters on HT can not hear anything against GAW. I have seen people, literally, just post their opinions about us on reddit in a neutral way and get down-voted to the point there post dont even show. How is that different then anything you guys do here?

I just find it ironic that about half the points that get made on here are all about being transparent and accepting of other different perspectives when the posters here are just as biased.

I would happily answer any question that someone has when they are actually looking for an answer, not a way to drive their own agenda. But look at it from my view, how can I do that with the way things are handled here? The bottom line is, you guys only hear what you want to hear. Just like you claim HT users do.

Whether you guys believe it or not, I want the same thing you guys do. For crypto to be successful.

Anyways, its unlikely I will respond here again given they way you guys typically handle things here. And to most it will not make a difference, but to some, maybe it will. Minimally, anyone new thinking about doing business with, can read this, then come to their own conclusions.
  " Secondly, you guys claim that many of the posters on HT are like a cut, but what are you guys?  "  I think you might have wanted to say  " Secondly, you guys claim that many of the posters on HT are like a cult, but what are you guys? "  If that is what you ment to say then i will take some btc as donation  send to following address thanks      1Ey9neiKMvhGFWFiLbPtbTxCSg41dYrjwk   

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
MOB

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:45:55 AM

They couldn't hire enough devs or good enough ones and had to have members of HT read and edit Paycoin's "white paper". They can't even hire enough people for support. Why would you think they're hiring more compliancy officers? It seems like they don't have any at all to begin with.

That's the other thing. Josh has not hired a compliance officer, let alone "more" of them. They put their first job posting out 9 days ago seeking one. No way is one already hired and done with the SEC interfacing.

Ad is still up, does not look like it has even been filled yet: http://www.indeed.com/job/chief-risk-and-compliance-officer-crco-efe57191577e613c

Again, clearly Josh ignored the fact he was running an unregistered security until 9 days ago, then thought "oh shit!" when reading the forums. Josh does not have the experience to run a business like this, assuming this was ever meant to be a truly legitimate business.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:58:48 AM

Something peculiar I found:

25k new customers in a week is a large increase for any company. Can you tell CCN more about how that went?

We remember the day when we thought we would have 5000 miners on the platform, and that would be huge. Now the scale is massive and growing all the time. We will be bigger than CEX.io in less than one month. They are the biggest cloud mining company in the world. And we’re just getting started. Projections have us at a couple million miners by the end of next year.

The majority of our customers order between $500 and $1500 per month in Hashlets.

Let's assume they "know" they will have at 25k customers per week, that would mean after ~100,000 customers they will be bigger than cex.io.

Cex.io has 324,883 active traders so GAW must have around 225,000 customers.

112,500 customers * $500/customer = $56 million dollars (per month).

How much hashlet's could you buy for $56 million dollars might you ask?

Genesis hashlets ($0.6/gh) = 94 PH/s

Multi hashlet ($7/mh) = 8,000 GH/s

Zen hashlet ($15/mh)= 3733 GH/s

Hashlet prime ($50/mh) = 1120 GH/s

By comparison the largest sha-256 hardware manufacturer as of now (Bitfury) only has 27 PH/s.
MOB

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:00:47 AM

Stop using logic and drink some beer Jimmothy.
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:01:32 AM

That's the other thing. Josh has not hired a compliance officer, let alone "more" of them. They put their first job posting out 9 days ago seeking one. No way is one already hired and done with the SEC interfacing.

Ad is still up, does not look like it has even been filled yet: http://www.indeed.com/job/chief-risk-and-compliance-officer-crco-efe57191577e613c

Again, clearly Josh ignored the fact he was running an unregistered security until 9 days ago, then thought "oh shit!" when reading the forums. Josh does not have the experience to run a business like this, assuming this was ever meant to be a truly legitimate business.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHA
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 05:07:54 AM

" Secondly, you guys claim that many of the posters on HT are like a cut, but what are you guys?  "  I think you might have wanted to say  " Secondly, you guys claim that many of the posters on HT are like a cult, but what are you guys? "  If that is what you ment to say then i will take some btc as donation  send to following address thanks      1Ey9neiKMvhGFWFiLbPtbTxCSg41dYrjwk   

I think he recently hired someone on HT to check his posts and fix errors. Which is not a bad idea actually. Just needs to be extended this to other media as well. His tweets are often abysmal.

BTW you did a typical grammar nazi slip here: "ment"  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: