Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WeExchange  (Read 20741 times)
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 03:20:25 AM

Update:

Called 800 # and was helped.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antirack

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

Immersionist

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 09:15:48 PM

I've sent 35 BTC into WeExchange, all good.
Deposited to Bitfunder with Auth-Token provided, looked good (now 0 in wallet).
But funds don't show up on Bitfunder (1 hour and counting).

2013-04-28 15:24:00    Instant Payment To: BitFunder          Completed

Date    
Transaction ID    nEAPMiaa2QNb1cuWtEsJFa3mrCF1OCUG
Type    Payment
Debit    
Credit    
Fee    
Status    

Is there lots of info missing in this form or is this normal? Can you please help me to fix this?

This is the first time that I used WeExchange or Bitfunder, but so far it's been everything else but a smooth ride.
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:45:14 AM

was trying to register a new account on weexchange so i could fund a bitfunder account. however, after registering, i never got the verification email. yes, i checked the spam folder. tried registering again with the same info, it said there had been an error. no specific message given. it's been several hours since i first registered. Sad

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
edarta

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:07:41 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 04:42:52 PM by edarta

Is we exchange having issues for anyone else? Usually sees my deposits and credits them within 6 confirmations. Been over 9 now and no sign of my deposit?

Support ticket opened, just wondering if it's a site wide/bitcoin issue, or just my account?

I have the exact same problem.
I have 13 confirmations, but no sign of my deposit.

I have also opened a ticket for this problem.

Also have the same problem, deposited to the address linked to my account, but even after +80 confirmations BTC doesn't show up in my WeExchange account (I've done 2 deposits before and those were available in my account after 6 confirmations ). Opened a ticket as well.

Update: funds received, took about 20h to get deposited into account.
aldrin

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:55:02 AM

WeExchange service is very poor.

I tried to deposit $200 into my WeExchange account 11 days ago. I followed the instructions on their website to add funds in AUD - after clicking the 'add funds' link the instructions were to deposit AUD into their ANZ bank account and include a supplied reference number with the deposit. This I did.

After a number of days my account did not show the funds. I opened a support ticket on their website. After a number of days I get a reply telling me I need to have my identity verified, and the account name and the deposit name need to be the same (NO MENTION OF THAT ON THE PAGE WITH THE DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS). They ask if I want to change my account name to match the name of the depositor - I say yes please, and ask if I am able to do this myself.

Well that was over a week ago. They still have my $200, but have not credited my account. They have not changed my profile details, and there does not seem to be a way to edit your own profile details on the WeExchange website. They have not replied to a number of support ticket follow up messages from myself.

WeExchange support is non-existent. I have no option but to post a message here and hope they reply.

WeExchange is a scam as far as I am concerned!

Forrie

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:04:03 PM

WeExchange service is very poor.

I tried to deposit $200 into my WeExchange account 11 days ago. I followed the instructions on their website to add funds in AUD - after clicking the 'add funds' link the instructions were to deposit AUD into their ANZ bank account and include a supplied reference number with the deposit. This I did.

After a number of days my account did not show the funds. I opened a support ticket on their website. After a number of days I get a reply telling me I need to have my identity verified, and the account name and the deposit name need to be the same (NO MENTION OF THAT ON THE PAGE WITH THE DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS). They ask if I want to change my account name to match the name of the depositor - I say yes please, and ask if I am able to do this myself.

Well that was over a week ago. They still have my $200, but have not credited my account. They have not changed my profile details, and there does not seem to be a way to edit your own profile details on the WeExchange website. They have not replied to a number of support ticket follow up messages from myself.

WeExchange support is non-existent. I have no option but to post a message here and hope they reply.

WeExchange is a scam as far as I am concerned!

Just to start... I am not associated with WeExchange so please don't take my comments as official!
If you are looking for an exchange that won't have their bank accounts frozen or totally collapse then don't go with ANY that do not ask for a verified identity as they WILL fail. That is just a fact and while I agree that it should tell you beforehand if you don't realise that then you are gambling with your coins.
Personally I have never had a problem with WeExchange and have found it the best AUD site around... and I have always received a prompt response from their IRC channel #weex
In saying that, there are deficiencies in their site including the inability to change profile details and the fact that the front page looks like a phishing site! Although I have been hearing for the last month that this will be changed "next week" Wink
Considering that the whole premise of this decentralised currency is compromised by 80% of transactions going through 1 exchange means I seriously hope that WeExchange survives (and not just because it handles AUD without extortionate fees!)
I for one will continue to support WeExchange in the hope that it becomes a viable Australian alternative to Gox and that maybe it will inspire others to make access to Bitcoins easier.
Cheers Forrie
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:22:24 PM

Ehm,

I am not sure if this is a troll posting or not to be honest.

We get quite a few people who want to sign up with one name, and deposit with another, and then want to change their identity (sometimes after submitting docs that they are the first person).
Often times people never respond back to tickets and after a week or two they get closed for nonresponse.

Can you pm me your ticket number and I will take a look and see what I can do on this. Smiley

Thanks,
Jon
aldrin

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:52:20 AM

Thanks for your reply Ukyo!

I am not a troll - I am one of your customers! I have been forced into a public 'name and shame' exercise to get a response from WeExchange. I have waited over a week!

You have $200 of my money, so I'm not in a position to open a support ticket, get bored, and then go away. Not unless you refund my money - i did give WeExchange that option in one of my messages to you, but I did not get a response

My problem is this Ukyo

- Your site processes allowed me to register and deposit money into your Australian bank account.

- At no stage did your site processes warn me that in order to credit my account you would need to verify my identity, and you require the deposit name to match my WeExchange account name.

- I registered with a name like you have here - is Ukyo your real name? Is that your first name or second name? What is your address? What country are you in? Can I see your documents - YOU HAVE MY MONEY, RIGHT! I'm at risk, not you.

- If i had known your rules I might have registered with my real name, or I might have thought about it more (uploading my passport, drivers licence and home address details is not something I do lightly - to be honest your website does not look very professional, and I am concerned this would be foolish, especially now after experiencing your level of customer service). Maybe you are a couple of guys in a bedroom. Cool, but I'm not convinced you are a legitimate business with solid processes, and that you would treat my uploaded documents ethically.

- I informed you a week ago I would like to edit my profile, so I could upload my documents YOU ASKED ME A QUESTION AND I ANSWERED - YES EDIT MY DETAILS

- Up to here I was irritated that you did not outline your policies before I deposited the money, but I was content to edit my profile, upload ID documents and proceed as your customer.

- My problem is this was over a week ago and you have ignored me ever since, and have not responded to any of my support messages - HOW CAN I EDIT MY PROFILE DETAILS?

- Your lack of service makes me feel it is unwise to upload my identification documents, BUT YOU STILL HAVE MY $200

That is my problem Ukyo!! I had to register here, hang around for 4 hours, make 5 posts, and then I could post a public complaint that you finally answered - WHAT A PAIN FOR BOTH OF US! I'm not a troll - I'm a pissed off customer!!!

You have my money - what is your identity. I looked at your profile here - is Ukyo your real name? Can I see your passport and drivers licence? I'm not having a go at you personally, but this is bitcoin - anonymity is one of the selling points. There is nothing on the WeExchange website to identify any of the people involved , NOTHING!

If you are going to have these rules (which is ok as far as I am concerned)

- MAKE IT OBVIOUS BEFORE THE CUSTOMER DEPOSITS THEIR MONEY.
- RESPOND TO THEIR SUPPORT TICKETS BEFORE THEY GET PISSED OFF

It will save you time and a lot of negative exposure.

BUT, I do thank you for  your reply!! I will PM you my support ticket number. Either refund my $200, or help me edit my profile, and give me confidence that uploading my identity documents is not a huge risk - TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS PROPERLY - Look professional!!

You are the first Ripple gateway right? You look dodgy guys!!

whopper

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:25:39 PM

Are signups not working at WeExchange? Registered twice, verified my mail, did several password resets with different types of passwords but everytime I want to login it says "Login incorrect".
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 09:39:26 PM

Your Ripple deposit option seems to not work out so well... I got cloudflare warnings for your page going offline twice now after trying to make you find my BTC deposit via transaction hash. Also I'm not too sure if I did it correctly with the ?d=... part attached to the address - the Ripple client unfortunately isn't very verbose on this and there is no documentation on your end.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
QuiveringGibbage

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 12:30:55 AM

Are signups not working at WeExchange? Registered twice, verified my mail, did several password resets with different types of passwords but everytime I want to login it says "Login incorrect".

Use your user name instead of email address to login. Wink

QG

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:06:22 AM

QG

and remember: case sensitive. that bit caught me in a "login incorrect" loop too.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
whopper

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:44:47 PM

Thx. Damn. Working myself in techsupport and then such a stupid mistake.... Cheesy Nah I blame it on my browser who autofilled the username field with my mail  Roll Eyes
soma13

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:41:13 PM

I'm having weexchange problems too.  I sent a little bit of coin through ripple.  It hasn't shown up yet.  Using the ripple tx hash verification box brings up a cloudflare page.  Support ticket has been open for a week with no response.  I would think a wallet service would be run a bit more professionally. 

It's only a quarter of a bitcoin, but at this point I'm really happy I decided to do a trial run and didn't send more.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:27:52 PM

Exactly like my problem, also similar amounts... Undecided
The fact that they don't even react to the possibility to DOS their page just by using that Ripple hash form is worrying to me. Also over 1 week with absolutely NO reaction to the support ticket at all. Angry

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:53:01 PM

for me the same...
ryanAC

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:59:31 PM

I had same experience trying to sending small amount of BTC and USD via ripple...
Visit the IRC channel on Freenode #weex and ask around. It was suggested to PM 'Ukto' there, and you might get some response like I did.  I wouldn't be surprised if Weex dropped ripple.

FWIW, depositing BTC directly seems to work just fine.
Thalum

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:51:51 AM

Wow, all of this isn't exactly inspiring confidence in me using this service to be honest... Anybody got any good stories of using weexchange.co? I still haven't managed to register with it because every time I get the verification email, it says 'the code you provided s invalid' and doesn't verify my account. Why does bitfunder persist with such a poor standard of service provider?
soma13

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:01:56 AM

Wow, all of this isn't exactly inspiring confidence in me using this service to be honest... Anybody got any good stories of using weexchange.co? I still haven't managed to register with it because every time I get the verification email, it says 'the code you provided s invalid' and doesn't verify my account. Why does bitfunder persist with such a poor standard of service provider?
I think I had this problem too when tried to use the the first time.  After a month or so I tried again and it worked but the website looked kind of janky so I never used the service.  Recently I decided to buy asicminer shares on bitfunder and thought it would be a good opportunity to try using more ripple.  Anyway it's been another week with NO RESPONSE to my open ticket.  Everyone should be careful using weexchange as there seems to be no one home.  And you should probably AVOID SENDING FUNDS THROUGH RIPPLE at the moment.
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 05:04:00 AM

the picture in the site looks like a dating site..

Cheesy

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: