Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WeExchange  (Read 20741 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 11:54:29 PM

As I've posted elsewhere, I also have BTC stuck and have spent 3 days trying to get money out only to get server errors.

However, I did have another amount of BTC stuck which they did free up after a few days. I managed to get that amount out by moving it in small chunks but the moment I took the total over my original released amount, I got money locked again (I had other bitfunder funds to move out). Now any other money gets server errors rather than stuck in processing.

Is it just Ukyo dealing with all the reports? I'm sure most of them could be dealt with just by fixing a few system things.

That doesnt sound good to me. It sounds like there are not enough bitcoins. I really hope i get mine out and im not the biggest withdraw so that i have to hold the bag at the end. Thats so annoying. I really hope the bitcoins are there and werent used elsewhere.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:24:03 AM

Is ukyo's real data known? Even though he is a old member... he has stress with other tasks and i dont understand what he does.

I should demand interest and compound interest for the loan.

Edit... ok, it looks he isnt anonymous and some guys know him. He has much work to do. But i really would like communication.
Yes, he's not anonymous.q
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 01:30:14 PM

Is ukyo's real data known? Even though he is a old member... he has stress with other tasks and i dont understand what he does.

Edit... ok, it looks he isnt anonymous and some guys know him. He has much work to do. But i really would like communication.

But i cant reach him. Tried this thread, pm, skype, weexchange ticket... he has an irc-username but i dont know yet what it is.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:28:18 PM

But i cant reach him. Tried this thread, pm, skype, weexchange ticket... he has an irc-username but i dont know yet what it is.

He is ukyo on IRC but as he has posted elsewhere, he is not responding personally and he won't give anyone priority. Basically, it won't make any difference. He said he is responding to tickets as fast as he can but looks to be over a week behind.

Once people like me can get our registration through it won't be so bad as at least we can trade, but the lack of information coming out just makes me incredibly wary. WeExchange's terrible implementation is making it hard to get registered because if you don't have only one set of correct information, you fail the verification. So I have the correct address on there but it's not my primary address, nor can I find a way to make it my primary address, so I fail the identity check. It's ridiculous. That plus money being stuck repeatedly and no transfers moving means I have about 7 support requests stacked up, with 1 dealt with (altho not answered, just dealt with) from about 10 days ago.
adara

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:25:39 PM

Hi there guys,
Have a couple of customers who purchased goods at bitmit and are waiting for Weexchange to process withdrawals to be able to pay.
Are there many of you affected on outgoing withdrawals from Weexchange not going through?
Ukyo, will you be so kind to process withdrawals for your users, since this is affecting the community now.
Do you know that when people withdraw is because they need the funds? And they should not be waiting any longer than 24 hours to get their funds and to freely use their funds.
Ukyo, will you please state what's going on.
Floomi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:10:58 PM

I've been waiting for verification since 21st October. Is this normal? How long is verification taking to turn around these days?
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:36:35 PM

It's also worth checking the unverified link to see if any materials have been refused. You don't get a message or feedback except through here.
Floomi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:46:32 PM

Yeah, I got nothin'.
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 09:22:10 AM

Can't seem to be able to login to WeEx today. Anyone else with the same issue?
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 10:46:57 AM

Can't seem to be able to login to WeEx today. Anyone else with the same issue?
I can't log in to weexchange either today, so both weexchange and bitfunder is not working to log in today at the moment. What is this shit Ukyo, fix your sites as soon as possible this is not acceptable.

adara

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:30:18 PM

Ukyo,
As you are aware of, there are many, many people still waiting for their withdrawals to be processed.
Could you please process those withdrawals asap? That should not take long, or does it?
Or are you just taking free loans from others people money without their consent?
Could you please clarify how long will it take to process a withdrawal at WeExchange and how are you going to compensate affected users.
CCCMikey

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 12:49:16 PM

Just a quick note that although my EFT Withdrawals are showing as "Processing" in WeEx, they did actually happen; so check your accounts just in case they did happen.

No problem for me logging on today.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 01:20:27 PM

Just a quick note that although my EFT Withdrawals are showing as "Processing" in WeEx, they did actually happen; so check your accounts just in case they did happen.

No problem for me logging on today.
Here the problem still remains. Logging in to Bitfunder and WeExchage dosen't work and the withdrawal have not been sent yet.

robix

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 01:50:11 PM

Same for me. No login to BitFunder and WeEx.
ChronoX5

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:37:14 PM

Same issue. Can't login I just get redircected to the login page again. The site is verified.

Please keep in mind that I am currently trading/holding shares of ASIC Miner, ActiveMining, Rentalstarter, Labcoin and may be posting in my own interest. Always do your own research.
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:43:55 PM

UPDATE: He's been on IRC and explained more about what has gone on, and apologised profusely. He is adamant that this is due to him trying to do everything himself and that he has been totally overwhelmed.

He assures us that he is able to work on the technical issues over the next few days although he can't give an ETA as he is also trying to deal with support requests at the same time.

With regards to the withdrawal errors, he maintains that bitcoind is failing after only a few minutes of up time.
adara

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:45:39 PM

Ukyo,
Would you be so kind to post a daily update on how the processing of withdrawals out of Weexchange is going?
Are you processing any withdrawals and corresponding to what dates? An update will be appreciated.
You see, some of your users have compromises and purchases at other sites and are waiting for their money out.
There are some users reporting withdrawals done weeks ago and not yet processed.
These are in fact free loans you are taking without their consent.
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:08:21 PM

Finally have an update.

After trying and trying, and talking to sipa in #bitcoin-dev:

[13:34] <Ukyo> hey guys. I got an issues with bitcoind. a. wallet size causes it to take 5~10 miuntes to load. b. as soon as send is issued, it maxes cpu/ram until restarted, and takes about 10~20 minutes until it announces to the network
[13:34] <Ukyo> and then rpc times out after that
[13:34] <sipa> how many keys/transactions?
[13:34] <Ukyo> over ten thousand easily
[13:35] <sipa> there have been some improvements to that recently in head
[13:36] <Ukyo> so this is kind of a known issue for the size? i.e. bitcoind isnt really meant for the size and its something being worked on?
[13:37] <sipa> it wasn't designed for it, no

I wanted to say thanks real quick to Warren on irc who is a Litecoin dev who is helping me to straighten this out and make sure there is no problem in the future.

As it stands, I have started initiating manual withdraws. It takes about 20 to 30 minutes between each one as mentioned in the above irc quote so please bare with me
for a bit. We are going through tickets trying to get things caught up in proper order for fairness. If you get your withdraw, please post and let people know.

I will continue to work on this 24/7 excluding unintentional sleeps as I have been for the last week now. I hope to get all withdraws caught up very shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understand,
Ukyo
CCCMikey

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:02:53 AM

Just a clarification on my side: I've successfully withdrawn AUD from WeEx even though they remain listed as 'processing' - I haven't yet attempted to withdraw BTC. Since they're talking about bitcoind above, I suspect it's Bitcoin withdrawals that are being problematic, not Fiat.

Thanks for communicating with us Smiley WeEx is working well for me at the moment, thanks.
gotpetum

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:47:22 PM

It would be helpful if someone who gets their withdrawal processed posts the BTC quantity and date of help ticket. That way we can see if and how things are progressing.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: