Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens  (Read 1076 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:25:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

I'm feeling conflicted Sad It COULD turn out badass, especially with all the shiny new effects and everything and the fact that George Lucas doesn't seem to be directing it, but it could also end up being absolutely horrible and a pointless waste and it would be nice to finally watch a Star Wars movie that isn't a stupid prequel that I won't know the ending to, I'm just expecting half of it to be a stupid song and dance routine featuring some off-shoot of Jar Jar Binks because it's Disney.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:35:58 AM

and what's up with a gay ass light saber  Shocked
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:51:38 AM

I'm feeling conflicted Sad It COULD turn out badass, especially with all the shiny new effects and everything and the fact that George Lucas doesn't seem to be directing it, but it could also end up being absolutely horrible and a pointless waste and it would be nice to finally watch a Star Wars movie that isn't a stupid prequel that I won't know the ending to, I'm just expecting half of it to be a stupid song and dance routine featuring some off-shoot of Jar Jar Binks because it's Disney.

Me too.  I'm not really anxious to see this film - will probably wait till it comes out on on-demand.   Unless it gets great reviews.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 10:02:00 AM

As with all these things only check the user reviews, because you can bet there will be a lot of bribed reviewers out there Tongue
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:19:37 AM

Meh dont get your hopes it looks like a money grab same old thing. CGI makes it feel fake as usual.

Wish these film makers would just grow a set of balls and commission brand new stories.
uhbvcxz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:24:28 AM

Pretty hyped for this, might actually go watch in the theaters for once
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 10:38:32 AM

Meh dont get your hopes it looks like a money grab same old thing. CGI makes it feel fake as usual.

Wish these film makers would just grow a set of balls and commission brand new stories.

I don't mind CGI, it's when it's CGI done crappily that I get annoyed, you know, like when they don't interact with anything and just have a pretty background in front of them you just know it's a green screen and that's all they've done, best ones are when you have people climbing on the side of a spaceship and so on, that looks more believable.

Since there's strormtroopers in it they may be doing a new story, but I won't get my hopes up.
uhbvcxz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:05:41 AM

I don't mind CGI, it's when it's CGI done crappily that I get annoyed, you know, like when they don't interact with anything and just have a pretty background in front of them you just know it's a green screen and that's all they've done, best ones are when you have people climbing on the side of a spaceship and so on, that looks more believable.

Since there's strormtroopers in it they may be doing a new story, but I won't get my hopes up.

KAY
Moonpig

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:54:17 AM

and what's up with a gay ass light saber  Shocked

What's gay about it? I thought that was the coolest bit. Looked like an inverted crucifix  Cheesy. Trailer was meh. Not enough in it for me to judge but I guess it was just a teaser.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:58:40 AM

I guess this movie is for the NEW STAR WARS FANS  Wink
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 12:34:39 PM

I guess this movie is for the NEW STAR WARS FANS  Wink

BOOOOOOOOO! >_<
vm1990
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:48:28 PM

hot about a year to wait or so they say before they release it....

im meh not the biggest star wars fan, still wont be paying to watch it XD odds are TPB will get this before the cinemas near me Cheesy figures crossed for a leaked copy  Shocked if its good then i might buy it on bluray

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:19:03 PM

I think that is to early now to make any conclusions about this next STAR WARS movie, based on just 1 minute short introduction video.
Let's wait to see full movie next year and I'm sure all Star WARS fun will be very excited, as always Smiley
Can't wait!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
richierich

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:22:36 PM

I'm hoping this will be good since a fan of the director but that lightsabres?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:29:34 PM

I really hope J.J. Abrams doesn't fuck this up, and no Jar Jar Binks, please...

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:22:59 AM

The trailer sucked, but the lightsaber looks badass, what's bad about it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: