Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376880 times)
demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:48:08 PM

SO BIG NEWS!! I found some secret NDA documents. I signed into GAW CEO's Google Drive with his psw josg21149. Heres what I found

Forgot the vest. Please take this feedback on board so going forward we dont have to have these little talks.

Also I lol'ed pretty hard.

Lol. I'll check his dropbox next and see what I find

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:57:59 PM

Can anyone confirm, is Paycoin still in PoW or not?

If still PoW (with zero block reward), then where does the magic coins come from? https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/546657012474712064

Paycoin went POS last night
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:12:11 PM

paycoin has always been a POS!!! Cheesy

<<upvote>>

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:19:50 PM

If still PoW (with zero block reward), then where does the magic coins come from? https://twitter.com/CryptoDabbler/status/546657012474712064

Nope they extended it with 24hrs

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24858/round-1-hashstaker-rate

"As some of you picked up on earlier, we decided to extend the PoW 24 hours into PoS so we could ensure a seamless transition to PoS by slowly scaling our HashPower down to 0 GHz over the period."
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:23:07 PM

"As some of you picked up on earlier, we decided to extend the PoW 24 hours into PoS so we could ensure a seamless transition to PoS by slowly scaling our HashPower down to 0 GHz over the period."

Extended, yes. But with zero block rewards.
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:37:53 PM

Extended, yes. But with zero block rewards.

So how can PoS minting be working already with the cashtakers?
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:40:14 PM

And you're the same sandog from HT that never heard of Peercoin until Paycoin forked it. That speaks volumes.

Grin

Thats right, didn't bother looking into peercoin so clearly i must know nothing. LOL. So i guess if i ask you about something and you can't answer it will mean you don't know anything about anything either ... c'mon. I was honest enough to admit i didn't bother following peercoin, and i'll catch up with it when i feel interested.

You didn't just not look into it, you NEVER even heard of it. You say you mined a lot of IPO coins but you never heard of one of the first coins ever created that is still in the top 10 by market-cap. Therefore I and I'm sure many others are not going to take anything you say about crypto-currencies very seriously.

Besides we aren't worthy of types like you that have taken a lot of time, research and interest to end up on HT knowing what you do about this venture of GAW and its plans.

+1000 How the fuck could someone in crypto not know what peercoin is?

Ignorant greed

This thing is going to burst so hard it's not even funny. My guess is there is two types of people in paycoin. Noobs who have no idea what they're doing like this guy who apparently doesn't know what peercoin is. Second, seasoned cryptos who are trying to milk the ponzi and get out in time.

Newsflash for the guy who doesn't know what peercoin is: paycoin is a copy/paste of peercoin and there is currently no active program for developing paycoin to do anything useful or important with it. If you want an active POS coin (if you believe in POS at least), there a plenty. As there is nothing of substance backing GAW's work on this coin, it will start to crash like crazy once some start dumping it. I predict this coin is not worth more than 10 cents in two months. Seriously how anyone cannot see the writing on the wall with this one is beyond me.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:51:00 PM

You are not a very good shrill are you, if you have been paying attention to the thread and not just your own posts you will see Homero responds to us indirectly and directly.

If he sees that not only do we want to get out with our XPY, which we have

Some of us also need to completely get out and rid us of this cancer that is cashtakers.  

Thats what it will take me to get out of this thread.  Nothing more or less.  

No its not a delay he said he will remove them from sale when he converts the remaining solos/primes to takers of cash.  No where did he say oh btw we will remove sale in x hours.  Maybe its me but I value when a person says they are going to do something and do it...and think when the opposite happens its hypocritical and right for the shit people cop for it.  Not sure where your morals are..blinded by greed perhaps ?

On the contrary, if I was a good shill I wouldn't spend my time reading through this thread, I'd just hop in every now and then, make a few glib remarks and leave. In fact I do spend quite a lot of time reading through every post in this thread, I like to keep abreast of the counter arguments to GAW's apparent successes. Currently I believe GAW is way out on top; a good indicator is when you guys resort back to name calling, dumb gifs, and 4 chan style trolling. (The Spondoolies discussion was cool though, I might hop on that train when I've cashed out a few hundred PYC).

I hope you get what you need from your investment, but I'd recommend asking your questions politely on the HT forum. Anywhere is else and it will just look like FUD!

Oh but i have voiced my concerns politely for zero result, then I tried the mean way and nothing, not even a ban or shadow ban.  Admit it, you have more fun in this thread then the entirety of Homero Talk.

Its not fud when its true.  Someone needs to chronological order up the broken promises. Id do it but I am lazy and only deal with the now and remember when someone does something wrong or good but hazy on dates.

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:12:55 PM

One thing the cultists seemingly magically have forgotten is that the current trading price for XPY is about $8. If the floor of $20 doesn't pan out for some reason, they are gonna lose their ass on their precious cashtakers at that price.

Is funny to me that you don't even know why the current price is $8 (it was $5 two days ago... I guess 60% return in 48 hours isn't enough). It will be funny to see the price in two more days. Funny for me that is.

If you think I haven't been following the price, you haven't been reading this thread. You should start back about 100 pages and let us know when you catch up.

Catch up to what? A coin that increased in value 60% in two days? Any other coins do that the last two days?

Crap price for a coin that will sell for $20 tomorrow! Not a lot of confidence in Garza's words by the looks of it.
Getting testy there young man, must be cold in that basement right now. Such a lot of hate in a young whippersnapper....

There's definite hate in this thread, ROFL... But it's not from me. Enjoy $318 and zero upside.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:16:10 PM

Man I didn't give GAW enough money for them to give me free money back. I only put $80 in as a test run and my hashlets became obsolete in a week so I had to sell them at a crashed price to get $40 out. Lol. Still money to be made if and when this $20 thing happens. Honestly, all their broken promises and red flags are bad, but the coin launch selling at $10 per coin, regardless of the company, the hype is up and if you're a trader you know that's all that it's about in this space. I doubt they can handle all the hype dumping on their exchange, it will crash a lot, you may need to wait a long time to verify etc. It's all futile because once this baby is dropped on its head it's all over, baby. People who got in and out at the right times will profit, massive bag holders will lose their cars and loans and houses. So what else is new in dodgy get rich quick schemes?
favelle75

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:16:36 PM

So technically speaking, what HAS gaw delivered so far?
Still Pow, Still no wall, Still no paybase, etc. So not much more delivered than hype or am i missing something?

They delivered me 3.5x ROI. Something no other Crypto has done since I was BTC mining with GPU'S. It sucks being flush. Wink

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:19:34 PM

GAW's apparent success

forgive me for my ignorance but, where can this phenomenon be viewed please?
We both know you're not as ignorant as you claim  Cool

I beg to differ.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
favelle75

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:21:43 PM

And you're the same sandog from HT that never heard of Peercoin until Paycoin forked it. That speaks volumes.

Grin

Thats right, didn't bother looking into peercoin so clearly i must know nothing. LOL. So i guess if i ask you about something and you can't answer it will mean you don't know anything about anything either ... c'mon. I was honest enough to admit i didn't bother following peercoin, and i'll catch up with it when i feel interested.

You didn't just not look into it, you NEVER even heard of it. You say you mined a lot of IPO coins but you never heard of one of the first coins ever created that is still in the top 10 by market-cap. Therefore I and I'm sure many others are not going to take anything you say about crypto-currencies very seriously.

Besides we aren't worthy of types like you that have taken a lot of time, research and interest to end up on HT knowing what you do about this venture of GAW and its plans.

+1000 How the fuck could someone in crypto not know what peercoin is?

Ignorant greed

This thing is going to burst so hard it's not even funny. My guess is there is two types of people in paycoin. Noobs who have no idea what they're doing like this guy who apparently doesn't know what peercoin is. Second, seasoned cryptos who are trying to milk the ponzi and get out in time.

Newsflash for the guy who doesn't know what peercoin is: paycoin is a copy/paste of peercoin and there is currently no active program for developing paycoin to do anything useful or important with it. If you want an active POS coin (if you believe in POS at least), there a plenty. As there is nothing of substance backing GAW's work on this coin, it will start to crash like crazy once some start dumping it. I predict this coin is not worth more than 10 cents in two months. Seriously how anyone cannot see the writing on the wall with this one is beyond me.

Two months? Sweet. Shall we set up a little bet? I'm in for two months.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
keshuker

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:22:47 PM

Still Pow, Still no wall, Still no paybase, etc. So not much more delivered than hype or am i missing something?

They delivered me 3.5x ROI. Something no other Crypto has done since I was BTC mining with GPU'S. It sucks being flush. Wink

I made some profit on the HP mining and selling the coins too, but only a idiot would jump on this after the early guys have cashed out
wajiminer

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:32:39 PM

I have about 600+ hashstakers so I hope it will work.. but regardless this past week mining and selling and renting got me 2 antminer s4's and 3 sp 20's for my home rigs so I"m happy Smiley

PLus I was one of the early ones in so the hashstakers have been paid for a while
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:40:52 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 08:32:02 PM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Someone should let peercoin know that gaw hasn't even credited them ANYWHERE inside the code. EVERY instance to Peercoin has been removed. I pointed this out to josh and he blocked me on twitter! WHAT A MAN YOU ARE JOSH! RUNNING AND HIDING WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU OUT ON YOUR SHIT! TALK ABOUT COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

What do they care. They already lifted the name.

And it's not even a good name

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
favelle75

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:43:53 PM

Doesn't say much to you're creditability to advise on crypto investment if this is the first time you've made a decent profit in years!!
Perhaps you're arrogant attitude got in the way, hard to hear when you're mouth, or keyboard, is rattling away constantly.  Roll Eyes

Sorry dude, not a day trader and mining to me was fun 2 years ago. Bitcoin has zero upside IMO and will languish in the $300's for a while...possibly forever.

Funny how this thread is so quick to "attack" people......show's the level of maturity. The again, a thread where you have to make stupid memes to get your point across is at about the level of a reddit thread sooo......

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:48:10 PM

Doesn't say much to you're creditability to advise on crypto investment if this is the first time you've made a decent profit in years!!
Perhaps you're arrogant attitude got in the way, hard to hear when you're mouth, or keyboard, is rattling away constantly.  Roll Eyes

Sorry dude, not a day trader and mining to me was fun 2 years ago. Bitcoin has zero upside IMO and will languish in the $300's for a while...possibly forever.

Funny how this thread is so quick to "attack" people......show's the level of maturity. The again, a thread where you have to make stupid memes to get your point across is at about the level of a reddit thread sooo......
Funny how ignorant a person has to be to judge the actions of many based on the few. Roll Eyes
ChiangYay

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:51:09 PM

coin-swap is down I can't log in  at  cryptsy. Does any one know any other decent exchange where I can unload my XPI? Thanks
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

coin-swap is down I can't log in  at  cryptsy. Does any one know any other decent exchange where I can unload my XPI? Thanks

https://shapeshift.io/

But try cryptsy again. I'm having no issues.
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: