Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376858 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:13:13 PM

I read that forum. I thought someone was starting to question the problem. Unless the OP got way out of hand in more then one post. I did not see anything there to ban for. I could understand people calling troll when Zencloud was running at the high end. But right now people should be listening and learning. Most things I have read are not trolling but trying to Cover peoples butts. So they dont get stuck.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:13:26 PM

The only Problem I see with GAW right now is they Keep pushing out the Conversion from HP to Paycoin. Its like someone stated before its like the state farm commercial. I got a dollar for you. With the dollar hanging off the end of the fish hook. How blind do you have to be to see the hook keeps going out more and more.

There is no substantive difference between HashPoints and PayCoin at the moment. Who cares when it "switches?" Right now, they're just different names for the same thing. It's like if he's pushing back the date to convert from pennies to dollars.

What matters is the Dec 19th date for being able to sell PayCoin for BTC. If there's no "switch" by then, or if the BTC can't be directly withdrawn, or if anything, really, that keeps people from liquidating happens, there will be a hard market shock.

The switch from HP to PC is meaningless. That's not the thing that matters.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

I have read one page on this post and I could not read anymore.  A lot of you I am not sure your either bitter or children.

How many of you have supported a coin that lets be honest has failed?

How many of you have lost money?

I bet a lot of you.

Well I know GAW customers who have not lost any money.  In fact until a month ago.  Everyone was making money at GAW.

Now Josh and his team knows as well as most of you know.  Most pools and coins are slowing down or not making any profit now.   So they have created a new coin and not just a coin a system where they is no difficulty.  They have put millions into this (unlike all past coins) Yes its all new (and some old) yes they is a chance it will fail.  But with the money behind GAW they are trying to bring crypto to the masses.

This is all good for the Crypto World.

So grow up or step back.
i am wondering what 1 page was it that you read out of the 167 to come in here all froggy, not important i suppose. In any case yes you are right i am sure alot of people including me have bought new coins and lost some money. The difference is the new coins was that new we new can fail or we can make some cash. With this is like dude acts like he is god and is making up more and more ways to delay people from getting the money but hell has no problem getting new people to enroll and they being doing it for so long. In any case if you got some of that gaw fortune to spread around feel free to send some to   15WjeBwVoDgYMPzvMksjf8cmByJQ7zFE3x    and i will make sure i buy me some awesome gaw gear

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:17:35 PM

The Problem I see with GAW right now(and yes I am sure there are more) is they Keep pushing out the Conversion from HP to Paycoin. Its like someone stated before its like the state farm commercial. I got a dollar for you. With the dollar hanging off the end of the fish hook. How blind do you have to be to see the hook keeps going out more and more.
lol that was me that said that lol i am shocked someone remembered that i posted that like 40 pages ago. Still i think it is the same concept in my opinion  Cool

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

The only Problem I see with GAW right now is they Keep pushing out the Conversion from HP to Paycoin. Its like someone stated before its like the state farm commercial. I got a dollar for you. With the dollar hanging off the end of the fish hook. How blind do you have to be to see the hook keeps going out more and more.

There is no substantive difference between HashPoints and PayCoin at the moment. Who cares when it "switches?" Right now, they're just different names for the same thing. It's like if he's pushing back the date to convert from pennies to dollars.

What matters is the Dec 19th date for being able to sell PayCoin for BTC. If there's no "switch" by then, or if the BTC can't be directly withdrawn, or if anything, really, that keeps people from liquidating happens, there will be a hard market shock.

Has he said Dec 19th will be when you can sell for BTC or was that just when the conversion for HP to Paycoin is supposed to happen? 

Doesn't matter cuz it will never happen. There is no PayCoin and probably will never be a PayCoin. Even crap like FLIRT had a much smoother opening that this GAW imaginary crap. Just keep pushing it back and getting the lemmings to "invest" (or is that throw away) more money.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:22:08 PM

HP to PC is important because we keep mining HP until conversion, and we won't be able to mine HP (or PC) after that's done. So postponing that date is giving everyone more PayCoins, which doesn't make any sense at all, given their boasting about no premine, limited availability, high demand from big investors etc.

I have a feeling there are technical issues behind this, and the postponement is supposed to make everyone happy (yay, more coins).
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:24:38 PM

I have a feeling there are technical issues behind this, and the postponement is supposed to make everyone happy (yay, more coins).

That's my thought as well. The development is behind schedule, so they have to keep putting off the introduction of the actual coin.

Although, if they just don't release a wallet, they can just relabel HP as PC, divide all amounts by 400, and do the "conversion" without an actual coin in existence. I'm not sure what technical issue would prevent that.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:25:38 PM

Has he said Dec 19th will be when you can sell for BTC or was that just when the conversion for HP to Paycoin is supposed to happen? 

It's the BTC date here: http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/376190/GAW-Timeline/

HP to PayCoin was supposed to happen on November 24, then December 8, now "end of POW stage" in "little over two weeks", so it might be around the same date.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

HP to PC is important because we keep mining HP until conversion, and we won't be able to mine HP (or PC) after that's done. So postponing that date is giving everyone more PayCoins, which doesn't make any sense at all, given their boasting about no premine, limited availability, high demand from big investors etc.

They are premining it now. Said so somewhere and also "testing" a public mining pool. That is where GAW is supposedly getting the coins to give the lemmings, excuse me, GAWdicts who are "mining" (waiting around) for daily HP handouts. I want to see a wallet and a public blockchain explorer before I believe this coin is real.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:34:11 PM

During the Q&A session jmordica avoid to respond technical questions and act quite weirdo, someone able to read body language can easily say that. There is something wrong with all that shit. Actually there are lots of wrong things in that shit.

But I still believe if there is a coin (maybe there would be no coin, and they are just lying, I am not even sure about that) whatsoever, I believe if there is a coin I am able to sell it at the beginning to some of those believers

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:34:54 PM

The Problem I see with GAW right now(and yes I am sure there are more) is they Keep pushing out the Conversion from HP to Paycoin. Its like someone stated before its like the state farm commercial. I got a dollar for you. With the dollar hanging off the end of the fish hook. How blind do you have to be to see the hook keeps going out more and more.

That is only the most recent "tip of the iceburg".  I have been with GAW since almost the beginning the the pattern is pretty darn black and white by now...

(1) It started with hosted miners, sold by GAW and hosted for "free" (included in price for one mont to one year when purchased through GAW).  GAW promised many features to the hosting that never materialized.  Power outages and network problems mean lots of down time or partially working miners (which, in fairness, Josh provided compensation for in the form of store credits for me at least).  No features ever materialized.  Lots of problems with various pools (compatibility).

(2) GAW started zencloud as an upgrade to their hosted miner solution.  They claimed to have a new datacenter where all the power problems would be solved, and new software with all the  bells and whistles (to come).  Pools on zencloud were limited but were promised to open up.  Josh offered to switch me over for "free" to the new "beta" platform.  Miraculously, transferring a hosted miner from the old crummy data center to the new Zencloud datacenter took only minutes.  Must have some fast runners over there.

(3) Shortly thereafter, Josh announced hashlets.  Originally marketed as the next evolution of mining.  All owners of hosted miners were offered the opportunity to "upgrade" to hashlet mining.  Oh, and new features promised for Zencloud hosted mining?  Forget it.  Pool choice narrowed and development (if it was ever in development at all) stopped.  Upgrading hosted miners from Zencloud to hashlets was virtually compelled if you wanted to make any money and use the new "zenpool" which at the time was returning 2-4x what LTC mining was returning.  That lasted for only 2-3 weeks at which point zenpool become the same crap as other pools, but by then most folks had "upgraded" from hosting to Primes.

(4) After "upgrading" from hosted miners to hashlets, Josh started to come clean that, in fact, unlike with the alleged hosted miners, mining on hashlet via the listed pools did not result in any actual mining on those pools.  Instead, profits from from other activities like coin ICOs and renting of servers.

(5) After Zenpool tanked after only a few weeks, and Josh's promise to bring profits back to mining on Zenpool failed to materialize, we suddenly have the annoucement of Hashbase and Hashcoin aka Paycoin.  And, as predicable as the sun rising, Josh offered a new scheme to bring back profitability: mining Hashpoints which will convert into Paycoins.  Viola, and now we are completely off mining since hashpoints are nothing other than loyalty points.

(6) Now, as you point out, owners are forced to "upgrade" to Hashstakers and to use their loyalty program points (aka Hashpoints) to buy Paycoins to "stake" for 3-6 months while Josh works out his next plan.

Good luck to all of the poor folk who have fallen for this. I have whiplash now from just remembering all the twists and turns.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:36:22 PM

They are premining it now. Said so somewhere and also "testing" a public mining pool. That is where GAW is supposedly getting the coins to give the lemmings, excuse me, GAWdicts who are "mining" (waiting around) for daily HP handouts. I want to see a wallet and a public blockchain explorer before I believe this coin is real.

I do not believe there will be a public mining pool. Not going to happen.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:36:57 PM

During the Q&A session jmordica avoid to respond technical questions and act quite weirdo, someone able to read body language can easily say that. There is something wrong with all that shit. Actually there are lots of wrong things in that shit.

But I still believe if there is a coin (maybe there would be no coin, and they are just lying, I am not even sure about that) whatsoever, I believe if there is a coin I am able to sell it at the beginning to some of those believers

Nobody looked comfortable during that Q&A. They are all hiding shit.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:37:51 PM

Haha just skimmed through the BS again. So the CEO is a very generous guy, he just gives out 1 paycoin to every prime hashlet owner. That is apparently 500k PayCoin and as we all know, they will be worth at least 20$/pc

No he's giving a paycoin to every prime hashlet that is upgraded to a prime staker i believe. Its incentive to move off the mining liability. Its then no cost to him because paycoins are made from thin air... he's literally inventing money.

He mentioned recently that there are 120k Primes (well, not that number directly, but it was implied in some other numbers he was throwing around). So not quite $10m, but around $2.4m.

Still a HUGE amount to just give out for no other reason than to provide an incentive to switch and perhaps stir the Market. If that doesn't qualify as bait I don't know what would. Good luck to everyone cashing out that gifted paycoin.
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:42:14 PM

Only problem is you wont be the only one.  Will they be able to sustain that dump?  

They won't so first come first serve. I will try to be fast. Because, I am sure there would a technical problem for preventing people dumping it just after market opening. So if I am able to sell all in 1 minute, I can get away with my BTC Smiley

That's my plan, if this won't work out. I won't be sorry. Already dump all my primes and only a quarter of my zens left will dump them as well, at that night just after Josh lock those Prime owners into the cage

By the way thanks all of you guys for helping me to understand the situation

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:00:25 PM

If there is a public pool my hopes are that we'll be getting a BTC diff decrease if enough people redirect their hash temporarily!
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:01:45 PM

If there is a public pool my hopes are that we'll be getting a BTC diff decrease if enough people redirect their hash temporarily!

There will be no public pool because it requires transparency that they do not want you to have.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:03:23 PM

You know theres a problem with a company when threads on bitcointalk/litecointalk and reddit question the legitimacy of said company gets more traffic than their censored forum.

I think the only people left on hashtalk are individuals who either don't know better or are too far in to pull out now.

Josh has a lot of fake hashtalk accounts and twitter followers, he is trying to make people believe he is someone significant, which he isn't.

Its funny how a company (I'll quote Josh here) with "100k" customers and "1000-2000" new customers a day has such little forum traffic and their Live Youtube feeds only get a 400-500 viewers and some of the viewers aren't customers.

I'm starting to believe that more people hate gaw than actually love it, and that should be an alarm to pull out now and take out all the BTC you can.

Paycoin will never overcome BTC... not with someone like Josh leading it.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:06:29 PM

There will be no public pool because it requires transparency that they do not want you to have.

Wishful thinking on my part  Wink
coinGeek

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:41:00 PM

This well stated history is worth bumping.

My takeaway is that the the next step always looks more attractive that the last one turned out to be. If you're trapped on the treadmill keep an eye open for the exit I say (like $50 primes maybe?)  

That is only the most recent "tip of the iceburg".  I have been with GAW since almost the beginning the the pattern is pretty darn black and white by now...

(1) It started with hosted miners, sold by GAW and hosted for "free" (included in price for one mont to one year when purchased through GAW).  GAW promised many features to the hosting that never materialized.  Power outages and network problems mean lots of down time or partially working miners (which, in fairness, Josh provided compensation for in the form of store credits for me at least).  No features ever materialized.  Lots of problems with various pools (compatibility).

(2) GAW started zencloud as an upgrade to their hosted miner solution.  They claimed to have a new datacenter where all the power problems would be solved, and new software with all the  bells and whistles (to come).  Pools on zencloud were limited but were promised to open up.  Josh offered to switch me over for "free" to the new "beta" platform.  Miraculously, transferring a hosted miner from the old crummy data center to the new Zencloud datacenter took only minutes.  Must have some fast runners over there.

(3) Shortly thereafter, Josh announced hashlets.  Originally marketed as the next evolution of mining.  All owners of hosted miners were offered the opportunity to "upgrade" to hashlet mining.  Oh, and new features promised for Zencloud hosted mining?  Forget it.  Pool choice narrowed and development (if it was ever in development at all) stopped.  Upgrading hosted miners from Zencloud to hashlets was virtually compelled if you wanted to make any money and use the new "zenpool" which at the time was returning 2-4x what LTC mining was returning.  That lasted for only 2-3 weeks at which point zenpool become the same crap as other pools, but by then most folks had "upgraded" from hosting to Primes.

(4) After "upgrading" from hosted miners to hashlets, Josh started to come clean that, in fact, unlike with the alleged hosted miners, mining on hashlet via the listed pools did not result in any actual mining on those pools.  Instead, profits from from other activities like coin ICOs and renting of servers.

(5) After Zenpool tanked after only a few weeks, and Josh's promise to bring profits back to mining on Zenpool failed to materialize, we suddenly have the annoucement of Hashbase and Hashcoin aka Paycoin.  And, as predicable as the sun rising, Josh offered a new scheme to bring back profitability: mining Hashpoints which will convert into Paycoins.  Viola, and now we are completely off mining since hashpoints are nothing other than loyalty points.

(6) Now, as you point out, owners are forced to "upgrade" to Hashstakers and to use their loyalty program points (aka Hashpoints) to buy Paycoins to "stake" for 3-6 months while Josh works out his next plan.

Good luck to all of the poor folk who have fallen for this. I have whiplash now from just remembering all the twists and turns.

Software Developer and Coin Geek
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: