Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2019, 07:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Autobets  (Read 2515 times)
JoelKatz
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1004


Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.


View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 10:37:09 PM
 #21

A system like this would basically show you that autobet is useless, every strategy is the same, and you should probably place a single bet with the profit you're aiming at.
Not so. Some systems provide a very low probability of losing and a very high probability of winning.

Betting systems let you choose between this:

You have a one in a million chance of winning $700,000, otherwise you lose $1.

And this:

You have a one in a million chance of losing $1,300,000, otherwise you win $1.

That is, they adjust the odds of winning, the odds of losing, the amount you win, and the amount you lose. Typical progressive betting systems provide a very low probability that you will lose. In compensation, the amount you can win is very small relative to the amount you can lose.


I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
NEW GAME FORMAT
JACKPOT UP TO $50000+
Guess The Symbols Of a Real Ethereum Hash
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1561533276
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1561533276

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1561533276
Reply with quote  #2

1561533276
Report to moderator
krishatnet
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 500


View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:59:40 AM
 #22

I have seen many people using auto bet option I think they have some good strategies to win the game. I don't use auto bet option.

                                                                                                                      We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
SF-Man
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 98
Merit: 10


View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:24:39 AM
 #23

I have seen many people using auto bet option I think they have some good strategies to win the game. I don't use auto bet option.

Aside from using them, some people also make their own bots.

erre
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1034



View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:55:28 PM
 #24

A system like this would basically show you that autobet is useless, every strategy is the same, and you should probably place a single bet with the profit you're aiming at.
Not so. Some systems provide a very low probability of losing and a very high probability of winning.

Betting systems let you choose between this:

You have a one in a million chance of winning $700,000, otherwise you lose $1.

And this:

You have a one in a million chance of losing $1,300,000, otherwise you win $1.

That is, they adjust the odds of winning, the odds of losing, the amount you win, and the amount you lose. Typical progressive betting systems provide a very low probability that you will lose. In compensation, the amount you can win is very small relative to the amount you can lose.



In wich way this is different than betting $1 with 1/700000 chanche of winning, or betting 1300000 with 99.999... % chanche?

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
JoelKatz
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1004


Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.


View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 05:43:57 PM
 #25

In wich way this is different than betting $1 with 1/700000 chanche of winning, or betting 1300000 with 99.999... % chanche?
Typically you're not offered those options. If you are, then there's no point in using a betting system.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
El Emperador
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 500



View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 05:49:21 PM
 #26

How useful are autobets/autorolls in playing dice?

Does it make a difference?

No, there isn't a real difference, so you could use autorolls to avoid wasting time yourself  Wink

kashish948
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000



View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:10:40 PM
 #27

no matter what you do, the house edge remains the same. you CANNOT do anything to change this! you WILL LOSE in the long run.
erre
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1034



View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:11:18 PM
 #28

Yep, exactly what I was meaning: autobet are useless, we only need more customizable odds

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
JoelKatz
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1004


Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.


View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 12:20:50 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 08:14:03 AM by JoelKatz
 #29

no matter what you do, the house edge remains the same. you CANNOT do anything to change this!
Absolutely true.

Quote
you WILL LOSE in the long run.
Absolutely false. You can make this highly unlikely with betting systems. The vast majority of people who use a betting system correctly will win.

These are not incompatible. Imagine a system where you have a 99% chance of winning $1 and a 1% chance of losing $200 and the total number of bets required is always less than 100. The house certainly has a huge edge. But the vast majority of people who use this system will win. And there can never be a "long run" because the total number of bets required by the system is always less than 100.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
Nerazzura
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 250


View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:24:49 PM
 #30

I have seen many people using auto bet option I think they have some good strategies to win the game. I don't use auto bet option.
it's true. if you find a method to auto script then it is only valid for a period of 2 days, after which it will not work.
safer to manually bet
mllenios
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

PAMINTA 101


View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:36:54 PM
 #31

I have seen many people using auto bet option I think they have some good strategies to win the game. I don't use auto bet option.
it's true. if you find a method to auto script then it is only valid for a period of 2 days, after which it will not work.
safer to manually bet

Fuck it.

PD autobet option sucks.


noel57
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 250



View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:51:48 PM
 #32

It will roll your dice for you even while you are sleeping  Cheesy Cheesy

yenzae0215
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 140
Merit: 100


View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:02:18 PM
 #33

auto bets doesnt make difference its just for lazy people like me  Cheesy

Banned**
Criterion
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 73
Merit: 10


View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:03:17 PM
 #34

no matter what you do, the house edge remains the same. you CANNOT do anything to change this!
Absolutely true.

Quote
you WILL LOSE in the long run.
Absolutely false. You can make this highly unlikely with betting systems. The vast majority of people who use a betting system correctly will win.

These are not incompatible. Imagine a system where you have a 99% chance of winning $1 and a 1% chance of losing $200 and the total number of bets required is always less than 100. The house certainly has a huge edge. But the vast majority of people who use this system will win. And there can never be a "long run" because the total number of bets required by the system is always less than 100.


The majority will win, yet some will lose big. If anything autobetting is in the hosts favour.
adaseb
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1131



View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:39:28 PM
 #35

I doubt it. When time -> infinity the house will always win. Its something gambling sites have to make you think you are winning.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀
         
         █
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
freedomno1
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1036


Learning the troll avoidance button :)


View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 11:04:48 PM
 #36

How useful are autobets/autorolls in playing dice?

Does it make a difference?

In my opinion manual works better but its a lot slower
Might just be because your playing sides
That said bots are a lot faster so easier to process
mezmerizer9
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000


View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:24:06 AM
 #37

How useful are autobets/autorolls in playing dice?

Does it make a difference?

Yes, you can lose all your money doing nothing. Avoid those bots and things like that, you won't do anything better with them.


███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION



██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██


[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       



██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██


[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 



██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██



██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Omikifuse
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000


Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard


View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:35:17 AM
 #38

On PD autobet is good to reach certain achievements.

In general is good to try martingale or other strategies

mezmerizer9
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000


View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:55:05 AM
 #39

On PD autobet is good to reach certain achievements.

In general is good to try martingale or other strategies

It's good to use them if you KNOW how to use them. Most people run the bot and go to fb and lose everything of course.


███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION



██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██


[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       



██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██


[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 



██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██



██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

kashish948
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000



View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:01:00 AM
 #40

no matter what you do, the house edge remains the same. you CANNOT do anything to change this!
Absolutely true.

Quote
you WILL LOSE in the long run.
Absolutely false. You can make this highly unlikely with betting systems. The vast majority of people who use a betting system correctly will win.

These are not incompatible. Imagine a system where you have a 99% chance of winning $1 and a 1% chance of losing $200 and the total number of bets required is always less than 100. The house certainly has a huge edge. But the vast majority of people who use this system will win. And there can never be a "long run" because the total number of bets required by the system is always less than 100.



The bold part says it all. If the house has an edge, YOU WILL LOSE whatever betting system you use. Vast majority (99 out of 100) will win negligible amounts (1$) and 1 person will lose a big amount (200$). This will give the house a profit of 100$. Who loses this? The players. When this thing is repeated a 100 times (long run), everybody will lose (100$ each) and the house will win 10,000$ mathematically.

So yes, if there is a house edge YOU WILL EVENTUALLY LOSE.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!