Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting the most out of reloadable cards and moneypaks  (Read 1867 times)
segvec (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:19:09 PM

Hello my fellow bitcointalk members,

As we all know, moneypak is a pain in the ass when it comes to redeeming. As the days go on, moneypak continues to get harder and harder when it comes to redemption of the actual code. I have been in the game of redeeming moneypaks for years now. With years of experience comes many techniques and methods that I have found to be extremely beneficial. A lot of members and people for that matter fail to disclose their methods as they do not want the methods to die... The methods I use however are universal. With that being said, they cannot be saturated unless EXTREME abuse is applied to them. When I say extreme, I am talking about millions of people doing it which I find to be a bit impossible...

First things first, which reloadable cards are the best?
In order from best to worse...

1. AccountNow
2. Rushcard
3. Upsidecard
4. Serve
5. Mango
6. Univision

Each and every card allows a total of 7 codes to be redeemed via the card weekly.
With a total of 20 reloads per month.

It is important to note that after 4-7 reloads, the card will die...even if you have the zipcodes; the card still dies.
Moneypaks are becoming useless when it comes to trading if you only have a few cards

Now, if you are getting cards in your name, mom/dad, grandma/grandpa, girlfriend, etc, then you are probably going to have an easy time redeeming moneypaks...very few are fortunate to have such access to individuals who are willing to sign-up.

TIPS: (in order to get debit card to never die)
- do not redeem over 2 codes per day.
- redeem the codes over the phone (does not require zipcode)
- when pulling funds from the card, either go to a bank and do a cash advance, or cashback at walmart, kroger, etc
- do not accept fraudulent moneypaks...
- request receipt with your moneypak codes just to be safe
- if cashing out funds and doing over 2 loads a week, redeem all codes...then cashout at the very end of the week.
- cashing out on sat/sun is your best bet as the fraud dept. is not in on those two days

Moving forward, I discovered a new way to cash infinite moneypaks if you are in the United States. This includes 7 moneypaks a week...20 per month. However, you can get an account in everyone's name who lives with you. With that being said, you can cash 35 codes on a weekly basis...140 a month with 5 accounts. (not hard to achieve by any means necessary) --- going to possibly sell this method, not sure yet.

Any questions?
Just drop me a PM.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:12:22 AM

Have you lost anything to reversals? Have you tried to get it back from greendot?
SueGiant

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:06:09 PM

Have you lost anything to reversals? Have you tried to get it back from greendot?

Have you sir? What is your current status right now?
mojosavage

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:40:07 PM

I guess I don't understand one part.  You said

"Each and every card allows a total of 7 codes to be redeemed via the card weekly.
With a total of 20 reloads per month.

It is important to note that after 4-7 reloads, the card will die...even if you have the zipcodes; the card still dies.
Moneypaks are becoming useless when it comes to trading if you only have a few cards"

"TIPS: (in order to get debit card to never die)
- do not redeem over 2 codes per day."

So when you say the card dies after 4-7 reloads is that in a day or a week?  But if you only load 2 a day along with the other tips it doesn't shut down?  Because if you do 2 a day in 4 days your over the 7 reload a week threshold.  Just curious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: