Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: PESA.CASH Proof of Strength Crypto Currency Decentralizing Mobile Money Services  (Read 3649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pesacash (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:52:35 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:31:58 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 07:12:35 AM by pesacash

Hello Pesa Community,

Pesa now has new 2 widely experienced developers and 1 designer who have agreed to work on Pesa on probation.

We look forward to making Pesa the defacto Platform for decentralized mobile money services targeted at  the emerging and developing local and international economies on Earth.

Pesa will be built to work hand in hand with other prominent Digital and Virtual currencies such as Bitcoin which have already proven usefulness through a decentralized application interface(DAPI). Pesa will itself NOT build any Third party services like Markets, Exchanges and Messaging applications as that will distract from key focus and jeopardize possible partnerships with entities offering these services in our target markets. It is hoped that Pesa will OFFER and ACCESS additional services through other networked services; hence no need to reinvent any new wheels Grin

However do note our P2P API's and Gateways will allow third party partner applications to be built and scale on Pesa.

Our immediate goal is develop a road map that

1: Reduces transaction block time by at least 50%.
2: Allows development of smart contracting and accounting service for business over the DAPI.
3: Offers a third party gateway with sample open source code on the DAPI for SMS, USSD and SimToolKit solutions.

To be specific Pesa will be a fast trust-less coin that offers plug and play services to StartUps/Telcos looking to emulate the success of mobile money but in a Decentralized and Distributed manner. Pesa will become a standard.

We humbly ask that our Investors do not engage in Pump and Dump activities as this will jeopardize the aforementioned road map and negotiations with our partners who we have approached to offer their services.

Thanks  for your patience and keep staking your coins...

Whive who organized the NEW team and wrote the new whitepaper has left to start "The Crypto Network" a Decentralized Crypto Index to monitor altcoin growth and expansion.

Our main dev who is a Node.JS/PHP/MYSQL/QT expert will introduce himself shortly.

Wish us luck,

PesaCash Team (Post Adapted from Whive Post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701621.msg9291424#msg9291424)
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:52:12 AM

I cannot wait to dump my shit ton of coins all over you.

twitter @antiiclimax
Coincoin256

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:55:33 AM

I cannot wait to dump my shit ton of coins all over you.

Let me grab my popcorn. I think this thread will be an interesting one.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:00:26 AM

I got all night.
This guys got nothing but a bunch of stolen ideas/code/accounts.
Answer me why you locked the core team members from OUR thread within a week of gaining access to our OP/github.

I'll use every ounce of credibilityI have to make sure you don't squirm your way out of this.

I will also be coordinating dumps of 10%+ of "your" coin at strategic times if you happen to get this shit going.

Try me.

twitter @antiiclimax
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:10:49 AM

I got all night.
Answer me why you locked the core team members from OUR thread within a week of gaining access to our OP/github.

I'll use every ounce of credibilityI have to make sure you don't squirm your way out of this.

I will also be coordinating dumps of 10%+ of "your" coin at strategic times if you happen to get this shit going.

Try me.

This a new team taking over what was a dying coin with a dev that had dissapeared and giving it a new vision. We just took time to announce a new thread as we were reviewing many things.

We can continue discussion here no need to FUD. I believe other Pesa Community members still have GitHub access.

Its clear you have evil intentions aimed at discouraging us with your threats of dumping. They are your coins we will just continue developing...

That is all!
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:14:20 AM

I got all night.

Try me.

This a new team taking over what was a dying coin with a dev that had dissapeared and giving it a new vision. We just took time to announce a new thread as we were reviewing many things.

We can continue discussion here no need to FUD. I believe other Pesa Community members still have GitHub access...

Explain your thought process when you locked out the people who gave you access to everything you have used to get to this point?

If you had good intentions you wouldn't need to lock the thread and change the password to the Niccolomac account. You also wouldn't incite people into dumping with big red letters.. Funny how after you gained a huge % of cheap coins you suddenly have all the motivation in the world.
 Then you start posting from the OP account as if you have the right to.

You were given access after you agreed to update the OP as part of the first milestone, which you then bitched was "too much work for the time being" and wanted your donations before the work was completed.

Funny how it was updated immediately after you locked us out.

Perfect timing I would say. Almost like you planned it all out.

twitter @antiiclimax
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:19:25 AM

I got all night.

Try me.

We can continue discussion here no need to FUD. I believe other Pesa Community members still have GitHub access...

Explain your thought process when you locked out the people who gave you access to everything you have used to get to this point?

If you had good intentions you wouldn't need to lock the thread and change the password to the Niccolomac account. You also wouldn't incite people into dumping with big red letters.. Funny how after you gained a huge % of cheap coins you suddenly have all the motivation in the world.

You were given access after you agreed to update the OP as part of the first milestone, which you then bitched was "too much work for the time being" and wanted your donations before the work was completed.

That was Whive he froze the accounts as he negotiated and funded the take over. We've bought into the concept in the Whitepaper and we think we can deliver Whive also donated like 300K coins to us. Whive has left because he didn't want to deal with FUD and Negative energy.

Lets try and save this coin... Just doesn't make sense to FUD or DUMP your own coin by being too emotional.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:27:55 AM

I have asked the same freaking questioon already several times: Who ARE YOU? And by that I mean legal name and address so we can know what if anything you bring to the table. Then we will or we wont support you. On merits, not on paper after failing to skim money directly from the community.

Second and equally important: Make this thread an UNCENSORED ONE, forget about self-moderated. That will be a good place to start. Otherwise, I subscribe every single word anti-climax wrote and you wil NOT get this off the ground. Either you play fair, totally fair, or get out of Dodge immediately.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:30:15 AM

Lol fiend innocence all you want. Funny you couldn't be bothered to speak to us when we were supposed to bank roll your project.

Whive bankrolled it eh?
When we last spoke he had.. Less than 1% of the supply!  Makes a lot of sense he would bankroll 200k and 1btc to start this project when had maybe 200k pesa and told me he would not spend any btc on the project.
We had his funds and he couldn't even complete the work.

You know he was going to keep 600k of the pesa donations for himself?
I have logs of him telling me he didn't want your devs holding too many coins.

As for emotionally dumping.. I'll buy back lower so I can do it all over again, yet in the process I'll kill any momentum you try and gain.

twitter @antiiclimax
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:30:46 AM

I got all night.

Try me.

That was Whive he froze the accounts as he negotiated and funded the take over. We've bought into the concept in the Whitepaper and we think we can deliver Whive also donated like 300K coins to us. Whive has left because he didn't want to deal with FUD and Negative energy.

Lets try and save this coin... Just doesn't make sense to FUD or DUMP your own coin by being too emotional.

Hello,

I dont want to be negative or fud, but just realistic.

If a coin start like this, it's just death. There are coins with active devs since day 1, there is nobody what will join into this mess.
It's sad for u, if u really had good intentions. But u can beter stop, it looks like a waste of time for u dev.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:35:40 AM

Just bought 100k more coins in spite.
I'll burn through all my btc before I let this fly.

twitter @antiiclimax
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:36:33 AM

I got all night.

Try me.

Hello,

I dont want to be negative or fud, but just realistic.

If a coin start like this, it's just death. There are coins with active devs since day 1, there is nobody what will join into this mess.
It's sad for u, if u really had good intentions. But u can beter stop, it looks like a waste of time for u dev.

That is true we will wait and see if other community members feel the same...then make a decision.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Don't jack other peoples work and claim it as your own. Simple as that.

twitter @antiiclimax
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:42:49 AM

Every single community member will want you to come out clean, legal name, credential and address.

A non moderated thread where everyone can freely express himself before you start deleting the posts that you don't want to be read.

Very simple.

So far, you are hitting the all the wrong notes on both songs... And I still believe you are Carlitos and Loljosh...
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:02:41 AM

Every single community member will want you to come out clean, legal name, credential and address.

A non moderated thread where everyone can freely express himself before you start deleting the posts that you don't want to be read.

Very simple.

So far, you are hitting the all the wrong notes on both songs... And I still believe you are Carlitos and Loljosh...

We are happy to do proof of developer going forward that is a good suggestion but so it seems that their is no Pesa Holder coming in support of this project so why bother.

We are also willing to work on probation to achieve milestone 2 and 3 after which the future of this project will be clear.

If the majority of Pesa community do not want us to continue work we will STOP.

But we will not be discouraged by AntiClimax threats, FUD and lies to dump and buy cheap coins.

Yes we will delete FUD to protect our Investors interests.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:08:16 AM

Very simple.

We are happy to do proof of developer going forward that is a good suggestion but so it seems that their is no Pesa Holder coming in support of this project so why bother.

We are also willing to work on probation to achieve milestone 2 and 3 after which the future of this project will be clear.

But we will not be discouraged by AntiClimax threats, FUD and lies to dump and buy cheap coins.

Lies?
You do know I have way more credibility on these forums than you and your team can dream of?
I had close to 10% of this coin a month ago. I also know large holders who bought on my call.
Like I said, try me buddy.
Your blatant denial of facts is comical.

Have you even spoken to one of your investors other than the guy who jacked us? Doubtful.

I funny enough, can contact at least 5 investors with in minutes. I have already contacted two regarding dumping all over you.

You can't even be bothered to bankroll $2000 USD for this grand idea. Good luck kiddo.

Ce la vie.

twitter @antiiclimax
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:22:19 AM

Very simple.

That is, if you pardon my English, just pure raw, smoking bullshit. No, no POD or any shit like that: Come fucking clean, say who you are so everyone knows, lets see your crednetials and where you live. If you are not Carlitos or Loljosh, you shouldn't have any problem with this since you NEED the community behinmd to attempt any resurrection of this coin. You will have it, if merited, immediately.

But where you absolutely top the BS is when you pretend that deleting posts is not only OK but is for "protecting our Investors interests". First of all, you don't have ANY investors and no other interests than to skim this community of their money. If I am wrong, simply prove it. Your "investors interests" will be much more protected if you GAIN people like anti-climax, Jake the Panda and me, without which, frankly, you have nothing and no chance whatsoever of resurrecting this project.

So step 1.- You introduce yourself and your team. NAMES, LEGAL NAMES AND CREDENTIALS.
Step 2.- You make this thread -or start a new one- UNMODERATED.
Step 3.- If merited, you ask for the support of the community. In general and in specifics. All of us will be on the same page then and pushing for this project to go as high as possible.

Without that, I repeat, you are wasting everyone's time for all of us would assume you are trying to scam us and this won't go anywhere. Pretty simple.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:26:08 AM

Very simple.

That is, if you pardon my English, just pure raw, smoking bullshit. No, no POD or any shit like that: Come fucking clean, say who you are so everyone knows, lets see your crednetials and where you live. If you are not Carlitos or Loljosh, you shouldn't have any problem with this since you NEED the community behinmd to attempt any resurrection of this coin. You will have it, if merited, immediately.

But where you absolutely top the BS is when you pretend that deleting posts is not only OK but is for "protecting our Investors interests". First of all, you don't have ANY investors and no other interests than to skim this community of their money. If I am wrong, simply prove it. Your "investors interests" will be much more protected if you GAIN people like anti-climax, Jake the Panda and me, without which, frankly, you have nothing and no chance whatsoever of resurrecting this project.

So step 1.- You introduce yourself and your team. NAMES, LEGAL NAMES AND CREDENTIALS.
Step 2.- You make this thread -or start a new one- UNMODERATED.
Step 3.- If merited, you ask for the support of the community. In general and in specifics. All of us will be on the same page then and pushing for this project to go as high as possible.

Without that, I repeat, you are wasting everyone's time for all of us would assume you are trying to scam us and this won't go anywhere. Pretty simple.

And here I thought I would have to be a one man war machine.
You've gained my respect.

twitter @antiiclimax
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

Since I've been accused of lying about my holdings. Here is what I dumped on Bittrex.

10/30/2014 16:42:10   Sell   0.00000019   479059.41004246   479059.41004246   0.00000019   0.09243250

10/31/2014 11:38:47   Sell   0.00000038   236593.16242705   236593.16242705   0.00000037   0.08968064

You bet your ass I didn't sell everything.

twitter @antiiclimax
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:44:08 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 05:27:54 AM by pesacash

Our Immediate Roadmap

MILESTONE 1 COMPLETE
New Logo, OP and Website Splash Page at Pesa.Cash

MILESTONE 2 UPCOMING 23/12/2014
Completed OP & New Wallets & New Website
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:57:43 AM

I quote whive.

Which you have stated was the anonymous investor that saved this project.

"This brings me to current events, I have witnessed alot of Pesa exchanging hands on Bittrex I even managed to snag an extra 300K Pesa myself which I will donate equally to the team of 3 remaining Pesa team members. Due to lack of CONFIDENCE in my person by key members of this community I am now reverting BACK to my Investor role in Pesa and will NOT be involved in day to day management as originally planned.  I may however contribute strategy and the SMS/USSD Gateway code when it is needed in the future.

I trust those who have been buying Pesa the past few days are more SERIOUS Investors and have some faith in the Whitepaper I wrote and shared a few days back here.

I also have got USD100 from the intervening Pesa Investor for them to meet their expenses during the delivery of the 2nd milestone. I hope the other new Investors will consider donating both BTC and Pesa to the devs once they FULLY deliver on the next milestone. This PEOPLE is RISKY/HEAVY/STRESSFUL work coming from the rock bottom, but if anyone can these guys can. They have built multiple solutions on top of M-Pesa in both Africa and Asia and I trust Crypto offers them an exciting opportunity to take mobile money to a decentralized platform according to the goals of the whitepaper."

So, this guy blatantly fuds a coin he is supposed to be developing.
Then buys a bunch of cheap coins.. Obviously more than he stated I am sure.
He then goes on to say "I trust those who have been buying Pesa the past few days are more SERIOUS Investors and have some faith in the Whitepaper I wrote and shared a few days back here."

So.. he fuds a coin he is supposed to be working on, tells everyone he is no longer supporting the coin.. Then buys up a bunch of cheap coins only to resurface in the thread after locking the rest of the team members out.
He then proceeds to compliment investors who had "faith" in his proposed white paper and kept buying when it was dumped.. Which only happened after he clearly stated he was no longer involved in the project and that is was dead in the water..

He held his relationship with these new devs over our heads as leverage, as he knew we were in need of good coders.

Such bullshit makes my eyes water.

twitter @antiiclimax
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:08:37 AM

Classy Anticlimax just classy attacking someone who is not around to defend herself. Twisting peoples words dumping and buying a coin you claim to hate.

You are just embarrassing yourself. At least barrabas is offering some constructive criticism which will be considered by the team.

If you hate Pesa just leave us in peace, others will decide on our next releases.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:35:40 AM

Classy Anticlimax just classy attacking someone who is not around to defend herself. Twisting peoples words dumping and buying a coin you claim to hate.

You are just embarrassing yourself. At least barrabas is offering some constructive criticism which will be considered by the team.

If you hate Pesa just leave us in peace, others will decide on our next releases.

I supported pesa before you even knew it existed.
She?
You want me to link his twitter?
Web Hive...

At least explain your bullshit. If anyone is misconstruing the truth it is you.
I am buying pesa to destroy your hopes and dreams.

Funny how you are so concerned about someone defending themselves.. Where was our opportunity to do that exact thing when our thread was jacked and locked?
Where was that ideology when you started deleting my posts?

Aspire to be better and maybe you will get somewhere, until then gtfo.

twitter @antiiclimax
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:53:17 AM

Despite your huge efforts we are not giving up that easily, lets hear what others have to say on these issues and the whitepaper/roadmap.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:13:13 AM

Despite your huge efforts we are not giving up that easily, lets hear what others have to say on these issues and the whitepaper/roadmap.

Despite your best efforts, you cannot answer a few simple questions.

twitter @antiiclimax
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:04:14 PM

Half of the posts in the thread are Anticlimax .. does someone have a agenda or what ..

why are u not promoting the XQN your trying to sell?

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:03:18 PM

Personally, I'm equally as annoyed as Anticlimax.  Whive went on about how it was too much work to do the initial OP without having up front donations so he then creates posts with huge red lettering advising that he's going to shut down the project from his end.  Then, buys up all the cheap coins he can after his own announcement and tries to resurrect Pesa after he's able to acquire a stake. Umm, no thanks for me.

Pesa is just too far gone for me to support it.  All along, barabbas was posting that the only thing Max could do is put together a miner or comments related to that.  Yeah, Max worked for fibonacci, which is Jasinlee's company that basically stole $1mm+ from investors.  Admittedly, I was a little naive and didn't have any idea about the extent of Jasinlee's thievery so I truly believed they had intentions of developing Pesa.  Obviously, I was very wrong about them and they had every intention on making a pump and dump coin to abandon it.  When I got access to the github, Kalgecin (friend of Jasinlee and developer of Cachecoin) was all over it.

I don't agree on everything barabbas says, but this is one time where he was on the button right from launch date.

So, we have a scam pump and dump coin developed by Jasinlee, Kalgecin, Max and others from fibonacci and now we have another crew of developers looking to do the same thing.  Whive's actions of purposely FUDing just to purchase cheap coins knowing he was going to revive the whole time is scummy.  I have no reason to believe the "new" team is any different, in fact I truly believe the new dev is just Whive.

pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:21:47 PM

Personally, I'm equally as annoyed as Anticlimax.  Whive went on about how it was too much work to do the initial OP without having up front donations so he then creates posts with huge red lettering advising that he's going to shut down the project from his end.  Then, buys up all the cheap coins he can after his own announcement and tries to resurrect Pesa after he's able to acquire a stake. Umm, no thanks for me.

Pesa is just too far gone for me to support it.  All along, barabbas was posting that the only thing Max could do is put together a miner or comments related to that.  Yeah, Max worked for fibonacci, which is Jasinlee's company that basically stole $1mm+ from investors.  Admittedly, I was a little naive and didn't have any idea about the extent of Jasinlee's thievery so I truly believed they had intentions of developing Pesa.  Obviously, I was very wrong about them and they had every intention on making a pump and dump coin to abandon it.  When I got access to the github, Kalgecin (friend of Jasinlee and developer of Cachecoin) was all over it.

I don't agree on everything barabbas says, but this is one time where he was on the button right from launch date.

So, we have a scam pump and dump coin developed by Jasinlee, Kalgecin, Max and others from fibonacci and now we have another crew of developers looking to do the same thing.  Whive's actions of purposely FUDing just to purchase cheap coins knowing he was going to revive the whole time is scummy.  I have no reason to believe the "new" team is any different, in fact I truly believe the new dev is just Whive.

Thanks Jake for your comments we await more community feedback. In the meantime we will proceed with next milestone for release before Christmas eve... with the few supporters we have.

We should also have Proof of Code and Proof of Developers ready by then...

The new OP is not complete as the designer is still working and Whive was only able to raise $100 and 300K Pesa for us for milestone 2.

This revival is still on probation and on shaky ground until we have enough support!
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:56:30 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 08:27:12 PM by anticlimax

Half of the posts in the thread are Anticlimax .. does someone have a agenda or what ..

why are u not promoting the XQN your trying to sell?

Why don't you go and revive one of your shitcoin investments, Ganja maybe?

You are obviously blind beyond comprehension, grasping at straws.

twitter @antiiclimax
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:12:51 AM

Based on discussions we have decided to its is best to demonstrate our seriousness and determination by also adding Proof of Code and Proof of Developers to Milestone 2 below. We will also NOT ask for donations until after delivering on the same. We are not concerned about the price i.e. 29 Satoshis as we will let the market dynamics drive the price. We will not engage in any BUY wall pumps or dumps but we will accumulate what we can with the meager resources we have in order to increase our stake. We hope there are enough Pesa Investors who will support this revival.

1:Completed OP
2:New Wallets
3:New Website
4:Proof of Code
5:Proof of Developers

Wish us the best of luck!!!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:08:33 PM

Why don't you start RIGHT NOW by telling us who you are and making the thread (this or a new one) unmoderated? Why wait? I'd say you need more than anything to instill confidence so why beating around the bushes?
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:57:38 AM

NINJA UPDATE: Construction Begins for Brochure Website and Pesa.Cash Resource center.
Mainbrain

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 07:29:05 AM

Hello Pesa Community,

Pesa now has new 2 widely experienced developers and 1 designer who have agreed to work on Pesa on probation.

We look forward to making Pesa the defacto Platform for decentralized mobile money services targeted at  the emerging and developing local and international economies on Earth.

Pesa will be built to work hand in hand with other prominent Digital and Virtual currencies such as Bitcoin which have already proven usefulness through a decentralized application interface(DAPI). Pesa will itself NOT build any Third party services like Markets, Exchanges and Messaging applications as that will distract from key focus and jeopardize possible partnerships with entities offering these services in our target markets. It is hoped that Pesa will OFFER and ACCESS additional services through other networked services; hence no need to reinvent any new wheels Grin

However do note our P2P API's and Gateways will allow third party partner applications to be built and scale on Pesa.

2: Allows development of smart contracting and accounting service for business over the DAPI.
3: Offers a third party gateway with sample open source code on the DAPI for SMS, USSD and SimToolKit solutions.

To be specific Pesa will be a fast trust-less coin that offers plug and play services to StartUps/Telcos looking to emulate the success of mobile money but in a Decentralized and Distributed manner. Pesa will become a standard.

We humbly ask that our Investors do not engage in Pump and Dump activities as this will jeopardize the aforementioned road map and negotiations with our partners who we have approached to offer their services.

Whive who organized the NEW team and wrote the new whitepaper has left to start "The Crypto Network" a Decentralized Crypto Index to monitor altcoin growth and expansion.

Our main dev who is a Node.JS/PHP/MYSQL/QT expert will introduce himself shortly.

Wish us luck,

PesaCash Team (Post Adapted from Whive Post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701621.msg9291424#msg9291424)

need develop more?

Show me your Bitcoin address.
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:42:14 AM

Hello Pesa Community,

Wish us luck,

need develop more?

If I understand you well, you want us to develop new features, we have already identified third parties who will build on top of Pesa P2P architecture:

• SMS/USSD Gateways for feature and dumb phone use.
  • HTML5 Wallet with faucet with mobile phone signup.
  • Partnership with Fiat to Crypto Exchanges in Africa, Asia and South America.
  • Joining Internet of Chains to access services from other altcoins and Bitcoin.

We are focused on ONE goal only decentralizing mobile money services using Crypto technology. We will however build a smart contracts layer for smart accounting.

All this is dependent on us achieving milestone 2 and 3 as per our road map.
Coincoin256

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:57:53 PM

Why don't you start RIGHT NOW by telling us who you are and making the thread (this or a new one) unmoderated? Why wait? I'd say you need more than anything to instill confidence so why beating around the bushes?

Do this instead of anything else.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:12:18 PM

So dead again ?

How is JTP not part of Pesa anymore ?

The new team locked out JTP and the rest of the old team ? if im reading this correctly? erm wtf...

If u expect any BTC from me to pay for more anon devs your are going to be dissapointed.
I have no need to sponsor the prostitutes and coke dealers in your general area.

Your roadmap does not impress me much , especially the first 2  that are offcourse free ,, but the amazing good stuff will start comming as soon as i fork over the cash.
Id rather give my money to the homeless creed sob singer then u guys.Im not a fan and would rather burn my money in a bonfire then give him any of it and u guys are behind him on the list.

Other then that i wish u guys the best of luck.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:07:54 AM

As long as we don't know who these guys are and that the thread is non-moderated, it is simply a waste of time.

No one will support you.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:22:48 AM

2 btc volume wtf?

Where did the magical buy support come from to buy all that ?

Did 4 million Pesa just change hands today?(or just one guy selling to himself)

There must be something going on because volume has been very dead for a long time now.

Anyone know of a good reason for this occurance?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
pesacash (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:30:33 AM

Yes, there was a misunderstanding between whive and jake on coin revival maybe whive didnt manage the transition well, maybe jake was too impatient shit happens in life Roll Eyes

jake by the way still controls pesacoin github

what many of you don't understand is the potential of the opportunity, all we need to do is to decentralize mobile money services on a distributed framework with a p2p network for multiple entities to use the same protocol.

Graphite computer chips will in the next few years revolutionize block chain technology with instant confirmations finally becoming a reality.

When we succeed(looks like 9 months of work) it wont matter who holds the coins, we could simply launch pesa.cash as a bitcoin sidechain.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:04:48 AM

When we succeed(looks like 9 months of work) it wont matter who holds the coins, we could simply launch pesa.cash as a bitcoin sidechain.

First off , 9 months thats like an Ice age away and longer then pesa has been around.(you(nor anyone else) have no idea what crypto will look like in 9 months or if anything but bitcoin will still bearound.)
Second what does "It wont matter who holds the coins" mean ? are u saying that you will launch a brandnew "side" chain making the current pesa chain obsolete and all current coins worthless?
If thats the case why even take over pesa ?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:49:48 PM

more then 1 btc volume on 25 sat price WTF is going on?

pesacash (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:58:06 PM

First off , 9 months thats like an Ice age away and longer then pesa has been around.(you(nor anyone else) have no idea what crypto will look like in 9 months or if anything but bitcoin will still bearound.)
Second what does "It wont matter who holds the coins" mean ? are u saying that you will launch a brandnew "side" chain making the current pesa chain obsolete and all current coins worthless?
If thats the case why even take over pesa ?

As the new devs we are focusing on solving the problem identified in the new whitepaper. Once we solve the problem the solution will have value.

We would prefer to deploy the solution on the current Pesa wallet architecture and distribution but if we don't have enough stakers and interest we will have to relaunch to add more value to the network. I simply pointed that sidechains COULD be an option.

But we agree with Whive that Pesa is a fairly well distributed coin...
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:02:39 PM

Our Immediate Roadmap

MILESTONE 1 COMPLETE

Not even a post ?

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:10:01 PM

Our Immediate Roadmap

MILESTONE 1 COMPLETE

Not even a post ?

Roadmap too quick , it has not even been spread more.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:20:37 PM

Our Immediate Roadmap

MILESTONE 1 COMPLETE

Not even a post ?

Roadmap too quick , it has not even been spread more.

So nothing ? Im still staking this crap but without any signs of life from devs im gonna stop wasting my power on that.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:53:32 PM

So when can we expect any kind of update?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:08:06 PM

So its another Voot , someguy gets the passwords changes it all and leaves lovly.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: