Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376806 times)
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:37:22 PM

I think taking the flame war from Bitcointalk and Hashtalk over to third party articles is very childish, talk your side on here and there, it makes crypto look bad for all parties.

Childish? So we should allow innocent people to not hear the truth and not say a single thing? You can't possibly be serious. What it makes, is more informed people that don't fall prey to a scam.
It's a debate that it's a scam, there is NO proof that is the issue. If there was 100% proof then by all means, but Gaw is not Butterfly labs, they have always paid out correctly.

Actually, no they haven't always payed out correctly. There have been quite a few screwups over the past few months.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:38:59 PM

I think taking the flame war from Bitcointalk and Hashtalk over to third party articles is very childish, talk your side on here and there, it makes crypto look bad for all parties.

Childish? So we should allow innocent people to not hear the truth and not say a single thing? You can't possibly be serious. What it makes, is more informed people that don't fall prey to a scam.

So you want to protect innocent people by telling them that: "GAW is bad because I think they are bad and they are scam because well... they suck, just because I think that. And I love to see posts like that: "GAW is definitely a scam, they must be, they are trying to do something that no one ever have done before so it is Ponzi oh, and a scam and many people are suffering also small cats'.

You are obviously not too bright and you choose to read and comment on only what you like.
clanbake

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:40:26 PM

It's a debate that it's a scam, there is NO proof that is the issue. If there was 100% proof then by all means, but Gaw is not Butterfly labs, they have always paid out correctly.

Really? "they have always payed out correctly"? So you can somehow show me that they payed me out correctly? Because last time I checked, they did not and when I asked about it they told me to fuck off and closed my tickets, all 30 (+/-) of them. Go back to Hashtalk, and stop mixing all that Vodka with your Kool-aid. All of you, seriously.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:44:44 PM

I am just reading the BLOG (I thought it was like going to be on the front page of WSJ or maybe in one of the mostly read sections like Markets, Business, etc). It turned into a total disaster, like a typhoon hit it haha. Hey tell your boss-man to hold off his dogs because the shills made the trolls look good on this one.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:56:06 PM

Who can guess which is the "15 MW" datacenter and which is the 10MW one?

^ 15MW

I can totally see why GAW thinks these pics are sufficient. /s
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:59:26 PM

4:03 pm November 25, 2014
Jack Oneil wrote:
Be sure to look at other forums and not just the official GAW forum to get a better idea of the company.

4:07 pm November 25, 2014
AetherCollector wrote:
GAWESOME!

4:09 pm November 25, 2014
tankjnr wrote:
This coin really does go further than that of bitcoin. The best thing too, GAW will not own the coin straight out of the blocks, they will compete for it. This my friends makes it a further winner.

BoB wrote:
Great to see the company getting the exposure it deserves. CEO is very active part of the community on their forum and I'm expecting great things from them.

Cremp wrote:
It should be noted that they do NOTE host their own forum. Let alone have a sysadmin over it. Goes to show how little they care about customers.

4:11 pm November 25, 2014
2xm wrote:
I am excited to be involved in this project as a customer. I love and appreciate what Josh is doing for the mining community, especially those of us who can think out of the box and appreciate innovation instead of being mired down by regimented/outdated views about cryptocurrency.

4:14 pm November 25, 2014
Gava wrote:
Nice article Mr. Casey, can be a bit confusing at times but does seem to get the point across. It really does help GAW establish itself as a real player in the Coin market and not just mining anymore. The exposure will be great, pretty excited to see where this goes and how it all plays out.

4:15 pm November 25, 2014
rootdude wrote:
This IS going to happen - and it is going to take crypto mainstream. The bridge Mr. Garza is building between traditional and crypto markets is going to be a game changer.

Jerry Steinfeld wrote:
Here's Stuart Fraser's GAW investment at work:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/canaan-vt/THJFBNV4MIFIR075C

Captain Obvious wrote:
I am proud and excited to be on the ground floor of such an awesome project. GAW is a very unique company that is doing really great things for miners and crypto. These are exciting times!

4:16 pm November 25, 2014
Sburn wrote:
Thanks WSJ for this article! The future of GAW’s Paycoin, with Josh Garza at the helm, is looking very positive right now. A breath of fresh air to see a firm so focused on their customer’s success.

4:17 pm November 25, 2014
rootdude wrote:
Mr. Garza has set his mind on building the bridge between traditional and crypto markets - this IS going to happen, and all the believers in cryptocurrency are going to benefit from it, regardless of their doubts.

4:20 pm November 25, 2014
Rudolph Kessington III wrote:
This is a blog, he told us it was going to be posted on front pages of major sites?
Time for me to get out of this ASAP, too many lies with this CEO.

4:21 pm November 25, 2014
Maureen Zweig wrote:
There was a recent article calling into question Mr. Garza's integrity. Here is a link: https://coinfire.cf/2014/11/22/is-gaw-miners-lying-about-partnerships/

4:23 pm November 25, 2014
Hopeful wrote:
To inform the outside observer, GAW currently exists in a whirlwind of controversy within Bitcoinland for their established pattern of making very large claims that tend to either evaporate or get delayed indefinitely when it comes time to deliver. It is difficult to find a company more reviled on the official bitcointalk forums than GAW and its CEO, Josh Garza. Take Josh's PR statements in this article (and what I wrote) with a healthy dose of sodium.

4:24 pm November 25, 2014
Bitcointalk wrote:
There are two sides to every story, hashtalk is highly moderated and they will ban you for even questioning what a hashlet even is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 is where the truth lies,

I hope this article gets seen by the feds and we finally get to the truth.

4:26 pm November 25, 2014
Bitcointalk wrote:
You can to remember that Josh pays his users on his forum for being positive.

4:27 pm November 25, 2014
William wrote:
Paycoin has partnerships with major top tier retailers. With a market capitalization of $250+ million you'd better get in now while you still can

4:30 pm November 25, 2014
EvilPanda wrote:
GAW and Mr. Garza personally have a long history of late deliveries, unfulfilled promises, and outright lies. Check out their previous big thing, called the Vaultbreaker. Check with customers who invested in their hashlets advertised as Bitcoin miners are now being forced onto this unproved PayCoin that will not even exist for another month. Check their "forum" linked in the article, it's full of almost religious fanaticism. Any inconvenient questions asked in the forum get deleted and members get banned. Check any source outside of hashtalk forum and outside of GAW's press releases and you'll get a more balanced picture of what this company is about.

4:32 pm November 25, 2014
coinophrenic wrote:
Trolling aside, this is something crypto-currency has needed since the Bitcoin genesis block:

Controlled currency supply to stabilize valuation.
Responsive transaction times suitable for use in the real world.
Innovative blockchain technology.

Call me shill if you will but this is an exciting push forward. I'm on board!

4:35 pm November 25, 2014
Gava wrote:
Just a thought, for all the naysayers please post reputable links citing these issues and controversy. Hearsay is just that. It has no merit whatsoever. Coinfire for one is a farce of a site, example of a similar political site "The blaze". Anyway, just saying facts would be nice, otherwise keep them on Bitcoin Talk and Reddit.

4:36 pm November 25, 2014
Bill wrote:
Wow so many haters. I have been with GAW since the beginning. Love it and Josh. Do not let the haters influence you. They are probably competitors and wil try to do anything to kill GAW off.

4:38 pm November 25, 2014
Volder wrote:
Gawminers / Zencloud and Paycoin will probably be the biggest cryptocurrency scam of 2014/2015.
Unfortunately their scam will make the newer bitcoin crowd think that bitcoins are a scam and it will draw bad attention to bitcoins.

I rather use gyft and bitcoins than a coin founded by a company with a clear history of lies and the fact that they have to pay their users to post positive things on their forum and on here.

STAY CLEAR, DO YOUR RESEARCH!

4:40 pm November 25, 2014
Bitcointalk wrote:
Im thinking of retirement, im a bit out dated and the new way that this coin will refresh the image of crypto is fantastic, the hashtalk forum is more in tune with factual information.

Great work wjs look forward to follow ups in January

4:41 pm November 25, 2014
Paul wrote:
I don't know why all the negativity, I have made a very large profit and am about to make a lot more since I invested in GAW back with my first 1.3MH Fury. Even if Paycoin does half what I think it will I am going to make more from GAW than I do at my IT job just with Paycoin alone.

4:42 pm November 25, 2014
Steve wrote:
I'm disappointed that WSJ would post this without doing any research about the company. Within the Bitcoin community, GAW is widely known to be scamming it's customers.

4:44 pm November 25, 2014
Dave wrote:
Trolls that keep posing nonsense 1 suggestion go to OKCoin exchange and use the 20x leverage the faster you are out of crypto the better

4:46 pm November 25, 2014
sciborg wrote:
I have been with GAW for a long time, and have 100% faith in the company and appreciate the innovations that Paycoin is being launched with. I have also noticed that any very successful company always seems to draw out the best and the worst kinds of people

I have only the highest regards for GAW,Josh Garza, and the community at Hashtalk and am looking forward to the Paycoin launch

4:46 pm November 25, 2014
B-ware wrote:
Take care, the posts in Hashtalk forum are very heavily moderated and people are paid to upvote the CEO's and his supporters posts and get banned when they disagree or ask uncomfortable questions.

Josh Garza, the CEO, has a very long record of breaking his full-mouthed promises and delaying or botching up the few feature launches that did happen.

Vaultbreakers, a highly efficient hardware miner were never released.

Prime Buyback, which was announced and promised, got endlessly delayed until a community driven market was put in place where customers sell to each other and pay a 10% fee to GAW just for the honor of using it.

Zenpool was announced to be the most profitable pool in the world and hasn't been for a long time and fees were promised to be lowered so no miner would ever become obsolete and always make a profit, which is simply a lie.

I could go on, but it's quite unnecessary, these red flags should be obvious enough for any intelligent investor.

4:47 pm November 25, 2014
suchmoon wrote:
That's right, use the "haters" and "trolls" rhetoric, that will surely prove your point.

As to the article, while I understand this is just a blog post based on GAW's press release, it's really disappointing to see that no real due diligence was done before publishing it and the only linked source is the notoriously sterilized GAW's own forum.

How can anyone take seriously a product that offers a two-week return on investment and 5-fold profits within a month. A product that the CEO himself called a "voucher". But don't let me get in the way of your future riches. Good luck.

4:49 pm November 25, 2014
Bill wrote:
Pay their users to post positive things? That does not even make sense. If GAW was a scam why would users be paid to, as you say lie? If that were true, they would not have customers. I have made a lot of money on their miners. Way more than I have put in. Yes, DO YOUR RESEARCH. Do not listen to haters. It amazes me there there are so many people trying to hurt a truly great company that has done everything they have said they were going to do. Crazy to me.

4:53 pm November 25, 2014
rudedude wrote:
GAW and PayCoin supporter core seems to be comprised of those who invested in Hashlets at $16 and are now enjoying the $40 market price, hoping the same will happen with PayCoin. You need to ask though how that $40 price point was achieved. It certainly isn't based on any realistic hardware cost (it would be less than $10), and is based entirely on promises.

4:55 pm November 25, 2014
astrodoom wrote:
Every industry needs innovation. Good luck to Mr. Garza and his attempt to bring useful features to crypto-currency!
Bitcoin mining has started towards the realm of liquid cooled and immersion cooling of hardware. This coupled with electric costs means that data-centers and cloud mining are/were a natural and inevitable progression. It's good to see a company with so much stake in the game try to innovate rather than just sit on their profits.

Jon wrote:
Actually GAW miners has fulfilled their promises in every way and my ROI couldn't be better. I am excited to be a part of this and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

nixminer wrote:
I've made a lot of money with this company and that is all that matters at the end of the day.I've been upset at them for different things but they have always worked through the problems and delivered a profitable product. I can't complain and this ICO is me some more profit.

4:56 pm November 25, 2014
Kool-aid wrote:
Beware of the users who are directed by Gawminers to post positive reviews here,

These people are delusional.

4:58 pm November 25, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
GAW and its supporters have a lot of high hopes for Paycoin - as they should. They are doing many things right with a new coin launch (sidechain, stake, no pre-mine). Its rare you see any coin launch that has this much force behind it.

5:00 pm November 25, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
This comment section is a joke.. People with concerns gets called trolls by people who blindly trust Josh and then gets called shills by the people with concerns.

You should try to understand each other point of view instead of calling names people you disagree with.

Seriously, you guys are reporting the comment you made here in this thread https://hashtalk.org/topic/19799/wsj-article just to seek attention of other members and prove that you're a member of the "club" and i can easily understand why some people are pissed off by this.
Many times i had to refrain myself of posting on Hashtalk, thinking about if i was going to be rejected by other users just by having questions and concern and not following the trends, this is not a pleasant ambiance and that's the first time i face this in the cryptoworld.

Please, let's not start a pro-gaw vs con-gaw war, cryptoworld don't need this..

5:00 pm November 25, 2014
Chris wrote:
This looks like a paid advertisement. Is it?

5:01 pm November 25, 2014
CEO wrote:
Its sad when the CEO of a company has to urge their customers to post positive reviews on a blog post.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19799/wsj-article/99

I would avoid this company with a "180,000-foot" pole.

bitgeek wrote:
There is a coordinated effort to post positive comments for this article. Check it out and think if a legitimate honest business really needs to employ subterfuge like that:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19597

Anonymous wrote:
GAW and its supporters have a lot of high hopes for Paycoin - as they should. They are doing many things right with a new coin launch (sidechain, stake, no pre-mine). Its rare you see any coin launch that has this much force behind it. and I'll be joining that force.

5:02 pm November 25, 2014
Jack wrote:
I can say from experience that treatment from Mr. Garza and the few on Hashtalk have been extremely abusive. If you do not shout how great thou art you will have a summary execution. There has been promises after promises after promises and none have happened. The followers on Hashtalk refer to Mr. Garza as Gawd, and at times reminds me of a cult. I still have products there because if I sell them I will take a huge loss due to the fact he has repeatedly dropped prices to sell and get more investors stuck. If you think they have not payed forum members to go out and defend him look at the last offering of a hashlet that sells for $1000 and up. I am not calling into question of Paycoin but of the person behind it. He has lied about a lot of things and if he lies about the small things what does that say about bigger things? I question your treatment of fellow Hashtalk members who for one reason or another are no longer around.

5:04 pm November 25, 2014
Jack wrote:
I can saw from experience that treatment from Mr. Garza and the few on Hashtalk have been extremely abusive. If you do not shout how great thou art you will have a summary execution. There has been promises after promises after promises and none have happened. The followers on Hashtalk refer to Mr. Garza as Gawd, and at times reminds me of a cult. I still have products there because if I sell them I will take a huge loss due to the fact he has repeatedly dropped prices to sell and get more investors stuck. If you think they have not payed forum members to go out and defend him look at the last offering of a hashlet that sells for $1000 and up. I am not calling into question of Paycoin but of the person behind it. He has lied about a lot of things and if he lies about the small things what does that say about bigger things? I question your treatment of fellow Hashtalk members who for one reason or another are no longer around.

5:06 pm November 25, 2014
ViK wrote:
I can say as the Project Lead of badbitcoin.org, that GAW are almost unique, in that we have NEVER had a complaint or report about them, not even a fake bad report.
We have invested in Hashlets and are happy with the service. If Paycoin does what it says in the white paper, then we see it as the MP3 of Bitcoin, superfast transactions, solid support and a true bitcoin 2.0
There are hundreds of scamcoins - produced by sillycoin valley, that have no future whatsoever, bitcoin has no role as a day to day currency, but is a fantastic 'gold type' store of high value.
Paycoin is the first credible day to day cryptocurrency.
Ignore the trolling about GAW, we go on facts.
ViK - Project Lead. Badbitcoin.org

5:11 pm November 25, 2014
djcarlos000 wrote:
The real investor of cryptocoins we trust on Gaw system im on it from the beggins of GAW Company and I get my ROI of every product that I bought.
Thanks, WSJ for put the company on the boards. The investors regard it.

5:14 pm November 25, 2014
rootdude wrote:
Dig ViK. Glad we have some other of the luminary voices of reason in the Bitcoin community coming through with some level-headed comments.

Oh look i can type any name wrote:
Clearly these comments are mixed. You have people on one side of a fence and others on another. Just maybe read the article, its about a coin that is decentralised and therefore not owned by anyone but the people. So stay on focus of what the article is about. You can mine and use this coin without ever being a customer of GAW if you so wish.

If you want to be a customer look oast everyone. Pick up the telephone and call them. Ask your questions, maybe drop by for a visit. Guess what they will answer your questions, why? Becuase they are real and are moving away from the old saying of "thats not how we do it". The negative comments are not backed by facts it is simply their view for what ever reason.

BitTreasury wrote:
GAW Miners are doing a fantastic job in the evolution of crypto currency with their new Paycoin. What this new coin does is take crypto to the next level by addressing all things that have held Bitcoin back from going mainstream. With its speed of transaction and price stability mechanisms, Paycoin is ideally placed for global adoption.

5:15 pm November 25, 2014
Gaw`s Investor wrote:
Im Gaw customer, and I can put my hands in the fire on both sides for GAW. THanks for the good job!!

5:15 pm November 25, 2014
War wrote:
I can only speak for my wallet. GAW has been good to me, hasn't let me down yet, where other companies have. I've just about broke even, thats a win in my book. More than I can say for other investments in other companies.

5:19 pm November 25, 2014
Daffy wrote:
If all that matters at the end of the day is making money than there are plenty of other illegal enterprises you can "invest" your money in for a far greater return in a far shorter time. The fact that a few have made money from GAW does NOT make them a legal nor an ethical business. Josh has created a cult of followers that, with blind faith, believe anything and everything he says. They question nothing and are swiftly silenced and banned from his self-owned and self-moderated forum if they attempt to. STEER CLEAR OF THIS PONZI!

5:23 pm November 25, 2014
FormerGAWker wrote:
GAW is out right terrible. I made money when I bought hashlets back at $16 but the more I learned about the company the more concerned I was. When they started making updates to Zencloud they had dozens of bugs. And big bugs that would lose hashlets, over charge, under charge. GAW locked everyone's account and rolled the whole thing back. When anyone raised concern they were banned. How is that for customer service.

I've been banned twice because I complained about bugs and pressed for them to do better testing. When I was banned I tried to sell off my hashlets. GAW started locking my account anytime I tried to make a withdrawal of my funds. I had to go through their support to get my own money several times over weeks, because they thought I was exploiting.

I just got sick of it. If you complain or raise concern you are banned off their forum. It becomes much harder to get support. The CEO keeps saying how profitable their mining it but If you try to mine with zen hashlets GAW charges you over 90% of what you earn as a maintenance fee. There are better products and service out there that have better returns for miners. Don't waste your money here.

5:25 pm November 25, 2014
Jan wrote:
I have been a GAW customer for a long time and I just can't understand why so many people want to knock them. I don't know of any other company that engages with its customers as frequently as they do. The vision and innovation they show is a joy to be part of and I am confident that time will prove the doubters of Paycoin wrong.

5:27 pm November 25, 2014
GAW_CEO wrote:
I can't wait to sell my investment of Paycoins to the noob public at $20.

5:29 pm November 25, 2014
Daffy wrote:
I think I got an imposter here.

5:29 pm November 25, 2014
William wrote:
Hashtalk users are paid with hashpoints when they get an upvote. This encourages them to continue the cheerleading for paycoin. I have seen many users banned for questioning the paycoin model or the ability of GAW to administer it. There's a history of bugs and erratic customer support. Currently some users are unable to withdraw their earnings --again. I just can't see a money processing system being successful here.

5:32 pm November 25, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Good article and thank you Mr. Casey for taking the time to write it up. I personally believe in GAW and the amazing happenings that are getting ready to take place. Bringing Paycoin to mainstream users/customers in a positive manner is something that will benefit all of crypto currency, not just Paycoin.

A quick comment about the folks who choose to continually be negative, GAWminer, like any other company, especially one that grew as fast as this one, will always have folks who are unhappy or don't buy into the premise that this can be real (try looking up complaints about other successful providers of goods and services...they pretty much all have a certain amount of negativity due to the fact that you can't make everyone happy all the time).

Like any other investment or purchase, one should always research before making a decision and feel comfortable with their choice.

5:32 pm November 25, 2014
RewtDood wrote:
https://ounce.me/blog/is-gaw-miners-on-the-brink-of-going-full-ponzi/

5:33 pm November 25, 2014
Not_a_Moron wrote:
Jan i hope you LOSE everything you own to this moron Josh he a complete Morn smart one but a moron.

djcarlos000 wrote:
I can see that 1 or 2 trolls are making a lot of post with the names of Founder and Important users of GAW, writting bad thing... please guys don`t loose your time puting fakes about Gaw Company. THE REAL CUSTOMERS ARE SOO HAPPY

Someone who wants to help Jan. wrote:
Jan, you don't understand why people are 'knocking' them because you're being brain washed daily on hashtalk and are unaware of any outside world, on bitcointalk, litecointalk or any other normal forum, you're not banned for speaking the truth and asking questions.

Please educate yourself before you're brainwashed into taking out loans to buy paycoins with the promise that you'll become rich with them. If its too good to be true, IT IS.

I feel bad for anyone who frequents on hashtalk, you guys need to explore different forums so you learn the truth.

5:34 pm November 25, 2014
General Flynt wrote:
To all the haters on here you do nothing but throw up accusations on here that are complete lies. WSJ backs up stories with facts so this is not the place for you. In my experience with Gaw they have delivered on all of their promises which I cannot say for any other company I have dealt with in the bitcoin world.

This is not the company you should be going after when we have Alpha Technologies , KNC, Butterfly labs etc to worry about. The cryto currency world needs more companies like GAW if you want any of this to ever go mainstream.

5:35 pm November 25, 2014
trevor wrote:
Yea the locking of accounts for no reason not allowing to withdraw your own money for weeks during the time of a good BTC rise then finally allowing funds to be withdrawn long after BTC crash. Probably made a pretty penny off everyones Bitcoins they had locked up.. everytime they lock or prevent withdraws for days I get the feeling that they are robbing peter to pay paul and you have to wait for your turn. I highly recommend do not leave any money on Zencloud.If you make a fuss on getting your money out either you are ignored or silenced.

5:35 pm November 25, 2014
FormerGAWker wrote:
GAW moderators and staff frequently scour the Hashtalk.org forum. Many critical threads have been removed, and people with concerns banned and have all their posts removed. GAW cheerleaders actively downvote anyone with concerns practically resulting in a ban. If you aren't saying good things about the company you are not wanted there. All the intelligence people with good critiques and engaging discussion have left. Now all that are left is customers that stroke Josh's ego.

5:36 pm November 25, 2014
Daffy wrote:
It's your alter ego. The one that's intelligent and logical and isn't completely absorbed by greed.

5:37 pm November 25, 2014
NOPE_I_TRY_TO_SAVE_PPL wrote:
@djcarlos - nice one buddy, but quite the opposite. go back to HT and drink more kool aid.

BEWARE PEOPLE - THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL, DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

BTW - where is the source code fro this PayCoin/ScamCoin? Oh, right.. it's virtual too so it doesn't exist.. LOL

Daffy2 wrote:
It's your alter ego. The one that's intelligent and logical and isn't completely absorbed by greed.

nixminer wrote:
You guys can keep your rusty Titans and rotten Apples,I think I'll stick with the 4:1 returns I'm getting from GAW.

5:39 pm November 25, 2014
Funny Is It Not wrote:
I love how the Hashtalk users are using their HT names so they can get credit from the almighty Josh for their shilling. If that wasn't enough, they post on HT what they put here so they can get a pat on the head.

5:39 pm November 25, 2014
FormerGAWker wrote:
I had my withdrawls locked for over 2 weeks while BTC prices were falling and all my calls for support were ignored. I lost a good deal of money when my accounts were locked. I wanted to complain but I was afraid that they would ignore future requests for support so I kept quiet until I was able to get all my BTC out.

I was so thankful to finally have my funds out that I didn't bother complaining about the lose of value. It was like having my money held hostage. For all the distributed paycoin talk GAW still holds your money and they can do anything they want with it. For that I stay far away from GAW and their terrible products/projects.

5:40 pm November 25, 2014
Leader 1 wrote:
A LOT OF CEO OF BROKEN ENTERPRISES COMMENTING HERE HAHAHA!!!

5:41 pm November 25, 2014
PayCoin wrote:
oh hey where is the source code for this Paycoin located? Oh.. Right.. it's virtual too... So it doesn't exist either. gotcha.

IOTW - Buyer Beware, do your homework, as you can see from the comments, it's very lopsided. and i'm not a troll, just someone who doesn't want this to implode as it appears to be doing already.

5:41 pm November 25, 2014
Simon wrote:
@djcarlos000 I am Real Customer and I am not happy in the least.

5:42 pm November 25, 2014
Bill wrote:
I think we all need a group hug. Glad to see so many people here that want crypto to work. Everyone take a deep breath and let people do what they want to do and quite trying to fix everything.

5:46 pm November 25, 2014
i_discover_ponzies wrote:
This is cool. now MTJOSH and his kiddymods can't delete or ban this post.
MTHashtalk.org and MTGAW are crumbling into pieces for a long time already.

5:46 pm November 25, 2014
Previous Customer wrote:
Most of the "trolls" here are previous customers that were lied to, had BTC held hostage, was sick of the hashtalk cult, or got banned for either voicing an opinion or asking a simple question.

5:47 pm November 25, 2014
Daffy wrote:
Well I'm not going to praise GAW in response to all the hate that is flying around. But posting hate in my name is just plain sick.

Oh and yes I'm the Real @Daffy.

5:49 pm November 25, 2014
FormerGAWker wrote:
Paycoin doesn't do anything innovative. Its just a hybrid of a few good ideas cobbled together and the result is something mediocre. In the end its a company run centralized coin that goes against what the cryptocurrency movement was about, distributed competition which creates an emergent altruism of trust. Everyone keeps saying you have to have faith in the coin But to do that you have to accept that only the richest people will have control of the coin. Even the public mining component was coded to be "less profitable" that hashlet miners. They coded a coin that caters to elitism. Its just the old financial institution wolf dressed in a bitcoin sheep skin.

5:51 pm November 25, 2014
Volder wrote:
I took the honor of saving a web page that has been deleted from the hashtalk moderated forum.

Here you go folks.

"Word is, today is Media Blitz day... Troll Hunters Unite!"

http://archive.today/0Wciu#selection-769.1-769.58

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY.

Miner wrote:
( . Y . )

WHERE IS wrote:
the source code for this coin? where are the developers? ANYONE??!!

5:53 pm November 25, 2014
Bernard Madoff wrote:
There are two groups of people posting these comments: Normal people, and people who bought into a get rich quick scheme and are now trying to lure more people in hopes that GAW's Ponzi will pay off for them.

5:54 pm November 25, 2014
Adam wrote:
Can people stop posting, everything has been said three time already, these post are giving the whole crypto scene a really bad image. It like children unable to play together shows how young this industry is and how far we have to go before anyone outside of crypto will take it seriously

5:54 pm November 25, 2014
showproof wrote:
Here is the million dollar question. Can any of you trolls show any actual proof of your claim? And no, reddit post is not evidence. No facts, no proof. Just made up jumbo

Now that we got that out of the, this is an organized attach by GAWs competition. Do some research. Just about every troll user name here goes back to the group thats been doing this all over the place.

Instead of compete, they hire trolls like this to try and discredit a company. Its sad to see, they are holding back the industry.

5:55 pm November 25, 2014
trolls wrote:
you trolls make me sick

5:56 pm November 25, 2014
Volder2 wrote:
@Volder so you mean this link that ain't been deleted keep on posting bs you are showing yourself up https://hashtalk.org/topic/19597/word-is-today-is-media-blitz-day-troll-hunters-unite

5:58 pm November 25, 2014
Proof wrote:
The proof is in your own forum and your unexplained positivity.

6:04 pm November 25, 2014
Reality wrote:
Any normal person could spend a couple hours on hashtalk to soon realize there is something very weird going on.
There is no free speech on that forum as Josh wants to hide any truth behind his company to his customers.
At least people are now checking bitcointalk before buying in @ gawminers and they're realizing the truth.

We are not trolls, we are a group who doesn't like seeing people getting scammed, we've seen the same scenario happen over and over.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

6:07 pm November 25, 2014
TheReaper wrote:
Cantor Fitzgerald seems to believe this isn't a scam. Good enough for me. Clearly they have more knowledge and expertise in this field then I do.

6:11 pm November 25, 2014
Mpat120 wrote:
Just posting before my user name is stolen for nefarious purposes. I guess folks dont know their own name and have to use someone elses.

6:12 pm November 25, 2014
Volder wrote:
@Volder2 I think the link you provide has been deleted or you need to sign in to read it, look and you will find.
Its sad to see this company scam all these people out of their cash, most are very young and are using their parents credit cards, lets not forget the illegal charging of customers credit cards. So many red flags with this company. Please do your research before buying into any Crypto-Currency, buy bitcoin that is the most solid Crypto-Currency for now and for a long time if you want to invest in crypto.

6:12 pm November 25, 2014
Jane wrote:
@showproof you all ask for proof and offer none in return. My comments are treatment of Gaw customers and what they have done up to this point. Can you deny locking of accounts and denying withdraws for weeks at a time? can you deny the constant banishment of customers who are upset at the way they have been wronged for one thing or another? Can you deny customer service that ignores trouble tickets for weeks if not months? Can you deny all the promises made by Mr. Garza that have not come true? from primes on sha-256, to Zenpool payouts, to never having a obsolete hashlet and list goes on. Can you deny that customers are shadow-banned by Mr. Garza when they post something about things they see wrong? I can keep going.. Not everyone here is a member of BTC some are scared customers of Gaw who do not want their accounts locked, miners disappearing and money withdraw held for weeks

6:13 pm November 25, 2014
Daffy wrote:
No hate little buddy. Just the truth. What's sick is your undying blind faith in the name of greed.

6:15 pm November 25, 2014
nixminer wrote:
So bitcointalk is behind this.Yep,I'm sure no ones ever been scammed on that site.

6:16 pm November 25, 2014
Bubla wrote:
TheReaper, I think you have to learn to read. I do not think Cantor Fitzgerald is investing, but you can try to word it that way like Mr. Garza does. Let me quote what is said in the article, "Backing Mr. Garza is Stuart Fraser" Please read and let me know if you missed anything, I would gladly help you understand the true meaning not what Josh tells you.
Good day

6:19 pm November 25, 2014
Proof wrote:
You want proof that gawminers isn't a scam but there is no proof that they're legit either.

6:23 pm November 25, 2014
BitTreasury wrote:
Hmmmm don't you think Cantor Fitzgerald would do their research before backing a new coin? f course they would!

6:24 pm November 25, 2014
Gava wrote:
Alright I'm done after this, but most of the hate is clearly from the same group of users on Reddit/Bitcoin Talk it's pretty absurd. Again show proof from a reputable source and not a Reddit discussion or just stop. There is no reason to hate on a company so much that you aren't even involved with. If you WERE involved and or banned/locked at one point, it was because you were trying to scam or discredit the company to begin with. They don't just ban or lock someone out for speaking their mind. There's plenty of respectful posts asking questions or questioning certain ideas, they DO NOT get removed because they are made in a respectful way. If you come out swinging, throwing accusations and cursing the company then yeah you're going to get banned, it's as simple as that. Tact and respect will get you a long way.

6:27 pm November 25, 2014
coinophrenic wrote:
WSJ better allocate some more disk storage to keep up with this love-fest!

6:30 pm November 25, 2014
Jimbo wrote:
Oooh! Trolls have helped us reach 100 comments in record time!

6:32 pm November 25, 2014
ColdSpirit wrote:
LOL So many trolls, many paid by competitors and other just following them! For aliens sake, eat a cookie and travel to Mars! (WARNING: One Way trip only!!)

6:35 pm November 25, 2014
Jimbo wrote:
Oooh! Gawminers have helped us lose $100's of dollars in record time!

6:36 pm November 25, 2014
Calm down and love all coins wrote:
/\__/\
(='.'=)
(")_(")

6:40 pm November 25, 2014
nixminer wrote:
Did the trolls only paid for first fifty post?

6:42 pm November 25, 2014
DwightK wrote:
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim! Millions of families suffer every year!

6:48 pm November 25, 2014
Thefootlong wrote:
8============>

6:50 pm November 25, 2014
TheReaper wrote:
TheBubla, I think it really doesn't matter since Stuart is a partner in cantor Fitzgerald, and is still more knowledgeable about his then I am or any other troll on here. You do what you want with your money, I'll do what i want.

6:51 pm November 25, 2014
Aristotle wrote:
So now Bitbeat is in the business of typing up press releases for Ponzi schemes?

6:52 pm November 25, 2014
Jane wrote:
@Gava not true, many are banned because of the blind faith cultists downvoting to oblivion. for any post that goes against the grain. I have witnessed this on dozens and dozens of posts that was in fact posted respectfully.
Your accusation that if you was banned was because you did some kind of scam I find offensive and completely wrong, just as its the same for haters making claims that also was wrong. You can not point out the thorn in someone else's eye and ignore the log in your own.

6:52 pm November 25, 2014
nobody wrote:
is trolling here on behalf of their 'competition' - it is former customers of GAW, that's it. do your maths again. this company has about 7 red flags on the SEC scam list - go check it yourself.

galdur

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:00:19 AM

Sorry about that, couldn´t resist.

welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:09:56 AM

Even the GAW soldiers couldn't save this one!! Grin
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:11:33 AM

I hope most people realize that the general public rarely reads the comments at the bottom of a story.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:25:24 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 12:35:48 AM by I_IZ_CEO

Coinfire

Remember when Josh said Coin Fire didn't reach out? We did. Here is the ticket. It was emailed to him personally, on the ticket system, and via press@gaw.

Edit, plus email

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:30:55 AM

I hope most people realize that the general public rarely reads the comments at the bottom of a story.

True but the general public won't be reading it.
galdur

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:45:20 AM

It reads much better here.

galdur

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:51:24 AM

Thats kind of shitty for a CEO of a emerging company to lie and then threaten?
WTF

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:55:36 AM

Thats kind of shitty for a CEO of a emerging company to lie and then threaten?
WTF

How many sockpuppets are you gonna make?

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:58:14 AM

I wonder what pearls of wisdom we have in store tonight

https://hashtalk.org/topic/19822/november-25-2014-at-9-pm-eastern-you-see-where-all-this-is-going/
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:00:22 AM

My point was that posting comments for your own enjoyment is fine but doing so hoping it will hurt GAW is a waste of time.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:12:40 AM

My point was that posting comments for your own enjoyment is fine but doing so hoping it will hurt GAW is a waste of time.

The same can be said about comments hoping to help GAW so I still don't see your point.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:21:52 AM

When the coin opens to the public on Jan. 2 with what Mr. Garza says will be an anticipated market capitalization of $250 million, the company will partly back that with a store of fiat currency worth around $100 million.
http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/11/25/bitbeat-gaw-miners-to-launch-bitcoin-challenger-paycoin/

It took bitcoin 4 1/2 years to achieve a market cap of $250 million and GAW expects their coin to achieve that in 3 months (whitepaper to market)?

This makes 0 sense.

You cannot just create $250 million out of thin air.  Markets just don't work like that.
clanbake

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:35:50 AM

Really? "they have always payed out correctly"? So you can somehow show me that they payed me out correctly? Because last time I checked, they did not and when I asked about it they told me to fuck off and closed my tickets, all 30 (+/-) of them. Go back to Hashtalk, and stop mixing all that Vodka with your Kool-aid. All of you, seriously.
Yeah i have been here a lot longer than you and have an actual reputation around here, so why don't you try not to act like im some fucking troll from hashtalk.

I don't give a fuck you you think you are, you seem like you have the same problem Josh does to that respect. Fuck off, and stop lying.
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:40:32 AM

Yeah but millenials go straight for the comments because tl;dr. So there is that.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: