Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mk&PR] NODEpromo - NodeCoin 2d gen Code build on NODE.JS! Marketing Thread  (Read 15556 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rramires

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:23:14 AM

Ok so the first and most important thing in marketing is defining a goal and therefore a strategy.
The target group is easy, first all cryptousers and after that the rest of the world, including businesses.

For the strategy, it is important for every product to find an USP (Unique selling proposition)
For NODE I think it only can be Instant Transactions. And we should declare it every time, that instant trnasaction are THE KILLER FEATURE in cryptoland.

So I would start to make sure that every marketeer outthere knows our USP.
So every post, every tweet, every slogan, every video, every signature, you know what I want to say, we have to hammer it inside everyones head that NODE equals the first instant transactions blockchain in the world.

So now comes the dangerous part. I think we have a lack in explaining ot the tech freaks how this is possible and save.
So we need the devs to give us a writing about POA and the netowrk design that nails every doubt about NODE´s safety and scalability.

I think that´s absolutely necessary, cause the guys out there are smart, and they will find every lack in our explanation.

After that´s it´s just spreading the word and everybody will talk about it.

So NODE --> Instant Transactions --> Killer Feature --> Proof of safety and scalability.

I agree 100%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:37:51 PM

please add "FREE COIN" in title. this is good to attract more people  Smiley
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:16:50 PM

Announcement

Today we give start to the first part of the Twitter Campaign! Information and links for tweet submission are below!

a) TWITTER - PART 1 - 18/11 - 25/11

Description: Participants have to tweet a positive phrase about NodeCoin with the following mandatory elements:
Code:
@NodeCoin  @[Person that you think might be interested in Nodecoin - min 1, max 2] 
Note: The Tagged person has to be In2Crypto! Don't randomly tagg people, only quality will be considered!
Reward
For each submitted tweet you'll get 100 Nodes! If the tagged person retweets you'll get an extra 100 Nodes, if he'll Follow @NodeCoin you'll get an extra 300 Nodes!
Rules:
1) Participants, can't tag members that are already following @NodeCoin!
2) Untagged retweets/follows don't count!
3) Participant must submit a minimum of 5 tweets to get rewarded
4) To get the rewarded user must submit the tweet/retweet links & acc # in the following form: LINK
5) The accumulated NODES will be sent at the end of every day!

This Part of campaign is intended to reach potential interested parties! By expanding the User Base and driving more interest towards our twitter feed.

In Order for this to work! We have to increase participation level and mostly inform our Investors! 

funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:48:55 PM

Announcement

Today we give start to the first part of the Twitter Campaign! Information and links for tweet submission are below!

Description: Participants have to tweet a positive phrase about NodeCoin with the following mandatory elements:
Code:
@NodeCoin  @[Person that you think might be interested in Nodecoin - min 1, max 2] 
Note: The Tagged person has to be In2Crypto! Don't randomly tagg people, only quality will be considered!
Reward
For each submitted tweet you'll get 100 Nodes! If the tagged person retweets you'll get an extra 100 Nodes, if he'll Follow @NodeCoin you'll get an extra 300 Nodes!
Rules:
4) To get the rewarded user must submit the tweet/retweet links & acc # in the following form: LINK

This Part of campaign is intended to reach potential interested parties! By expanding the User Base and driving more interest towards our twitter feed.

In Order for this to work! We have to increase participation level and mostly inform our Investors! 

Nodecoin have a "faucet"?

I thought of twit to:

Experience the power of NodeCoin Instant Transactions!

But it would have to have somewhere to gain 2 to 4 nodes for test.

Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:46:46 PM

Announcement

Code:
Reward
Rules:

Let's do it !

*Image Removed*
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4906

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:48:00 PM

Be aware of the Willy/Wally Bot!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830942.msg9479238#msg9479238

Where’s Wally?

During the recent sell-off of the alts, questions were raised about why BTCD prices were dropping so much despite the tech being developed. This was partly due to one of the original large holders from the mining stage cashing out their stake. Since then, a bot has been detected, manipulating the BTCD market. This bot is active on many different alts, but since BTCD is comparatively thinly-traded, it has had a greater effect. James writes:

###
There is a bot that is ACTIVELY manipulating the price, quite effectively too. If you look at the price on bitcoinwisdom, you will see that there is a pretty even spread of asks all bunched together, within 10 satoshis!

About 5 BTC. This makes a barrier and also crowds out the orderbook so you can’t see what is really going on. It is also changing things several times per second to create the impression of a lot of activity. What it does is pushes the price down by clearing out small bids and making lower and lower asks.

Earlier there was about 10 BTC in 30+ orders around .0049 and 3 BTC between that and .008

So, there is no investor panic going on. It is just one guy running a bot. And he is doing this on many different coins.

His game is this.

Have the bot on bittrex and cryptsy, but run just one of them at a time. Create some FUD, push the price down on one (easier to create fear, especially in a bear market), then as people get convinced everybody is selling, they start selling. Remember this is just happening on one market. So soon the sell price on one exchange is lower than the buy price on the other exchange where the bot is idle. Guaranteed profits! Then the bots switch.

So first one exchange price is pushed down, arbitraged, then the other. Doing this it creates these mysterious price declines as we are making such good progress. All the way down to .005! But there was really very little for sale below .008 as this operation is being done on dozens of coins, so only so much budget per coin.

Now this bot is not caring about price at all. Whatever the price is, it just picks the exchange with the lower price, pushes it down until it can arbitrage. The arbitraging evens the price out and then the pushing starts again. Now this bot stays away from even a 1 BTC wall from what I have seen and certainly anything larger it stays about 10% away from. However if there is no big wall, it happily starts pushing the price down, even filling some orders if they are small enough.

These bots are probably on autopilot, so that means a clever person will be able to trick the bot.
###

Please explain how this bot can have any effect on node whatsoever?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
jwilford

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:06:17 PM

I made 3 Facebook profile pictures to go with the cover photo I made yesterday. I recommend using one of the two with text, one says "NODE does it faster" and the other says "Ask me about my NODE", but if you would rather you can use the plain logo. I just think the plain logo looks redundant against the cover photo. I have moved the cover photo along with the profile pictures to one folder that I will be adding files to. If anyone has any suggestions for other things you would like to see graphics made for please let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltlcuhimkzyzp22/AACdqx5HYCpV_EQGzxqNoWw3a?lst

I would also like to say that since I have put up my own cover photo I have already had someone like and share it. These things are subtle but one of the things that is imperative for NODEs adoption is that people see our logo, colors and fonts often. It creates a warm feeling of recognition towards the product. The other day I was talking to one of my friends about BTC and cryptos in general and the only reason he had any clue what I was talking about was because he recognized this symbol BTC but had no clue what it was about. This created a feeling that this was a real thing that a lot of people were using that he didn't know about and laid the ground work for the conversation. This stuff takes time and it will not be apparent at first but IT WORKS.
jwilford

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:15:25 PM

I have posted a short article on the Reddit and have started sharing it. Facebook and Twitter are awesome tools for bringing new people in but if we ever want to get the core BTC group involved we need a lot more activity on our Reddit. Check it out, let me know what you think, and write your own.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Nodecoin/comments/2mo9rt/why_i_believe_node_is_the_next_step_in_blockchain/
adamavfc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:39:43 PM

I think its important to integrate HTTPS onto the website, even if its just through the free CloudFlare option...
jwilford

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:43:39 PM

I think its important to integrate HTTPS onto the website, even if its just through the free CloudFlare option...
Extremely important. I know that the website developer is currently out of the country but this should be a number 1 TOP priority. We can have the best promotion on the planet but if the product is not secure those people we drive to the page are going to quickly start falling through the cracks and it will have all been for nothing.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:25:34 PM

Please explain how this bot can have any effect on node whatsoever?

Good Question. As it appears, right now it should not be able to do its trick,
since it relies on creating its own arbitrage opportunities by forceful movements of markets.
Since node is currently on BTer only, this would not apply.

Just remember this when node is getting onto more exchanges!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4906

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:54:05 PM

Extremely important. I know that the website developer is currently out of the country but this should be a number 1 TOP priority. We can have the best promotion on the planet but if the product is not secure those people we drive to the page are going to quickly start falling through the cracks and it will have all been for nothing.

totally agree

X1000

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
threedream

Activity: 364

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:41:33 AM

Trading volume so small, need more people to join

I have to get back all the lost .
Thiball

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:52:03 PM

I submitted 5 tweets yesterday, and sent you the formular with my Node's account. I'm still waiting some nodes please.

*Image Removed*
Thiball

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:39:19 PM

I submitted 5 tweets yesterday, and sent you the formular with my Node's account. I'm still waiting some nodes please.

EDIT : I received some Nodes. I suppose it's from the Dev ? Thank you by the way Smiley

*Image Removed*
whitecloud

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:45:42 PM

Romanian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852085.0
bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:48:47 PM

I have already this Coin in my mind before this thread and then forgot to read more about Node and then picked up a stake after reading the roadmap, I like the ideas of the roadmap and also the interesting features and I am hope that its not a pump and dump coin like the others with such big aims and if its not then it will be the NXT Killer App if you make it like in the Roadmap.
BlackMarket

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

i have created my first game. everybody completed this game will get free coin. game is easy but more fun.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=865212.0
if anybody can provide API (PHP API), i will integrated NODECOIN with my website.
thank you
jwilford

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:41:04 PM

i have created my first game. everybody completed this game will get free coin. game is easy but more fun.
if anybody can provide API (PHP API), i will integrated NODECOIN with my website.
thank you

Your game has an error that let's you win every time. I don't know if you care since it is only $0.002 every 6 hours but thought I would let you know.
BlackMarket

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:06:54 PM

thank you

Your game has an error that let's you win every time. I don't know if you care since it is only $0.002 every 6 hours but thought I would let you know.

no problem, all bugs fixed now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: