Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump bot  (Read 1787 times)
Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:22:19 PM

Hello,

I'm selling a bot, The Beast. 3 people have it so far. ( As far as I know.)
I am one of them, 2nd one is ninjatrader (ninjaturd / or cryptopicasso -his new twitter handle-) and the 3rd one is the developer.

It's called "The beast", for a reason.
It's not made for the average Joe who has 1 btc to his name.
This is a powerful tool which can paint charts nicely. Smiley

Bot was created for a specific exchange = to pump on bittrex, only.
I've upgraded it and I can run it on any exchange which uses APIs. It's more advanced than the one the others have.

Disclaimer: It's a cmd/command bot. It doesn't have any UI. ( I can make a web UI for you, but it'll cost you more. )
It comes with a txt support file so you understand better what it does and how it does.
I wont sell more than 2 copies per month.

Pricing:

Bittrex one, without any other exchange support: 5 BTC
Any other exchange: 5 + 2 BTC. ( It takes about 2 days to deliver code for a new exchange. )

I am more than willing to use a trusted escrow/middleman so we avoid any kind of drama.

Cheers yo, thanks for your time.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:09:39 PM

Is this the bot that is painting CANN so obviously?

Syracuse Chiefs NY (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:14:40 PM

Is this the bot that is painting CANN so obviously?
Yes.

https://i.imgur.com/ylgVIXs.png

He doesn't know how to change the settings, lmao. With a little bit of tweaking this bot can do miracles.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:25:30 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 08:36:41 PM by fayoling

This is more than just a pump bot, it is a market maker bot, it can be used to paint any type of graph. You can buy it from this guy who simply added some tweaks and exchanges (which is easy) or you can contact me, the true creator of this bot which can obviously do alot more with it as far as customization.

Beyond this, you can simply use a bot that is obviously now being sold off to the public to make a quick buck, which means it will no longer be as good as it once was. Or you can again, contact me directly for your own personal CUSTOM bot. In fact, I may even offer this one to anyone who wants it for free considering this undercut here is happening.

Edit: I just put this bot on our website http://auto.exchange.pink/, I will have to do some quick testing to make sure it works properly, been awhile since we ran it. But then it will be FREE to anyone to use. We may require a minimum balance in our system, but that is only to activate the bot, no fees will be taken.

Edit: The bots name on our site, is Picasso.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: