Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 07:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376809 times)
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:26:05 AM

Who is Homero.. Josh Garza?

How did that name come about?

his full real name i believe is homero joseph garza. but he goes by josh garza. homero is his true first name

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:10:01 PM

Everytime I see the logo on hashtalk

Pay
Coin
The People's Money

I always read it as

Pay
Coin
Other People's MoneyTM

I am not joking! Just :grinning:

monkeycheese

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:41:55 PM

So I take it if Homero isn't creating a floor, he's selling. Cashing out secretly, making a little stash, slowly but surely, every day selling some on the exchanges out of his endless private reserve. Filling his coffers with BTC.

You notice not once in this whole thing has he ever said, promised or even made mention of him not selling, it is only implied. The reality is he could be selling his ass off right now. Who would know?

What's funny is if he was selling into his followers who were digging into their credit cards for him to hold up the price. What's funnier is that if he posted that he was doing exactly this, they would still group orgasm and the first post would still be 'Gawsome'!

How many shares of XPY did he convert to BTC in the 1700+BTC volume in crapsy? Who knows? And who could stop him? My guess is he's gonna try to collect up about 100BTC+ every day into his personal account. This is completely on the side of everything and probably coming from his "personal" prime controller which no doubt he got.

And all the cultists are getting played... They are getting played because they are the pawns of Homero. And pawns are meant to be sacrificed. Sacrificed for the self-proclaimed "hash" king. That's the way the game goes. Gobble up all the shit he's throwing your way. He has a guaranteed path to riches as long as he can step on a few followers along the way. And he will, his type always do. Who can stop him? Only the investors can stand in his way now really.

Whats really funny is your name, interstellar http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/

Are you part of that pump and dump? Ripping people off of their hard earned bitcoins. Getting on this forum making the competition look bad with blatant lies and assumptions about a company you know nothing about. How many dumbasses have you convince to buy your crap coin? Offering to suck dick for coin? Its obvious you stand to profit from someone elses demise... Why are you such a grinch? its christmas eve and your still at it? send me you bitcoin address so I can help you out this holiday season. We all know your poor and obviously need it. You talk shit about "homero" as if he is your jaded lover. Its ok, you'll find another sick to duck.

You mention cults... As if bitcointalk was more than a jim crow era hate club. You get on here every day spewing the same rhetoric (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rhetoric). As if you and the cult of bittalk.org was the only true faith. How much does it cost to join your cult? I mean the one where you all get together and jerk off coinfire.

" And he will, his type always do." Yes interstellar you know them well, huh? Why are you so mad at your father?
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:51:22 PM

You mention cults... As if bitcointalk was more than a jim crow era hate club. You get on here every day spewing the same rhetoric (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rhetoric). As if you and the cult of bittalk.org was the only true faith. How much does it cost to join your cult? I mean the one where you all get together and jerk off coinfire.

Sigh....so many fresh shill accounts espousing FUD.

We do not hate you and possibly would have welcomed this project with a few changes to the ICO. It is precisely because we love crypto and you that we spend our time researching scams and assisting new users from avoiding becoming victims.

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:56:11 PM

Yeah this cult on Bitcointalk has a thing against scams and scammers.  Terrible habit of ours exposing them and the people who lead them.

It must be upsetting you having us after you Josh or is it monkeycheese today.

Personally i think its a great cult to be part of unlike like the one over at HT which believes in censorship and ripping off new naive user to keep their ponzi running.
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:02:49 PM

So I take it if Homero isn't creating a floor, he's selling. Cashing out secretly, making a little stash, slowly but surely, every day selling some on the exchanges out of his endless private reserve. Filling his coffers with BTC.

You notice not once in this whole thing has he ever said, promised or even made mention of him not selling, it is only implied. The reality is he could be selling his ass off right now. Who would know?

What's funny is if he was selling into his followers who were digging into their credit cards for him to hold up the price. What's funnier is that if he posted that he was doing exactly this, they would still group orgasm and the first post would still be 'Gawsome'!

How many shares of XPY did he convert to BTC in the 1700+BTC volume in crapsy? Who knows? And who could stop him? My guess is he's gonna try to collect up about 100BTC+ every day into his personal account. This is completely on the side of everything and probably coming from his "personal" prime controller which no doubt he got.

And all the cultists are getting played... They are getting played because they are the pawns of Homero. And pawns are meant to be sacrificed. Sacrificed for the self-proclaimed "hash" king. That's the way the game goes. Gobble up all the shit he's throwing your way. He has a guaranteed path to riches as long as he can step on a few followers along the way. And he will, his type always do. Who can stop him? Only the investors can stand in his way now really.

Whats really funny is your name, interstellar http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/

Are you part of that pump and dump? Ripping people off of their hard earned bitcoins. Getting on this forum making the competition look bad with blatant lies and assumptions about a company you know nothing about. How many dumbasses have you convince to buy your crap coin? Offering to suck dick for coin? Its obvious you stand to profit from someone elses demise... Why are you such a grinch? its christmas eve and your still at it? send me you bitcoin address so I can help you out this holiday season. We all know your poor and obviously need it. You talk shit about "homero" as if he is your jaded lover. Its ok, you'll find another sick to duck.

" And he will, his type always do." Yes interstellar you know them well, huh? Why are you so mad at your father?

Yeah Interstellar is a real "sick ducker"!
doogsan

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:04:46 PM

Gaw people are great example of the human tendency to "rationalize" rather than to think rationally. Lol, the hatred, wow.
doogsan

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:05:30 PM

So I'm guessing at this point Josh might have made an error in numbers? Maybe his point was to have a $2 floor, not a $20 floor.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:08:55 PM

When the last Bitcoin is mined, people will continue to stake (mine) because they will earn ever increasing transaction fees as presumably more numerous and larger transactions take place day in and day out. This is the only way for stakers to earn a rate of return for their work, since no new coins are generated.

XPY is just like BTC but all the coins have now been mined, so unless there are numerous and large transactions day in and day out, where do the fees come from that generate the rate of return?

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:12:52 PM

We do not hate you and possibly would have welcomed this project with a few changes to the ICO. It is precisely because we love crypto and you that we spend our time researching scams and assisting new users from avoiding becoming victims.

As a newbie who's passionate about crypto but highly turned off by the seedy scamy underbelly of it all your work and people like Puppet is appreciated and highly valued.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
vach

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 02:13:30 PM

Gaw people are great example of the human tendency to "rationalize" rather than to think rationally. Lol, the hatred, wow.

so true Smiley
inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:19:11 PM

As a newbie who's passionate about crypto but highly turned off by the seedy scamy underbelly of it all your work and people like Puppet is appreciated and highly valued.

We are all in this together and this is about something much more important than simply making a quick buck. We love the politics , philosophy and technology of crypto and those things come before profit.

I will not participate in the cesspool of censorship and cultish behavior at hashtalk. Bitcointalk has its problems but you almost never see censorship and it is left up to the end user to choose to ignore a "hater" or "troll" or not and not moderators as in hashtalk.

Those that place profit before ethics open themselves up to being manipulated by grifters and sociopaths looking for prey.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:25:43 PM

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:27:10 PM

When the last Bitcoin is mined, people will continue to stake (mine) because they will earn ever increasing transaction fees as presumably more numerous and larger transactions take place day in and day out. This is the only way for stakers to earn a rate of return for their work, since no new coins are generated.

XPY is just like BTC but all the coins have now been mined, so unless there are numerous and large transactions day in and day out, where do the fees come from that generate the rate of return?

Unicorn poop.
pd62512005

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

We are all in this together and this is about something much more important than simply making a quick buck. We love the politics , philosophy and technology of crypto and those things come before profit.

I will not participate in the cesspool of censorship and cultish behavior at hashtalk. Bitcointalk has its problems but you almost never see censorship and it is left up to the end user to choose to ignore a "hater" or "troll" or not and not moderators as in hashtalk.

I disagree. When you call people "shrills" & "cultists" your providing censorship in a different way. Drowning out others opinions and points of view with base less accusation.

if everyone at hashtalk is part of a cult, then everyone on bitcointalk is just as bad. Even worse because nobody here is making responsible statements. Or even using mature language. And swearing does not count as mature.

this thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 02:32:44 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25650/you-are-paycoin

Josh, “Will I get my $20 for my XPY when Paybase opens?”

Here is the bottom line:

Will GAW use its resources to help ensure you can use your Paycoins in Paybase at a $20 value? YES
Will everyone be able to rush and sell every Paycoin they own at the same time for $20? NO
Will I need to sell every Paycoin I have to ensure I get $20 for each one? NO

Roll Eyes   the floor is a lie

inBitweTrust

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:33:14 PM

I disagree. When you call people "shrills" & "cultists" your providing censorship in a different way. Drowning out others opinions and points of view with base less accusation.

if everyone at hashtalk is part of a cult, then everyone on bitcointalk is just as bad. Even worse because nobody here is making responsible statements. Or even using mature language. And swearing does not count as mature.

this thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

Certainly not everyone is a shill and we welcome your opinion.  Smiley
No banning, ghost banning and deleting posts here, sir. You have just as much of a voice as everyone else.

pd62512005

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:35:23 PM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:36:04 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25650/you-are-paycoin

Josh, “Will I get my $20 for my XPY when Paybase opens?”

Here is the bottom line:

Will GAW use its resources to help ensure you can use your Paycoins in Paybase at a $20 value? YES
Will everyone be able to rush and sell every Paycoin they own at the same time for $20? NO
Will I need to sell every Paycoin I have to ensure I get $20 for each one? NO

Roll Eyes   the floor is a lie

I saw something at a dollar store that said it was a $20 value.
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:36:17 PM

This thread is as oppressive as any communist dictatorship. Acting as if you people are perfect is shear ignorance. Real concerns are dismissed as "gas followers" "blind faithful" etc.

ROFLMAO!!!

Seriously because we dont all cry GAWSome and call out bullshit we are oppressive?

So much more oppressive than shadow banning anyone who doesnt tow the company line.........
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: