Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Glass, iPhone 5S, Galaxy S5, iPad Mini, Galaxy S3  (Read 2328 times)
CoinMint (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:47:56 AM

I have all carefully used, still in original boxes, no scratches, 5S & S5 each come with a durable case. Serious offers only.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:40:12 AM

I have all carefully used, still in original boxes, no scratches, 5S & S5 each come with a durable case. Serious offers only.

Please provide pictures with paper on which writes your username and current date.Escrow accepted?
CoinMint (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:24:11 AM

http://s30.postimg.org/n0wpk1nod/foto_no_exif.jpg

Galaxy 5S is in another room & it's late as hell here....any ways you get the idea....The Google Glass alone being in the photo is as good as a card with my nick on it.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:34:33 AM

Photos please
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:00:57 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 11:13:49 AM by niktitan132

Galaxy 5S is in another room & it's late as hell here....any ways you get the idea....The Google Glass alone being in the photo is as good as a card with my nick on it.

You need to write your username and current date on the paper,this is how it works here.Can you provide a picture with better quality?Escrow accepted??
enryk

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GreenCoin

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:33:21 AM

Where are you based in ? WIll you ship it to Australia?

finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:45:15 AM

What percent off the original price are you looking for? And will you be willing to do an escrow? I might be interested in the Ipad Mini, please let me know what price you are looking for this.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 03:40:13 PM

No...  it's not. Anyone can Google Image search high end electronics and find a picture with several.
If I find a picture of 10 solid gold bars with an iPad sitting next to them, does that mean I can use the picture here in a For Sale: 10 1 oz .999 24K gold bars and an iPad 5 thread?

Of course I could; don't fall for it this easily people. Anyone ready to make a trade for a large amount of money or BTC could and would easily take a picture of the items with username/date. Also if not willing to use escrow these are other big red flags for a brand new member with no previous trade history or trust feedback.

Am I saying this seller is a scammer? Of course not, only that there Could be a high possibility. I think these are reasonable conditions you can meet in order to sell a large value of items on this forum.
Am I trying to block or fuck with your sale? Of course not. I love the Bitcoin economy and free market trade, and do anything I can to support it.

CoinMint (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:08:41 PM

Yeah I'll go get the galaxy s5 and add the username/date/forum. What item(s) are you interested in and at what price? I'm mainly wanting to sell the Google Glass, the rest I'm willing to sell if somebody wants them tho.
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 07:15:11 PM

Yeah I'll go get the galaxy s5 and add the username/date/forum. What item(s) are you interested in and at what price? I'm mainly wanting to sell the Google Glass, the rest I'm willing to sell if somebody wants them tho.
then make the same thing with the google glass, accept escrow?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:19:46 PM

You'll need to prove you have these to be taken seriously.
CoinMint (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:45:31 PM

http://www.exifremove.com/ul/1411165468ff160f589/IMG_0024.jpg
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:59:41 PM

Okay you want to sell goods, why not post a price you want?

It makes buyers have to work to guess how much you want. That to me is a waste of time.

Please post your prices.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

CoinMint (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:18:19 PM

iPhone 5S - 1btc
Galaxy S5 - 1btc
iPad Mini - 0.5btc

Google Glass - 2.5 btc

I would also consider a trade for mining equipment as well...I know everyone else is moving to the cloud but I want to keep mining, I think it's more fun and fascinating to do it yourself.
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:37:31 PM

iPhone 5S - 1btc
Galaxy S5 - 1btc
iPad Mini - 0.5btc

Google Glass - 2.5 btc

I would also consider a trade for mining equipment as well...I know everyone else is moving to the cloud but I want to keep mining, I think it's more fun and fascinating to do it yourself.
Can you also add more details about the Ipad Mini. Is it the retine / non-retina?
And what storage is it? And where will you be shipping these from?

sanos51ck

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:50:41 PM

No pics?
Low prices?
Evasive about escrow?

Nop
CoinMint (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:02:12 AM

No pics?
Low prices?
Evasive about escrow?

Nop

Dude there is a picture. You're saying $380 for an iPhone 5S 16GB Verizon is cheap?

Ipad mini 16GB non-retina

Galaxy S5 Verizon 16GB

2.5btc for Google Glass = $920 (I originally paid $1,500)

I don't think my prices are cheap, they reflect the condition that I have kept them in. If you are seriously interested in an item I will take a high-res photo of that specific item with username/date/forum etc. But I mainly just wanted to sell the Google Glass....

I'm not evasive about escrow, no one had even offered yet? How will escrow work, who holds the funds? Damn you must've been ripped off bad to accuse someone so quickly? Give me a chance here, just because I have a low post count doesn't mean I'm new here.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:09:56 AM

Escrow is to protect buyer and seller. Buyer sends funds to trusted escrow, seller sends item(s) to buyer, when buyer receives items and they are as described in selling thread they tell escrow to release the funds to seller. Simple as that really.
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:15:45 AM

Escrow is to protect buyer and seller. Buyer sends funds to trusted escrow, seller sends item(s) to buyer, when buyer receives items and they are as described in selling thread they tell escrow to release the funds to seller. Simple as that really.

Since your account is a newbie, previous experiences have made people, ensure an escrow is done. It is because a lot of scams have occured in the past.

CoinMint (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:52:42 AM

I know what escrow is LOL. But since this isn't a market with an escrow service, I was wondering who is going to be the 3rd party that both of us trust to hold the funds?
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:37:33 AM

There are many trusted members who will provide escrow at little or no cost.
Search: DannyHamilton, devthedev, and escrow.ms for a start maybe.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:41:06 AM

I know what escrow is LOL. But since this isn't a market with an escrow service, I was wondering who is going to be the 3rd party that both of us trust to hold the funds?

I can give you a hand with that.

yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:11:36 PM

I can give you a hand with that.

I pm'd OP to inquire about the google glass with devthedev as escrow. Haven't heard back yet.
Jybrael

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:13:16 PM

CoinMint. They do have an escrow service here offered by other members with a lot of good trust. You can get in touch with one of them for it.
CoinMint (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:49:34 AM

Sorry I had posted them here and  no one really seemed interested in them or thought I was a scam even though I was more than OK with escrow. Anyways I sold everything except for the Google Glass, while they are in PERFECT condition it's hard to find someone local that interested in them at a fair price.

I know some people were interested in it, but is anyone interested in trading  for minging equipment for them?
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:58:37 AM

IP5s seems quiet cheap. Do you have it's photos ?
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:46:56 AM

IP5s seems quiet cheap. Do you have it's photos ?

I think he just said that he sold everything else except for the gglass.
Also CoinMint, people have the right to have their suspicions. Its easy for people to scam with bitcoins, and you should be understanding in that. Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: