Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifelong Programmer Looking For Work (See what I can do)  (Read 2625 times)
leathan (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 10:46:00 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 10:57:48 PM by leathan

If you want a resume just ask...

EDIT: (PLEASE READ): People keep messaging me "can you..." but the answer is always yes. Guys I have programmed since I was 8. I can program anything (with enough time). No one seems to read that I am looking for a monthly wage. I am looking for a monthly wage. I do not want to just do a quick gig for money because of all the problems that have come up in the past. lack of pay, unseen complications (that i dont get paid for), etc... Im not against quick gigs they are the only form of coding work ive ever really done... I just dont want to keep doing them. I want a relationship between the employer (you) and the employee (me). If you have a budget it is also in your benefit to have this relationship. If you have a quick gig that can turn into many quick gigs and you have a budget let me know.

--- LANGUAGES IVE USED ---
Ordered most to least & I'm sure I missed some...

• Regular Expressions
  • Perl
  • Sh
  • Bash
  • VB6.0
  • BASIC
  • PASCAL
  • 8 bit ASSEMBLY/BINARY
  • Php
  • ECMAscripts [Javascript]
  • Python
  • HTML[5]
  • CSS
  • SQL [SQLite, POSGRESQL, mySQL]
  • ASP
  • C
  • VB.NET
  • Java (PCRE Wink)

--- THING I CAN DO FOR CRYPTO ---
Im sure I'm missed a whole bunch

• Kernal optimisations / upgrades
  • Datascraping
  • Databasing
  • Tipping Bots on any medium (twtr, fb, goog, irc, slack, email, etc...)
  • Create Pool
  • Create Blockchain Explorer
  • Create Coin (Im not doing this, not even for $)
  • Create Forum
  • Create IRC network
  • Create faucets (even complicated game/gambling ones)
  • Create Wiki
  • Create other websites
  • Create other back end scripts
  • Create front end stuff/scripts
  • Help market thru coded bots
  • Secure/Update/Configure/Install Servers.
  • Create crazy interesting algorithms
  • Beta Test and Debugging

--- THINGS I WONT DO ---

• Anything that (within reason) indirectly benefits AAPL.
  • Anything that (within reason) indirectly benefits MSFT. (Unless you have alot of $$$)

--- WHAT I WANT ---

Monthly salary

--- WHO AM I? ---

I am Horacio Spinelli, I am argentinian but as you can see I also speak english. Most of my code is purposely anonymous, because they are whom i pledge my loyalties too and nothing can change that. But I have hundreds of examples of scripts I've written. I got interested in programming since my first memories (~8yrs old) where my father taught me boolean logic and how computers use it practically. I stopped programming almost entirely when I turned 18 because of litigation(laws), poverty, and loss of desire due to the formers. I am 25 years old now and i have spent the last 5 years reading programming documentations and economic text (specifically with regards to trading/code). I got into crypto as a result of those readings ~2 months ago. And instantly wanted to learn more.

I ended up in the irc channel of BTCD and offered to program just cause. I regrettably learned that the current devs of BTCD are far more brilliant than i am with respect to the C/C++ programming languages and most of the scripting was done. I have not programmed in C since I was 12 years old and never in C++. Furthermore programming languages are like spoken languages in the sense that you must use daily to retain your knowledge of them. I then landed in the irc channel of BTM where I learned that alot of work could be done not within the core itself but with the scripts that compliment the core. Scripting is what I did till I was 18 and I continued to do in very small Regular Expression doses. Plus I contribute towards their documentations in the form of text to this day. Anyway the point is what i learned struck me so powerfully that I turned the tables over instantly. I vowed to return to programming just from the fact i had obtained a VPS from mark. So I started to code (mainly read/plan/discus)... and in only ~1 month i did many things... if you want to know them all just ask.. I want to keep this bio short and most of my work isnt done. Or even started... I intend on helping SuperNET with many scripts for example that are still in the idea/planning stage.

But just to name a few things I did...
I managed to build a text based robot capable of scraping various things (currently 5). One of them is BitcoinTalk Markings. Which essentially means you can provide a small microtransaction via +ing someone's posts. You can see this reflected on a primitive (still centralized) ledger http://bitmarking.net/cgi-bin/x.cgi. Like I said the former is all stuff i just started (~3 days work on the back end) so dont expect it to atually work well (for example names with spaces arnt fully supported yet). but other than that it actually works quite decently.

I also managed to launch around 12 websites on 3 domains and 9 subdomains.

P.S. DISCLAIMER: I accidentally quasi-affiliated myself with a coin called pow that i expect to be dead shortly and I want everyone to know that I am not and never was a founder of that coin. I made no money off it and i gave away 100% of my holdings.

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 03:19:19 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 04:15:33 AM by leathan

.......... .     .    

Slow down ppl, I can't work for everyone at once!!! =P

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:08:30 AM

I read the whole post and didn't seem to find whether or not you have a university degree in IT or just self-taught?
thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:34:23 AM

Thats a lot of languages. Is there any project you are currently working on? Can, you show us some examples?

leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 02:25:38 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 07:36:34 PM by leathan

http://bitmarknews.com/2014/11/04/current-bitmark-development-part-three/

Tomorrow I will upload a Perl API wrapper I made which allows one to programatically trade on poloniex exchange, and I will upload the scraper i made that scans bct forums. (They have no front end)

I am working on http://bitmarking.net & http://bitmarking.net/wallet/ right now but the front end is only 5% of the codebase. Also I am the only administrator on that box. And i am very sad to say that i havnt worked much on it because i am wasting so much time finding a job... Also i have hacked primitive markings into some of links on bitmarking.net but i have yet to deploy it.

Also I am not totally self taught.. I honestly cannot remember a time i didnt understand atleast some form of code, my father started trying to teach me binary since a baby and didnt stop untill i learned.

If you still want some non current examples of stuff ive made let me know...

I can dig up some old code of some crappy chatrooms or crappy forums that i made from the bottom up and the only reason its crappy is because once i had a working model i wanted to go and do something else.

Let me know.. I can dig up lots of random stuff like the IRC server i cross compiled for the android phone.. or some cool configuration hacks ive done....

Or you can just post here and ask for some quick regexp?

Or you can ask for a quick bash script? perl script? website? cool css? cool js? Not sure.. .  .

Yes after ~17 yrs of being involved in code i ended up using lots of languages. however this actually severely hinders the fluency at which i can write any one language, but at the same time it has massively helped my ability to read random languages and through extrapolation debug them.

P.S. sorry for the snarky college remark but i get quiet frustrated when people want a college degree... ESPECIALLY when the only jobs i seem to find that pay are people hiring me to do there college homework... not kidding.... And i get further maddened when the college work they have me do is java... i hate java lol... also like i said when i turned 18 i stopped and started researching trading and reading documentations on my free time instead of coding. So 7 years later much of my work is simply lost... i am beyond depressed about it... in fact one piece of code I made was a 2.7gb robot capable of both attacking and defending servers all on his own. At the time i was just having fun.. fun coding like it was a video game... now i wish i had thought of the future and made more backups because all the backups i had are dead Sad but enough digging and you will see that a so called AxE BoT existed and even helped defend Clan TDA channel. (Clan TDA founded Dota which turned into the most played genre of games on the planet) Furthermore atleast 2/3 of my codebase is anon, and if it was not for poverty that number would be 1/1.

leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:43:43 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 05:54:02 PM by leathan

Poloniex trading API wrapper.

Code:

package Poloniex;
use Time::HiRes qw(time);
use POSIX qw(strftime);
use PHP::HTTPBuildQuery qw(http_build_query);
use Digest::SHA qw(hmac_sha512_hex);
use LWP::UserAgent;
use JSON::XS;
use WWW::Curl::Easy;
use Test::JSON;
use Scalar::Util 'blessed';

sub new {
 my $class = shift;
 my ( $api_key, $api_secret ) = @_;
 $self = bless {
  api_key => $api_key,
  api_secret => $api_secret,
  trading_url => "https://poloniex.com/tradingApi",
  public_url => "https://poloniex.com/public",
 }, $class;
 return $self;
}

sub query {
 my $self = shift;
 my %req = %{$_[0]};

# API unique settings
 my $key = $self->{api_key};
 my $secret = $self->{api_secret};

# Generate a nonce to avoid problems with 32bit systems
 $req{'nonce'} = time() =~ s/\.//r;
 my $data = \%req;

# Generate the POST data string
 my $post_data = http_build_query($data, '', '&');
 my $sign = hmac_sha512_hex($post_data, $secret);

# Generate headers to prove settings
 my @headers = ("Key: $key", "Sign: $sign",);

#Set up browser
 my $curl = WWW::Curl::Easy->new;
 $curl->setopt( CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true );
 $curl->setopt( CURLOPT_USERAGENT, 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; Poloniex Perl bot)' );
 $curl->setopt( CURLOPT_URL, $self->{trading_url} );
 $curl->setopt( CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post_data );
 $curl->setopt( CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, \@headers );
 $curl->setopt( CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE );
 my $response_body;
 $curl->setopt( CURLOPT_WRITEDATA, \$response_body );

# Send request
 my $retcode = $curl->perform;
 if ($retcode == 0) {
  # judge result and next action based on $response_code
  my $response_code = $curl->getinfo(CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);
  if ($dec = JSON::XS::decode_json($response_body)) {
   if (ref($dec) eq "HASH") { return %{  $dec  }; } else { return  @{  $dec  }; }
  } else { return false; }
 }
 # Error code, type of error, error message
 die "An error happened: $retcode ".$curl->strerror($retcode)." ".$curl->errbuf."\n";
 return false;
}

sub retrieveJSON {
 $self = shift;
 my $URL = shift;
 my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new(ssl_opts => { verify_hostname => 1 });
 my $res = $ua->get($URL);
 my $records = $res->decoded_content;
 my $json = JSON::XS::decode_json($records);
 return $json;
}

sub get_ticker {
 $self = shift; my $pair = shift;
 $prices = $self->retrieveJSON($self->{public_url} . '?command=returnTicker');
 if (!$pair || ($pair eq "ALL")) { return %{$prices}; } # Dereference the hash reference
 else {
  $pair = uc($pair);
  if ($prices->{$pair}) { return %{$prices->{$pair}}; } else { return {}; } # Dereference the hash reference or return empty anon hash
 }
}

sub get_trade_history {
 $trades = $self->retrieveJSON($self->{public_url} . '?command=returnTradeHistory&currencyPair=' . uc($pair));
 return @{$trades};
}

sub get_order_book {
 $orders = $self->retrieveJSON($self->{public_url} . '?command=returnOrderBook&currencyPair=' . uc($pair));
 return %{$orders};
}

sub get_volume() {
 $self = shift; my $volume = shift;
 $volume = $self->retrieveJSON($self->{public_url} . '?command=return24hVolume');
 return %{$volume};
}

sub get_trading_pairs() {
 $self = shift;
 $tickers = $self->retrieveJSON($self->{public_url} . '?command=returnTicker');
 return keys($tickers);
}

sub get_balances() {
 $self = shift;
 return $self->query(
  {
   command => 'returnBalances'
  }
 );
}

sub get_open_orders() { # Returns array of open order hashes
 $self = shift; $pair = shift;
 return $self->query(
  {
   'command' => 'returnOpenOrders',
   'currencyPair' => uc($pair)
  }
 );
}

sub get_my_trade_history() {
 $self = shift; $pair = shift;
 return $self->query(
  array(
   'command' => 'returnTradeHistory',
   'currencyPair' => uc($pair)
  )
 );
}

sub buy() {
 my $self = shift; my $pair = shift; my $rate = shift; my $amount = shift;
 return $self->query(
  {
   'command' => 'buy',
   'currencyPair' => uc($pair),
   'rate' => $rate,
   'amount' => $amount
  }
 );
}

sub sell() {
 $self = shift; my $pair = shift; my $rate = shift; my $amount = shift;
 return $self->query(
  {
   'command' => 'sell',
   'rate' => $rate,
   'amount' => $amount
  }
 );
}

sub cancel_order() {
 $self = shift; my $pair = shift; my $order_number = shift;
 return $self->query(
  {
   'command' => 'cancelOrder',
   'orderNumber' => $order_number
  }
 );
}

sub withdraw() {
 $self = shift; my $currency = shift; my $amount = shift; my $address = shift;
 return $self->query(
  {
   'command' => 'withdraw',
   'currency' => uc($currency),
   'amount' => $amount,
   'address' => $address
  }
 );
}

sub public_url {
 my $self = shift;
 if (@_) {
  $self->{public_url} = shift;
 }
 return $self->{public_url};
}

1;

P.S. The reason I have not yet submitted this API to Poloniex is because I wanted to clean up some of the dependancies.

leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:47:01 PM

The BCT forum scraper. (This is just beta code, but it works)
Code:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use LWP::UserAgent;
use DBI;

open(my $fh, '>>', 'errorlog') or die ("Could not open file 'errorlog' $!");
open(my $logs, '>>', 'logs') or die ("Could not open file 'logs' $!");
my $db = DBI-> connect("dbi:SQLite:/usersdb") || die ("Can't open database");
my $URL = "";
my @html; #The HTML will be saved here
my $reply = "";
##Start

my $res = $ua->get("https://bitcointalk.org/index.php");
($today) = $res->decoded_content =~ /<span class="smalltext">(\w+ \d{1,2}, \d{4},) [0-9][0-9]:[0-9][0-9]:[0-9][0-9] (?:AM|PM)<\/span>/s;

my $ref = $db->selectall_arrayref( "SELECT bttid FROM accounts WHERE bttid <> ''" ); #return an array reference to an array of all the user ids to watch.
my @ress = @$ref; #redundant but I like it for readability.
 foreach( @ress ) {
  foreach $i (0..$#$_) { #Loops through the current array, in this case just the ID.
   print $logs "$_->[$i] is the current ID.\n";
   &loadHTML($_->[$i]);
   &parseHTML();
   `sleep 1`;
 }
}
print $reply;
close $fh;
close $logs;
exit(0); ##Done

sub parseHTML() {
 my (@quoted, @content, @date, @name, @post);
 @content = @date = @name = @post = ('','','','','');
 my $s = 32; #This variable is the line to start at that contains the first comment info.

($user) = ($html[4] =~ /<title>Latest posts of:  (.+)<\/title>/); #Line 5 contains the username of the Uid. ( $html[0] is line 1 ).
 ($nposts) = ($html[19] =~ /.*?(\d+)<\/a>\s$/); #Line 20 contains the number of pages, each page has 5 posts except maybe the last.
 print $logs "The BTT username you are looking up is $user\n";
 #print $logs "That user has $nposts pages which is about " . 5*$nposts . " posts.\n";

for (my $i=0; $i <= 4; $i++){
  ($post[$i], $name[$i]) = ($html[$s] =~ /.*<a href="(.*?)">(.*)<\/a>$/); $s+=3; #Extract URL/Name of comment, then increment line by 3 for date.
  ($date[$i]) = ($html[$s] =~ /on: (.*)/); $s+=5; #Date for above is 3 lines after, then increment by 5 for the post body.
  $date[$i] =~ s/<b>Today<\/b> at/$today/;
  #print $logs "$i:  $name[$i] - $post[$i] ( $date[$i] ).\n";
  ($quoted[$i]) = ($html[$s] =~ /Quote from: (.+?) on ([A-Z]|<)/); #Check if the post is quoting another. If so this will be the default recipient.
  if ($quoted[$i]) { ($content[$i]) = ($html[$s] =~ /.*<\/div><br \/>(.*)<\/div>$/); }
  else { ($content[$i]) = ($html[$s] =~ /.*<div class="post">(.*)<\/div>$/); }
  $s+=20; #The above contains the post body and possible quoted user. Now increment 20 lines for next URL/Name of comment. 
  unless ($quoted[$i]) { $quoted[$i] = "nobody"; }
  $content[$i] =~ s/(<br \/>)/ /g;
  $content[$i] =~ s/(<[^>]*>)//g;
  #print $logs "Quoting($quoted[$i]), Body[$i]:  \"$content[$i]\"\n";
  if (&isProcessedPost($user, $date[$i])) { return; }
  if ($amount = &isMarking($content[$i])) { &ProcessMarking($user, $quoted[$i], $content[$i], $amount, $post[$i]); }
 }
}

sub ProcessMarking() {
 my ($potentialSender, $potentialRecipient, $body, $sendAmount, $plink) = @_;
 my ($reason, $precipient, $newAmountS, $newAmountR, $balanceS, $balanceR, $idS, $idR, $sender, $recipient);
 ##Set recipient
 ($precipient) = $body =~ /(?:\s|\A)@"(.*?)"(?:\s|\Z|\z)/g;
 ($precipient) = $body =~ /(?:\s|\A)@(\S*)(?:\s|\Z|\z)/g unless ($precipient);
 if (!$precipient && ($potentialRecipient eq 'nobody')) { print $fh "Error marking detected by $user but no recipient can be established!\n"; exit(0); }
 if ($precipient && $potentialRecipient eq 'nobody') { $potentialRecipient = $precipient; }
 ##Set the reason
 ($reason) = $body =~ /^(.*)?;/;
 ($reason) = $body =~ /^(.{1,512})/ unless ($reason);
 ##Send out the information to the database
 $reason =~ s/"/&quot;/g;
 $reason =~ s/'/&#39;/g;
 $reason =~ s/>/&gt;/g;
 $reason =~ s/</&lt;/g;
 $potentialSender = (lc($potentialSender) . "\@btt");
 $potentialRecipient = (lc($potentialRecipient) . "\@btt");

my @arr;
 my $sth = $db->prepare('SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE bttname = ?'); $sth->execute($potentialSender); @arr = $sth->fetchrow_array;
 if (@arr) {
  $balanceS = $arr[1]; $idS = $arr[3]; $sender = $potentialSender;
  $newAmountS = $balanceS - $sendAmount;
  if ($newAmountS >= 0) {
   my $sth = $db->prepare('SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE bttname = ?'); $sth->execute($potentialRecipient); @arr = $sth->fetchrow_array;
   if (@arr) {
    $balanceR = $arr[1]; $idR = $arr[3]; $recipient = $potentialRecipient;
    $newAmountR = $balanceR + $sendAmount;
    print $logs "Calling recordTransacion with ($sender, $recipient, $newAmountS, $newAmountR, $reason, $plink)\n";
    &recordTransaction($sender, $recipient, $newAmountS, $newAmountR, $reason, $sendAmount, $plink);
   } else {
    my $potentialRecipientStripped = ($potentialRecipient =~ s/\@btt$//r);
    #print $potentialRecipientStripped;
    $sth = $db->prepare('SELECT id FROM allUsers WHERE LOWER(name) = ?'); $sth->execute($potentialRecipientStripped); @arr = $sth->fetchrow_array;
    if (@arr) {
     #print @arr;
     $recipient = $potentialRecipient; $idR = $arr[0];
     $sth = $db->prepare("INSERT INTO accounts VALUES ( \"\", \"0\", \"$potentialRecipient\", \"$arr[0]\" )"); $sth->execute();
     $newAmountR = $sendAmount;
     print $logs "Calling recordTransacion with ($sender, $recipient, $newAmountS, $newAmountR, $reason, $plink)\n";
     &recordTransaction($sender, $recipient, $newAmountS, $newAmountR, $reason, $sendAmount, $plink);
    } else { print $fh "Could not load $potentialRecipient ID attempted amount was $sendAmount\n";  }
   }
  } else { print $fh "$sender, sorry not enough funds.\n"; }
 } else { print $fh "$sender, marking detected but user has no account.\n"; }
}

sub recordTransaction() {
 my ($sender, $recipient, $newAmountS, $newAmountR, $reason, $sendAmount, $plink) = @_;
  $sth = $db->prepare("INSERT INTO transactions VALUES ( \"$sender\", \"$recipient\", \"$sendAmount\", \"$reason\" )"); $sth->execute();
  if ($sender ne $recipient) {
   $sth = $db->prepare("UPDATE accounts SET balance = \"$newAmountS\" WHERE bttname = \"$sender\""); $sth->execute();
   $sth = $db->prepare("UPDATE accounts SET balance = \"$newAmountR\" WHERE bttname = \"$recipient\""); $sth->execute();
   $reply .= "$sender awarded $sendAmount₥ to $recipient. ( $plink )\n";
  } else {
    $reply .= "$sender awarded $sendAmount₥ to themselves. ( $plink )\n";
  }
}

sub isMarking() {
 my $body = shift;
 my $amount;
 ($amount) = $body =~ /(?:\s|\A)[+]([1-9][0-9]*)(?:\s|\Z|\.|!|\?)/;  #Regex to check if the post is a marking
 return $amount;
}

sub isProcessedPost() {
 my ($postAcnt, $postDate) = @_;
 my $sth = $db->prepare('SELECT name, time FROM processedPosts WHERE name = ? AND time = ?');
 $sth->execute($postAcnt, $postDate);
 my @arr = $sth->fetchrow_array;
 if (@arr) { return 1; } #The transaction has already been processed so return.
 else {
  $db->do( "INSERT INTO processedPosts VALUES ( \"$postAcnt\", \"$postDate\" ) " ); #The transaction has not been processed, so add it to the processed lists since it wil be processed after.
  return 0;
 }
}

sub loadHTML() {
 $Uid = shift;
 $URL = "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=" . $Uid . ";sa=showPosts;wap2;start=0";
 my $res = $ua->get($URL);
 @html = split(/\n/, $res->decoded_content);
}

leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:48:33 PM

The above is just the stuff ive been doing last month for fun, not for pay... If you need me to write a quick website, script, program, regexp, or anything else to let me prove I can code let me know.

Or if you really want me to go dig up stuff i did as a teenager let me know...

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:26:18 PM

Im partially trolling here but... No I do not have a piece of paper proving I partied, had sex, and did drugs. I simply could never afford such a degree, I instead read and learned.

So by your assumption everyone that got a degree has done the aforementioned acts in no particular order? Way to amuse your future employers it seems.
leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 07:33:46 PM

I should delete that.. Sorry man i was kinda just trolling..

No I dont think that people who go to college just party, drink, and have sex. I do however think on average this is not to far off reality. very sorry that i wrote that. its more of a reflection of my personal experiences and very bias. Take it as a funny troll :/

Personally i think every individual takes from college what he puts in, I think that judging an individual based on his college is futile which is why i wrote that. But yeah it was stupid of me to even troll with that.

leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

Im partially trolling here but... No I do not have a piece of paper proving I partied, had sex, and did drugs. I simply could never afford such a degree, I instead read and learned.

So by your assumption everyone that got a degree has done the aforementioned acts in no particular order? Way to amuse your future employers it seems.

Really.. my ambitions to get a job aside, im sorry i wrote that.. it was mean and ignorant and wrong.

On a more professional note I got the discourse, survey, Q&A, and media servers up and running. and im going to now go through the log files to see why the server hung in the first place.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:49:50 AM

what price to improve my site

getbitcoin.biz

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 01:58:13 AM

what price to improve my site

getbitcoin.biz

It depends how well you want it done to be honest. Web development is something that is a continuous process, it does not just end when things work like some people think.

Also im looking for monthly pay. PM me and we can talk details about your budget and my pay. improving that site is right up my ally.

To give you a random number right now im making a website that has log in and minimal user feedback for 500$. But depending the level of commitment you want it all depends... For example for 500$ i wont even do that good of a job of proper W3C syntax. (it will work great though) but google-bots will crawl and not properly archive the site. To get full blown professional work from me i just need to know that i can live a stable life (AKA monthly pay). But like I said pm me if you'd like that site looks like its got good content.

leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 02:10:44 AM

Tomorrow I will upload another website that im working on now that is pretty well done although the code is very sloppy still... I have to go now.

Then i will upload another i am working on which is not done yet.

Maybe if i still cant get work ill start uploading some of the stuff i did as a kid.. some of it is quite impressive. (if i can find it)

LordSonjai

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:08:14 AM

ill keep you in mind i really do need a website to be built how much?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:16:57 AM

Do you theme microwallet faucets? If so, how much?
leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 03:16:20 PM

ill keep you in mind i really do need a website to be built how much?

Can you see the answer above?

I can make a website for 10$. But it will be either

1.) a sloppy form that takes user input and spits it out to your email,
2.) a copy paste
3.) Just some text

I recommend atleast >500$ for a website if you insist on a one time gig. I'll provide the server for a few months and even the domain. But please read the answer i posted above, a website is not something you do and then walk away from, it is something that you do, then improve/maintain, then improve/maintain, then improve/maintain. In my first post I stated that I wanted a monthly wage and a website is actually a perfect example of that also being in the best interest of the employer.

However remember that I cannot provide the server forever, they are expensive to run and require maintenance. The VPS i run gives me full root (although the kernel is shared (VM'd) due to a non full sandbox). Also the VPS i run really never goes down. That said after a few months you will need to find your own server... since you only paid me for the one time gig I cant just keep hosting it... But I will help you transfer out all the files, and since i bet there will be dependency problems i will even configure your new server and transfer the files myself.

leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 06:17:16 PM

Do you theme microwallet faucets? If so, how much?

If you need CSS styling or HTML DOM structuring yes I can. If you just need an artist to draw art i can also but ill secretly have my brother do the work (and ill pay him) because he is the artist, im the logic.

Also im not to sure what a microwallet faucet is but i searched it and if its a way to keep all your faucet aquired btc in one place then i also thought why not make a program do this for all crypto? You can use a bot on the backend to compute the prices of the various alts in btc (and compute the xfers) then when the user reaches the limit the bot can trade the alts for btc and sinceit alrdy computed the xfers it can then xfer it straight to the users address.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:24:13 AM

Leathan is a very motivated coder and anyone who has need for a contract coder should seriously consider giving him a try. He's a very hard worker and trustworthy as well.
LordSonjai

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:28:25 PM

alright now more playing.

I need a amazing site to be made I will pay you handsomely I just need to see a portfolio or something if you haven't already posted it.
leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:55:25 PM

alright now more playing.

I need a amazing site to be made I will pay you handsomely I just need to see a portfolio or something if you haven't already posted it.

I can send you a tarball stuffed with perl scripts and my resume?

I for sure can make you an amazing site... money = time = good code

leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:36:18 AM

For the record I have done nothing yet for anyone... ive been in a hard time in my life right now so i havnt been able to program whatsoever Sad Literally none.

So since my last posting all I have done is add a logger to BTM slack and hook it up to an irc logviewer and i forked insight to create a redesigned blockchain explorer. and I
created a tiny tiny SourceMod plugin which displays "You just died and lost one HYPER" when user dies

https://bitmarking.net:300 - block explorer (this is NOT btm's official chain explorer, it is JUST for graphing/UI changes/testing)
https://bitmarking.net/irc-logviewer/ - irc log viewer

If I had no time to code how did I make the above?

Simple I didnt do any coding the SourceMod thing was a boiler point + 1 conditional print line.
The irc log viewer is just irssi + a clone
the block explorer... fine i programmed here because finally after liek 2 weeks i had some time.

LordSonjai

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:18:35 AM

may i have your contact info?
kishan889

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:03:47 AM

How much you will charge for teaching me to create a block explorer having richlist
leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 11:04:02 PM

How much you will charge for teaching me to create a block explorer having richlist

Depends how well you want to learn, but with enough money i can teach you everything from the nitty gritty to the easiest way.

basically git cloning will get you half way there and even insights API is sufficient. (if you add some code every time a block is found to update the database)

LordSonjai

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:23:00 PM

Contact info.
leathan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 04:33:20 AM

Contact info.

/server irc.freenode.net
/msg leathan .

or try leathan7@gmail but irc is always faster reply.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: