Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Mining Rig Cheap!  (Read 2146 times)
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 09:10:14 PM

I bought the mining rig.

Sure you did buddy, just like the OP bought a D3 copy that you just happened to order way too many off. +1 5star seller to you, scammer.

Please show any proof that I'm a scammer or kindly shut the fuck up.
I have none, but I'll continue to call this a scam since it just reeks of it from both you and your sock puppet. Join a month ago, beg for pennies in the Newbie section, claim to have sent 5BTC to a stripper 3 days later. Seems legit.
Find a questionable thread, scream scammer. That's never happened before.
Head to Marketplace, start selling game accounts. Won a couple on a Steam contest, sold two, and they're still going fast? Totally legit.
Selling a 350MH/s CPU? Nothing to see here. Maybe you can sell it to the guy wanting to buy an FPGA that you were probing.
Sell another D3 key to the OP, then turn around and buy their mining right for twice the market value? Seems reasonable.

I can't see anything in your post history that raises a red flag. Carry on.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2012, 02:43:03 AM

This is where I ask Maged to verify if the person who claimed to buy the gear just happens to have the same IP as the seller.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 02:46:50 AM

I bought the mining rig.

Sure you did buddy, just like the OP bought a D3 copy that you just happened to order way too many off. +1 5star seller to you, scammer.

Please show any proof that I'm a scammer or kindly shut the fuck up.
I have none, but I'll continue to call this a scam since it just reeks of it from both you and your sock puppet. Join a month ago, beg for pennies in the Newbie section, claim to have sent 5BTC to a stripper 3 days later. Seems legit.
Find a questionable thread, scream scammer. That's never happened before.
Head to Marketplace, start selling game accounts. Won a couple on a Steam contest, sold two, and they're still going fast? Totally legit.
Selling a 350MH/s CPU? Nothing to see here. Maybe you can sell it to the guy wanting to buy an FPGA that you were probing.
Sell another D3 key to the OP, then turn around and buy their mining right for twice the market value? Seems reasonable.

I can't see anything in your post history that raises a red flag. Carry on.

LMFAO.....fucking owned. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: